Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 30 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Emeraldeye and Featherpaw were soon at Shadderpaw's side, putting the catmint down to see how much they'd gotten. "How much should we give to Boulderclan? Half?" Featherpaw asked, prodding a few of the stalks.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:09 pm

As Shadderpaw went to set his mouthful down, the strange scent reappeared and a couple forms of cats came walking closer. Snickering, came Seedfreckle, Muskflutter, Smogwhisker, and Runeprayer, the elderly she-cat flanked by her purple-eyed son. As they trotted closer, Seedfreckle and Muskflutter dashed to the right and left, as if to surround Emeraldeyes's patrol.

"Hur! I found ther scent of Catmint, yer flea-brained biddies!" the raspy, cracked voice hissed and she walked up. "Ehh?! If it isn't litter ol' Emeraldpaw. Now be a good litter kit and pass over that ther Catmint!"

Her deep crimson eyes sent chills down Shadderpaw's spine, knowing she had a bit of a bloodied past. She was the medicine cat known for her murders upon other murderous cats, and she never really felt any emotion for anyone. Clenching his jaw, the precious juices of the herb dribbled down his chin and splattered against the grass, causing the Boulderclan warriors' gazes to fall upon the tiny tom.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:21 pm

"It's Emeraldeye, if you're too old to remember," Emeraldeye mewed tersely, trying not to sound angry. He padded up to the elderly cat and set down a pile of catmint, keeping his eyes on her aging face. "There you are. The catmint that you so desperatly need from us," He hissed, lashing his tail. He mumbled some choice words under his breathe as he padded back beside the two apprentices.

Featherpaw gave Runeprayer that, I want to kill you but I won't, yet, not until the time is right, look, a deep growl rising in her throat. She tried her best to stay seated, eye narrowed and claws digging into the ground so much it was almost painful.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Shadderpaw's maw remained clamped down on his portion of the herbs, padding slowing beside Emeraldeye, but as Smogwhisker picked up the offered share, Seedfreckle and Muskflutter stepped in front of them and hissed. The golden she-cat with cream spot snorted and meowed,"We mean all of it. You don't we risked our hides coming out here for just a tiny pile of withered leaves fit for only a cat or two?! If you do, you're stupider than we thought!" Muskflutter moved closer, glaring down at Shadderpaw with her amber-tinted silver eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 pm

(( Can Croi walk in? I NEED CROI TO DO SOMETHING T.T ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:11 pm

(Deyz out in da forest. Don't worry, therez no fight. Boulderclan's just being a bunch of douche bags then our cats shallz returns)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:15 pm

( T.T Fiiiiiiine. I'll just wait XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:27 pm

(Lol I wish after Roguepaw is made a warrior that there will be a bit of a time skip. So that my little kits can go and pester cats like Croi XD Anyways, wanna RP Croi with one of my other cats?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:46 pm

"No, you get two mouthfuls, that's it. I don't care if you got attacked, this is our territory and our herbs. You can deal with what we give you," Emeraldeye growled, making sure to put extra sarcasm on attacked. "Featherpaw, I don't care what they do, don't give up those herbs. They have no right to attack us over a gift," The medicine cat meowed sternly, light brown fur bristling.

(Even though I know Emeraldeye is a light brown tabby I always imagine him as a light green tabby.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Muskflutter darted forward and slashed the top of Shadderpaw's head, cutting of bit of fur from the thick tuft sticking up between his ears from when he forgot to groom his pelt after waking. Using a mocking tone, she spat in Shadderpaw's eyes, causing him to squint,"Don't think I'm holding back! I'm just keeping cool in hopes that you'll drop your tangy cargo. Now, hand it over or I'll do what you did you Onyxpaw."

Shadderpaw couldn't help back flinch, her spit stinging his eyes with a similar vileness that matched her tone. He accidentally opened his mouth to meow out something, but he dropped the leaves and Muskflutter instantly lowered her head to pluck them from the ground.

Seedfreckle forwned and moved in closer towards Featherpaw, his golden flecked eyes gleaming softly. "Please now, my little warrior. May I have those herbs, you see, my mate, she's already caught Whitecough. If I don't hurry, she get Greencough and she and our unborn kits will surely perish."

