Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Character Creation

+5
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Other Character Creation - Page 16 Empty Re: Other Character Creation

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 pm

I love Animal Planet!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 pm

I love Animal Planet, but it makes me sad sometimes. I was watching some show about higheynas(Don't know how to seppl, too lazy to look up) and one of them was little and their mom died and *sniffle*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:27 pm

I JUST CAN'T STOP MAKING CHARRIES!!!! I want to start the RP up SOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAD!

Name: Pyu Gama
The Family: Tiger-Leopard-Lion
Appearance: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Tiger_10
Personality: Though Pyu is generally a quiet and lonely cub, she does contain a strong longing for companionship with others her age as she was kept away from others as a younger cub, unable to interact with others besides her dark, menacing mother. She is quite bright and light-hearted and very loyal. She wishes for attention so much that she would even follow her family's malicious plans just so she wouldn't be ignored. Despite witnessing the fall of her entire family and nation, besides her older sister, she keeps very positive vibe and an odd taste for berries.
Crush: None yet
Mate: None
Cubs: None
Kin: Vevaloi, her older sister
Other: She bears the King's Cheeks, however, they were developed black rather than crimson, proving that she was born from the royal family of the Outlanders- the mortal enemies of the Pride. It is rumored that she could be the one thing that could both cause and end a war between the Pride and the Outlanders.

(Yes, Leopards Lions are extinct in the Pride besides Hatashi. However, that didn't count for the Outlanders before their annihilation. The Outlanders weren't classified into different ranks, except for the head, which was bred up of different breeds, not only pure lions.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:12 pm

DAMMIT MEW.
YOU MAKE ME WANT CHARRIES.

Name: Samuzaki
The Family(Breed): Ocelot-lion
Appearance: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Iaza14422321545300
Personality: I haven't fully fabricated him yet, but I know he will be disapproving and secretive. He seems to not care about much, though he will constantly try to surpass his brother. He can hold a grudge and seems to be a spiteful young cub. He often wonders what life would be like with somebody to depends on, but these fantasies often end with the single thought that there are no happy endings in the world.
Crush: ~
Mate: ~
Cubs: ~
Kin: A cocky older brother, Fenrir.
Other: He's got a tad of Panther in him. If that's OK.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Aww he's cute! I have no problem with the panther part since he'll be an omega due to being a triblood, but he appears to have tiger in him rather than ocelot since ocelots are more likely to have spotty lines across their bodies rather than sharp-edged stripes.

Also, does he have a last name?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:12 pm

He's just my wierd baby <3

Yeah...Last name...Whichever last name GH has for her ocelion.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Whatever then.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I can change it if you want; I just wasn't thinking when I made him. He looks pretty nice with spots, actually.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Alright- I was actually going to advise that, but I didn't want to be mean Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey guys- Here's the appearance of my lion just so you can see how she looks. (I'm still working on her form though)

Other Character Creation - Page 16 Monine11 Her name is Monineath Noahlani, another of the minor liger families
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Redid all of their forms for the new year!!

