Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 am

"Colm, where were you?!?" Muire shouted worriedly. She had just returned from the Pokemon center. Third Degree was there while they checked on him. "I was worried sick!" She dashed over and without a second thought, she hugged the electric Pokemon. He growled and pulled away.

"Keep your pants on." He growled, rolling his eyes as he walked towards the Pokemon Center.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 am

Akira hissed with frustration. "It's not fair! You're too strong for me to beat! Can't I fight a wild Pokemon? They're closer to my le- Ahh!" She leaped aside as another Thunderbolt streaked towards her, this time managing to dodge the attack.

Luna grinned. "Good job, Akira. Purrloins are pretty fast, right? But they have low defense. So use your speed as your defense and keep on the attack!" She'd made sure to do her research on Unova, including some about the common Pokemon so she knew what she was dealing with.

Akira blinked. "I thought of that before," she grumbled, even though Luna couldn't understand her. "It's harder than you make it so-" She was once again cut off by a weak Blizzard. The icy wind made icicles form on her fur and brought out a squeak of frustration. "Could you at least wait to attack during battle?"

Belle shook her head. "Don't let yourself get distracted in battle." She puncuated her words with a Thunderbolt. Like last time, the Purrloin managed to dodge it by a hair's breadth. Then Belle had to dodge a Pusuit from Akira.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm

(Warn me next time your going to post like 4 pages, my brother didn't let me on the comp yesterday and he's not gonna let me on later today. -_-
Where are you guys anyway?)

Sacha watched Raigaurd train from the corner of her eye as she finished getting ready to move on. She rolled her neck as she zipped up her bag. Something caught her attention though and she dropped her bag to the ground. She pulled a Ultra Ball from the belt at her waist and moved slowly over the ground. She couldn't believe her luck, really it was one in 100,000 chance and she see's one on the first go? "Titan, faint attack." The Houndoom took off without a sound, surprising the wild Pidove. With practiced ease she threw the ball over arm and it tapped lightly on the dazed Pidove's head.

The ball shook once.

....Twice

....Three times

And was still.

"OMG I CAN'T FRICKEN BELIEVE IT! A SHINY A SHINY PIDOVE, FIRST GO!" She snatched up the ball and enveloped Titan in a huge hug. "Un-fricken believable." She mumbled into his fur. She felt lighter then air as she waltzed over to Aaron. "Did you see that! It was just sitting there, begging for me to catch it! This is a good luck sign! I'm going call him Yossarian!" She babbled for a few more minutes, talking but not really saying anything. Titan rolled his eyes and shook his head, she acted like this when she caught any new Pokemon.

Finally she calmed down and plopped down on the ground near her bag as she waited for Raigaurd and Aaron to finish whatever they where doing. She was rolling the Pokeball back and forth between her hands, she couldn't check it's nature and stats until she got her Pokedex updated, which meant she couldn't train him until then. Sacha had a very careful way of training, she pitted her Pokemon against opponents that would give them experience in certain areas. She'd done a bit of research into the best Pokemon to train against in Unova for certain results. For attack, Lillipup, Patrat and Pidove, for speed Basculin. There where more but she wasn't sure which ones.

(Sorry but I was kinda planning this from the beginning. )
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm

(( Well Aaron and Raiguard are somewhere in a forest, I guess Sacha came over too. ))

Aaron's eyes flickered towards the babbling trainer, a bit surprised. He had forgotten she was there. He hadn't even known she had caught a Pokemon until she had started screaming about it. Aaron stomped down a fire as she bragged on.

"Congrats." Aaron said, when she seemed to finally finish her babbling, a small sincere smile on his face. Raigaurd panted, after nearly half an hour, of almost non-stop flamethrower's. The charizard flopped back down on his back, panting and stared up at the dark blue sky. The first of the star's were beginning to appear, as his trainer sat down by him, and scratched behind his horns. Raiguard growled appreciatively.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 pm

(She doesn't like to travel alone ever since she got jumped.)

Sacha pushed the button on her Pokeball realising her newest team mate. "Hey Yossarian." She said reaching into her bag and pulling out a super potion. She gently fixed up the Pidove. "That's better." The Pidove said stretching out his wings.
"Well welcome to my team." She said reaching out and stroking the birds head. She looked over at Aaron. "We resting here tonight?" She asked as Yossarian made his way up to her shoulder.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"Alright, Colm, Shock Wave!" Muire shouted. The Blitzle jumped forward towards the enemy Pidove, his horn stabbing straight through the wing. He closed his eyes and concentrated, the power from the Shock Wave attack surging through his horn and into the wing of the Pidove, spreading throughout its body and nearly killing it. The bird squawked at the Blitzle and tried to scratch his face, but electricity once again surged through his horn and the bird went limp. He lowered his head and it slid off of his horn, landing on the ground with a sickening thunk.

