Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 11 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 10:57 am

Shadderpaw lift his head to look at Featherpaw, face to face. "I can tell you want to be a warrior so badly....don't you? But why? So you can just rip cats apart as a test of your own strength?" His large blue and pale yellow green eyes twinkled with a similar sorrow. "That isn't the life I would want. And yet, it is the life that I was born into." He dipped his head, looking blankly at the ground as he muttered the words. "All I want is to live an average life. Only having to hunt and kill prey when it was necessary, not for fun. I'd have an average looking mate, not too pretty or too ugly. We'd have a litter or two, depending on how many kits were born. We'd live as a family in a peaceful plot of land, not too big or showy for others to want and take it. I would live a long life, but die before my mate and kits, and they would remember me not for being overly brave or powerful, but for being simple and the same as them. That's would the ideal life of someone like me." He sighed, getting shakily to his paws, and carefully lifting her head by her scruff, he picked Deltapaw off of his flank and set her gently on the ground before padding slowly away to sit beneath the great oak tree that stood close to the entrance of the camp, but still well within its safety. It was called the Dark Tree, or at least, that's what he had called it ever since he was a kit. It was always shaded, even during Leaf-bare, and it fit as his favorite spot to sit and dream. but what he didn't know...was that it too was a favorite spot of another cat in a past lifetime. The cat of the name Darkpelt.

(Damn...I haven't used that name in forEVER!! Darkpelt.....it was so simple of a name...)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 12:07 pm

(Ah, Darkpaw went straight from apprentice to leader so soon...Only a bit of time to be called Darkpelt.)

Featherpaw limped painfully over to Shadderpaw, gazing into his eyes. "I don't want to be a warrior to show that I can rip cats apart and kill them. I want to be a warrior simply to prove that I can. I want to be better than all of them, just to prove my point-that I can. There would be nothing better in my life to be considered a warrior, allowed to fight, but not always having to. I wish I could hunt and fight for my clan....I think that's what they did in the old days," she mewed sighing audibly. "It would be great if I could have kits and remain a hunter...But I'd be a terrible mother, anyway."

(AWWWWW! This is adorable!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Shadderpaw nodded,"I see.....to prove that you are just as equal as say, Rip-paw. It isn't fair to have your destiny chosen for you; we must be able to make those decisions for ourselves." He closed his eyes, setting his head on the ground, and he muttered,"I swear...sometimes, I just wish I could leave this clan for someplace new. Someplace that I could just live the life I always wanted. In a clan, you are subjected to follow a strict, unbendable law. But out and free from such a tie as a clan can allow one to live any ways they desire." His coiled his ringed tail around the left side of his belly, his fur still sticky from the blood it had soaked up from his ribboned ear. He reopened one eye, the soft blue color gazing at the upset she-cat. "Hey.....I'd think you'd be a pretty OK mother....if wanted to be."

(IKR!!!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 12:32 pm

(I can see Shadowcore saying 'Hey Featherfreeze u r pretty have my babies LAWL!!!!1!!!1!11!' and then Shadderpaw kicking his ass....Ninja skills.)

"The Clans suck...They used to be respected, but now they're terrible. Just terrible. Mabye...Mabye we should leave. Just to see if the outside life is better. But..They'd find us," Featherpaw mewed, yawning slightly. She lay down beside the dark-pelted Shadderpaw, gazing across the camp.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 1:05 pm

(OMG yeah!! XD Go Shadderscream!!)

Shadderpaw closed his eye once again and gave a small yawn, his front paws kneading the grass beneath him softly. He swished his tail around, it coiling up by the she-cat. ".....Not if we were careful...." he muttered softly before dozing off into a peace sleep, the excitement from the battle causing him great exhaustion.

Relicheart smiled softly as he saw a glimpse of the two apprentices beneath the shadows of the tree from across the camp clearing. He decided to leave them be as he was the only one who saw, everyone else was too busy. The lion like cat limped slightly away towards medicine cats den, seeing the bloody tail still there. He figured Shadderpaw wouldn't want such an item and he decided that he would bury the poor apprentice's tail. He may have been an enemy, but he is still young and can easily change his ways....His tail deserves a proper burial, for fighting like a true warrior.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 20, 2012 1:26 pm

A golden-pelted tom dashed swiftly through the trees, his orange paws caked with mud. He was panting heavily, a grin on his face. A meat patty was lodged in his maw. "Hehehe! Got a free meal!" The screams of a man was in the air, anger that the feline had snatched his meal. The man wasn't chasing him though, which was a good sign. He looked behind him as he ran. "Hehehe!! That was a great human campsite!! Woo!! I outta go back and get mor-"

SMACK!!!

