Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 29 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:26 pm

(LAWLOLAWL MEW!!!)

Featherpaw stayed silent, padding behind Emeraldeye with her eyes trained on the ground beneath her, claws sheathing and unsheathing. None of this makes any sense! Why can't life be lived truthfully, without battles to be won...If only the truth was mandatory...More cats wouldn't tell it, she thought, grimacing as her paws thudded against the ground. She tried to block out the prey scents entering her nostrils. It was only her instinct to snag a mouse or pounce on a thrush. It wasn't training that made her want to hunt. It was definatly instincts. I'm not so easily manipulated...Just because I've spent the better oart of my life being told to be a hunter and a queen...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:34 pm

(Oh, did I make a funny? *knows full well what she did* XD

I like, have no idea what to put now. I just want my kittens to get bigger....Lol, Black-kit's first word would be 'big'. He'd go around screaming 'BIG' at everyone he saw. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 pm

(Black-kit: BIG!!! BIG BIG!!!
Everycat out there: What? >.>
LAWL. That will be awesome.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm

(A moon later, he'll be all like: "Screw you, ya small kitties and behold the Great Blackstar, the biggest star ever! I'm so big I almost scare myself with all my greatness!! Ha ha haaaa!" )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:42 pm

(I would laugh at that person, then regret it as they rip my eyes out.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:43 pm

(....guess who gets to be his mentor. Rogueheart...This totally spells trouble)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm

(Yay, this is going to be so fun! I wonder who the other kits will be mentored by...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm

(we should probably move this to the general discussion...and Bluepaw will have Deltaphase. As for the other two, I don't have anyone signed up.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:35 pm

( LOL give the toughest one to Enigma )

DREAM SEQUENCE ACTIVATED

Blood spattered on the soft grass of the plains for the first time in generations... many, many, many generations. The cats were speechless as one of their own ripped the rogue's throat out. Silence fell for a second as the warrior realized what he had done. He began to speak up in his own defense after the initial shock wore off.

"Deoraíocht!"

"But, he was going to kill-"

"EXILE!"

Croi woke with a start, shaking his head. "Man, can't let that ol' place get me down, eh? Tú i do chónaí ach aon uair amháin!" He tried to convince himself that it didn't matter, his old carefree attitude rising to the top, covering the past. "Ceart go leor, ag dul ag fiach chun dul- Ah, wrong language."

( Croi is BILINGUAL )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:27 pm

(Lovely. Man, I would have so given Sourpaw to her if she was a warrior.)

Deltapaw returned shortly after the leader left with his patrol, her fuzzy maw clamped on the grey bodies of a squirrel and two mice. Walking into the camp, she blinked in relief as she remembered catching Hellspire's scent out in the forest, meaning he wasn't here in camp. Dropping off her load at the fresh kill pile, she took a spot next to the pile of prey and began cleaning her paws, one tiny tan limb after another.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Sleetpaw padded Ito camp after her friend. She dropped the thrush she had been carrying in her jaws on the pile before sitting down next to Deltapaw and joining her in her grooming. "I swear I'm getting too big to dive into bushes after mice." She growled as she pulled a briar from her fur, hissing as it caught on her skin. "I didn't even get the stupid bugger."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Deltapaw chuckled and meowed,"That's too bad. Its not like I'm any better though. I'm pretty small and slender, but when it comes to my sight during the day, I'm a complete failure. I'll probably grow up to be some twig of a cat, as well as Shadderpaw, like our mother and father. At least, they said out parents were pretty small, while you'll probably have the same curves and body style as your sister. From what I can see, Icewing it kinda small too, but you have a similar build to Quartzprickle. Maybe you got it from Harrierstar?' Her bright gaze glittered as she finished cleaning her last paw.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 pm

(( I'm thinking Croi and Enigmapaw will become friends, mainly because he doesn't seem to act like most of the toms. And he doesn't sound like them, either. SQUEEEE I LOVE MAI IRISH CATS XD ))

Croi ran a paw over his face to wake himself up. "Ugh, I need to start heading to bed earlier." He mumbled in his trademark accent, dragging himself out of the den and into the fresh air. "Ugh, late up again? I need to get used to this time difference." He shook his head to clear his thoughts, which were groggy and jumbled. "Huntin', right." He padded lazily towards the woods, dragging his paws across the ground as if he hadn't the energy to lift them higher.

Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 pm

(ONLY HARRIERSTAR MAY FACE-PAW.)

"I've often been told we take more after our father then after our respective mothers." Sleetpaw meowed. She'd scented her father out in the forest while she had been hunting and had given him a wide berth, the scratch on her face stung.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:12 pm

(...My two kitties and Shadderpaw, just stuck in limbo. Lawl.)

Emeraldeye stopped abruptly, picking up a paw. "Here we are, the catmint is right near that twoleg nest," He meowed, pointing his tail towards a house painted white with a small garden beside it.

