Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:22 am

"So everything was pretty much normal until Bane came? Wow....I wish I was here at that time....... " she mewed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 am

"Not normal, just better," Moonpelt mewed. "Especially before Swiftpath died. After she did, Cherrywing started acting strange," she added, walking a bit faster towrds the mountains. The sun shone down on them, making the glitter like a promised land.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:29 am

Ivyfeather sped up her pace. "Oh......Can I ask you something?" she mewed, looking up at the older warrior.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:31 am

"Yeah, go ahead. No point in keeping in secrets at this point," Moonpelt mewed, chuckling dryly. She was still young, but her eyes shone with wisdom.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:35 am

"This war......" she started. She had forgotten all about it. She was worried about her helpless sister. "How will it affect Frostclan?" she finished.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:38 am

"Just like it would affect any other clan. Cat's dying, betrayal, high tension, worrying about what might happen. The usual," Moonpelt meowed casually, picking her way through some tall graases.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 am

Ivyfeather looked down. "Oh......my sister.....she....." Ivyfeather mewed, sadly.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:42 am

"Don't worry about Lavendermoon. She'll stay out of the fightning, proabably help Rivermist with the kits. She'll be fine," Moonpelt mewed reassuringly. Really, she had no clue what would happen to anybody. The only thing she was certain of was that she had to make it to wherever beckoned her.

The Stoneteller padded around the Cave of Pointed Stones nervously. What could they mean? Tribe of Endless Hunting why do you confuse me so? he asked himself, thiking of the words he had just recieved. Ivy and Moon will come, freeing th Tribe from Talonbeak...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:46 am

Ivyfeather nodded, only half convinced. "Okay...I suppose your right......"

(Do you want me to play the leader of the tribe? And what's the tribe's name?)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:52 am

(I'm playing Stoneteller, you play the Stoneteller's apprentice (They call them To-Bes) You can also play any random Tribe cat you want. Think of some nice names! I'm going to be playing a cave-gaurd named Boulder That Falls Down the Mountainside, and a prey-hunter named Fish That Leaps From the Rushing River.)

"WEll ,whatever happens is Starclan's will. Remember that," Moonpelt meowed, trying to shake the subject. She held her head high, looking over the tall grass that grew in front of them.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:02 am

(Jade that sparks in the eye? (they call her Jade for short)

Ivyfeather wanted to get there as fast as possible. She just couldn't wait.

(Gtg, i will be on tomorrow)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:08 am

(Yeah, they usually call them by the first word of their name, like Boulder THat Falls Down the Mountainside would be called Boulder. Bye!)

Moonpelt began a brisk run, light winds buffeting her face. The sun warmed her back, and she felt glad that newleaf had finally come.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Ivyfeather looked over at Moonpelt, running around. For some reason it reminded her of her mother. Mother loved new-leaf; she begged father to go run around with her...... Ivyfeather shook the thought, and joined Moonpelt. Ivyfeather was very fast, her long legs striding against the breeze.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:02 pm

(Now I shall timeskip to sundown....)

Moonpelt looked at the setting sun, and flopped down under a tree. "We're resting now!" she anounced to Ivyfeather, breathing heavily. She still had some energy to hunt, but not much.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:12 pm

"Coolio..." she panted. She fell to the ground with a thud. Tiny pieces of grass flew up around her. "My mother......she was fascinated by the mountains for some reason. She told me there were clans up there too. Crystal Clan, Mist Clan, Leaf Clan, and Flash Clan. Will we ever go there?" she mewed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:28 pm

"Yeah, I think their beyond the mountains, though. Actually, Stoneclaw and I found the leaders from all those clans in the forest, coming to get Flashclan, wich was in Frostclan becuase Starclan stopped watching over them, and take them back. Flashclan helped us drive out Flameclan," Moonpelt mewed, surprised that Ivyfeather knew all those clans' names.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:04 pm

"Hmm...Well, I don't know exactly where they are, but I know one of the clans' is hostile.....Mistcl- no.....um. Oh yeah, Leafclan is, I think." Ivyfeather said thoughtfully.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:29 pm

"I have no idea-don't even remember their names. There is the exception of the Flashclan leader, Ivorystar. And their deputy, Aurablaze. Aurablaze used to be a Frostclan cat, she was mates with Hawkflight, but she left to join Flashclan. Hawkflight was so devastated he died of worry moons later," moonpelt mewed, thinking of the old tom. Aurablze had come back for a visit right after he died, she remembered. "I think Flashclan would welcome us," she added cheerfully.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:35 pm

"That's sad.....Why did she leave? Same reason as ours?" Ivyfeather asked, curiously.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 pm

"I think so, but I'm not really sure. I don't even know if I should return to Frostclan...mabye just for a short time to see my grandchildren," Moonpelt mewed. Her stomach growled a little. "We should get some food, I'm sure there are mice around here."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:16 pm

"I'll go. You can stay here if you like." She ran off, looking around for mice. A small rodent was digging in a patch of dirt. "Ah ha," Ivyfeather whispered under her breath. She jumped, and sunk her teeth into the mouse's neck. Snap! Ivyfeather smiled as the metallic blood filled her maw.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Moonpelt nodde, and stretched her sore legs. I'm way out of shape.... she thought, chuckling to herself. She couldn't use the excuse of being a mother anymore, because she would soon be a grandmother!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Ivyfeather ran up to Moonpelt, holding two mice. She tossed one over to Moonpelt. "Bonn appetite." she said, simply. She sat down and munched on her mouse.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Moonpelt glanced at her graciously, and dug in. The mice here were much fatter than forest mice, becuase they had all the tall grass to munch on. She smiled as the tasty flavors of the prey swirled around in her mouth. She finished her mouse in a few minutes, licking some meat of her muzzle. "Let's find a place to rest, then continue our journey tomorrow," Moonpelt meowed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:31 pm

"Cool...." she said. She got up and stretched out her legs. Her body felt tired, but her mind wanted to stay awake and continue the journey. I don't think I'll ever get to sleep!!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next