Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:45 am

As soon as she caught sight of Muire and her pokemon, Rayla's good arm shot to her side, stretched out horizontally, a sign saying that training was over. Kitty barreled down, landing gracefully beside her trainer and beginning to lick her belly burn. Rayla stared at Muire and replied blankly,"Yes?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:52 am

"I came to challenge you, but I see that you're busy..." She rolled off of the Typhlosion's back and landed next to Colm.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:58 am

Rayla raised an eyebrow and scoffed, the liveliness returning to her voice,"Are you kidding me? Of course we would never turn down a battle! Come one Kitty!" Kitty grunt, removing her tongue from her scorched belly and Rayla ripped her jacket off, tying it tightly around her arm to stop the bleeding. "So one on one or two vs. one?" she asked, a challenging gleam in both her eyes and voice.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:03 am

Colm snarled and lunged forward so quickly and full of rage it seemed as if he would pound both the trainer and Pokemon into the ground. "YOU THINK YOU COULD TAKE ME IN A FI-" He was cut off by Muire.

"Colm, BACK!" She hit him in the back of the head with the Pokeball. "He's good, but he's too low level so far." Muire sighed, shaking her head. "Alright, Third Degree, you ready?" The Typhlosion roared in response, fire shooting feet in the air from his mouth.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 am

Kitty nodded once before backing up and stretching out her thin, membrane wings. She began fluttering them, a bit of a sandstorm starting up as her ability Sand Stream kicked in. Rayla bounced back as well, her eyes glowing with the same intensity as a predator who know's its prey's every move. She waited for Muire to make the first move for if she did herself, the battle would have already ended...Would it?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 am

"Third Degree, Eruption!" Muire shouted. The Typhlosion roared and flaming fireballs of rock and lava rained down towards Kitty, especially towards her wings and head.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:16 am

Kitty began dodging the falling stones of flame, but it was difficult with her heavy burn on her belly. She missed all of them, though one singed the tip of her tail and she winced in pain as she flapped through the air. She whipped her tail with insane speed, using the attack Sonicboom. The wind-like blades sliced through the whipping sand, heading for the large fire-type.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:24 am

Third Degree dove to the right, her attack slicing through some of his side. He hit the ground and rolled, standing once he was a few feet away and attempting to slam into the dragon with a Flame Wheel attack.

(So, who wins?)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:27 am

(Depends. Kitty's been trained to fight ruthlessly till her death if she has too and she's been mentored by Dragon masters and elders of all sorts besides her own team of lv. 100 champion dragons. How about 3rd degree burn? What's his experience?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 am

( Third Degree does what Muire tells him, and she's quite protective, but when she's in a long fight she gets reckless and uses the stronger moves in succession and doesn't switch him out/use items etc. etc. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:30 am

(Ah. Hmmm....well, let's battle this out and see who should win. But if Kitty loses, Rayla punishes her losing pokemon:P)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 am

(Oh, that would be interesting to see. And Colm will strongly dislike Rayla for that- he's like an awesome freedom fighter. OOOOH I HAVE AN IDEA. But Muire has to win for it to work. XD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 am

(Well, since Kitty is a hard fighter and tries to make Rayla proud, maybe it could be the burn on her belly that causes her to lose?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:34 am

( Sounds good to me. Logical, too, because Fire has a disadvantage against Flygons. :3 )

Third Degree roared again, fangs shining in the light as his neck flames flared up, waiting for the Flygon to attack.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:37 am

Kitty ignored the raging, swelling pain on her stomach and dived down, heading straight for the Typhlosion, her maw glowing with a distorted twist of colors. It was Hyperbeam. It launched itself onto the underguarded fire-type, but before she knew it, Kitty had lost control of the wind beneath her wings and she collided into 3rd Degree Burn, being hit by the aftermath of her own attack as well. (Weird way of defeat, right? XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:41 am

Third Degree was thrown to the ground by the Hyperbeam. He stayed still for a moment, then stood, shaking his head. He stumbled over to Kitty and slammed into her with a final Flame Wheel to assure victory.

"Third Degree, return! Good work!" Third Degree popped back into his Pokeball and Colm emerged from his.

"C'mon, man! I wanna fight! I WANNA FIGHT!" The Blitzle yelled, electricity sparked on his horn.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:49 am

Rayla stood motionless, her eyes dark and unreadable. Her pale skin seemed almost ghostly as she drew the Timer ball that held Kitty. Since Buzzer, Kitty's father, had been caught in one, Raylathought it would be ethical that she be sentenced to the same type of ball too. "Kitty, return." Her voice quivered, as if there were a lump in her throat. She turned and began walking silently toward the hotel, a trail of blood dragging behind from her wounded arm as she left. Kitty....How dare you embarrass me in such a way? Your own master? I will not stand for this. You will be punished to the highest of my authority. You will pay for dishonoring me, dishonoring your team, and dishonoring yourself.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 am

(Colm is gonna follow because he wants to fight too. Crazy guy.)

