Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 19 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Chibi248 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Golden looked at Deltapaw. "Huh?" When he realized how sorry she looked, he grinned. It was a cute smile, and anyone could tell that it was a happy one. "Oh, nah, it's alright."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Deltapaw's eyes shot open as she heard the voice. "W-wahh?!?" She stumbled backwards, her eyes wide and jittery with fearful surprise. "Wh-who are you?!" Her dark colored body shook as she laid on her back, her legs sticking out awkwardly in the air, revealing her down soft belly.

Waddling about the forest, small cut up pink pads left smudged trails of blood as the paws of the limp body traveled across the broken pine needles. Tiny squeals pierced the air as small droplets of blood pattered down softly against the grass.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Golden's grin grew larger. "Why, I'm Golden! The fastest former kittypet around!!" His eyes closed. "How about you? What's your name, girl?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Sighing, Shadderpaw snapped up a small squirrel and trotted after Featherpaw, keeping his head low and eyes on the ground, trying to keep from looking like some love-sick pup to the other watching warriors. Swishing his thick tail, his small paws pulled him forward, nonstop, as his body attempted to drag behind, until he reached the side of the pretty white she-cat. "Errmmm hey," he struggled to mumble through the thick gray fur.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:35 pm

"'Sup? Why so scared?" Featherpaw meowed, glad that her buddy had come over. Her delight showed in her icy eyes, which still held a trace of animosity for the world beneath her layer of jubilation.

(WB still haunting me >.>
I watched GH's WoW think 4 times just to hear her go 'TELEPORT'D!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Shadderpaw lifted his head, giving Featherpaw a grumpy look. Dropping the squirrel, he snorted in a matter-of-factly way,"Scared? Me? No way! You must have lint for brains! Anyways, I thought you'd like to go for a walk out in the forest and share this squirrel since its such a nice day and all the cats around here are gross pigs. So, how 'bout it? Of course, if its too much of a drag for you, I can just go alone." His soft pale green and milky blue mismatched eyes glittered with kindness even though was a slight hostile tone to his voice, making it obvious that that he was a bit insulted.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm

"Yeah, of course I'll go! Anything to get away from Shadowcore mind-raping me. And calm your tits, bro, I was just joking," Featherpaw mewed, for some reason all bouncy and giddy. If this is what it feels like to be peppy...I hope to Starclan that it goes away, she thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Shadderpaw snickered and picked up the squirrel, a cheeky grin on his face. It was odd to the others to see him wearing such a face, but he felt that it was good to loosen up once in a blue moon and today seemed like a nice day to chill. "Alright then. Let's go." He began padded, almost prancing, out of the clearing. There was a small clearing towards the north around the Flameclan border where the sun hit nicely around this time of day, so he headed for that area. As he arrived at the spot, he settled down, dropped the squirrel's limp body, and waited for his friend to catch up.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Featherpaw was right behind Shadderpaw, laying beside him after he stopped. "Nice place. And nice prey, too. Got any specifics to why you might want to enjoy it with me, an insignificant, unworthy she-cat?" Featherpaw asked mockingly, flicking her tail.

(This whole situation makes me look like this: ;D)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Shadderpaw sighed and pushed the rodent over to Featherpaw, a sweet gleam in his eyes as he opened his mouth to begin speaking. He seemed to falter for a moment before regaining his breath. "Featherpaw.....I've need to ask you something. Its really important and only you can give me an answer..." The air became still, anticipation replacing the refreshing breeze.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Featherpaw's face became suddenly serious. "What is it?" She asked shakily, drawning in a deep breathe to calm herself. She fidgeted nervously, the weight of the situation seeming infinatly heavy even though she didn't know exactly what the situation was.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Rip-paw was running through the woods, paws pounding into the ground as he struggled to chase the cat that was evading him. Their blood stained his pelt and the lingering smell of death was heavy in the air, but he kept running. The killer was just teasing him now, every time he'd turn a corner he'd get a glimpse, just a flash of a black tail, maybe a dark hind paw as he swerved through the forest. He memorized every detail of these small pieces, so he could later identify the cat. Pitch black, pitch black...

Rip-paw lunged out of his slumber, gasping for breath as he was violently awoken. The same dream, over and over again. Why did it keep happening? He shook his head and lifted it, to find himself eye-to-eye with the elder, Burntwhisker.

He had fallen asleep by the fresh-kill pile, and the elder had just happened upon him as he had woken up. "Heh, kid? Ya doin' okay?" Burntwhisker asked, whiskers twitching in amusement.

Rip-paw paused for a moment, staring into the elder's eyes for a second.

"... Kid?"

"Huh?" The apprentice was snapped out of his trance for the moment and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine." He said quickly and quietly. "Thank you for your concern." He trotted away from the now confused elder.

"Meh, kits these days." He also trotted away, towards his den.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Drawing his face closer to his, Shadderpaw's cool earthy gaze locked with her icy eyes and he slowly opened his fuzzy maw to finish his question, his tail coiling in a tight bun. "Featherpaw.......WHEN THE HELL DID MANGOKIT AND PINKYKIT FIGURE OUT THAT I WAS TEACHING YOU THE TECHNIQUES I LEARN?!?! I MEAN NOW THEY WANT ME TO TEACH THEM EVERYTHING I TEACH YOU!!!! Seriously, this is going to be such a draaaaaag!!" His affectionate start had drastically changed to annoyed screech, though there still remained a joking glittering in his eyes. "Uncool man. Really uncool." He took a bite and began chuckling as he swallowed, humored by the thought of how Featherpaw would react.