"Finally, we can get this over with!" Featherpaw growled, padding up to the fence. She bunched up her muscles, preparing to leap over it.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm

(Sorry that I'm not rping right now. I'm busy at a friend's house, but I shallz be lurking. My posts, if I do post, will be short for the time being.)

Shadderpaw nodded and leaped after her, his sight set on the precious herb. Swishing his tail, his powerful back legs launched his high above the fence, and he landed delicately over on the other side. After all, he did share the blood of the best leaper in Frostclan, Petalmist.

Deltapaw nodded and stood, stretching out her limbs, her eyes bright with relaxation.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm

(Related to Petalmist= related to Sparrowblaze who is related to Emeraldye. That's interesting. Distant relationship!
Too bad Featherpaw has no known heritage. She came from a family that moved to Frostclan later on in their legacy, coming from the Western clan of Moonclan, where white, silver, and blue-gray cats are very common.)

Featherpaw leaped over the fence, her fur ever-so-slightly brushing the top of it. She didn't feel the smooth wood against her ungroomed pelt, however. She landed lightly on her feet, barely making a sound as her paws flattened the wavy green grass that rustled in the light breeze. Her long, snow-white tail waved gently as she stepped quietly over to the catmint, breathing in the sweet scent. "How much do we need?" She asked, cursing the naturally higher-pitched voice of a she-cat that came from her mouth.

(Feeling descriptive.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Harrierstar padded back into camp, he and his patrol had gathered all they could on the missing kits. They had not spotted them, but the leader had a good idea where they were hiding. It was just a matter of sending out a patrol to collect them.
Harrierstar shared a quick word with Dusksoul before collecting something to eat and padding to his den.

Sleetpaw watched her father as he spoke to Dusksoul then turned to Deltapaw. "Do you think he's going to make Roguepaw a warrior?" She asked, leaning close to her friend so she could whisper it.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Deltapaw smiled a bit and gave a little mrrow of satisfaction. "Maybe. If he is, he really deserves it. I-I mean, uhhhh yeah, maybe." She looked down at her freshly cleaned paws and mumbled a tiny mutter before looking up and sneezing.

(Dude!! Rose, I'm at my friend's house and she has skype and a webcam. So you wanna sykpe?!? Very Happy)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 pm

(Sure!)

(wb -_-)

Sleetpaw chuckled. "I'll guess we just wait and see."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 am

(Lol yay!)

Deltapaw got to her paws and backed a bit away as Hellspire entered the camp, seeing his crimson fur caused a flash of horror to chill her spine. She couldn't stand trying to talk her way away from the tom's gripping stare.

Shadderpaw nipped up a few stalks of the herb whose juices cause a slight ting in his lips, scrabbling down from his perch on the Twoleg's windowsill. His fur was fluffed up by the Leaffall's buffeting cool wind, his pale eyes wide and wild as the scents of the unknown caused him to become flustered.

(Damn, i'm tired Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:54 am

"Deltapaw we've got to rest up for the night hunt.. don't we?" Sleetpaw meowed, nudging her friend and pulling her attention away from the warrior. "Quartzprickle will kill us if we turn up dead on our paws."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 am

Croi returned with a mouse dangling from his jaws, still dragging his paws, but he was significantly more aware due to the hunting trip. He dropped the mouse on the fresh-kill pile and yawned, now fully awake. He began trotting around camp to stretch out his stiff limbs, which would probably look rather childish and stupid to any cats that he passed.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:22 am

Featherpaw balanced precariously on a ledge, carefully picking catmint leaves from the plants they grew on. She collected a mouthful, and, trying not to bite down on them, leaped back to the ground. "Is fis erough?" She mumbled to Emeraldeye, who has a small pile by his paws.

"Yes, that should be good. We can leave a pile for Boulderclan and still have some for the impending leaf-bare. I can already tell it'll be a rough one," Emeraldeye mewed, staring at theclouds gliding above his head.

(I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT SO I'M UBER HYPER YESSSSSHHHH!!!!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Shadderpaw nodded and clawed his way up the fence, pushing himself over onto the other side. His grey dusted, black and dark sepia striped pelt shook as he landed, a new scent causing him to become a tad bit startled. However, it seemed to vanish almost as quickly as it had appeared and he merely shook it off. Raising his tail to ward off any impending danger, he waited patiently for the others to arrive.

(Who wants a little Mew Bomba before the patrol heads back home?? I think Shadder does!!!)

Deltapaw nodded and began padding towards the apprentices' den, her thick tail drooping a bit at the thought of a pleasant sleep. That's right. I was assigned to the night hunt. that's way better than the daily hunt...to me. Stifling a yawn, she crept inside and curled up in her nest, draping her tail across her nose.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next