Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 10 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Thunder shrugged. "I'd rather not form my opinion until I've seen more of this place," he told Trinity. His golden eyes narrowed when he caught his brother's glance. Why does he look at me like that all the time?
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Trinity could tell there was a slight tension between the kits. I will keep my mouth shut, for I don't want to somther the kits.....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Coal rolled his shoulders, he was sore but he wasn't going to complain. He'd die of embarrassment if he had to be carried like Honeykit, though his little brother didn't seem to mind.
Rosethorn kept up a steady pace with the two she-cats, the territory was becoming more and more familiar as they went on.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm

HQ appeared ahead and Trinity sped up her pace. "I would let you go first since it's the polite thing to do, but we don't want you to startle anyone." she mewed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Thornpaw avoided the kick with a quick back step, he had seen it coming. After all, why else would Steel turn his back to him? Thornpaw rushed in, intending for a headbutt to the back of Steel's leg, while his leg was still in the air.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Steel dropped his legs and spun around, he jumped up and over Thornpaw's shoulders. He turned around to grab his tail.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Thornpaw's eyes flicked up, his tail batted against something as he whirled around to come face to face with Steel. Old lessons began flickering back in his mind, and he rose up on his hindlegs a large forepaw raised then he started to pound it down like a hammer.

More cats were starting gather around the quickly intensing spar, with murmurs.

((lets have them use some high-level moves))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:00 pm

(So, what does the rouge-queen's place look like? Made a rouge-queen cat)

Destiny stalked around silently. She flashed her fangs at a passing tom.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Steel dodged to the side and dropped even lower to the ground, swerving side to side like a snake he batted glancing blows at his opponent before leaping up to grapple with the brown tabby. With his paws locked on the other toms shoulders Steel brought his hind feet up and kicked the tabby in the gut, bringing them both onto the ground in the process.

((His father taught him that. Raven learnt it from his peaceful spiritual mother of all cats, based on Kangaroo 'boxing' technique.
I just realised Dust is related to Rosethorn and her sons.

@Tor: Falling apart church.
Destiny sounds like a stripper name..... It's cool though XD))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:07 pm

(I have a friend named Desitiny! But Destiny the cat would be a stripper.......)

The curch's floor usually creaked with evey step for the heavier cat, but Destiny's lithe body kept it silent. Her dainty paws skimmed along the floor quickly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Thornpaw grunted as the wind was knocked out of him he extended his forepaws to try to shove Steel away. But the tom had a firm lock on him. Thornpaw wriggle under the tom, his body moving in rapid motions (like he was doing the worm), his forepaw going up every now and then to jab Steel above him.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:10 pm

(XD The worm?)

Destiny halted in front of the rogue-queen. "Do you have any wishes, my queen?" she asked humbly, bowing her head. He front knees bent slightly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Trinity jumped through the window and signaled the others to follow. She padded over to Raven, and sat down. "Kaida and I have brought a speical guest and her kits." she mewed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Steel twisted his head to grab Thornpaw by the scruff. He was just about to shake the tom senseless when a shrill yowl stopped him. "That is enough!" A ginger she-cat padded into view. The Cadets all stood to attention. Steel jumped off of Thornpaw and followed suit. Mouse-Trap may have been retired but she was a legend in the Alleys. She was one of the cats who had driven the Rogue-Queen into the east. "Steel was about to shake that boy like a rat Greon, you should know better then to keep them fighting." The old Ranger scolded.

Raven looked up from the bird he was eating, he jumped to his feet when the Russet She-cat leaped through the window, a kit in her jaws, two other shapes followed her in. "Rose! You've got kits?!" His first reaction being amazement that she would ever have children. They were defiantly hers, they had the Claw look about them.
"Rosethorn now." She said as she dropped Honeykit to the ground.
------
(^ use when separating factions)

The Queen opened her blue eyes, she had no need to hide the pitiless look now. "I hear wind of a new cat to the north." She growled dropping the royal 'we'. "They have escaped our eyes till now, I want you to see who they are. How those Resistance fools have not noticed them I've no idea. Do not take too long faithful servant." She meowed

(Riker is good, but so is the Queen.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:26 pm

(( I was just about to have Thornpaw go all wild boy and unsheathe his claws...oh well ))

Thornpaw grunted, standing up quickly, panting a bit, growling quietly.

