Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 26 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Roguepaw settled down not far from Deltapaw, his naturally alert nature had caused him to choose a nest near the entrance of the shared Apprentice Den. "Attacking a Medicine cat's a serious crime." He meowed. His blue eye's quickly adjusted to the gloom though they were not as sharp as Deltapaw's. He peered through the entrance, the other Apprentices seemed just as intrigued, but where too cold to move closer. Sleetpaw was at the back of the den, looking jumpy.

"Featherpaw here has told me that you got into a fight with Runeprayer and another cat. Now attacking a Medicine cat is a serious crime, and I need you to be truthful with me Shadderpaw, you too Featherpaw." He meowed, his tone even and reasonable. "Now Shadderpaw, did you attack them first?" He asked.

(Harrierstar= ignoring She-cats)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Mitepaw's resting place happened to be near the leader's den. He was listening hard to every word they spoke- he still had his suspicions about their leader. He was attempting to make his location look as casual as possible, as if he had come into camp with a piece of prey and was so tired he needed a rest before dragging it the rest of the way. It was pretty believable too, since he had been doing so much lately.

(( If Harrierstar does something, MITEPAW BURSTS IN AND GETS IN SOME HUGE TROUBLE

Also, he dislikes Harrierstar, because shecats. Also, he used to have a distaste towards she-cats, and then he discovered the scope of other cats' distaste towards shecats. He's starting to have his mind changed and if something happens it would be the last straw and I'M RAMBLING

ALSO IN WOW YOU KNOW THAT SPIRIT CAT YOU CAN GET IN DARKSHORE IF YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME COLLECTING STATUES? I just got it! :DDDDD ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:55 pm

(Me= waiting for Mew...I feel like hobo at a campfire just waiting for something to happen. I'M A HAPPY HOBO, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY HOBO!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 am

Shadderpaw yawned and rubbed one paw against his fuzzy chest, his eyes one the leader. "I can tell you the entire story as if it were yesterday, but first, I must ask you Harrierstar, as leader of our proud Frostclan, can you honestly believe that Boulderclan is telling the truth? They've lied to us and the others before just to steer trouble away from themselves." Shadderpaw didn't speak in a cocky way, a serious sheen in his eyes as he stared at the leader through the dark.

Deltapaw jumped at how Roguepaw just came out and spoke to her, but then again, was he maybe speaking out in general? She shook the thought from her head that she might have any sort of attention drawn to herself and shifted her gaze from the tom back to the far off den towards the center-back of the camp, straining to hear what was being said, but alas, her ears weren't as powerful as her eyes.

Malicepaw smiled gently at Slipkit and mused,"Well, if it is playing that you desire, please allow it to be my duty tomorrow to form a friendly selection of games to enjoy for the entire clan. I shall wake up extra early in order to think up some fun activities while you may sleep in from our exhaustion mission tonight." He smiled, knowing that these young cats saw a reliable friend rather than a hideous monster of a weapon like his former clan did, planning on using him and his unique soul to rise Flameclan back from the ashes to their former glory like during the days of Cherrypaw's young and murdering ways.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 am

"Sweet!" Slipkit bounced happily up and down. "Man, you're the best, Malicepaw. No wonder everyone likes you!" Orchidkit nodded, agreeing with her friend, like always.

Mitepaw rolled his eyes as he heard Shadderpaw's words. That cat was always getting into trouble, he was probably just trying to, in his own words, steer it away from himself.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 am

Malicepaw grinned as much as he could, though it was hard to hide the tsunami of sorrow that welled up in his heart from the thoughts that had been festering in his head since the last passing moon. His birthday of 13 moons, one or two moons over the youngest age of warriorhood and it bothered his greatly that fact of having to leave. After all, he felt it was his duty to keep his young friends safe from danger of the outside, as well as the danger from inside their hearts as well. He'd much rather stay here and keep the young cats' souls pure by guiding them along the correct path, having to smite down those who attempted to draw his comrades away. Malicepaw had already declared himself as tainted by evil after his leave from Flameclan, his paws, as well as his soul, drenched in the blood of others, however, he believed that is he could keep him most dearly beloved Twoclan clanmates, perhaps one day, he's be relieved of his sins from his terrible past. (I wonder...where is their camp?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 am

Roguepaw frowned when Deltapaw didn't answer him, why was it always so hard to have a conversation with a she-cat? He shook his head and grumbled something that sounded like 'I'm not that scary' and continued to try and figure out what was going on in the leaders den.

