Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+4
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
MewMew100
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Chibi248 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 am

Priscilla swallowed her food. "Calm down, butternut, it was just a question." she laughed, helping Muire up.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 am

(XD)

Katniss laughed. "I'm totally gonna kick the blue team's ass!" She said excitedly. She was already divising a plan involving the river, a pile of rocks, and one unlucky bait camper.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:38 am

"Oh yeah!! Go team KATTTNISS!! We're gonna open up a can of whoop-ass!! Wait no, we're gonna BUST open dat can of whoop-ass!!!" Priscilla laughed, holding up a high-five to Katniss.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:39 am

( NOW WHO WILL BE THE GLENN OF THE PLAN?!? )

"It's simple." Muire muttered. All I need to do is send this bug out, he'll record the location of the flag. All we'll need after that is to defend ours and send someone to go get theirs... "I'd like to finish this, please, so if you're gonna eat my food, please do it quietly." She set to work on the bug. It was almost done, she just needed to put a few metal armor plates in and it would be finished, with a ending size around the same as a small child's fist.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:41 am

Suddenly, a strong, warm hand sat itself on Katniss's shoulder. "You better believe we'll win!" He then chuckled, his light blonde hair whisking around softly in the breeze. "I'm glad I have some smart people on my team. The name's Jaxal and who might you be?" His grey eyes glimmered amusingly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 am

(( anyone wanna play Aaron's satyr when i intro him? ))

Shuda's jaw would have dropped, if he had allowed it to. As it was though, he was in total and complete awe. It was love at first sight. The way the light reflected off the blade. The elegant calligraphy upon the blade. The ruby in it's hilt, it's many faces glistening in the light of the dying fire. The ancient leather sheath. The entire thing spoke of a foreign ancient power. Surely only Hephaestus could have crafted such a magnificent blade!

But what made his heart ache with pain was the sorry state of the blade. It's chipped edge, and the many cracks running down it's lower half. Oh how he would have loved to see it in it's perfect condition. He remembered the girl at the door and his mind made the connection. Of course! The girl had surely come to have the blade repaired. Shuda gladly leaped at the opportunity. To work with such a blade. He just hoped he could do it right.

The blade was crafted from a substance he had only heard, or read about, never actually had the chance to work with in person. But to fix the blade would take hours of work. Hours he was willing to put in. But not without permission. He abruptly sheathed the blade. He wanted to fix it, and there was almost no doubt in his mind that the girl had come to have him revive the blade. But still, he had to make sure. As much a she wnated it to be, it wasn't his sword.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 am

"Um, I'm Katniss," Katniss said, blushing a little. She liked Shuda, but Jaxel was also really hot.

(Hmmm....are satyrs immortal?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 am

(( Im 95% sure they're not . I think they live longer then the average human though.))

Shuda grasped the sword in his hand and the empty plate in the other as he walked out of the forge. He preferred to stay to himself, but the chance to work with the sword was more then worth having an encounter with a person. Even if he did think they were weird.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:49 am

Priscilla punched Jaxel in the stomach. "Sup, bro." she said.

Kamea jumped up. "Don't mind her, it's just her way of showing affection." she smiled.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:49 am

Muire stood up and slowly backed out of the door at the first display of anything remotely violent.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:50 am

Katniss laughed a little. "Hey Jaxel...what do you feel about being bait?" She asked, the plan working itself in her mind.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:52 am

Muire walked back in a few moments later, holding a small golden robot bug in her hand and stood next to Katniss. "Uh... um... may I talk to you in private for a-a minute?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:53 am

Jaxal smiled and replied,"Soo Katniss, you seem like you know alot about war game. Being a natural leader and all, I'm sure with your skills, we won't lose." He turned to the younger girl who had hit him in his hard abs. "Well nice to meet you too. And nah, I'm not sure I'm 'bait' material. " he chuckled.

Sheba was busy tying her armor on, it was a light, black steel. On her helmet was a blue symbol. It was clear that this was her own custom armor, but it was easily told apart from the red team, clearly, she had chosen to stay part of the Blue team. Just as she was finished, she went to reach for the corner where she kept her sword then flinched as she remembered it was gone. "What am I to use now?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 am

Shuda quickly spotted the girl. She was like a flaring beacon with her strange armor. He quickly jogged over to where she was and greeted her with an informal "Hey you, the girl who had the sword."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 am

Katniss blsuhed again, chuckling a little. "Yeah, Muire? What is it?" she asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 am

Muire opened up her hand, revealing the small bug. "I-it records information." She whispered. "Video and sound."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:00 am

Sheba spun around, her face red with shyness and embarrassment. "Ummm me? Oh! You found my sword?! Errr do you think you can fix it? I-I know its Black Sapphire, I'm not sure if you would know how to fix it. My father, Phobos gave it to me. It was pretty dull when I got it, but after a couple years of using it when it wasn't properly sharpened and all, it started to break."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am

Katniss smiled wickedly. "Awesome! We could use this while the blues are talking about strategy, or planting their flag, or...." She trailed off, eyes gleaming.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:02 am

Shuda raised an eyebrow at the explosion of information. "I can try." he said simply.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:03 am

"Th-tha-that was the idea. Y-you can keep it if you w-want, since you're the leader and all." Muire muttered nervously. "Just be careful. I-if it breaks, r-repairing it t-takes a while."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:04 am

Priscilla snorted. "Hey, I know what you're trying to do." The short girl looked like a midget compared to Jaxel, because she was so short. "You trying to butter her up with your...hotness!! You sneaky, hot, butter-up guy, you!!" she said, jabbing him in the stomach.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:08 am

Katnisss was still grinning, her mind whirring with ideas. "I'll hold on to it until the end of the games, then I'll give it back," She said, taking the small machine in her hand.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:08 am

Sheba then hid her face in her armor, running off away from the uncomfortable silence. She reached the area where the other campers were chatting about plans. I suppose I should start looking for my team members? No...I'll just wait till we're ready to start. A lone warrior who knows what she's doing is always better than a group of brainless hethins. I'll just have to use my gift until Μαύρος Θάνατος is repaired. Guess I'll have to start training my mind again.

Jaxal chuckled, picking Priscilla up by one of her arms and replied,"That may be what you think kiddo, but I'm just trying to make friends with my team mates." He then set her down and walked to his cabin to get his armor on.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 am

Priscilla snorted, chasing after him. "Get back here, butter-up guy!!" she called after him, shaking her small fists.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 am

Shuda returned to the forge, more convinced then ever that people were weird. He stepped inside then thought better of it and walked to the Hephaestus cabin. It should be empty. He could get some alone, peace-time there.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum