Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Luna glanced at Sacha, then walked over to Rayla. She looked over at Kitty and said, "You're still training her, correct?" Belle looked over curiously at her trainer.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:20 pm

(Brb 15 mins)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm

(( kk ))

Aaron and Raigaurd had breakfast. An eager Raigaurd then followed Aaron outside of the pokemon center after buying some stuff from the Pokemart. Raigaurd was eager to train, or battle, he wanted to test out his new move.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Sacha was busy listening to Luna and Rayla so she didn't notice Aaron at first. Titan nudged her to get her attention. "Hey Aaron! You got everything you need?" She asked, waving him over to the little gathering of Trainers outside the center.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm

"Yeah." Aaron answered, walking over. Raigaurd snorted and followed. When would he get to train?

Aaron surveyed the group, it seemed to be all the trainers that weren't native to this region. He spotted the charizard that Raigaurd had triumphed against yesterday. Although Raiguard didn't seem interested in a foe he had already beaten. Even if he had supposedly conquered four regions.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Sacha pulled her map from a pocket on the inside of her coat. She carefully unfolded it and then went to survey the areas. "I think we should take the South Island ferry. It starts here and stops at Castelia City and Nuvema Town before heading down to a group of islands just off the south coast. It will take about a day and a half to get there. I would suggest flying but I brought Titan instead of Athena my Fearow."

(And of course using my magic leader powers I just magic us there with no thought to the timeline XD.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Aaron stepped off the boat, Raigaurd was flying above the boat and now he swooped down as his trainer got off. Aaron glanced at the houses past the dock, it seemed to be a relatively small suburban community. He felt a pang as he remembered his own home. But he was taken out of his trance as with a loud thump, Raigaurd landed.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Sacha quickly hopped off the boat, putting her book away as they walked up the small Nuvema Town docks. "Pr. Junipers lab is located near the path out of town, it shouldn't take long to find. This is a small area." She said. Titan nodded silently agreeing with her. "Find the quickest route." She said to the dog like Pokemon. He took off and was back a few minutes later, barking for their attention. "Follow Titan, he'll get us there quickly." She said as she started forward.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Aaron scratched Raiguard behind the horns in greeting. Then nodded and followed Sacha and Titan. "Great." he said said sincerely. "Who know show long it would have taken otherwise."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Rayla nodded, her eyes still glossy with anger at Sylvia. "Yeah. That's why I brought her. She's much much weaker than the others on my team, but she's a pretty faster learner. You?" She ran her slightly tanned hand through her crimson hair, untangling part of it where Bellatrix had rolled on it. She glanced around, wondering where Sacha had gone.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm

"I have a great sense of direction, but even I can't compare to Titan's path finding skills." She said as the Houndoom lead them through the town. Sacha was examining the C-gear she'd purchased before they'd left. "This thing if like a better version of my old Pokegear. I could even transfer all the numbers from the Pokegear to this." She said, it was amazing she didn't trip over anything as the walked. "It's got a built in map, global WiFi, mobile phone, radio." She stopped herself before she started babbling again.

(Sacha, is a time zone away XD.

I'd say they were all in Nuvema Town now..... don't question, it's magic. After they all see Juniper I'll stop messing with the timeline.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Aaron raised his eyebrows impressed. "Cool." he said. Although he had never heard of a C-gear before. Though he had heard of a Pokegear. It certainly sounded high-tech. He wouldn't mind having one of his own. And strangers did randomly distribute technology. Like that old man in Viridian city who had given him a Teachy TV. Although that had been useless.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:30 pm

(Okay... But I'm continuing the conversation. XD)

"I've had Belle since I was little, but I just caught Akira," Luna responded, waving her hand toward the pair. "You know, if you want to give her some real training, she could have a battle with Belle. Double type disadvantage- ground and dragon against ice."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Rayla smiled, an amused gleam flickering in her bluish green eyes. "Sounds good. Kitty could us some battle training." Turning to her other two pokemon, she replied,"Sierra. Bellatrix. Watch and learn. Kitty?" Kitty roared out, long ivory fangs glowing. Rayla looked back at Luna. "Ready?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Luna grinned as Belle hurried over and glanced at Kitty. "Ready." Belle nodded in agreement. "You can have the first move."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:39 pm

It wasn't long before they reached the lab, especially with Titan leading the way. Sacha knocked on the door and waited for a few moments. It was answered by one of the interns. "Hi, me and my friend here come from Kanto and Johto and are looking to get our Pokedex's updated, is the Professor in?" She asked. The intern looked over his shoulder as though he was listening to someone. "Yes she is, come right in. She'll be with you in a moment." He said, stepping aside to let them through.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Raigaurd glared at the top of the door, he would have to stoop down to enter. Aaron nodded "Thanks." he said with a smile, stepping inside and glancing around at the lab.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Rayla swiped her finger forward, ordering Kitty to the sky. "Draco Meteor!" Kitty's wings splayed across the sky, shielding the sun from sight and sending huge rocks of blue and violet fire hurtling down to Bella. It was a move that they had been practicing in Blackthorn, where she wasn't all that good, but now, it was quite the sight. Sierra and Bellatrix stared wide-eyed in wonder at the powerful attack.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Titan slipped in after Sacha, sticking close to her side. The intern lead them towards Junipers office. "Just wait here, she'll be out in a moment." He said gesturing to some chairs. Sacha nodded and sat down. "Looks like she's having a meeting." She said. The glass was opaque so all she could see were the silhouettes.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Raigaurd bent down his neck and walked inside the lab. Luckily the ceiling inside was higher then at the door, so he didn't have to crane his neck.

Aaron slid into and nodded glancing at the glass. 'Did we come at a bad time?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 pm

"Impressive," Luna commented. Belle didn't have time to dodge, and was struck heavily. "Use Blizzard!" Belle drifted upwards so Kitty was in range, then shot the attack towards her.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Kitty braced herself for the attack, wiping her tail around, using the attack Sonicboom to splice through the freeze and the blades of wind barreled into Bella.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Belle used Protect to avoid the attack, then used Blizzard again. There was a fierce, competitive gleam in her icy blue eyes.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:03 pm

"No not at all, Juniper is always willing to help trainers." The intern said. Sacha crossed her legs and waited for Juniper to finish her meeting. The intern left them a bottle of water each and then disappeared into the lab. It was about 15 minutes before the meeting was over. The door open and a tall dark haired women stepped out. "You have visitors Juniper." She said before she made her way outside. Juniper leaned out the door. "Oh hi! Sorry for the wait. Are you two here to get your Pokedex's updated?"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Aaron had his water bottle three quarters of he way empty when Pr.Juniper appeared. His eyes flickered curiously towards the dark haired women. Her tone seems serious, but a bit casual towards Professor. Juniper. Was she a business partner or a friend?
His thought's didn't dwell on it though as his eyes flickered to Professor Juniper. "Hi." He nodded. "Yeah. We would really appreciate it. I'm Aaron by the way."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next