"S-Sorry Mouse-Trap." Greon quickly stuttered. He hadn't been paying too much attention to the Spar.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:31 pm

"Yes, my queen," Desitny meowed respectively. "Shall I take anyone with me? Perhaps a slasher?" she questioned.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Trinity smiled. Another reunited family. Good work Trinity and thank you my dear friends.... She looked up into space. It is time... She got up and padded over to the window and jumped out. She went her usual way to the spot she loved to pray. It was in a small park, away from the playing two-leg kits, a hidden spot where no cat nor two-leg dwelled about. In the small spot was a pool of shimmering water, and a huge cherry blossom tree that bloomed the most beautiful blossoms in the spring. Trinity began to pray, a totally easy target to whatever monster that may be lurking in the shadows.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 pm

(Thank GOD you didn't say the queen was better, because I would prove you wrong.

And would you mind sending an expendable slasher? I want to be earnin' a spot in the Rogue Queen's armies here pretty soon.

And by the way, there is no group... all Destiny will encounter are random rogues...)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:38 pm

(Destiny could find Trinity and we could go from there......)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:40 pm

(Yeah, but don't PREPLAN too far ahead. I've got ideas in mind)

Lightning added out of HQ quietly. He began sniffing around.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:41 pm

(I knew you would and that would of been bad.)

Mouse-Trap cuffed him over the ear(Gibbs style, it' a thing the Talon family do.) "Pay closer attention next time." She meowed. She turned to the two young cats. "Steel your forms good but your too slow in your action, go ask for some lessons in speed from a member of the Paw." Steel bowed his head in assent.
"And you, forest cat. You've got spirit, speed and recklessness and I've never seen such a sure footed downwards swipe before. But, and this is a bit but. You let your body take over, yeah fighting with instinct is good, but not when your instincts suck. Your a natural I can see that but you've got no finesse, and you need that in the Alley's. One stroke can be all there is between life and death and if it's not perfect you can kiss your tail goodbye because the Queen will be using it to decorate that hell hole she calls home." She growled.

Mercury bit her lip, Thornpaw better not say anything stupid, Mouse-Trap doesn't take crap from anyone. She thought

--------

"Your a seasoned Spy my dear, you need no help." The Queen meowed patiently, but you could see the dangerous gleam in her eyes. It said, get out before I slit your throat. She thought for a moment. "I need to send a patrol north, the will travel with you as far as the boarder with the Resistance." She added as an after thought.

((New cat, not group. A single creature she wants to know about.

Blaze and her slasher will go with her.))

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 pm

(K)

"Yes. I will leave right away," Destiny said and scampered quickly out of the old church. She sniffed the air, only other cats to smell. She headed off in the direction the rogue-queen said, keeping a sharp eye out for anything suspicious.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Thornpaw blinked, surprised slightly. "Uhh, Thank you." he said bowing his head. He caught his breath relatively quickly and with a quick glance, glared at Steel. He would want a rematch later.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Phasellus victores concedere resistitur, sanitate et bono vibes. Tuae tuitionem nostri a cats monsterous RogueQueen scowndrolls et alia minas? (Please grant the Resistance with victory, health, and good vibes. Will thy protect our cats from those monsterous RogueQueen scowndrolls, and any other threat?) Trinity prayed and meant every word she thought.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Blaze and her Slasher's caught up quickly with Destiny. "Heard you pissed off the queen." The yellow she-cat meowed in her annoyingly high voice. Blaze made up for it with her ferocity though.

(Shen, I believe you have a Slasher in this group. Flash I think.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next