The fiery tom had run straight into a tree.

After tripping on two cats beneath the tree.

Not knowing it, he was now in the middle of Frostclan's camp.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 2:04 pm

"HEY! What the hell do you think you're doing? I'm trying to sleep here! You just ruined this whole thing, and-OW! You tripped straight over my leg! That's fractured, y'know!" Featherpaw roared, hissing angrily at the tom. She was absolutely furious; it could be seen in her intensely burning eyes. "AND DON'T TRY ANY EXCUSES!!!!!"

(You totally ruined that touching scene.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 4:33 pm

( T.T )

Shadderpaw jumped up, his eyes flying open with an intense, fiery rage; a look no one had even seen on him before. Despite his throbbing ear, he flung himself onto the tom's back and bit down on his shoulder, holding him down. "Are you....ok, Featherpaw. Your leg?" he mumbled through the fur, his tail raised high in the air.

Relicheart had stopped in front of the three cats, wearing a blank look, still holding the broken, bloody tail that he was heading out to bury. His large olive green eyes burned curiously into the two, a small grin forming on his face around the mangled mass as he noticed how aggressively Shadderpaw had attack the stranger after they had tripped over his companion.

"Is it a Boulderclan backup?!" yowled a voice.

"If its a spy, then they must be from Mossclan. Those sneaksters are the sliest!!" hissed another.

"No, he must be from Flameclan! He looks pretty stupid!!"

"Yeah, he does! Must have one of those half-brain diseases!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 20, 2012 4:40 pm

(Oh, don't 'T.T' me, Mew! You're the one that told me to trip over them!)

The tom flinched as Shadderpaw held him down. "Heh, sorry." When he heard the comments the clan members made he grumbled. "No, no, no! I'm just a runaway house cat! No harm! And hey, take that back! I am not retarded!!" He shoved Shadderpaw off of him.

Mangokit poked her head out of the den, her mother shoving her right back to take a look herself.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 4:48 pm

"Well you're pretty stupid if you decide to trip over two injured cats with no care for how much it will hurt! I could be in the med. cat's den for another week if you fucked up my leg again!" Featherpaw hissed, her scolding glare resting on the tom's eyes. On the outside she was a rabid badger, but on the inside she was a bit fluttery. Why had Shadderpaw decide to get so angry? He must hate intruders...I really shouldn't think about it... she thought, still slightly seething. She then remembered that Shadderpaw had asked her about her leg. "But, uh, I'm alright. I can deal with it, Shadderpaw."

Vieledmist trotted over to the tom, a calm look in his eyes. "Excuse me, but what are you doing here? And why don't you hurry up and leave?" He meowed scathingly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 20, 2012 4:55 pm

The tom laughed, nervously. "Hey, I said sorry, kay? I was running from humans and..." He turned to Vieledmist. "Oh, uh..." He felt awkward. "Well it was all an accident and..." He looked around camp. "Whoa! This place is awesome!" Most could tell he had a very short attention span.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Shadderpaw quickly jumped off the tom, his eyes wide with shame. "Errrk...sorry about...that. Just instinct....We just had a battle and well..." His ear wound had reopened and a couple thin streams of blood poured down from the side of his face, to his cheek, and dripped off his chin.

Relicheart walked over to Veiledmist, resting his injured tail on the deputy's shoulder. "He has obviously had a long run and should stop for a rest. Why not hear the poor kit out?" His gleaming eyes locked with Veiledmist's, just challenging him to deny.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Vieledmist sighed, gazing at the tom with a deep loathing. "Alright then. What've you been through this fine day? Go ahead and tell us. Are you hungry? One of our she-cats can bring you some prey," He mewed politely, trying to keep his voice level.

Featherpaw hissed at the tom and Relicheart, sitting down a comfortable distance from Shadderpaw. He was a close friend, and that was it. "You should see Emeraldeye if you don't want to lose that ear," She mewed, watching the blood drip down Shadderpaw's face.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 pm

"It's cool, bro." The tom said to Shadderpaw, wincing at the sight of his ear. He turned to Veiledmist. "Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Golden. Yeah, I know it's stupid, but...it's what the humans gave me. And naw, I got food already." He picked up the patty. "Wanna try it?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 5:26 pm

"Um..What is that? Is it some kind of twoleg food?" Vieledmist asked, gazing at the patty suspiciously. He fidgeted slightly, tail twitching.