( Yeah, she really, really hates birds. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 pm

(Sacha loves birds.)

The mysterious dark haired women watched with narrowed eyes as Muire attack the Pidove's, going as far as killing them. She looked down and motioned to the Herdier at her feet. "Roar." The dog like Pokemon nodded it's head and let lose a mighty roar scaring most of the bird Pokemon into flight. The dark haired woman didn't stick around long enough to be seen.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Aaron's eyes followed the Pidove crawling onto her shoulder. his eyebrow twitched at the word 'we'. But he didn't point it out. "I was planning on staying the night at the Pokemon center in Driftveil." he started, glancing at her. "I needed to stock up on some stuff, so I was planning on getting it from the Pokemart."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 pm

"The Pokecenters and Pokemarts are in the same building here in Unova." She said putting Yossarian back in his Pokeball. She ran her fingers through her hair as she considered what he said. "It's a good idea. Ahhh I never considered to ask if you even wanted to travel with anyone.." She said suddenly. She rocked onto her feet and hiked her Satchel over her shoulder.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:48 pm

"What was that?" Muire glanced around when she heard the roar. "Weird. Right, we should start heading towards Nimbasa, I heard they have some pretty cool stuff over there." Third Degree nodded in agreement and Colm just rolled his eyes. The girl climbed up onto the Typholosion's back and they were off.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:52 pm

"Is that an invitation?" Aaron asked, trying to retain a straight face. But his lips wiggled free, into a smirk.

Raiguard shifted from where he lay and sat up, recovered from the fatigue of the strenuous training. He looked at the Houndoom and grunted rolling his eyes "Humans. "

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Titan gave a chuckle, which sounded like a soft rasping bark to humans. "Sacha prefers to travel with others" He said.
"Ahh well I suppose, I mean it's better to travel with others, this is an unknown land, well at least to us... Well yeah.. it's an invitation." She said returning the smirk.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Luna, after awhile of watching Belle train with Akira, stood and leaped off of the branch. She landed lightly on the balls of her feet and stepped between the two Pokemon. "Enough."

Belle froze, but Akira, frustrated about being beaten up so easily, used Pursuit again on the undefended Froslass. Luna immeadiately snatched up Akira by the scruff and held her in front of her face. "When I say it's enough, you listen no matter how frustrated. Ever heard of self control? You apparently need some," the trainer growled. "Now, if that happens again, I may have to deal out a punishment. I don't like to, but I will." With that, she dropped Akira and started back towards Driftveil.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Raigaurd grunted.

Aaron chuckled softly, standing up. "I'll have to think about it." he said, with a twitching eyebrow. Although he probably would travel with her, at least until Nuvema town. He smiled, he always smiled, and said "Well I think I'm going to get an early night." he said, stretching slightly.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Colm bowed his head to the ground and started to wipe the blood off of his horn on the grass. The Blitzle was gradually getting stronger as they continued fighting, so when another Pidove attacked them, he practically roasted it with a Shock Wave on the first hit. This bit of a boost was what he needed to level up to nineteen.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 pm

"I suppose I'll call it a night too" She said picking up the rest of her belongings and heading towards the Pokemon center, Sacha had brought all she needed with her and probably wouldn't need to stock up for a while. Titan stood up and stretched, arching his back. He padded after his trainer, staying faithfully by her side.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Aaron followed her. Raiguard clambered after Aaron, his large feet, beating against the ground.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Akira limped between Belle and Luna, grumbling to herself. Self control... Hmph. Her fur was singed and covered in ice crystals in alternating patterns from the pounding she'd gotten from the almost completely uninjured Froslass.

Luna led them straight to the Pokemon center and scooped up Akira before approaching Nurse Joy. Belle floated over to her of her own accord.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm

(With my magical rp leader powers I now declare it next day)

Sacha was up early, as she always was, stirring a Chai latte absentmindedly. She'd had a strange dream the night before and wasn't sure what it was about. Titan sat curled at her feet catching up on some sleep, he was one Houndoom who didn't have the early bird ability.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Aaron sat on the edge of his bed. He was dressed and ready. He had his Pokedex in his hand and a black wire was sticking out of the back of the Pokedex. It led to a small cube sitting on the floor. It was a bit bigger then a standard rubix cube. It was mainly colored silver. On it's top were four buttons. They had no labels on them, but each was a different color. Red, green, yellow and blue. They were lined up in a a column, and to their left, was a small black circle.