Character name: Jaxal
Son/daughter of: Dionysus (God of celebration and drink.)
Claimed yet? Yes
Looks: Other Character Creation - Page 16 9r692a
Personality: Jaxal is pretty laid back and easy going. He loves to party and doesn't take things seriously and often has the pretty girls, mostly daughters of Aphrodite, flirt with him as he is the one of the most attractive guys who isn't the son of the goddess of beauty, however, despite being a free spirit, he still remains loyal to Katrina. He is very swift-moving, and often has a few down-soft, sugar-colored feathers floating around him when he moves quickly, leaving a hovering trail of delicate feathers when he dashes away.
Crush: Krissy (But most do too.)
GF/BF: Katrina
Weapon of Choice: Great with using his set of a dozen custom somewhat hook-curved throwing daggers made up of an onyx-chrome blend tipped various different types of poisons as well as close combat with a foot and half long battle knife that weighs as heavy as a large cleaver, but carries the appearance of a small sword with hunting knife characteristics.
Password: A-girl
Other: Is best friends with a son of Hermes, though the friend doesn't live in Camp Halfblood. His friend, however, smuggles him goods that makes Jaxal popular among the other demigods. He becomes good friends with Sean Karo, the two often pulling pranks on other campers, and has made a fan out of  Sean's cousin, Chase.
Pegasus: Angel- A slender pink-tinted white female with bright black eyes and a long, braided mane and tail fixed up with soft pink bows with little plastic pink hearts dangling from the center of each bow, attached by strong white ribbons, as well a pale pink, heart-shaped stud in her lower left  ear.
Edit: Angel recently gave birth to a little filly which Jaxal has named Sugar. She looks just like her mother except for a slightly spray of light tan fleck upon her face, mainly her nose. Her hooves are brown rather than black like her mother's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character name: Sheba
Son/daughter of: Phobos (God of Fear and Phobias)
Claimed yet? Yes
Looks: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Wu1fux
Personality: Quiet and shy, it is difficult to understand what Sheba is thinking due to her rarely showing any outward emotion besides her lack of self confidence and people skills, though she has grown out of her solitudal tendencies. And yet, whenever angered, Sheba becomes a slave to her cruel and vicious tendencies. However, she is slightly more open with others and is more likely to speak her thoughts with her friends outside of battle. She carries strong fear of figuring out her own true fears, which is only slightly seen whenever she accidentally lowers the block on her emotions. She still is a bit anti-social due to her having no one to share her cabin, but often hangs out with her new friends, even if she doesn't talk at all in the group.
Crush: Smallest crush on Shuda
GF/BF: None
Weapon of Choice: Her main source of attack is her ability to read people's fear, or her own imagination, and bring them to life using a sort of shadow sorcery, the object often appearing as a pure black form that drips, the droplets disappearing into a dark, foggy mist against impact with the ground. As a back up weapon, she has become very skilled with her sword, a blade of black sapphire with a mix of metallic onyx her father gifted to her when she was claimed, named Μαύρος Θάνατος, which is Greek for Black Death. However, due to past battles and her former lack of knowledge for swords, Μαύρος Θάνατος had been broken and had to be rebuild, now in a lighter, sleeker, and more unique form, consisting of the upper end of the blade to curve like a fishhook. She also is pretty decent at mixed style of karate and streetfighting.
Password: Bethie!!
Other: Has the power to see other people's fears in dreams and often uses that gift to attack her enemies through their minds, not causing them physical damage, but mental damage.
Pegasus: Nyan- A large, pure white Clydesdale male with bright orange points such as a spray of orange color upon his wide nose, tips of ears, tufts of long hair around hooves, tips of long, feather wing, and spotted rump, as well as long, orange tipped mane and tail with large orange eyes./ Also has a favorite shadow form- a shadow steed named Caillen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character name: Krissy (Her real name is Krystal, but she goes by what she calls her 'street name')
Son/daughter of: Philotes (Goddess of affection, friendship, and sexual intercourse.)
Claimed yet? Yes
Looks:Other Character Creation - Page 16 R9eedu
Personality: A bit of a loner, yet she's a good leader and allows anyone to follow her around. She can be a bit crude at times, having a perverted mind and her mother being a horny animal, so she flirts without knowing. She's a joker and often plays pranks on others, but gets away with them with ease as she can manipulate guys with her looks and flirtatious attitude, often causing some campers, mainly new ones, to think of her as a daughter of Aphrodite with the rare ability to charmspeak. She grew up on the streets when she ran from her dad at age 13 and lived with a group of teens that she met at a club.
Crush: None
GF/BF: Unknown
Weapon of Choice: Her fighting skills fall within brass knuckles and baseball bats, but she every so often carries either pepper spray or Axe spray, also carrying a lighter. In camp, during battle, she uses a large Scorpion halberd, with a curved edge like a sickle made up of a thin, but extremely durable chrome metal with a long red stain neatly along the blade's ends- not blood, but rather a substance that eats away whatever it slices from the inside in an acid which she calls Marmalade.
Password: Percy's girlzy friend
Other: Despite being from New Jersey, she was born in California, but moved away from there when she was 7 with her dad and his gold-digger girlfriend. Now being 20 and counted as a full grown adult, she can come and got from the Camp as she pleases. However, despite living a normal mortal life, Krissy often returns to the camp to help out as a camp official. She is looked up to, or at least liked, by 95% of the campers.
Pegasus: G- A large male dyed green with large chestnut colored eyes and short chestnut colored mane and tail, tied up at the base with a red band, and the tips of his wings remain their pure brown color. His brown hooves are spray painted with splotches of different colors, looking like paint splatters.
Character name: Chase Karo
Son/daughter of: Nemesis (Goddess of consequences and revenge.)
Claimed yet? No
Looks: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Images10
Personality: Chase is a person who takes extreme caution in his actions. As a person inside an unfamiliar world, at first, Chase finds himself confused, especially when he comes close to a fatal moment with Sheba, showing that despite being cautious, he's still somewhat clumsy and a bit oblivious. He's quite a bit smarter than his cousin, Sean, however, he does lack the intellectual aspects that his cousin carries. Chase is gentle, and not much of a fighter, which sends him into a bit of a shock when he finds out his mother was the goddess of revenge. He often claims, most of the time in a pleading notion, that there was a mistake and that his and Sean's mother were swapped. But deep down, he does carry a strong sense of fairness and a longing to keep it in check.
Weapon of Choice: Not really one to fight, but he is mostly seen, while fighting, with either a generic training sword. However, later on, he becomes more skilled with a set of senbon. He picks these as they have a low-kill rate, and he feels that practicing with them allows him to level his sense of fairness and keep an even judgement.
Password: Percy's lady girl
Other: Cousin to Sean. He also feels a strong attachment to Jaxal of the Dionysus cabin for 'saving his life' during a battle with Sheba of the Demon Sword, and even though he's quite straight, liking girls and being nervous around them, he carries the slightest man-crush on the Dionysus cabin leader, mainly based off of respect and admiration.
Pegasus: Shining Star- a pretty female with a slightly longer pale silver pelt, appearing quite furry, with her long, silver mane and tail freshly groomed and dressed with a single curl thrown in with all the straight hair. Has large, dark grey eyes, a surprisingly pink nose, and pale cream star shaped spot on the corner of her right eye.
Character name: Sean Karo
Son/daughter of: Aidos (Goddess of shame.)
Claimed yet? No
Looks: Other Character Creation - Page 16 280px-10
Personality: Sean is pretty happy-go-lucky, and nearly has no sense of caution, unlike his cousin, whom he's so close to; many later state that he and Chase are practically joined at the hip. He's cheerful and somewhat flirtatious, though he is often put down by the Aphrodite girls. Although he is friendly to anyone, he is only furious with the Ares kids, feeling they ought to be taught a lesson for all their harshness towards the other campers. However, even though he is bolder than Chase, he is known for getting beat up quite a bit. Sean is better with people than his cousin, but is easier to get a good knock to the head by a girl or a sharp tongue lashing from an administrator due to his cocky and somewhat proud behavior. Yet, despite acting all out and open with everyone, alone, he can be quick to release his emotions and cries in solitude. He often feels a strong sense of pain within his heart when he's alone, feeling shame that no one likes him, which drives Sean to act friendly to everyone and goof off to get their attentions. He also has a strong sense of sympathy towards himself and others.
Crush: Likes most of the girls in the camp, but has a slightly stronger attraction to Katrina.
Weapon of Choice: Double chain-scythe with handles that can stretch out and become longer called Bishock.
Password: Percy's lady girl
Other: Cousin to Chase. He has a strong motive to wanting to make Sheba laugh, and his slightly confused whenever she acts her usual way around him, but differently and slightly more open with Shuda. He also becomes close friends with Jaxal due to his cousin's attachment to the son of Dionysus.
Pegasus: Torrent- A dark russet male with large, rippling muscles and practically glowing coat, as well as dark brown eyes with one pale pink scar over his left eye. Has heavy, black hooves, and a long, messy black mane and tail. His wings are more jagged than most others.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:52 am; edited 13 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Mew, you never disappoint. I really hope you exploit Chase's man-crush to the full extent.
While I'm here....

