Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 32 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Oh great! Why can't I just get some damn sleep? Featherpaw thought, heaving herself to her feet. She padded after Rogueheart, tryibg har to stay away from Shadderpaw. The key to avoiding someone wasn't trying to get away from them, but getting closer to someone else. Sleetpaw, she decided after a moment of not-so-instense thought.

Vieledmist gazed over to cats of the clan. Hm...Boulder-Moss border..We need warriors that keep calm, but are also strong just in case we are rivaled by another patrol. I doubt that would happen, but nobody knows, he told himself, sighing. Dusksoul seems to not be here, Shadowcore is too annoying, Foggypath seems to be out somewhere...

(She-cats, are they coming on every patrol?
and it is so fucking hard to pick out cats >.<)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:03 pm

((WB, bad.))

Ashenrose's cool gaze flicked between the warriors picking cats for their patrols. They did have to take a hunter, and there were only a few of them. Waiting to see if she was chosen (and even if she wasn't, she'd head out on her own), she licked her paw and drew it over the bright golden fur on her head.

Soft copper eyes peered out from the nursery, as Fallenshadow watched the warriors, hunters, and apprentices all organizing into patrols. She half-wished she could still go with them, but she was close to kitting - and besides, they would probably refuse to let her come even if she had had her kits.

Owlpaw shifted on his haunches, wondering if he'd be able to find someone to go with him if he wasn't chosen. Looking at Rogueheart, he figured that wasn't likely.

Foggypath was standing with his usual pride, expecting to be picked by one of the patrol leaders.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 pm

(yup)

Shadderpaw padded side by side with his sister after Rogueheart, glance over to Deltapaw, who was looking at the ground. Snorting without any trace of emotion, he merely looked up and huffed, changing his breathing pattern to a more swift-moving rate so that his sister would match heart rates with him and change her own tempo. The siblings began to move quicker, easily moving to the head of the apprentices, just behind the patrol leading warrior. Their odd colored gazed flashed about, glancing around in all directions at the sight of the energetic clan all working together.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:20 pm

"Foggypath and Quartzprickle," Vieledmist meowed tentatively, staring at the two cats closely. Quartzprickle was one of the most skilled hunters; she would be a valuable asset to the patrol. Foggypath, while being a bit too prideful, was strong and could defend himself in a fight. Oh, this is going to be fun.. Vieledmist thought sarcastically, padding towards Relicheart. "Have you picked any cats?" He asked politely.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Relicheart gave a playful grin and meowed,"Why yes. I believe you know Hellspire here? He's the final addition to our team." The large lion like warrior gave a bit of an amused chuckle as he saw Quartzprickle come over, knowing full well how the two young cats would react with each other. "Well this is going to be a very interesting patrol if I do say so myself. I wonder, has their arguing gotten any less kittish?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 pm

"We can only watch and see," Vieledmist meowed with a slight grin. "Nice choice of cats, by the way," He added, chuckling a little. The deep gray tom swished his multi-shaded tail through the air slowly, picking a few burrs from the fur on his shoulder.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Foggypath padded over to join his patrol.

((Again, WB..))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 pm

(Mew said I should make Graypaw meet an apprentice or something like that so here I go.)
Chirp Chirp, went the brown chaffinch as it flew off in the morning haze.All the chaffinch did was remind him of his undying hunger for food,but he new he had to meet other apprentices.Lavapaw or Mintpaw Graypaw thought.I'll go with Mintpaw.What will he say he thought suddenly aware of his own fear,what will he think of someone like me he thought to himself.

(I'm not sure how to end it so I'm just gonna guess.)

Last edited by The Pike Fury /AP on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Mintpaw was sitting under a cool shadey tree just outside camp he would fall asleep but he didn't feel like it. He was mostly thinking about when he should go back to training. I should go back really soon I've missed a ton of stuff I just hope that Emeraldeye isn't mad Mintpaw thought to himself.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Hellspire's dark, charcoal gray eyes flashed around, his sights catching Graypaw and a snobby scowl sprawled across his face. Getting up from where he was sitting comfortably near Relicheart, the large crimson and black tom traveled lover to his new apprentice, his bushy, fox-like tail swishing wildly. "Sup Graypaw. Shouldn't you be picking out a nest instead of staring off into space?" His long fangs glistened cheekily in the fading light, his muscles rippling beneath his thick coat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 pm

"Ashenrose, Shadowcore, Dusksoul and Owlpaw" Harrierstar meowed. He still sat at the base of Scorched-Stump, just as planned the patrol full of apprentices would be going out first and covering the space most likely to house the runaways. 'This will be the first time in many years she-cats have gone on a patrol with the toms' The old cat mused inwardly.