(Seedfreckle is normally a real sweetheart. He's just horrified that Runeprayer'll do something to his family if he doesn't obey her.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 pm

"You've got herbs right there. Don't try to get to me with your sob stories, I've heard them all. And I could care less of your mate, I don't know her, she's not my concern," Featherpaw meowed coldly, her eyes with an eerie dead look about them. It was odd how much she didn't care about the sick Boulderclan cats at the moment, her whole body rigid, ready to unleash her fury upon the cats. A chance to use the skills that she actually possessed. It probably had something to do with her burning hatred of Runeprayer and, in fact, all of the Boulderclan cats who were in on disgusting lie that the elderly medicine cat was attacked, unprovoked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Smogwhisker hissed and shoved his clanmate aside to stand before the Frostclan patrol. "Fine! We'll be leaving now, so thank you for your cooperation." He then swished his tail and led the Boulderclan cats away towards the fense. Scrabbling up its side, the waved their tails in farewell and then disappeared over the side.

Shaddererpaw hissed curses under his breath as he tried to blink away the searing pain that clung to his eyes from the musky she-cat's stinking breathy spit. His tail thrashed wildly in the air and he turned to face Emeraldeye, his ear pinned back in shame. "I dropped them. Sorry Emeraldeye."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Featherpaw sent one last hiss their way, still holding on tightly to the sweet herbs. "Unlike you, I have determination. Try giving up a little less easy next time, mouse-heart," She spat at Shadderpaw, putting down her pile of catmint.

"It's alright, Shadderpaw. We'll be sure to stash the herbs somewhere else just in case they show up again, to make it look like we have less. There isn't much left in that garden, but I saw some just a bit deeper into twolegplace. If necessary, and it probably will be, we might have to go there," Emeraldeye mewed, hatred still burning in his usually kind, but now fierce, emerald gaze. "We should return to camp and report that Runeprayer, instead of waiting at the border, delved into our territory, with warriors with her. I'm sure Harrierstar won't be amused." With that the tabby medicine cat padded back towards camp, a few dead leaves crunching under his paws as he went, not waiting for the apprentices. I'll show that old bat who she can and can't mess with.. he growled inwardly.

(I have decided that Emeraldeye has a long and complicated history and hatred towards Runeprayer. It'll have something to do with a particular gathering when he was a newly appointed and eager apprentice under his semi-old mentor. If I can name him, I would call him Dripwhisker(He always did seem to have a stray drop of water dripping from his whiskers.))
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:30 pm

(Well, Runeprayer was always a rude and salty-natured medicine cat with the heart of a warrior. So, to feed her bloodlust, he often would go out in the night and kill off who were murderers, such as kitties who acted like Cherrywing, since she still had a good heart. Her favorite herbs are Blood Berries. She even found a stray kit and named her Bloodberry. I think I'm gonna write a side story about when she found her.)

Shadderpaw merely lifted his chin up as he padded after Emeraldeye, completely ignoring Featherpaw's crude comment. He didn't understand why she shown so much hatred toward him, but he just dismissed it. Cats who come closer to me and my sister.....they never stay for long. Stupid flea-brains. He lowered his head and grunted, shaking away a couple of stray tears that had found their way to the surface of his eyes. Making sure no one had seen, he cleared his throat and continued forward.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:51 pm

(This is just too fun. Still trying to figure out why Featherpaw is so mad at him..I think it is just that the whole thing with Harrierstar and Boulderclan jarred her so much that she can't help but she Shadderpaw as a liar and in attempt to hide her true feelings she cloaks herself in impermeable anger. Yes.)

Featherpaw followed a fox-length behind the two, her tial dragging on the ground. She made no attempt to keep it from getting smothered in dirt and debris and, in fact, let twigs and leaves catch in her pelt without any attempt to avoid low-hanging branches, shrubs, or bramble thickets. The young she-cat sighed, carrying a few stalks of catmint in her maw still. Emeraldeye wass carrying the rest, so she wouldn't be tempted to bite down and let the sweet juices filter through her mouth. Hm, a mouse would be good right now, she thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:03 pm

(Mod Power Activate: Setting Skip *sends kitties back to camp* XD)

Shadderpaw padded into camp and headed straight for the apprentices' den without a word. Upon entering, he saw his sister curled up asleep in their own nest. He sighed softly as he saw she only took up half the space, just as she usually did. Putting my own comfort before her's....even when I'm not here. Fickle she-cat. He settled down beside her and pressed his chin against the soft moss, his large ears splayed out to the point where they were laying atop Deltapaw's own head. Swinging his tail around, he curled it close to his body as he laid beside his littermate, the two cats looking small and frail against one another.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Featherpaw spat out the herbs in Emeraldeye's den, snatching a mouse from the fresh-kill pile. She ate it in a few hungry gulps, not really caring about her matted fur or her dust-covered tail. After finishing her quick meal she stumbled into the apprentices' den, collapsing into her nest in the far back of the den. Still cold as always, she thought, grimacing before she slipped into a light slumber.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Harrierstar leaped up onto scorched-stump and called to the clan. "Let all cats old enough to patrol or catch their own prey gather before the scorched-stump for a clan meeting." His voice was just loud enough to wash over the camp and draw the cat from their dens. He already had Dusksould and Roguepaw sitting below him.

