Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 31 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 pm

"Rogueheart," Featherpaw murmered, not really giving two shits about the new warrior. Just a new prick to boss her around and complain that the fresh-kill isn't big enough or that it'd gone cold. The last thing she needed was another asshole to swallow up her clan.

"Rogueheart!" Shadowcore yowled loudly, joinging in with the others. He didn't really have a firm opinion of the cat, only that it would be nice to chill with him on the sunning-rocks.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Quartzprickle looked up from where she was pushing her sister, and spotted Featherpaw. Nodding to Sleetpaw quickly, she bounded over to the other white she-cat and meowed,"Featherpaw, come on. You too, will go on the hunt tonight." The hunter's words were quick and blunt, her eyes flashing as if to challenge the younger, sharp-tongued cat to deny. Glaring at her, she waited for the cat's response, the older ice-stoned colored she-cat not taking anything but yes for an answer.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:05 pm

"Fine, it's not like I've been out all day dealing with Boulderclan bitches and gathering herbs for nothing," Featherpaw grumbled with extra sarcaasm, getting up. "It's not like I ever get tired. Nope. I'm just full of energy like very other apprentice," She almost hissed in the same tone.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Quartzprickle snarled, but said nothing, her clear eyes seething with fury at the young cat's disrespect. Spinning around, she began to leave, but as she left, she gave Featherpaw a good swat with the tip of her tail, the icy sharp bristles poking the cat's delicate skin.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Mitepaw began preparing for the hunt, glad that Quartzprickle had remembered him and had come to him. He was a bit more excited than he should have been, perhaps because of the warrior ceremony that had just taken place. He stretched his limbs and bounded over to his mentor, ready to start the hunt.

Rip-paw let out a dark chuckle at the sight of Mitepaw going with the she-cats to hunt. He shot a glare toward the hunting party, and then towards Enigmapaw, and trotted into the forest. Enigmapaw blinked, wondering why the cat kept glaring at her and why he kept leaving to go into the woods. She eventually came to the quite wrong conclusion that he wanted her to follow him, and got up and padded quietly after him.

She came back moments later, running at top speed, terrified, and with red bleeding scratches from her right ear to the right side of her mouth.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Featherpaw sneezed as the tail brushed her nose, groaning because it hurt like hell. How does she get her fur like that? she wondered, following the icy-furred she-cat reluctantly. She sighed as she padded forwards, wishing she could retreat to her freezing nest in the freezing den and go to sleep.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Quartzprickle hissed at the sight of Enigmapaw, her blood boiling at the thought of one of her hunters being attack. She could never stand the thought of having her girls injured, especially by their own clanmates. "Let me get......Rip-paw?" The large hunter stood beside Mitepaw, resting her tail gently on his shoulder. Leaning over to the tom, she murmured sternly,"You see Enigmapaw? That's how we hunters are often treated, but if you honor your title as a hunter, just as I do, then you shall not settle for this. As hunters, we are our own family and we all protect each other. Even you, Mitepaw. We will risk our tails for you, as you should do the same. After all, you are now a part of our family." Her cool gaze burned into his, but with a calming nature.

Deltapaw had been trailing after Quartzprickle, but when she saw her friend, she bounded forward with a face full of worry. "Eggie!! Are you ok?!" She nuzzled the cat's silver and black shoulder, her brown eyes full of sorrow and sympathy.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Enigmapaw sobbed quietly and rubbed some blood away from her face with her paw. "J-j-just leave me alone!" She squeaked, shoving her friend out of the way and dashing into the woods. She ran and ran until she finally collapsed in a heap, crying quietly to herself.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" A young voice asked. "You don't look happy in your clan. You should come with us..."

Mitepaw watched the apprentice leave, itching to chase after her. He matched Quartzprickle's gaze, nodding in agreement. "I hold my title proudly, and I am glad to serve my fellow cats as a hunter of Frostclan." He dipped his head to his mentor and stood. "One of us should probably go after Enigmapaw. I volunteer."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Featherpaw let out another groan, as if this was stupid, but really, she felt close to tears. She wasn't really friends with any of the other hunters..Sleetpaw was alright, but it wasn't like they talked all the time and hunted together. She had only one friend, but now her view of life was warped to the point that she couldn't even look at him without feeling betrayed.

(That awkward moment when you're RPing a tough charrie about to cry and you realize that you want to cry too.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 pm

( I KNOW YOUR PAIN BRO

Lol Featherpaw should get into a lot of trouble with a warrior or something and Mitepaw should take the heat )

Enigmapaw didn't know why she agreed to go- she just had. She followed the kit up into a tree, where she was surprised to find... a camp. "What-?"

