Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 35 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:44 am

Rayla took the transmitter back and cleared her throat before yelling. "KITTY! Kin of Buzzer the Brave, you get your sorry self down here or so help me, I'll have you sent home to spar with the Team!"

Kitty's eyes flashed back to normal, the threat to have to go up against her biggest idols, yet rivals was her greatest nightmare, the thought of being looked down upon forever was horrific to her. As once, she stopped the summoning of the meteors and the blast of terrifying plasma, flying down ashamedly and landing with a soft thud. She then got on all fours, pressing her chin and the rest of her lower head on the ground, looking worriedly up at Sacha and Rayla, who seemed to be looming over her, her master's eyes cold and disapproving.

Bellatrix and Sierra, who had been sitting by Aaron, ran up and the two pokemon began picking up clumps of dirt and flowers, sticking them back in some of the small holes in the ground, though they looked like a helpless, clueless baby human did it.

Rayla patted their heads and dug through her bag until she found a smaller bag. Inside, she counted out nearly 8 thousand poke to give to the gym leader of the city to pay for repairs. Turning to Sacha, she replied, wearing a nervous smile,"Errr nice battle.....Perhaps I should get this money to the gym..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 am

Sacha pushed up her goggles, her eyes unusually devoid of emotion. "Good idea, I'm heading back to the Pokemon Centre to heal up Titan before I challenge the gym."
She scratched the back of the neck and turned to look down at Kitty, the Flygon seemed to be really ashamed, and so she should be.

"Hyperbeam may be powerful but it's a special based attack, in fact it most a of Kitty's move seem to be. That's bad for a Flygon, since they are physically based. Replace it with something like Crunch or Flamethrower for defence against grass types." She said before she walked back over the bridge, quickly leaving Rayla and Aaron alone on the battle field.
She didn't want them to see her cry.

(I've got to go now, Gd'night)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 am

Rayla looked up at Sacha as the trainer walked away. But that's how I train my pokemon. I win battles by using ultra strong attacks to wipe out my opponents before they become a problem....I can't just change my way of doing things....

(gonna head to bed. Night.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:50 am

Sacha waited at the reception desk at the centre, leaning casually back, staring at the bottle of water in her hand. Titan would be fine, they'd told her. Sacha berated herself for not conceding the battle the minute Titan got struck by the Draco Meteor. But he'd gotten back up, and there was always the chance he'd get in a last move.

the thought of the multicoloured beam falling from the sky caused Sacha's stomach to twist. It brought back some painful memories.

She'd been on the road, bunking down for the night,
Artemis, recently reaching her final form had been helping set out dinner for the others. The Gardevoir had always loved helping with things like that.
Lily the Delcatty groomed her fur to perfection, she wasn't used for battles, only contests.
Prometheus the Lairon was waiting patiently for his food.
Ceto the recently revived female Anorith
Barrow of course, still a Vibrava with an Ever Stone around his neck, sleeping on Tana's back.

Tana. The name almost made Sacha weep, but she was stronger then that.

The food was out, they were eating. When suddenly.
"Don't move a muscle punk." A group of men and women in strange blue uniforms stepped out of hiding. "Hand over your Pokemon and nobody gets hurt."

The battle was short and vicious until only two pokemon remained standing. Tana, lip's drawn back in a snarl, fire flickering from her jaws and a monstrous Crawdaunt with dead eyes. She'd just used a full restore on Tana.

"Crawdaunt, Guillotine!" The chance was only low that it would hit, but despite the healing potion Tana was still exhausted and she couldn't move fast enough. The Crawdaunt's claws tore savagely into the Typhlosion. She dropped, seemingly defeated.

"Get rid of the trainer, Hyperbeam!" The Crawdaunt turned to face Sacha, eyes dead, one claw raised and open, the sickening twisting light forming there.

Focus Sash, stops a pokemon on full health from succumbing to a OHKO.

Tana got up,
the beam was still charging.

It was about to fire,
Tana stumbled forward.

It went off,
going to speed of light towards Sacha.

Time seemed to slow down,
Tana stepped in it's path.

Before the light swallowed her the pokemon gave one last rueful smile to Sacha. 'See ya Sach' it seemed to say.

The rest went by in a blur, Barrow got back up,
the Ever Stone laying in a crumbled heap.
A different type of light.
The ground seemed to snarl and there was fire everywhere and the deafening, crackling roar of a VERY pissed off dragon.

She barely remembered crawling over to Tana, cradling her head and crying as Barrow wretched vengeance on the Team Aqua Grunts.