Character name: Katrina
Son/daughter of: Athena
Claimed yet? Yes
Looks: Storm-grey, but strangely bright, eyes. Her hair is shoulder-length and blonde. It lays naturally straight, but it gets frizzy in humid areas. She usually wears a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt and jeans, or anything purple. She has a pair of purple jeans that she wears whenever she feels like it. She has a black bracelet on her right wrist.
Personality: Light and airy, she laughs a lot and can usually take a joke. She often gives advice to anybody sparring, playing sports, or doing any other type of training, which ends in various levels of succes. She loves a good game of volleyball and doesn't mind hot tubs. She's not just a party animal, though; she has her academic side, which comes out in...academically challenging circumstances. Rarely does she have to get angry, though she will, and when she does, it isn't pretty. Once she's boiling she needs a good day or two to simmer down and it isn't advised to...poke a bear, as they say.
Crush: Jaxel, as you would now. She is a bit flirty, however, and isn't quite the jealous type.
GF/BF: ..I don't even know. Mew, halp meh here.
Password: Pft. I'm gonna just get rid of this.
Other: Nothing, other than that this was too easy to write.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:24 pm

If you read Jaxal's form, who would have seen he has no crushes, except for his slight one on Krissy, which is the usual, but he does have a girlfriend Razz

And yes, I will use it to its full extent. XD

Also, it thought the time skip would be about a year, so I made all my charries ages higher- like Jaxal being 18 and all Razz And I put a little spot on mine for their pegasuses...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 pm

I forgot that it was a year later...She'd be about late 17 in my mind, as I usually imagine her. And I didn't notice that you put those; I only read the new ones. I should really stop doing that >.>

Oh! I forgot the Pegasi!
*cough*The plural of pegasus is pegasi*cough*

I'll work on Kattie's pegasus later.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah, I forgot they were called Pegasi >.> But I knew that!