"Welcome to Twoclan, where we all learn how to dance and have fun!" A kit sitting on a higher branch called, hopping down to stand next to Enigmapaw. "I'm Raccoonstar, the leader of this wonderful clan! This is Slipkit, our Deputy, Orchidkit, his friend, Malicepaw is over there, and that's Rainbowpaw, that's Dogpaw, and Mousekit..." The kitten began naming everyone in the clearing, but Enigmapaw was too awed to listen.

"Are... Are you all kits and apprentices?" She asked.

"No! We're all kit-warriors, obviously." Raccoonstar answered, laughing. "You can stay a while! We're about to start playing a game that Malicepaw thought up, you can join us if you want, to see if you like it here!"

Enigmapaw already automatically knew her answer, but said nothing and followed the kit-leader as the whole clan sprung to life and headed towards the tree clearing to play.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:28 pm

(Aww poor Enigmapaw and Featherpaw.... Shadderpaw: Both of them on their times of the moon. Me: T.T)

Quartzprickle nodded, then shook her head. "No....You should leave her be. Every cat deserves a time to think, correct? If you were upset and wanted time alone, we would uphold your wishes as well. Now, let's be on with our hunt." The hunter bounded forward, beckoning the stunned Deltapaw to follow.

A small golden and black cat appeared at one side of Enigmapaw, her violet black eyes glittering with the same kindness that the pair of Boulderclan apprentices had at the Gathering. "Yeah, it's loads of fun and no one gets hurt." She laughed and sat down beside the silver and black Frostclan cat.

(Boulderclan cats are often known for their cheery and endearing smiles.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 pm

(TWOCLAN INTROOOOOOO)

Mitepaw nodded, still worrying about his fellow hunter. "Then we should start the hunt, yes?" He asked half-heartedly, significantly less excited than he was earlier.

Enigmapaw had stopped crying at this point and had become more interested in this game that the kits spoke about. "Sure, why not? I th-think I'll like it h-here... If you'll have me, th-that is." Raccoonstar giggled.

"Of course, silly! Now come on, or we'll miss the fun!" He dashed off and Enigmapaw bolted after him.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:41 pm

"Vectorpaw's the name, and this is my little cousin Basilkit!" The bright-eyed arrow-pelted she-cat pushed forward the squeaky voiced tabby, who's bright green eyes peered widely at Enigmapaw. "Are you going to be our new friend?" asked the tiny kit who seemed to be of only three moons.

"Now Racconstar, which activity shall you be participating in?" The black tom walked up with his eyes shut, his small maw open in a slightly awkward grin. "I have you and Slipkit paired as a team against Vectorpaw and Orchidkit." He stopped as he caught Engimapaw's scent. "Hmm?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

(HARRIERSTAR IS PISSED QUARTZ LEFT STRAIGHT AWAY.)

Harrierstar's fur prickled with annoyance as he watched his daughter leave with her patrol of hunters. He turned to Rogueheart and and leaned to the younger cats ear. "Collect Relicheart and Veildedmist then come into my den." He meowed, then padded away. At least he'll have more time to plan his patrol, and deal with BoulderClan's rudeness.

Sleetpaw followed after the others, a little bit annoyed that she didn't get to congratulate her friend face to face. But then she'd seen him going off to talk with Harrierstar before she left, and she really didn't want to deal with her father.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Enigmapaw shied away on instinct but nodded at the little kit and quietly said "Yes." She looked up at Malicepaw and gulped. "H-Hi. I'm Enigmapaw, c-could I join in on this... um... game?" She asked, and Raccoonstar rolled his eyes.

"I already told you yes, silly." He giggled again, hopping around Orchidkit and Slipkit, who were standing side by side.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Malicepaw gave Enigmapaw his kindest smile and mewed,"As long as you're a good sport about it. We don't want any sore losers to sour the gaming delight. Now...since everyone else has a partner, i suppose you'll have to pair with me."

Vectorpaw gave a bit of a gasp, a little troubled look on her face. "I thought you and Basilkit were sitting out to keep score and act as a cheering squad." However, she remembered to be a good sport and let the new cat pair up with her friend.
~
Quartzprickle sniffed the air, knowing to remain close to camp so that Sleetpaw would be able to catch up.

(For some reason, i have total WB for Quartzprickle only Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Enigmapaw sniffed. "Okay." She said quietly, looking at all of the kits around her. They were bouncing all over the place and just having a good time, waiting for the game to begin.

( WB T.T )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 pm

(NUUUUU GET YOUR WB AWAY FROM MEH!!! *Runs into a tree in panic*)

Vieledmist sat near the fresh-kill pile, calmy grooming his fur after just coming back from a small outing in the forest. He was simply searching for any non-clan scents while enjoying the beauty of nature. The only scent he'd caught was some Boulderclan near twolegplace.

