Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+7
dragonnaruto
Sheyna
SilverWind
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
MewMew100
11 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 35 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:17 am

(Yeah, I believe the last time I rped Relic, he was out and about Razz)

Blackkit scuttled around in the Nursery, his energy level high and almost bursting. "I gotta get out of here," me murmured softly, continuing to scrambled about. He turned o look at his sister and brother and meowed,"I'm going out to the forest. Don't tell anyone."

Sourkit grumbled under his breath before hissing,"Why? Everycat knows you leave camp despite the code. And they all know that none will try to stop you." Ignoring the rolled eyes of his brother, the golden yellow tom turned away and curled up next to Bluekit, who only stare silently at her dark colored brother.

Blackkit sneered and walked out of the den and out of the camp, into the thick, snow-flooded forest. He bounded forward as much as he could though the blanket of white, but his small stature wasn't the greatest of help. As he continued, he stopped at a diverging path- one he had recognized from before, but never really took the time to look at. He flicked one pale blue-tufted ear and he glanced back to see Miasamkit approaching. He turned his head to fully look at her as she stopped beside him, not looking back at her brother.

"I'm going to look for herbs for Emeraldeye. Try not to kill anymore Boulderclan cats." The small, dark she-cat took off down the right path without looking back.

"Yeah well, looking for flowers and stuff isn't going to help you become a medicine cat anytime soon! You're wasting your time." Blackkit took the left, heading towards Boulderclan, opposite of how his sister was heading towards Flameclan. However, a little ways down the path, Blackkit trailed off and began towards Mossclab, thinking it wise to keep away from the stony clan for now.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 am

Cursepaw dropped into a hunter's crouch, creeping towards the tantalizing scent. She saw the twitching, fluffy tail of a snow-white rabbit among the dead trees and fallen twigs that littered the leaf-bare slush. She slowly crept forward, keeping downwind of the desired prey. Her crimson paws sank into the snow without a sound; it was almost as if she weren't there. Her hind legs bunched up then pushed against the ground, sending her springing into and through the air. She landed squarely on the scrawny rabbit's back, nearly crushing it under her weight. The panicked lagomorph struggled under Cursepaw's chest until it was eternally silenced by a merciful nip to the neck.

(Stupid rabbits, not being rodents >.>
Oh, I surprised myself. More than four sentences.))
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Roseflare crept as a ghost in the shadows, the cold snow aginst her warm belly. She loved this feeling for it kept her calm and let her think. The delicately beautiful cardinal that sat in front of her looked delicious. The colorful male bird sat atop a snow covered bush with dark green leaves. Her haunches tensed as she lunged for the bird. Her claws dug into its flesh and feathers, the warm, sticky blood oozing from the puncture wounds and onto her paws.

(Tor helped a little but she only helped with the capitilization and punctuation. And the last part of the last sentence. I feel good about myself Very Happy)

Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 am

(Very nice! Kep up the good work, GoW! Very Happy)

"Well, that indeed, was a nice catch. Smooth movement, no jerky motions- quite delicately for such a fragile creature." A large, crimson tabby and black cat crept out from behind Roseflare, bright olive green eyes glittering. "You wouldn't mind if I accompanied you for a walk? You would have to hunt, and I patrol the border as we are quite a bit close to our edge." A smile illuminated the tabby's face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Roseflare tensed her muscles, feeling a cold wave of fear ripple over her. Out of the side of her eye she saw the the crimson tabby known as Relicheart. Slack went through her body as she eased without turning around she uttered begrudgingly, "Your company would be most appreciated."
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Relicheart gave a halfhearted laugh and mused,"Well you don't sound too ecstatic about my being here, but you know the law- hunters cannot leave camp alone. You either have to have a warrior or two other hunters with you- it's very dangerous out here for a cat who can't fight and who better to accompany you than the deputy? Besides, I would rather accompany a pretty kitty like you instead of a patrol of toms."

(I know what I just posted and get ready for me to go into admin mode explaining why.)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm

"Veiledstar, Veiled...star..." Veiledstar found himself once again tasting his new name, seeing how it flowed from his tongue. Such a sudden thing, really, for Harrierstar to retire. Not that it was unthinkable; the tom was getting older, and each day seemed to be harder for the Clans. The lax life of an elder was promising to any cat. He looked out over the cats in the clearing, noting to himself that patrols would be stretched tighter with the absence of Hellspire.