Yeah, I redid ALL of their forms Razz

Also....Y U NO READZ DIGI RP?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 pm

You posted on that? The site didn't alert me. Sorry.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 pm

It no probberz!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 pm

I would post something, but I have less than no muse for it. I'll try tomorrow, when I'm less tired.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Sounds good:P
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Fresh new character time :3

Character name: Harper
Son/daughter of: Aphrodite
Claimed yet? Nope
Looks: An average sized girl with medium long fawn-brown hair and hazel green eyes. Her eye color does change though, so it's hard to tell what the real color is. Her skin tone is in the middle of tan and pale color. At first sight, she looks like on average girl. But if you look for a while, beauty literally radiates off of her.
Personality: Cool and collected, but equally quiet, Harper has unusual behavior for the spawn of Aphrodite. She doesn't like to be open or noticed, but is a very loyal, caring friend once you get to know her.
Crush: None yet
GF/BF: No one yet
Other: Weapon is the dagger απαρατήρητος, or Unnoticed. Has the ability to Charmspeak.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Character name: Trenton
Son/daughter of: Athena
Claimed yet? yes
Looks: He has golden blond hair, light pale skin, and is usually wearing old clothes for weeks.
Personality: He does not like human conversation or confrontation. He belives that other people except the other Athena kids are idiots. He will do almost anything possible to stay away from confrontation.
Crush: none
GF/BF: noooooooo
Other:
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 pm

I'll let you have him for now, but only because I actually listened to how much you wanted a Cold Blades character.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Name: Sylva
Species: Espeon/mightyena
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Iaza11513082349400(roughly)
Personality: TBU.
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Whatever lives in the same place.
Crush: ~
Mate: ~
Children: ~
Kin: A deceased mother(vaporeon) and a living but gone father(mightyena
Other: ~
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Aww how cute!! Very Happy

Well, here goes~

The allegiance of Almia's Despair, a nomadic herd from the once peaceful Almia region.)

Name: Shishani (The species name of the first form- he never changed it.)
Species: Lusamunite (Luxray, Samurott, Dragonite)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Lusamu11
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Attempted leader of Almia's Despair
Crush: Dead
Children: Dead
Kin: Younger brother, Dia.
Other: He longs to establish peace for the souls of his fallen love and son would be put to rest. He changed his name to his young son's species.

Name: Dia
Species: Ludenair (Luxio, Dewott, Dragonair)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Ludena11
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Kin to the Lead of Almia's Despair
Crush: A little on Saph
Children: None
Kin: Older brother, Shishani.
Other: Follows to assist his brother and attempts to become friends with Saph, though Steele makes it difficult.

Name: Steele
Species: Megahax (Meganium, Haxorus)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Megaha11
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Attempted Leader of Almia's Despair
Mate: Unknown
Children: Daughter, Saph
Kin: Other than Saph, none
Other: Strongly butts heads with Shishani over leading matters and keeps Saph away from the others.

Name: Saph
Species: Fraxleef (Fraxorus, Bayleef)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Fraxle12
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Kin to the Lead of Almia's Dispair.
Kin: Father, Steele.
Other: Due to her teenage rebellious attitude, she often goes out of her way to go against her father's wishes.

Name: Katja
Species: Flarekrow (Flareon, Honchkrow)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Flarek11
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Follower of Almia's Despair.
Children: Goliad
Kin: Other than her son, none.
Other: She also mothers Minti.

Name: Goliad
Species: Eekrow (Eevee, Murkrow)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Eekrow11
Kin: Mother, Katja, and adopted brother, Minti.
Other:

Name: Starv
Species: Linironstrika (Linoone, Lairon, Zebstrika)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Liniro11
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Follower of Steele's leadership of Almia's Despair.
Crush: Steele (Its more of admiration.)
Kin: None
Other:

Name: Scoria
Species: Gascargo (Gastrodon, Magcargo)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Gascar11
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Follower of Shishani's leadership of Almia's Despair.
Other: Shares a close bond with Chervil.

Name: Chervil
Species: Vilaproom (Vileploom, Lapras)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Vilapr11
Pack/Group/Allegiance: The former of wisdom of Almia's Despair.
Other: Shares a close bond with Scoria.

Name: Minti
Species: Ralfy (Ralts, Flaaffy)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Ralfy11
Kin: None; adoptive family- Katja and Goliad
Other: Best friends with Goliad

Name: Glass
Species: Hauntevoir (Haunter, Gardevoir)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Haunte10
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Travels with Almia's Despair, but not a follower.
Children: None.
Other: Takes care of Stormo, but rather as a weapon or item, not a child.

Name: Stormo
Species: Gaspi (Gastly, Togepi)
Appearence: Other Character Creation - Page 16 Gaspi10
Pack/Group/Allegiance: Follower of Glass
Other: Has the soul of a living, breathing weapon, not a real being- is protected by Glass for her own use.

I just cut out their personalities since they'd all be TBU Razz

And some will be RPed and more important than others Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Soo many characters...I like them all. Cool. Mind if Sylva chills with them for a while?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next