Featherpaw lifted her maw into the air, letting the forest's sweet scents wash over her tongue. One of the first things she identified was a vole among the scents of fallen leaves and some of leaf-fall's flowers. She quietly stalked the creature, keeping her tail stiff and her haunches in the air. She had to focus, not think of her withering friendships. Focus. She leaped at the vole determinedly, and landed on it. The snowy she-cat ended its frightened squeak with a quick nip on the neck, carrying it back to the cats in her maw.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Relicheart yawned and padded towards the warriors' den, his older body becoming bothered by the upcoming night's chilly breeze. As he entered the dark den, he curled up in his large nest and sneezed as a fluff of moss clung to his nose. Shaking his head free of the fuzzy feeling, he laid down and yawned, kneading his moss bedding softly as he closed his eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 pm

(I am trying to RP right now, but all I can think about is my new Hunger Games RP where my dude is trying to convince some people that he wants to kill himself.

Hmmm....Rose, can I do a little something with Shadowcore? It'll involve some NPC loners who only come around Frostclan a few times every season, but Shadowcore knows them well, and they come from a place far away where they live in peace with a bunch of other loners.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 pm

(Sooooo.....I want to have a bit of a timeskip, but at the same time, I don't Razz Anyone want to make a post?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:21 pm

(A small time-skip could work. But then again, I kinda wanna do something with Featherpaw....How long a time-skip are we talking?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:48 am

(None, busy kicking twoclan off frostclan territory.
I'm not sure about the Shadowcore thing, pm me with more details.)

Harrierstar looked down at his gathered clan from his post on Scorched-stump. "As you've probably heard FlameClan has had some kits go missing, and our patrols report cats of the other clans mentioning similar situations. We are the only clan not to have lost kits OR apprentices. My my reasoning the only place these kits could be hiding is our territory, whether they've been taken against their will or run-away it is our duty to return them home. You all know the code, no kit should be left in harms way, no matter what clan they are from. And being in the middle of the forest with leaf-bare on the horizon is bound to lead to harm." He meowed. He swished his tail and waited or that to sink in. "There will be three patrols made out of both warriors and hunters. Now don't complain Hellspire we'll need their noses on this as well."

"Relicheart and Vieldedmist will lead the first team and will take the Boulder-Moss border. I will lead the second and will take the Flame-Alley's border. Rogueheart will lead his first patrol and take the middle of the territory along with a group of apprentices, as that is the safest place to send them looking. Any of you not assigned a team will wander the territory on your own or in pairs. Any questions?" He asked

Rogueheart sat a little straighter from where he had been next to Hellspire, leading a patrol would make him a warrior in true, even if it was just the apprentices. But then he remembered the conversation he had with Harrierstar the day before, as a young cat he would not be as intimidating to kits and apprentices as a fully grown battle scarred warrior of FrostClan.

(As to my first sentence, Harrierstar might not send them home, but they sure as hell can't stay on his territory. FrostClan territory only has two well sheltered areas, the camp and the advanced training hollow, and the latter's area has been lost. FrostClan cannot share it's catmint with TwoClan if they get sick during the cold and FrostClan territory is filled with mostly pines, terrible for nesting in the winter as they become laden with snow. Therefore, they can get lost or starve/freeze/die of sickness. There is a reason Frostclan cats are so hardy, and out of all the clans they are least likely to be plagued by sickness.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:03 am

(Makes sense. Uses mod powers to beam Quartzprickle's hunting group back to camp. Yes, being the bitch that she is, she left during the middle of the meeting Razz)

Quartzprickle lifted her nose to the though of having to work along side the warrior, but she was at least a little glad that they really needed the help of the hunters, so she wasn't too snooty about the whole deal. Swishing her tail, she waited to be picked on my one of the patrol leaders. Surely, she thought,one of these stupid toms ought to be smart enough to choose me to be on their patrol. they can't be THAAAT idiotic!

Shadderpaw and Deltapaw shuffled in their spots, the she-cat from the fact that she could just as easily be picked to got out and look; and the tom due to the fact that he's actually have to get up and do something. He may not be the meanest tom there, but he sure was one of the laziest. The siblings sighed, standing up at the same time without really knowing it, and walked forward to join the rest of the scattering cats from where they had been sitting in the back.

Hellspire merely snorted at the comment Harrierstar made referring to the fact that the young tom disliked working with the hunters. Getting up, he trailed after the large crimson-tabby and black tom who was busy brainstorming out who would make the most productive team and sat beside the older warrior.

"Ah Hellspire, I believe that you'd be perfect for our team. Why don't you head out with me and whoever else Veiledmist picks out, huh?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:32 am

Rogueheart walked around the crowed picking the cats he would be taking with him on his patrol. Shadderpaw, Deltapaw, Mitepaw, Sleetpaw, Lavapaw, Featherpaw. He tapped them all on the shoulder with his tail then went to wait for them by the camps entrance.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next