She was surprised he didn't kill any of them he was so powerful.

The sounds of the ambulances, the questions asked by the police, a kind young trainer making her a drink she didn't touch, Barrow's constant protective presence.
The others huddled together, getting close to Artemis who soothed them with what could only be kind words.

She was woken from her terrible memory by a soft nose pushing at her hand. She looked down to see Titan looking back at her, he had stitches in his neck but they would be healed within the day. She reached up a hand to brush her hair from her face, only to feel it wet with tears. She looked hurriedly around, she must have been silent and her hair must have stopped anyone from seeing it. She shook her head and got down on her knees, wrapping her arms around his thick neck. "You were very brave, sorry I put you in your ball." She whispered.
He whined and nuzzled her face, seeming to say she was forgiven.

That old memory called up a more recent one, last night recent.

She was in the park, observing the battle field, admiring the plants.
"Liberate your pokemon kid or we'll do it for you." The words had caused Sacha to spin around.

There was a kid, must have been at least 14, not old enough to have a started his journey in Unova. He had a Patrat and a Lillipup. Two team Plasma members loomed over him, fist curled, looking ready for a fight.

Titan growled.

"Hey you, what do you think your doing?!" She called out, walking over. Titan by her side, looking as dangerous as a Houndoom could, which was very dangerous indeed.

"Back off chick, this is none of your business." One said glaring daggers at her.

"I'm making it my business" She countered, getting annoyed. She put her hands on her hips and glared right back at them.

"This kid-" The grunt kicked at the boy, who barely escaped getting hit. "-doesn't deserve those pokemon, we're liberating them."

"Don't. You. DARE talk to me about Pokemon liberation" Sacha snarled, suddenly angry. Titan growled baring his teeth. "Faint Attack. NOW!"

The first grunt went down with a fractured rib. The next two were down before they had a chance to call their pokemon, one with a bloody calf(Bite attack) and the other with a twisted wrist(curtsey of Sacha herself.)

They ran off limping, cursing and sobbing. The kid looked up at her, eyes wide. She turned to him, a light smile on her face but a serious look in her eyes. "Don't let anyone talk you into giving up your pokemon, they are some of the best friends you will ever have. Love them and they'll love you back, train them well, get strong and be a champion." she said before ruffling his hair and heading off back to the markets to get something to eat. She had no idea she'd just inspired someone into becoming a future member of the international police.

Sacha was called back to the present when Titan ducked out of her hug. "Oh sorry buddy, didn't man to hold you so tight." She chuckled. She stood up and wiped her face with a wet wipe from her bag to clear it of the tears. "Lets go to the gym, I decided I want to get this done early." She said. Titan dipped his head and the two headed out. Their destination, Striaton City Cafe, AKA Striaton Gym.

(You've just seen sad Sacha and angry Sacha.

Also a bit of my thoughts into what a pokemon can do if it's not holding back. But believe me Barrow was holding back, just enough that he didn't rip the heads off of everyone of those Aqua thugs and their pokemon.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 am

Belle shrugged. "S'pose not. But it's a source of entertainment for me, so..." She glanced at Luna, then completely changed the subject. "What do you think of this region, anyway?"

"No, they probably wouldn't like that," Luna chuckled. "I guess where I live also causes some trouble in leaving Pokemon with my mother. I'd love to see how a fire type would handle that. Since my old group was all either ice types, dark types, both, or dual types of one of the two, it wasn't too hard if I had to store any of them for some reason." She thought for a moment, then said, "I went to Kanto once. But honestly, I didn't like it all that much. Guess I'm too used to Sinnoh."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 pm

"Everytime I even hear the name memories come rushing back. I don't know why, but Kanto just seemed to be the best region to me. It would probably be that it was just so....old. All the Kantop Pokemon are simple at first glance, yet unfathambly complex once you actually get them," Sylvia said, sighing. "I've always missed my homeland," She murmered.

"Overrated. These Pokemon are so totally lame," Fireheart grumbled, making sure none of the others heard him.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:10 pm

(Ahhh.....so Sacha's had to go up against Archie's team. In all the videogames ever, team Magma and Aqua were my favs. Rayla teamed up with Rocket, but she helped a 10 year old girl named AJ with only one pokemon, though Rayla didn't have to do much. AJ's Squirt was the only pokemon to ever completely wipe out Rayla's team.)