Muire started walking the opposite direction and was so worried about Third Degree that she didn't notice Colm silently stalking Rayla from a distance.

(Don'tnoticedon'tnoticedon'tnotice please don't notice... XD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 am

(Lol no worries. XD When Rayla was thinging about the whole 'dishonor' thing, I kept thinking about the movie Mulan where the little red dragon lizard kept rant about her dishonoring her family and her cow, who was really a horse XD)
Rayla grew closer and closer to the building, but then abruptly stopped and pulled out her Pokegear. She quickly dialed a number, but before pressing it to start the call, she tossed out her fainted Kitty, who lay slumped in the damp, crushed grass, her body a charred mess. Rayla then started the call, speaking softly and bitterly before holding it up to the young Flygon. Her eyes didn't open, but a pathetic whine rose from her throat as deep grumbled and cries camp from the phone. They were obviously coming from her other team members, displeased by their apprentice's laziness and stupidity.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:01 am

Colm's ears perked up as he heard the snarls and whines on the Pokegear and saw the Flygon lying there, a bloody mess, whimpering in shame and pain. Something in him snapped and with a loud snarl, he charged directly into Rayla, cutting her bad arm with his horn and knocking the Pokegear from her hand.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 am

Rayla gasped, but not in shock. She gasped as Colm's horn ripped off her jacket and she frantically dashed after it, digging through the pockets till she found the vial of precious liquid. She clutched it in her cupped hands before glaring at the young, untame pokemon. "Well, if it's a fight you want, then fight me." She then dropped a droplet of the liquid onto her tongue before spitting a jet of white flames from her mouth, searing and burning the fur on his hooves. Kitty just lay there, staring bleakly at her trainer fighting a practically wild pokemon by herself.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:10 am

Colm dashed around the trainer, attempting to dodge the flames. He put himself between Rayla and Kitty, snarling. "Poor excuse for a trainer!" He lunged forward again, aiming for the legs. He didn't want to kill, but he'd use electricity if this idiot tried to do anything to that poor Flygon again. "ISN'T THE SHAME OF LOSING ENOUGH? DOES SHE NEED TO HEAR DISAPPOINTMENT FROM A BUNCH OF IDIOTS SITTING IN ANOTHER REGION?" He knew that she couldn't understand him, but he hoped that he was getting through to Kitty- that she didn't have to sit through stuff like this, that even though her trainer could giver her orders, it didn't mean that she was a slave.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:17 am

Rayla's gaze was challenge, but it was Kitty who struggled to her feet, though they were sore from the fall, and she wobbled between her trainer and Colm. "Enough. Please. I cannot have you fight each other any longer." Her tone was calm and even though Rayla couldn't understand her words, she did know that she wanted them to stop, so the trainer froze. Kitty then turned to Colm, her eyes warm with gratitude. "Thank you for trying to help, but this is my punishment to face. All my masters before, even Rayla's most cherished starter, had to train like me, fight like me, and even suffer the same punishments as me. And if they were able to use it to become stronger, then I will too. Again, I thank you for your help and I hope that soon, we'll be able to train together as well."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 am

Colm growled. "Fine. If this is what you want, so be it. But I'll be watching. Mark my words- training like this will get you nowhere. Those masters, that starter? Are they strong? Sure. But are they free? No. They live and fight under the constant fear of being looked down upon." Before heading back to Muire, he turned his head and growled threateningly at Rayla, his horn sparking up. He had got the point across to her- Back off or I'll be back.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:33 am

Kitty somehow felt as if she were slightly attracted to the noble pokemon, but she shook the thought from her tired head. Surely her mind was just fuzzy from the fight? Her eyes then widened as Rayla rested her hand on her head, stroking it gently like she did when she was a mere hatchling. A deep rumbling sounded from her throat and her scarlet tongue tickled Rayla's chin. Then the trainer spoke, calm yet strong,"Kitty, today you faced your first lose in a new region. You, as everyone else, know I do not enjoy losing.....Only because of him. If it weren't for him all those years ago, spoiling my childhood, I wouldn't be the trainer I am today." Kitty nudged her master. "I know. It is also his fault that Sari is dead, isn't it?" Rayla sighed and murmured,"If only you had learned to mimic human speech like Blizzard. Maybe someday she'll teach you? Now, let's head back to the hotel and get some rest. It won't long till we're heading to Juniper's."
(Just so you guys know, Rayla isn't a cold hearted bitch, she just a semi fucked up childhood that resulted in her becoming a bit harder on the ones she loves, mainly her pokemon whom she calls her siblings since it was her jackass brother who caused her to leave her home and also caused her 3rd pokemon to die Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next