Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

Post  Chibi248 Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Ivyfeather sighed. "Oh well. You gotta go through bad experiences to get good experiences." she tried to cheer herself. She began to follow Moonpelt.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonpelt and Ivyfeather's Journey to Happiness

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 pm

(bump)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Moonpelt sighed. "We'll find happiness on the other side," She said, gazing over the mountains. One of them seemed wierd....like it was beckoning her forward with an unresistable aura.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 pm

"Happiness. Sounds pretty good." Ivyfeather said, gazing up at the mountains with awe. She began to walk, but then began to run. In seconds she was running as fast as she could, as if her future, destiny, and happiness were waiting for her beyond the rocks.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Moonpelt met Ivyfeather's pace easily, her well-developed muscles rippling under her pelt. For some reason she suddenly felt old. She was only 32 moons old, still young, even though she was a grandmother. She then felt a pang of sadness. She hadn't seen her daughter's kits be born! She didn't care, and ran faster and faster on the rocks, not caring how much her legs began to ache, and not noticing the pads of her paws begin to bleed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:18 am

Ivyfeather kept her fast pace, side by side with her new companion. The she-cat bounded swiftly through the rocks. A tiny patch of flowers on some rocky dirt made Ivyfeather's memory spark up. The flowers were lavender. Lavendermoon. My sister. I left her clueless!! What kind of sister am I?! She winced as pure sadness washed over her. As hard as she tried to shrug it off, she couldn't, but she still kept her fast pace.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 am

Moonpelt stumbled a little as her paw grazed a sharp rock, and a bit of blood oozed out. "Might we stop for a little while?" She asked Ivyfeather, gently licking up the blood.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:36 am

Ivyfeather skidded to a sharp stop. She took in a deep breath. "Sure, Moonpelt." she panted, licking her bleeding paws also.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 am

"Thank you," Moonpelt mewed breathlessly. Her pawwasn't that bad, and it would probably heal by morning. Her only worry was that if she didn't keep it clean it would get infected. She flopped down on her side and sighed, wondering if she would ever actually make it to what drew her in so much.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:51 am

Ivyfeather looked at Moonpelt, hopefully. "Do you really think we'll make it? I mean, if our hearts desire it enough then i'm sure we can, right?" she mewed. She looked hopeful, but there was something else there too. She almost looked like an innocent child. A small, hopeful kit.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:19 pm

"Yes, if we believe Starclan will light our path," Moonpelt said hopefully.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 pm

"Yeah....So how long will it be 'til we get there?" Ivyfeather mewed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm

"I don't know? 7 sunrises? A moon?" There's no telling until we get there." Moonpelt kicked a rock across the mountainside.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 pm

"Well I don't mind how long it'll take, but......." She looked up at the mountains. "I just pray to Starclan, we don't have any trouble." she finished.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 pm

(I will now write a story about how Kaley has neglected me.....because I told her 'I can write a book on how you've mistreated me! In fact, check Frostclan in a week!)

"Yes..." Moonpelt trailed off, she couldn't think of anything else to say. She continued walking through the mountains at a liesurely pace.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 pm

(Awesome...I have a friend like that.....she's really ugly, so none of the guys I like, like her when she tries to take them away from me)

Ivyfeather continued her pace.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 pm

(Yup, same thing with Kaley. She serioudly started liking Kitty and Fluffy the day after I told her I like them.)

"HOLYSHITWATCHOUT!" Moonpelt yelled and barreled into Ivyfeather. Just a second later the claws of a huge eagle scraped the ground where they had just been.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Ivyfeather gasped and turned to where the eagle's talon's scraped the ground. "Get the gun, Moonpelt. GAWD, THAT BIRD'S BIG!!!" she shrieked.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 pm

(XD)
"Shoot it and die!!!" Aang yelled furiously.
Moonpelt leaped up, growling, at the huge eagle. She dug her teeth and claws into one of its gigantic wing, and pulled with all her might. The bird cawed in pain and tried to rake her with its talons but she held on until she tore the wing off and the eagle plummeted.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 pm

"Shoot it between the eyes, Moonpelt. Good going, Moonpelt!!" she yelled encouragingly.

(XD ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Beavis and Butthead reference)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Moonpelt heard the satisfying crunch of a snapped neck when the eagle landed. "Eat up!" She yelled, tearing feathers off the giant bird and digging into the rich meat.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Ivyfeather grinned as she ran over to the dead bird. She ripped a chunk of the flavorful meat out of the bird's thigh, and began to gnaw on it. Warm blood trickled down the she-cat's face as she ate. "Moonpelt, this is amazing!!!"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 pm

"Wow, no wonder Petalmist loves those big birds so much! They're delicious!" Moonpelt exclaimed, licking blood and meat from her maw.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 am

"Man, I wish I could eat like this everyday. It rocks!!!" Ivyfeather mewed between bites.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:50 am

Moonpelt gobbled down the last bit of meat. "Wow. I wish birds like that lived in Frostclan....although they could hurt the kits," She mewed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next