(Any quick tips on being leader?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 pm

(Yeah- Veily, don't forget who you are. Act like Darkstar or Icestar Razz)

Quartzprickle dragged herself into camp, a scrawny vole clamped firmly in her jaws as she slowly crept in. Her body ached from the cold that she so enjoyed, each day feeling weaker, more energyless, and weighed down, like the Earth was on her shoulders, forcing her down into the snow laden ground. With a stifled sigh, she dropped the prey at the dwindling pile of ice-tinged kill and groaned as she sat down to lick her sore paws. "It's not even that far into Leafbare and I'm already feeling so frail...This can't be good." She moved her gaze up from the ground to see the four kit's she had helped raise come out of the nursery, their once down soft fur appearing quite frozen and prickly from the chill of frites weather of the cruel season. "Those kits....they'll be made apprentices at any time now. They've sure grown alot- even to take the initiative to seal up that hole in the Nursery for Deltaphase. How responsible? But.....Blackkit, he's still yet to be spoken to about the inccident."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:42 pm

(Pretty much all I know is not to let the power go to my head-Veiledmist is no tyrannical maniac, but I am.
Are you hinting that I should hold some ceremonies?)

Veiledstar noticed Quartzprickle resting by the painfully low pile of fresh-kill. He trotted briskly towards her, shaking off snow that clung to his thick pelt. "Quartzprickle, you look quite worn out...Are you feeling alright? I can't have you coming down with something," he mewed, concern in his rich, amber eyes.

(I sense some crippling illness/condition coming on.)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 am

Slowly looking up at the newly named leader, Quartzprickle blinked lazily and muttered,"Yeah, I'm fine." She sniffed and gave a small wheeze, eyes puffy and nose wet. "Just a bit riddle by Leafbare allergies and frosty weather." She gave a frown as a clear droplet dripped from her pinkish nose, oozing down the tip of her muzzle and her face contorted into a look of twisting nausea and pain. With a gasp, the hunter stood up and backed a couple of pawsteps away. "Excuse me-" she uttered before spinning around and darting to a small shrub by the camp's entrance, retching into the still green plant.

"Ewww!" meowed Blackkit as he glanced back at the grown she-cat, wrinkling his nose n disgust at the foul stench that arose from the entrance, swish and sweeping his tail against the ground. "Totally gross! Right Bluekit?" He turned to see his sister cringe at the smell of vomit and he helped herd her over to the Highrock where Sourkit and Miasmakit where already settling down in a spot of sunlight.

(Yup yup!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:00 am

"Report to Emeraldeye's den immediatly; I don't want you back out in the cold until you're feeling better," Veiledstar meowed to Quartzprickle, holding his breath against the pungent odor of vomit. This was exactly what the Clan needed; illness in their most skilled huntress. He sighed and padded away, hoping to Starclan that Quartzprickle would recover. A sudden realization struck him as odd-the Clan cats, based so much on their warrior ancestors, seemed no longer to look to the stars in Frostclan.

(If that yes if for ceremoies, then I'll actually hold them *gasp* in a minute. I'll use what Rose used for Shadder and Delta in the earlier posts.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:21 am

(Lol sounds good to me.)

Quartzprickle twitched her bushy tail, flicking one ear in reply to the leader's command, a grumble in her throat and a sour look on her face. "Bwaaah! Wha-whatever..." The she-cat stumbled away from where she yacked and wandered towards Emeraldeye's den.

(short post from a tired, sickly member Razz sorry)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:06 pm

As Veiledstar turned, he once again saw the four kits of non-Clan blood. They were getting to large for the nursery, especially with an expecting queen to share their den with. He leaped upon the Scorched-Stump and yowled, voice resonating through the clearing, "All cats old enough to sharpen their claws for prey or battle, come forth!"

(I think that fits Frostclan pretty well.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:16 pm

The four kits looked up from where they sat and Blackkit stood up, walking over to where the rest of the clan was gathering. He noticed how his brother remained where he laid, smart enough not to give up the fact that he, too, could fight.

Shadderscream watched the meeting from afar, sitting silently beside his newly expecting sister, frustration and melancholy still nipping at his insides as she attempted to stay calm and collected around her as they did when they too were just kittish apprentices.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:47 pm

"We are gathered here today to put the paws of four cats on the path to adulthood. Leaf-bare is ravishing, as it always is, but we, as a Clan, remain strong. Sourkit, Blackkit, step forward," Veiledstar mewed, staring down at the two kits. He hid his deep worry beneath faux pride. He didn't want Blackkit trained any further, lest he shed the blood and tear the lives from other cats for hi own misguided reasons. He must be careful in choosing this cat's mentor.

(Who do you want mentoring who?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 pm

(Lol idk! You're the leader so you choose.)

While Sourkit hesitated, he nodded and walked forward after receiving a soft smile from Deltaphase, crimson eyes glowing dimly. His golden pelt prickled with a slight tinge of nervousness, but it easily rolled off with a shake of a shoulder. However, he gave a sour scowl of disgust as he caught the malicious, giddy grin of his younger brother hidden by the darkness of the camp's shadows. What......What are you thinking? That look is so uncool.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:15 am

(Wow, I have so many choices. VeilRelicShadowShadder.)