Rayla glared at Kitty as they walked towards the forest....for more training. Kitty left a small crimson trail as she dragged her limp tail across the grass, both the back of her neck and all along her tail was covered in bloody wounds. But as they reached the a small clearing, Rayla quickly ripped out a small vial from her pocket and dropped a splash onto her tongue. At once, a whitish yellow jet of intense fire sprung out from Rayla's parted lips, scorching Kitty's stomach. Pausing between blazes, Rayla hissed,"On your feet! NOW!" Kitty hopped up off of her front clawed hands onto her long, padded feet. Kitty let loose a rippled roar, a Hyperbeam forming in her jaws at Rayla. Without hesitation, the rainbow beam blasted toward Rayla, but the small trainer summer-salted out of the way, another lashing tongue of flame erupting from her mouth.

After a few hours of training, both the trainer and flygon were tired, sweating, and strained; their eyes glazed with exhaustion. Rayla was slumped against a tree, breathing heavy gusts of smoke from her mouth, spluttering as few coughs here and there. Kitty was laying in a massive heap of multiple shade of green. Pushing herself up off the ground, Rayla stood, panting with her hands on her knees, she grunted,"Alright......Gym time, Kit." Kitty only twitched her antennas and after a moment, she got to her feet and began trudging after Rayla, who was holding in one hand a Cherish Ball and a Great Ball in the other, thinking about if she'd use Bellatrix and Sierra in the battle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:16 pm

"Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Kanto is pretty old... And there are some neat legends that come from that, right? Stuff like the bird trio," Luna sighed. She had often been fascinated with legends like that, even though she mainly only heard them from travellers and occasionally her mom.

"Excellent, someone who agrees with me," Belle grumbled. "I wouldn't be here at all if it wasn't for that letter Luna got, and I wouldn't be sad about it. Of course," she added quickly, "I wouldn't want to just leave my trainer; it's not that bad here. Some snow would be nice though."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm

"Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo....all of them. I've never met a legend better than Mew. Adorable, powerful, creator of all Pokemon..." Sylvia trailed off, eyes revealing a deep longing to go back and see Mew again.

"I could never leave my trainer, either. And I'm always up for a nice challenge. Not like this place seems like much of that," Fireheart said. He shrugged indifferently.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Sacha was in the Cafe, having lunch as she thought over her strategy. She'd try and do the whole battle with Apep, Sarge as back up. Hit hard and fast, no holding back. If worse came to worse she'd send in Titan who would easily wipe the enemy team.

(I'm just posting this before I go to TAFE. cya guys!)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Entering the Cafe, Rayla's blank gaze stared straight past the back of the room. She trudged silently past Sacha, not even noticing her traveling partner; Kitty slinking slowly after her trainer. Kitty, still leaving a trail of blood, seemed nervous and tired. In fact, both the Flygon and the trainer look absolutely exhausted, dark bags hanging under their eyes. Rayla glanced around and asked a nearby waitress,"Where....are the gymleaders."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Luna broke into a smile. "Mew, huh? You sound like you've met it at least once... But I bet Arceus could beat Mew in a fight. Arceus is wicked tough. And the ability to change its type? Amazing."

"No, it really doesn't seem like it. I just hope there's a point where I can fight Pokemon native to here that're actually worth the battle," Belle responded.

((WB))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:06 pm

"Same here. The toughest Pokemon I've seen so far is that Garboder, and it was way to easy. Not to mention it stank worse than a lake full of grimers!" Fireheart said, shuddering inwardly at the thought of that horrible stench.

"I've seen Mew, yes. Mew....Mew would win any battle. Mew knows all moves, and she could just adjust them to fit the type that Arcues changed into. Mew is truly the ultimate Pokemon, and trust me, I've seen almost every legend out there. I-I was a collecter of sorts until...." Sylvia's eyes shone with pain. "But I never did keep legends very long. I let them go as soon as they requested it. True power cannot be obtained by simply catching powerful Pokemon."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:33 pm

"Well spoken," Luna commented. She didn't bother asking the obvious question - until what? She knew better than to pry. Instead, with a glance at the sky, she said, "Y'know, we should probably get around to challenging that gym soon."

Belle nodded vigorously. "Ugh, don't even remind me of that. Anyway, we could really use worthwhile opponents." Her icy blue eyes glittered deviously as she said, "Bet I could smoosh you flat in a battle."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:41 pm

"I'd destroy you! You'd pass out after one flamethrower!" Fireheart retorted immediatly, his eyes challenging. But, for just a moment, a hint of humor infiltrated his voice.