Aaron put his Pokedex down on the bed and reached into his bag. He pulled out a black case, and unzipped. Numerous CD's greeted his eyes. he picked them up, and filed through them until he found the one he was looking for. It was a silver colored disc. And on a small label on it read: TM23: Iron Tail. He leaned down and pressed the yellow button. The small black circle popped up revealing a compartment and Aaron popped the disc in then shut the compartment by pressing the red button.

Aaron reached for his belt and detached Raigaurd's minimized pokeball. He turned the cube, and on side of it was a small hole, Aaron put the Pokeball inside, so that the button on the pokeball was hidden inside the cube. His pokedex beeped and Aaron picked it up to read the screen it read: 'Connection with Machine successful. Now activating Pokemon viewing center." The screen faded black, then blinked on. He looked at the screen to see Raigaurd standing in a white void, he snorted slightly. The Pokedex beeped and a white tab slid up, to cover the bottom half of the screen, so Aaron could only see the top half of Raigaurd. The tab read: 'TM23 read, Iron Tail. Teach this move to Raiguard?" Two buttons appeared under the message. One read 'Yes' and the other, 'No'. Aaron tapped the yes icon on the touch screen with his finger. The words were replaced by a new message: 'Raigaurd already knows four moves, Should one be forgotten to make room for Iron Tail?' Aaron again tapped yes. The tab slid up to completely cover Aaron's view of Raigaurd. 'Which move should be forgotten?' Aaron selected Slash. 'Are you sure this move should be forgotten?' Aaron tapped yes. The pokedex beeped and a new message scrawled across the screen. "Teaching move to Raigaurd. Do not remove the Pokeball or TM from device.' A few seconds later, the pokedex beeped again. 'Success! Raigaurd has learned Iron Tail, and forgotten how to use Slash.'

Aaron pulled the wire out of the back of the pokedex, and promptly pt his Pokedex into sleep mode. He pressed the green button and the pokeball popped out of the machine. He removed the disk as well, then pressed the red button to shut down the machine. Aaron let Raigaurd out, who snorted at his trainer in greeting. Aaron scratched him behind his horns, before packing his thing's.

Aaron had realized yesterday how limited Raigaurd's move set was. So he had used a technical machine to make Raigaurd learn a new move. He had received Raiguard's consent the previous night, of course.

(( Tm use good? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:15 pm

(Recap from page 12? MY computer has been fucked up since yesterday night.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 am

(All I know is that mine and Gh's pokemon had a fight, I lost and my charrie was pissed, and now it's the next day.) Rayla was sitting on the balcony of her suite, her legs swinging slowly over the edge and her gaze set on the dawning sky. She sighed and scratched her back, her silky bed shirt waving loosely in the breeze. Kitty lay sleeping on a rug in the middle of the room and Rayla's eyes had turned to her partner, smiling softly. Well Kitty, off to Juniper's today, aren't we? Ahhh and perhaps along the way, you can practice your Draco Meteor?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 am

Sylvia had already walked outside and was enjoying the morning with Fireheart by her side. She couldn't decided if she liked sunrise or sunset more. Sunset sent off beautiful firey tongues of sunlight scorching across the ground, but with sunrise came the feeling of new beginning. She sighed, after all these years of thinking about it her mind was still in a standstill. Shaking off the thought, she walked across the slightly wet grass. It felt good on her bare feet. She wore a simple white, long-sleeve shirt and silky pants. Her flame-red hair was kind of messy, but not that bad, as she had brushed it a little after she woke up.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:21 am

Rayla patted Kitty's head and the Flygon's eyes blinked the sleep away from them, glazed and red from exhaustion. "Kitty, its time to go." Her voice was silky sweet as she placed a bowl of chow in front of her friend and the pokemon grunted happily in reply. "I'm going down stairs to meet with the others while you eat. I'll be back to gather our things in about 15 minutes, ok?" and the crimson-haired girl walked out of the dark room.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:28 am

Fireheart smiled happily as Sylvia scratched him behind his horn. She called the pokemon back into its pokeball, and went back inside the hotel. She wanted to see if they served free breakfast.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next