"While I am aware of BoulderClan fondness for telling a... Twisted version of events. Who do you think the Clans as a whole are going to believe, a respected elderly Medicine Cat or a cocky Apprentice? Now are you going tell me your side of the story or should I take Feathepaw's word for it?" He asked, eyes narrowed in annoyance.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:14 am

Looking down at her paws, Deltapaw gave a small whimper before meowing softly, her voice not quivering, but carrying a certain feeling of uncertainty. "I-It not you who I find scary. Not at all. I only find interaction with others fearful...for the fact that betrayal easy to be cast upon someone as passive and shy as me." She then gave a bit of a squeak, pushing her muzzle deeper into her nest, silently asking herself why she had just said what she did. {i]Oh darn, I just started a conversation...that wasn't with Shadderpaw or Enigmapaw.[/i]

Shadderpaw sniffed and glanced Featherpaw's way before replying,"Very well. I'll explain. During my first outing into our territory, I'll admit, I had gotten separated from Foggtpath and the rest of the patrol I was on. However, my nose and other senses told me that I was deep within my own territory, not Boulderclan's. In fact, I was so close to our own camp, I could nearly taste the scents of my clanmates and where they were in the camp. Anyways, I had caught the overwhelming stench of Boulderclan nearby and followed it, soon overhearing their twisted voices. They were of Bonetail, Riftflight, and Smogwhisker, all referring to Runeprayer as their mother. From my point of hearing, they were being scolded from coming back with Mallow instead of Catmint and they sure received quite the tongue-lashing. Afterwards, the old biddy ordered her warrior kits to continue searching, also muttering something about a dead elder who had needed the medicine but it had been too late. But just as they were heading towards our border up northeast with the alleys, Smogwhisker found me and launched an all out attack. I had gotten away for a short period, but I then found myself cornered by all three of the warriors. I had shut my eyes to pray to Starclan for some sort of help, something I would probably never do if I had more training, and then suddenly, Featherpaw appeared from the middle of her hunt. She had been reluctant to assist me, a tom, but finally her sense kicked in and she surprised the Boulderclan patrol from behind. However, the surprise from one small apprentice had worn off easily and the only thing that saved us from being killed was that old screech old Runeprayer ordering them to return to camp, having no more use from scanning our territory. After returning to camp, I had wanted to tell Relicheart, but it was he who was leading the patrol I had been on and the only other warrior in camp was Hellspire, though he was half asleep. I knew I should had told someone else as well, but that stupid mouse-brain told me 'Oh, I'll handle it after a nice bathing and eating!' The nit-wit."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 am

Rip-paw had been located, but not in the best sense. The apprentice had once again snapped at Enigmapaw, this time for 'pestering' him, when all she had done was ask him once, and politely, where he had been.

"Mind your own business, mouse-brain!" He had snarled, fur bristling and claws unsheathed. "Stupid she-cat, leave me alone!"

This had sent Enigmapaw running into the apprentices' den, sobbing uncontrollably. It didn't take much to make the poor young she-cat cry these days.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 am

"Oh, wow, you actually told the truth! How nice. You see, Harrierstar, Boulderclan are a tribe of mangy, flea-bitten liars, but there are more important matter at hand right now that Shadderpaw has just informed me of. Why in the world would Runeprayer be referred to as the three warriors' mother?" Featherpaw mewed, staring at Harrierstar with a slight glint of satisfactory and curiousity in her eyes. Wow..I can't believe Shadderpaw actually didn't alter the story to save his hide...But still...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

Roguepaw craned his head to meet her eyes. "If you can not trust your clan mates then who can you trust?" He meowed in his usual cool tones. "When we stop trusting each other then how can we function as a working unit? We can't and that's the truth of it... everything you see around you here was built on trust." Roguepaw stopped his little speech when Enigmapaw ran into the den sobbing, he furrowed his brows and watched as Sleetpaw hurried up to the older she-cat, offering comfort. "She's more delicate then a rose petal."