(Owlpaw is his apprentice. I just had a brain idea! How about Owlpaw's mother died during kitting but she was Harrierstar's younger sister? That gives a legitimate reason for him to take Owlpaw as a apprentice. That is, fi you don't mind Shen)

Rogueheart waited for his patrol to gather just outside the Clan's camp. "Alright, lets cut to the chase. Harrierstar has chosen my to lead this patrol for a specific reason. The middle of our territory is the most likely place for these kits to be, and as younger cats we are less likely to scare them off. I want you all to be on your toes, and if you see anything or scent anything report straight to me. Ok, lets go." He meowed. He then turned to lead the patrol through the forest, dry leaves cracking under his paws.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Vieledmist shivered slightly, making his fur poof out a bit. "Boulder-Moss border...We'll need to be on our toes. One whisker over the Boulderclan border and they'll be on our tails," Vieledmist mewed mindlessly to Relicheart. He flicked his tail, padding over to the cats in his patrol.

Shadowcore padded over to the scorched-stump. "Where's your patrol going again?" He asked, drowsy in his half-sleeping state.

Featherpaw sat to the far right of Rogueheart's patroling apprentices, grumbling to herself.

(Bit of WB. I'm juggling 3 RPs and dealing with someone who is really annoying..)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:16 pm

(Got bored, drew a sketch of Featherpaw and Shadderpaw Razz I guess my drawing block is beginning to leave me finally.)

Deltapaw lifted her nose to scent the air, her keen eyes glowing brightly as the natural light began to die down. She bounded forward, her darkly colored brother at her side.

(Damn, I got total WB. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:19 pm

(I have to see that picture. Can you upload it?)

Featherpaw stared at the ground, fidgeting slightly. I should've been picked for Vieledmist's patrol, not this kit train! she growled inwardly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:24 pm

(Actually, Shadderpaw came out all stupid so now there's only Featherpaw. I'll probably do another pic of them together later on. And no, I can't upload anything currently since my scanner's all mucked up. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:37 pm

(gonna try and stretch this out, so no big major post. I want to try and get everyone involved.)

Rogueheart paused for a moment to scan the surroundings, the pines above where thick with dark green bristles and it gave the forest floor a dappled appearance. "Ok, from here we'll go in small groups. Mitepaw, Featherpaw with me. Shadderpaw you go with Sleetpaw and Lavapaw can go with Deltapaw."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:50 pm

(I have major WB, though it'll probably be gone later tonight:P It always does that.....I guess Chibi watching Black Butler in the background helps me write. That, and I'm busy practicing , well, more or less playing, with my new butterfly knife. Flipping it, tossing it, and sharpening it Razz Its love!)

Deltapaw and Shadderpaw, nodded, splitting up to go off with their respective partners. Shadderpaw landed next to Sleetpaw from where he had bounded over, his bored expression almost even more lifeless than usual. "I have no problem working with you, just don't hold me back. I want this to be over quickly." Though his eyes were blank, there was a sparkling hint of cheeky, joking amusement in his voice as he knew heading out with Sleetpaw would be cooler than going with some of the other cats. She was one of the only cats he could really stand. "Alright, let's be cool and not drag this on. Let's go!"

Deltapaw, however, was much slower and hesitate about being paired with Lavapaw, her eyes wide and pelt prickled. "Eeep!" she squealed as she crushed a twig, the tiny dry plant snapping under paw.

"Dude, Del. You're the best tracker right now in the dark. Don't tell me that you're freaking out already. This is your element. "

The words of her brother lifted her spirits a bit, knowing deep down that he was attempting to reassure her, though he was trying to look as if he only cared about the mission. Nodding, Deltapaw padded forward a little quicker to stand near Lavapaw, ducking a little to keep from looking him in the face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks for the advice Hellspire he said with a bit of shame.Stupid stupid he said to himself as he trotted of to find a nest.Where do I go he thought.Then suddenly he relized that he still hadn't found Mintpaw he thought.
Where could he be he thought.He had to be outside of camp if he isn't in.Suddenly out of the corner of his lavender eye he spotted the apprentice sitting under a tree just outside of camp.Relief swelled up inside of him as he dashed up to meet the young tom.Thinking of what to say as he began to aproach the tom.Hi I'm Graypaw, he managed to speak out.

Last edited by The Pike Fury /AP on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:03 pm

(Alright, Mew Mentoring: ON! Ok AP, your sentences are good, but you've got to add commas, capitalization, and quotes in order to make a decent post.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:04 pm

KK I'll edit my last one.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 pm

"Hay my name is Mintpaw. What are you doing here?" Mintpaw asked without looking up from the ground. In his mind he was glad that someone was finally talking to him.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:21 pm

"Out of pure curiousity I noticed you were sitting alone"said Graypaw noticing Mintpaw looked nervous,"And between me and you I really didn't want to meet Lavapaw",Graypaw chuckled as he spoke.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:25 pm

(Just remember, you see how when a cat speaks, they have quotation marks around them so its easier to tell apart what he's saying from what he's doing. Also, out-of-RP posts must be put within parentheses, ok.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

What do you mean out of rp post.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 pm

(When you aren't talking as your character, but as YOURSELF XD Like how you are right now....)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next