"I doubt it'd be hard, but we do need the all the badges," Sylvia said, shrugging a little. She was glad Luna didn't ask about her past. It was nearly too painful to talk about.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

"I think it'd be good practice for Levina and Akira, since they're probably about the level that most challenger's Pokemon are," Luna said with a glance at the two Pokemon. Levina was watching Fireheart and Belle like a tennis match, while Akira was preoccupied with trying to snatch some berries off a nearby tree.

"Yeah, right! I bet a single Thunderbolt would knock you out cold!" Belle teased in a lighthearted tone.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 pm

The waitresses face gave a nervous twitch, she was obviously put off by the look in Rayla's eyes. "I-i'm sorry miss but you'll have to wait a few minutes for the leaders to get off work... a-and then you'll have to wait for the other girl to do her match." She said, gesturing to Sacha. She gave a quick bow and hurried off to finish taking an order.

Sacha turned to look at Rayla, she seemed exhausted, and maybe even a little upset.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Rayla didn't reply, only turned her head back to look at Sacha, her eyes blank and her face dull. Beckoning Kitty with a slender finger, Rayla sat down at a small, single table near the door to the next room; the battle room, she expected. Kitty, her emotions dull, laid down beside Rayla, curling her head and tail around the trainer's legs.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am

"I may be part flying-type, but that doesn't mean you can defeat me with a thunderbolt! I'd blast you with a hyper beam before you can say 'I surrender!'," Fireheart claimed, chuckling slightly.

"I'll probably use Vanessa. She might even evolve if I do," Sylvia said, tossing the Purrloin's Pokeball in her hands.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:31 am

A young man with green hair approached Sacha. "We're ready for you." He said, gesturing to the next room. Sacha nodded and stood up. She followed him through, pausing for a moment to speak with Rayla. "You work too hard." She said before going through the door.

On the other side she saw the three brother, Cilan, Chili and Cress, standing on a Pokemon battle field. "Normally we would decide who fights you based on what starter you choose. But since your not Unovian we thought we'd let you decide who you would like to fight." Cilan said, gesturing to himself and his brothers.

"Sounds good." Sacha said. "I choose Cilan then. I would choose you Chili." She added with a wink at the red headed brother. "But my friend wants to fight you and I wouldn't want to wear you out."

Chili laughed and rubbed the back of his neck before he and Cress left to watch from one of the viewing balconies above.

A ref came forward from the back room. "Both challenger and gym leader will be allowed two pokemon. Substitutions are allowed, items are not."

"Your move first Miss Drake." Cilan said with a bow.

"Such a gentleman. Apep front line!" She called tossing the cherish ball into the air. The snivy came forward in a burst of red and landed lightly on his feet.
"W-wow, my first trainer battle!" The little grass type said clasping his little hands together.

"Go Lillipup!" Cilan said, sending out his first pokemon.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:43 am

Rayla merely smirked at Sacha's comment, though her friend was already gone. She heard the ref announce the terms of battle, so Rayla knew that Sacha's battle had begun and the red-haired trainer knew what to expect. She gently rolled the tiny pokeballs with the tips of her fingers across the table top, the Cherish Ball and Great Ball still miniature from storage.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 am

Luna nodded. "I might just keep Belle as back up, if I let her be part of the battle at all. The other two need their practice."

Belle laughed. "You forgot a little something about that, though."

((Which I also just realized.

Again, WB.))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 am

Aaron had vanished after Sacha and Rayla's battle. In fact, he had went off to train, seeing how horribly below them he was. He didn't have their experience from several regions. He was a Kanto boy, through and through.

Aaron took a minimized pokeball out of his pocket. It was a black luxury ball, bands of gold circling it. Cracks ran along it's side, it was clearly a battered Pokeball. Gently he touched it to his forehead, he had made a promise. He wouldn't go back home, as a loser. He would win, always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a severe trainig course, and a visit to the Pokemon Center. Aaron entered the cafe/Gym. He cast an eye around and saw Rayla sitting at a table. Curiously, he began to walk voer to her.

"Hey." Aaron said, sliding into the seat. Raigaurd was, for once, inside of his Pokeball. The charizard had made it clear, he wanted a rest, no matter how short.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Rayla's gaze flicked up from the table to Aaron and replied,"Sacha's in right now; battling Cilian. I'm going against Chili....." She glanced down to Kitty, the flygon looking battered and beat. "...And we're going to win." Rayla's eyes then moved back to the table, still rolling around the pokeballs. "How 'bout you?" The exhausted girl questioned, her breathing long and drawn out.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Aaron shrugged "I guess that means I'll have to go against the last one." he said. He raised an eyebrow, "And win."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next