Harrierstar raised his eye's skyward. "I can't see why BoulderClan couldn't just ask if they needed catmint." He grumbled. "Be that as it may Shadderpaw, if I do nothing BoulderClan will become even more hostile, and with the way things are now. I cannot risk it." He sighed and pulled a paw over his face, a movement which was becoming common in the leader. "You and Featherpaw will assist Emeraldeye and Mintpaw in collecting herbs for three days. At the end of those three day's you will take a mouthful of catmint each to the border and wait for a Patrol to give it too. Hopefully that will calm them.
To answer your question Featherpaw, Runeprayer was a queen before she was a medicine cat. BoulderClan do things differently to us."

(I dunno if she's actually their mother but Harrierstar's not gonna say she was a warrior once)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 am

The crying wails of Enigmapaw sent a shock through the Nursery and the brand new Bluekit, Black-kit, and Sourkit bursting to fits of savage whines and ear-splitting squeaks, while Miasmakit merely probed the dark earth with her spinning head sticking in the air, her eyes closed as usual since they weren't developed yet, before grunting and plunging her face deep into Fatalspawn's soft belly, struggling to drown out the muffled cries of her siblings with her mother's heartbeat.

Deltapaw's head snapped up and spun around to see her friend sobbing in her nest. She got up quickly and quietly and padded over to the silvery she-cat, settling down gently beside her in her nest. Not knowing what to say to comfort her, she only pressed her small, but warm body against her friend's seemingly chilled flank, glancing back at Roguepaw, and for some reason she didn't understand why, Deltapaw found herself giving the older tom a look of questioning, her face asking if he may have an idea what to do.

Shadderpaw turned and gave Featherpaw a smirky smile and mewed quirkily,"What? You'd think I'd lie? And anyways, its obvious why they'd call her mother...She's an old cat and those three warriors weren't at all some of the oldest cats in Boulderclan. Besides, every cat, even me, knows that whenever one of Boulderclan's medicine cats have kits, they just turn the other way. Its been that way since the time that Rainbowspring, a warrior, was made medicine cat and they hadn't known it at the time, but she was early expecting. They changed the rules after that." After acting all matter-of-factly to his friend, Shadderpaw turned his head to the leader, and dipping his head, he mewed,"Yes Harrierstar."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 am

Roguepaw had a strange flash of memory that left him a little dizzy, his mother gently stroking down his spine with her paw while grooming the fur on his neck when he had been sick and miserable. He wiggled his large body around until he could talk to Deltapaw. "I just had a memory of when I was a kit... when I was upset my mother used to use her paw to stroke my back and she'd groom the fur around her neck. Maybe you could try that." He said softly, he knew Enigmapaw didn't like toms so he didn't do it himself. Sleetpaw looked at him curiously over Enigmapaw's head, the whole Clan knew Roguepaw didn't remeber his family, maybe something about the situation had struck a cord in his mind?

Harrierstar grunted and waved his tail towards the clearing. "Go back to your nests, your punishment starts sunrise tomorrow."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 am

Featherpaw glared at her leader. She didn't speak, only turned around and padded away. This whole thing was based on a lie. The truth didn't seem to matter in a world where you were either the best or being trodden on by your enemies. I don't even know what's true anymore.. she thought. Despite how she would usually have fury building inside her, it was much more different. For one of the first times Featherpaw felt like retreating to a secluded area and crying. She could put on her tough girl outside all she wanted, but couldn't deny that inside she was ready to sob and rant about how it wasn't fair. Like a kit who'd lost a game! she growled inwardly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:50 am

Enigmapaw gradually began to calm down, her sobbing reduced to whimpers in a few moments. She sniffled and seemed to stop all together, but lifted her head right as Rip-paw entered the den. She then burst into fresh tears and buried her face in her paws.

Rip-paw rolled his eyes. "Ugh, is she crying like a little kitten again? I swear, she'll be better off as a kittypet." Scoffed the apprentice, rolling his eyes once again and roughly shoving her aside so he could sleep in the nest that she had dashed into. She yelped in pain and rolled, then got up and ran to the other side of the den.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 am

Shadderpaw dipped his head once again, respectfully,as he backed out of the den. As he padded passed Featherpaw towards the apprentices' den, he gave her shoulder a friendly flick with his tail and a somewhat cheery glance before he disappeared inside, settling down in his with no worry nor wonder about where his sister may be. After all, he did have poor sight in the dark.