Emeraldeye gazed out of his den, immediatly seeing Shadderpaw's reopened wound. He quickly grabbed some more cobwebs and marigold, heading over to the apprentice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Shadderpaw rolled his eyes and snorted,"Nothing more of it can be saved. Its practically all gone, no use in wasting those herbs." He had added the last part as he turned his head from Featherpaw to Emeraldeye. However, he really didn't care either way.

Relicheart shook his head at Golden and mewed kindly, pushing the bloody tail away from where he had dropped it from his maw,"No thank you. It is against our beliefs to eat such, though we thank you for your generosity. Isn't that correct, Veiledmist?" He playfully nudged the other tom's flank, though a bit too hard, and almost knocked the smaller cat down. He was still oblivious to the fact that a new deputy was chosen.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Golden chuckled, slightly. "So this is a clan, right? Cool." He began to look around more, taking everything in.

(WB)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 6:37 pm

"Correct, this is Frostclan. And Relicheart is right, it is agianst the warrior code to eat any twoleg food," Vieledmist mewed, really wishing he could shut Relicheart up. "Um..After a quick rest, you'll be on your way, correct?" He asked, trying to be polite.

Emeraldeye sighed, knowing that Shadderpaw was right. "I still need to wrap it in cobwebs to stop the bleeding and keep it from getting infected," He meowed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Shadderpaw sighed, bending his head down for the medicine cat to reach his ear. His claws sunk into the ground as he cringed, his ear throbbing.

Quartzprickle snarled at the sight of Golden as she returned from one of her hunts, a vole and squirrel dangling from her jaws. "Who the fuck is this?!" she sneered?

(WB)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 pm

"Oh, this is Golden. He'll be staying with us for the night; he's had a rough day," Vieledmist mewed, choosing his words carefully. He didn't want to sound too hostile.

Emeraldeye squeezed marigold juice onto the wound, and then he wrapped it in cobwebs. "Try not to open it again." The medicine cat padded back into his den to check on Hellspire.

(Lol, me too.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Golden flinched. "Language," he said, simply. He looked at Relicheart, yearning in his orchid eyes. "Could I uh...I don't know how to put this...could I uh, become part of...this clan?" Now he felt very awkward.

(Same :3)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Croi nodded at the newcomer, waltzing through the camp like he owned the place. "Nice to meet ya." He spoke in his thick signature accent. "I'm Croi, welcome to Oighir Gr- no, sorry, wrong language. Frostclan. Welcome to Frostclan."

Rip-paw wiped the mouse blood off of his maw and shook out his fur, eyes scanning the camp. His eyes settled on a scorched black cat that was sitting in the shade, head held high. His paw twitched and he closed his eyes. Just a bad dream from a long time ago, that's all.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Vieledmist stared at Golden in disbelief. "Um...I'll take you to Harrierstar. It's his choice....But, if you really want to, I might be able to convince him," He meowed, a quick smile spreading across his face. This must be how Drippingshadows felt when he joined the clan.. He thought, taking in a deep breath. "Follow me." He padded towards Harrierstar's den.

"Well. That was interesting," Featherpaw mewed to Shadderpaw, watching Golden.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Golden nodded, a grin on his face. He padded quickly after Veiledmist, excited that he may actually become someone. A clan cat! Me? Wow! Maybe...I hope this Harrierstar lets me....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Just a bad... dream... Rip-paw was yanked out of his daze by Mitekit stepping on his tail on the way to the fresh-kill pile. The kit fell to the ground, the dust rising and then setting on the fur of all of the nearby cats.

"Yikes." Grumbled the kit, standing up. "Sorry." He spoke quickly and quietly and continued towards his destination. Rip-paw decided better of letting loose a snarky reply and went back to his thinking.

Enigmapaw was huddled up in a corner of the camp, trying to stay as far away from any toms in the area- especially Relicheart. It was strange, it wasn't as if she was afraid of him- at least not in the way that she was of the others. Still, she wanted to avoid him.

Croi shot a glance toward the cowering apprentice and sighed. What did the Sinsear see in this clan? He thought, shaking his head and padding towards the warrior den.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next