"Until such a time as when you recieve your warrior names, you will be known as Blackpaw and Sourpaw." Veiledstar turned his gaze to the cats gathered in the clearing, looking carefully for the mentor he had pondered for so long. "Relicheart, you have been a reliable and strong warrior. You will mentor Sourpaw."
He looked again for a Blackpaw's potential mentor. Shadowcore was a Frostclan cat through and through, but he was arrogant, incompetent. The only good he would do for the apprentice would be instilling some respect for his sister, Bluekit. Shadderscream was a good cat, but he was young, and he didn't seem ready for the responsibilities of an apprentice. Out of sheer lack of knowledge and warriors, he would choose the mentor for Blackpaw.
"I haven't mentored an apprentice in moons, so Blackpaw will be taken as my own."

(That was difficult.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:08 pm

(Lol total long lineout you've got there XD Remebet when Shadowcore said he was going to mentor Sour because he was Blue's brother? XD)

Sourpaw looked around for his new mentor, but scowled his signature sour sneer as he noticed the old cat wasn't even in camp. He probably out chasing Roseflare or someother she-cat! Oh Starclan, stay with me! He lashed his bushy tail, swishing it in annoyance.

Blackpaw gave an enormous grin- the kind he used to give before his path was altered. The innocent smile of pure happiness. "Woohoo! Yeah- with you as my mentor, Veiledstar, I'll make sure to become leader some day!!" Whether he noticed them or not, the cocky cat was focused on touching noss with the grey leader instead of the looks of surprise that the rest of the clan gave, all astonished by hearing Blackpaw's main objective with such blunt force.

He wants.....to become leader?! Quartzprickle halted her retching in the medicine cat's den, eyes wide yet dim from sickness. She shook her head, knowing already that was what he had always wanted, but now it was clear to the whole clan. She could remember the hyperactive kit bouncing around, singing his own little tune. "He'll never back down.....his Blackstar kingdom..." Her gaze then moved from the tom cat's to their sisters.

(I just realized what song Rose got Lily's prophecy from! O.O)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:53 pm

(Well, yeah, but that was when Harrierstar still reigned. Besides, Shadow is refocusing all his resources towards the approaching deadline of when he needs Feather to have kits. There's way more huntresses to choose from. Feather and Quartz.)

Veiledstar gulped dryly and touched noses with his new apprentice. He continued on with the ceremony, moving to the two she-kits. "Bluekit, Miasmakit, step forth," he meowed, keeping his voice strong despite the despair beginning to gnaw on his insides. Someday in the future, when Frostclan needed a strong deputy, he had a feeling that Blackpaw would be the only choice.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 am

(Ah...well, if Feather gets preggerz and Quartz remains sick, Frostclan may be fucked on food XD This is when having gender-equality would come in handy. At least there's Roseflare and Blueshard- but he can't hunt publicly Razz)

Bluekit stood up shakily, but as she walked towards the Scorched-Stump, she caught the encouraging gaze of Blackpaw and she steadied her pace till she stood in front of her brother's new mentor, her older sister, Miasmakit, not too far behind her.

(Is it just me, or did we recently get some more new little emoticons on the right??)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:36 pm

(No, I think they made the 'View more emoticons' thing default.
And also, when are Sorrel and them due to arrive? Feather won't get preggerz till a little after that, so she and Sorrel can have their kits around the same time.
They aren't fucked yet, they've got Cursepaw. Oh wait...)

"Frostclan's huntresses have been hard-pressed these moons to catch more prey than the forest can offer. Bleukit, Miasmakit, until a day as such when you should recieve your names as full huntresses of Frostclan, you will be known as Bluepaw and Miasmapaw," Veiledstar announced, looking down into the two fresh apprentices' eyes.
"Quartzprickle, you are an excellent huntress and more than able to train. You will mentor Bluekit. Featherfreeze, you have proven to be skilled huntress. You will mentor Miasmakit."
It pained him that he could not give the young she-cat to Emeraldeye.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:30 pm

(Its supposed to happen some time after Miasmakit became apprenticed. I'll start it up soon. Also, she-cat apprenticed don't get mentors- they are taught by all the hunters.)

Miasmapaw scowled and mumbled under her breath,"I thought my name was Miasmapaw now. Whatever." She couldn't care less about change in name or status. All she knew was that Veiledstar was making a mistake- in fact, he was making more than one.

Malicehaze watched as the two young she-cats stood before their leader and he reminded him of how Enigmaheart must have felt when she was being apprenticed. Oh Enigmaheart...... He smiled softly with a pained look and turned away to entered the warrioer's den.

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 pm

(Forget I said that. *facepalm* I don't know things.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:49 pm

(I dunno what to post. Probably Miasamapaw being a bitch...)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm

(How about I help with that?)

Featherfreeze, noticing Quartzprickle's vomiting, decided to take it upon herself to show the new apprentices around the forest. Padding to them, she looked down with a condescending gaze. "Veiledstar will probably want me to take a warrior out with you. Choose one. Not Shadowcore." she glared at Bluepaw
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next