Deltapaw gave Roguepaw a small smile of relieved delight and began doing as he had suggested, trying to coax her friend into telling her what had happened, the bright bluish whites of her eyes standing out in the dark while her rich brown eyes seemed like dark pits of black, though they were surprisingly warm and inviting. Twitching one ear at the kits crying, she sighed to herself and mumbled, though in a kind nature,"Aww hadn't they already finished their nightly squeals for the night? I had thought so... Now Enigmapaw, what happened to upset you so much? Please tell me."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 am

Roguepaw stood up, his ears brushing the top of the den and padded over to Rip-paw, he picked him up by the scruff and dragged him out of the den and dropped him on the cold ground. "If your going to act like a selfish kit you should sleep in the nursery." He growled, cold eyes staring down at Rip-paw. Even though Rip-paw was a moon older Roguepaw had an advantage in size, long legs and broad shoulders making him look older.

(Has I mentioned Harrierstar has favourite apprentices? And that Roguepaw and Owlpaw are his favourites? Cause Owlpaw is his and Roguepaw is a great fighter?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 am

Rip-paw stood up, snarling. "Don't touch me you poor, overgrown excuse for a rat." He shoved past the apprentice and started towards the den.

Enigmapaw sniffled again and whispered. "It was Rip-paw, h-he keeps y-yelling at me and I don't... I don't know why he's so mad!" She started crying again, rubbing her face with her paws as tears ran down her face.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 am

Featherpaw would've scowled at Shadderpaw if she'd had time. But she didn't, so she just padded into the apprentice's den, retreating to her nest in the very back. It was surprisingly cold back there in contrast to the warmth near the center. Ugh, I can never sleep with all that wailing she thought, hearing it from all the way in the den. But she soon felt a tear drip down her cheek. Shit, she concluded after a moment, burying her face in the moss.

(When you can't control when you're crying and you're just like 'HIDE!')
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 am

With his eyes shut with the attempt to fall asleep, Shadderpaw snorted in a snappy 'tude,"Seriously, if your gonna caw like a screech hawk, then why don't you and those annoying kits go scrabble a tree and go live in a nest, Rip." After that, he feel into a deep snooze, ignoring all those around him.

Deltapaw nuzzled her friend's cheek and murmured,"I'm sorry, but Rip-paw is a pretty poor excuse for a friend. You're better off staying with me and Sleetpaw, and..." She glanced outside the den for a moment, adding,"..and Roguepaw. We're all here to watch your back; we're all clanmates, so we've got to help each other."

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 am

Roguepaw grabbed Rip-paw by the tail and dragged him back. "Your just going to make it worse for all of us if you go in there and traumatize Enigmapaw." He growled moving in front of the den. "Do I have to tell Harrierstar you've been interfering in the Hunter Apprentices training, you know how annoyed he gets at that."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 am

"Yeah, he'd most likely blow his top. But hey, that's just coming from his daughter's point of view. As for me, I'd personally like to know why one of my hunter trainees is bawling her eyes out right about now, in the middle of the damn night."

Walking up to the pair of toms was the pure white body of Quartzprickle, the she-cat obviously pissed at the fact that she was woken from her much needed sleep, her icy cold eyes cutting into Rip-paw.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:09 am

"Hmph, like the old coot could do anything to me." He rolled his eyes and padded away, heading towards the forest instead of the den.

( WB )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:13 am

Giving a harsh snarl, Quartzprickle snagged the leaving apprentice by his scruff with her claw, using her powerful muscles to swing around the smaller cat to face her in a position that she often pinned her prey in before killing them. "Yo, where do ya think you're going? I may be able to take some heat about being a she-cat, but no one's gonna trash my father right in front of me and get away with it, ya hear?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 am

Roguepaw decided it would be best to leave this to the Hunter, he turned around and padded back into the den, perfectly happy to just curl up near his 'friends' and go to sleep.

Sleetpaw was concentrating on what Quartzprickle was saying now, her sister did have a 'way with words' as it were.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next