Sleetpaw roused herself and padded out of the den, she took in the look of camp and sighed, guess old roguie was getting his ceremony this afternoon. The sun was just starting to set as she sat down next to Icewing.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Mintpaw came out of his shadey hiding place and settled under the Burnt Stump, making sure that his mentor didn't see him. He was glad that Emeraldeye had been busy because he didn't want him to know what he'd been doing.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:38 pm

"Dammit! Damn it all!" Featherpaw yowled, emerging from the den with a few scraps of moss still clinging to her already-matted pelt. She spent a few minutes pulling twigs, leaves, and burrs from her fur and getting the dirt out before she padded over to the scorched-stump. She grumbled something under her breathe, settling down.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Relicheart padded over toward the Scorched Stump, his keen gaze set proudly on Roguepaw as he sat down. Even though he had no relatives in the clan, he couldn't help but feel great pride when someone had risen in ranking among the clan. He had taken a spot beside Icewing and her daughter, nodding respectfully to the queen as he settled in, pulling his tail to one side in a neat fashion. As the sun set, its warm fading light caused Relicheart's normally bright crimson-ginger tabby fur to blend better with his long fur, looking almost like blood, though his olive eyes remained shining in the dimness.

Prodding her brother softly to wake him, Deltapaw yawned a slight bit as she pulled herself out of the nest, her fur fluffy and worn from her sleep, but still clean. Standing, she gave Shadderpaw one last firm kick before padding out into the clearing, her sleepy gaze clearer than most of the others as it was darker, her sight was better. Blinking her dark chocolate brown eyes within their bluing whites, grogginess left her quickly and she took a set towards the back near the elders den, keeping farthest away from Hellspire and his spot near the front.

Shadderpaw, grumbling, had also left the den and had taken a set next to Hellspire, not really caring about what was happening. All he cared about was as soon as this meeting would be over, he'd be back in his nest, sound asleep.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 am

(BTW, Harrierstar know's about BoulderClan taking more than what was offered, he is not happy cat. -_-)

"It is both a duty and an honour for me as leader to welcome a new warrior among our ranks. Roguepaw, step forward." He meowed, motioning with his tail. The young tabby stepped forward, holding his head high. Harrierstar leaped from his perch and stood in front of the tabby. "I call upon our ancestors to look down upon you and accept you as a warrior in your turn. From this moment on you will be known as Rogueheart, wear that name with pride, you've earned it." He meowed then touched his nose too Rogueheart's. Harrierstar stepped back and waited as the clan called out.

Sleetpaw called along with the others, but noticed that her mother was reluctant in joining in. Sure Sleetpaw didn't like most warriors but Roguepaw -Rogueheart now- hadn't ever been cruel, distant and somewhat cold, but never cruel too she-cats.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 am

(( Abluh consistentmistake enough for me to correct.

*to instead of too.

'Too' doubles as the word 'also.' "I want to go to the store, too!"

To is... well, to. "Look to the left."

DON'T HIT ME IT JUST ANNOYED ME LOL ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:45 am

(I CAN'T BE PERFECT.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Deltapaw, Relicheart, and Hellspire meowed out "Rogueheart!" more lively than most, though they really were sure why. As for Shadderpaw and Quartzprickle, who had showed up late, were less supportive, not really caring about what was happening. And for the four noisy kits in the Nursery, they seemed to react to all the sounds outside and added in their own cries. Whether they were of excitement or confusion, it couldn't be told.

Quartzprickle snorted and trotted over to Deltapaw, Sleetpaw, and Mitepaw, summoning them all for the hunt. Her clear blue eyes seemed almost orange in the setting light as they barely carried any color the rest of the time with an exception of a faint blue tint, and her ears were pinned back at the constant cheering. Stopping in front of her sister, she hissed,"Hurry up and let's go. I'm ready to get outta here." She glanced to the side to see Icewing for half a second before turning back to Sleetpaw, nudging her to get up.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next