Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 18 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:28 pm

The kick landed on Vieledmist's side, sending him skidding to the right, obviously surprised. "Good," He mewed, grinning. "Now, defend yourself." With that Vieledmist leaped at Golden, claws sheathed, and landed a few inches in front of the tom. He darted to the right and dove for Golden's back, paws outstretched as if he was going to rake the fur along the spine.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Golden spun around, his rear pointed to Veiledmist. Nearly lightning fast, he kicked his back legs, hoping to hit his opponent. I'ma hit him! Believe it!

((Naruto moment XD Teeheehee!))
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:43 pm

(LAWL!)

Vieledmist leaped out of the way just in time, kicking up dust as he stopped himself from falling over after a tough leap. He took advantage of Golden turning around, for he tried to clamp his jaws down on the tom's outstretched leg.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Golden winced as teeth clamped into his back leg. Any cat that bit down on one of Golden's legs would know that they were huge with muscle. You just wouldn't be able to tell by looking at him because of his long, wispy fur. He kicked his other leg, aiming for Veiledmist.

"See the target?"
"Yes, target in place."
Pinkykit and Mangokit dove out of the bushes, screaming, "CHAA!!", and pounced onto Shadderpaw, who was resting on the sun rocks.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 pm

"Ah, that was my face," Vieledmist mewed, backing away in a daze. "You are a formidable foe, Golden, but you could use some work. First of all, even though you have strong legs, you should'nt use them for everything. Use your claws and teeth, too. If you're up agianst a fast opponent, legs can't help that much."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Shadderpaw was startled, but too lazy to react in shock. Opening one eye, he stared at the two large kits and groaned,"What is it you two? You're being super annoying. Its such a drag." He added a slight draw on the last sentence to prove his annoyance.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Golden nodded, a smile on his face. "Yeah, got it. I'll try more on the teeth and claws."

Pinkykit said very shy voice, "We know your secret with Featherpaw, Shadderpaw."
Mangokit grunted. "Yeah! And you better do the same thing with us that you did with her when we're older, or we're telling." Her voice was bratty.

((Yeah, I know it sounds wrong, but that's the joke XD))
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 pm

(Its supposed to sound pervy, as if Shadderpaw and Featherpaw were having some sort of an affair, and then the two kits found out and want the same thing......oh course, that would never happen!!)

Shadderpaw got sweaty. "So...you guys know about that? F-fine. Follow me." He stood up and grabbed Pinkykit by her scruff and nudged Mangokit forward, taking them toward the entrance of the camp, under the tree where he likes to sleep.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Pinkykit gasped in surprise. "Oh, okay..."

Mangokit snickered. "Yes!" She whispered under her breath, as she followed Shadderpaw.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm

(You had me confused for a minute, but then I remembered that Shadderpaw is teaching Featherpaw battle moves. But that sounded so pervy XD!)

"You are a very good battler for having kittypet origins. You should be proud of yourself," Vieledmist mewed. "But everyone needs some kind of improvement, even me. I'll show you a few basic claw moves, and then you can have some more proper training later." Smiling, Vieledmist waited for Golden's response before showing him a simple face-rake.

Featherpaw glanced towards the toms sunning on the rock and upon seeing Shadowcore felt like vomiting up the meal she'd had earlier. Ugh, how can they expect us to not notice shit like that! I feel violated... she thought, fur bristling.

"Oh, shit, she saw me," Shadowcore murmered too himself, trying to look at something else.

(:3)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Golden grinned. "Wow, really? Thanks." He got ready to learn the move.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 pm

"Ok. For starters, here is a simple move in which you'd scratch the face. You just come at a cat, preferably one that's been stunned from a before move, and rake the claws across the eyes or nose. It can cause blindness, temporary loss of sight, or extreme pain," Vieledmist meowed. "Try it out." He stood his ground, watching Golden closely.

(I really suck at mentoring, so...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

(Not as bad as I do Very Happy )

Golden took a step back. "You want me...to use all my force..?" he asked, clearly nervous. What if I...What if I blind him?? Ah, who am I kidding....I'd never be able to blind a clan cat! I'm just a.... no. No, I could do it. I can do ANYTHING if I put my mind to it! Yeah, because I'm Golden! The fastest former-kittypet around!! All of a sudden he charged, with a surprising amount of speed. "URRRRRRGGGGG!!!!" he yelled as he ran, confidence rushing through him. "I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I CAN DO IT!!!!!!" He then raked his claws against something- he had hoped it had been Veiledmist. Even though it looked pretty powerful, the tom was still holding back.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:56 pm

"Good, good," Vieledmist meowed, shaking off the pain of that. "Excellent power and determination. I saw that you held back, though, which is good for sparring. Wouldn't want anyone to get too injured."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Golden was panting, but anyone could see the happiness in his eyes. "So...do you think I'd make an exceptional warrior? Good enough to join Frostclan permanently?" he asked, his orchid eyes glinting with wonder. "With the proper training, though...."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 pm

"You would make an excellent warrior. Anycat can accomplish anything if they try," Vieledmist meowed truthfully. "We're both tired, I can tell. Let's head back to camp and get some prey." He padded towards camp, a content smile on his face. It was nice to finally see someone so enthusiastic about being a warrior.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm

"AWESOME! Thanks! Being a warrior's gonna be great! I'll finally be someone! Someone important. And cats will have to stop disrespecting me, and look up to me! Thanks, bro. You're really great for teaching me." Golden was very happy, even though his growling stomach was eating away at him. Finally. A somebody.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 pm

"It might be tough the first few moons, but you will find that the Frostclan cats can be very accepting once you get to know them," Vieledmist meowed, felling rather epic.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 am

"Really? Cool...." Golden smiled.