Suddenly, his right ear twitched (his left unable to make any movements now) and he looked over towards the Flameclan border, his eyes widening and jaw dropping at the sight. Standing a few fox lengths away from them was a creamy gold she-cat dripping with blood and holding a bloody kit in her maw and a dry kit on her back, both mewling wildly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm

"Dude, this is pretty fucked up right here," Featherpaw mumbled. On the outside, she seemed completely shocked, dumbfounded, and a little freaked out. "Um..What in Starclan is she doing?" She asked, backing up a step. In her mind, however, her thoughts were different. How to hell did the kits find us? Oh, Shadderpaw will never trust me again! He's gonna hate me...I'll never learn the ways of a warrior..
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:59 pm

(lol were you thinking he was going to say something else?!?! XD)

Shadderpaw leaped to his feet, staring at the slender, yet round-bellied she-cat who stood before them. She had come out of Flameclan's territory, yet she didn't smell of the forest. Murmuring softly to Featherpaw, he mewed,"We can talk later. First, we gotta find out who this cat is." Stepping up, he yowled out in a calm and collected manner,"Who are you- Errr actually, just come over here and lay down. We can talk later."

And to his utter surprise, the she-cat padded wordlessly over to the apprentices and laid down beside them, setting down the blood covered kit while the fat golden yellow kit remained on her back, screaming out in hunger. Without warning, the cheery looking she-catdipped her head and quickly gobbled up the rest of the barely eaten squirrel before sighing and mewing,"Thanks little buddies! Now, I know this may come as a shock to you, but right now, I'm having birth. Please go get for mommy or daddy to come and help me because I really don't know what's going on." She began to giggle in a bubbly way. "It seems I can't feel a thing!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 pm

"Holy shit! This cat's in labor...Um..What the hell do we do?" Featherpaw meowed, freaking out. "Um...I think all that blood is bad..We should probably, like, get that kit clean or something. Do you think we have time to run back to camp and get Emeraldeye?" She mewed shakily, pacing back and forth. What do I do? What do I do? she thought worriedly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

(Sooo, I really want Roguepaw to find out what Shadderpaw and Featherpaw are doing, then turn them in. Because I'm kind of a bastard. Also, WHY AM I SO FAR BEHIND?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:38 am

Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 am

(PEWDIEPIE!!!!

COME ON SKYPE BROS)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:15 pm

(I would Rose, but I can't get my laptop to charge cuz its circuit board is trashed Razz)

"Just calm down Featherpaw and go get some moss for a makeshift nest."

Shadderpaw spun around to see Quartzprickle pad over calmly to the she-cat. "Uhhh..... Quartzprickle, didn't you have Mitepaw and Sleetpaw with you?" However, his question was ignored as the large hunter trotted past him and plucked up the bloody kit.

"Here. Clean it." Shadderpaw was stunned as the whitish cat set the kit in front of him and looked at him expectantly. He settled down and began licking the kit clean, and his surprise, the kit's fur seemed to be of a dark color he didn't know could be a fur color. Her pelt, its almost......purple!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Featherpaw had a stunned look on her face as she gathered a small mass of moss. She padded back to the birthing queen silently and put the moss into a small nest. It wasn't perfect, but it would do. "Hey, is that kit purple?" She asked, staring at the first now clean kit.

(@Rose: Why did I not see this coming? At least wait a little longer. Featherpaw still needs to be badass.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Shadderpaw looked up at Featherpaw with a confused look on his face before Quartprickle shoved another bloody kit at Featherpaw, the tiny dripping as black color though a soft cream mark could be seen beneath the blood. "Here," she mumbled. "Clean him." Without warning she set the mewling kit at the white apprentice's paws before running back over to the queen's side with the moss. She then help begin cleaning the final kit, a tiny blue she-kit while the mother just ate up Quartzprickle's fresh caught water vole, chuckling dumbfoundedly to herself.

"Wow. You little kits' mother is quite skilled. I would have never guessed wild cats had kits! I always thought they were like, born from flowers and stuff, like with fairies and junk. So cool! Oh yeah, my name is Blonde!! And..." She peered around at her kits and sighed,"And I guess their names with Jiggly(Miasma), Pump(Black), Bleedy(Blue), and Snail(Sour). I never knew I could have so many kits! I guess Mama's special shots really did give me the ability to have more babies for selling!! Wow, that vet is AWESOME!! I didn't feel anything!"

Quartzprickle had to bend her ears back just to ignore the extremely stupid she-cat constant blabbering. "Just shut up and begin feeding your kits, you moron." She had set the tiny blue kit beside her mother, and turned to move the large yellow tom kit off of Blonde's back.

"Oh yeah, you see, the special shots stop me from making milk. Mama was going to bottle feed them!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Featherpaw sighed after she had finished cleaning the kit that had been at her paws. "Really? Ugh...Fatalspawn should still be nursing, if we can get these to camp or get Fatalspawn here," She mewed, trying to stay calm. This was totally trippy.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Quartzprickle plucked up the two kit beside her, the oldest and the youngest, and flickered her tail to make Blonde get up. "Then lets hurry."

Blonde grinned and mused,"Oh, I don't want them! You can take them if you like, but I have one of those contests tomorrow and I don't have time for these little cuties. Bye bye says mommy!!" and then she picked up the rest of the vole she had been munching and bounded off in the way she came.

Shadderpaw was completely dumbfounded. "What just happened here?" He picked up the now silent indigo looking she-kit and looked at Featherpaw, seeing the small black and pale blue kit pawing wildly at the white she-cat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 pm

"I-I'm not really sure," Featherpaw mewed, picking up the crying kit that was by her feet. "We should probably hurry, these kits look pretty damn hungry," She mewed quietly, staring blankly ahead of her. She began walking in a mechanical sort of way, keeping silent and staring ahead of her the whole time.

(Mindfucked!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next