(Horrible. I mean HORRIBLE WB!!)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:04 am

Shadderpaw dropped the small kit and stared at the two. "So.....you found it out? Well, I guess it can't be helped. But I swear, if you tell anyone, I'll snap your tails off like I did that Boulderclan apprentice," he mewed shortly, the dark rings around his eyes, making the pale blue and green colors appear brighter by comparison. He hated the thought of causing that much damage to anyone ever again, but he knew that he could use the threat since he actually did so.

Relicheart padded around the camp clearing, his long black mane glistening in the sun's light and his olive green eyes gleaming. "Ahhh such a refreshing day." I think I may even go for a peaceful walk. Perhaps with a pretty she-cat to join me?! Oh sounds so nice! He wore a sneakily giddy grin, almost like what some of the rogues referred to as 'trollfaces', but the crimson tabby tom had no clue what they had meant by it. The only thing that gave him a slight understanding was that whenever he traveled too close to the Alley border, sometimes a rogue would appear and complain about him 'trolling' and would often curse him from where they sat on the fence until he walked away.

Sighing in relaxation, Relicheart made him way towards the entrance, looking around for anyone pleasant to walk with.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:44 am

Roguepaw yawned, mouth gaping and his teeth glinting in the sun. He shook out his fur and padded towards the sunning-rocks leaping up next to the warriors and stretching out. It wouldn't be long before he was made a warrior, next moon at the least and he knew he was attending the gathering in two days time. Harrierstar was hoping to intimidate the BoulderClan cats by taking the cats that had driven them off.

Sleetpaw yelped and jumped back. She was impressed with her sisters skills but that didn't mean she had to enjoy them, he fur was thick, good for keeping out snow and light rain but a dunk in the river would leave her soaked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 am

Relicheart hesitated for a moment, seeing how many of the other cats were enjoying a nice sunbathing. After rethinking whether or not to go for his walk, he turned around and traveled to join the others, scrabbling up onto the stone and silently laying down a bit away from the rest of them.

Quartprickle then sniffed the air, her ears pinning back. They were at the northern edge of the river, which was extremely close the border with Flameclan. Before the territory change, they had much of the river flowing through their territory, the Frostclan cats being able to cross it and still be on their own land. But now, Mossclan had claimed much of the space, cutting Frostclan almost completely off from the water supply with only a slight sliver of the river. Some of the Frostclan cats before Quartzprickle's time often questioned whether or not the territory change was out of spite, Mossclan finally getting their revenge for having no water supply, and they just took it out on the large territory....Frostclan's, along with bits and pieces of Flameclan and Boulderclan as well.

Quartzprickle snorted, smelling a strange scent come from beyond the Flameclan border and it made her nervous. She knew it was close to the night of the full moon, and that surely the news of the Boulderclan attack was already filtered among the other clans. Could Flameclan have sent a patrol to ambush them as well? And when she had two young apprentices, along with only herself, who wasn't trained for battle? She then shook her head, calling herself paranoid, yet she couldn't shake off the worried feeling. There was another pair of scents that surprisingly went hand in hand with each other clinging to the foreign smell....and that was milk and blood.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 am

(I'm gonna have to have Featherpaw kick some ass then be grilled for where she learned that later...I just love to see my own charries suffer. I am all powerful to them :3)

Vieledmist trotted back to camp, not turning to see if Golden was behind him. He didn't really think the tom would go off in the woods or anything like that. Yawning slightly, he picked a fresh vole off of the fresh-kill pile, leaping onto the sunning-rocks to indulge. He devoured his prey quickly a cleanly, merely licking a few drop of blood from his maw afterwards.

Cursekit glanced around, running quickly into the forest. Did they see me? she wondered, which triggered her mind to say, They wouldn't care anyway.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Mangokit sighed. "We won't! Just promise you'll teach us when we're older! Or we will tell."

Once Golden trotted into camp, he snagged up a plump mouse, which he ate fairly quickly, due to his massive hunger. MMmmmm!! Clan food is good! Amazing!!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Deltapaw pulled herself out of her and her brother's oversized nest, a soft yawn escaping from her delighted face, her eyes glittering. Her cheeks getting hit by the sun's light caused her face to seem cheery, almost cheeky as she walked out into the clearing. It was such a nice day, it was as if all the troubles in the clan had faded away....as least for the time being.

As she trotted outside, her eyes now closed as she soaked in the sun's warm light, she nearly tripped over Golden, her tiny paws practically dancing across the land. "Oops!!" she squealed, not realizing it was a tom, so no fear quivered in her voice.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next