Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+4
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
MewMew100
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Shuda packed some stuff into a backpack.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 40 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 pm

(I hope you're happy now. Jaxel got raped by a psycho killer and it's Dn's fault.)

Chiron trotted over to the tables, and stopped beside Katniss and Sheba. "It's time to leave," He said simply.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Sheba said nothing, walking away to her cabin before reappearing with only her sword Μαύρος Θάνατος and a small bag that was tied close and flung over her shoulder. She glanced around camp, wondering where everyone else was.

Jaxal tossed his backpack onto one shoulder, little feathery wings on the back of his shirt. Though he thought it made him look stupid, his Hermes friend outside camp gave it to him, stating it would help him in a time of greatest need. He walked out of the cabin, dancing his 1 1/2 foot long knife between his fingers and the air.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Katniss ran back to her cabin to get a purple backpack and Rising sun. She ran back to the camp's entrance, where a big black van stood, ready to take them out of camp.

(Gotta love those big black rape vans.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Shuda picked up a small windup toy from where it lay on his bedside. It was a crane, and Shuda turned the key, sprouting out behind it's wings a few times. It started climbing onto his arm, it made it's way up his bicep and onto his shoulder, having no need of flat surfaces. It plopped down on his shoulder. Shuda smiled softly and placed it in his bag. Then he zipped it up and flung the backpack onto his shoulders.

Shuda walked out of the cabin.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:44 pm

(Krissy: O.O' "I've seen too many of those in Jersey. Bye" *runs* XD JK) Sheba trudged after her, Jaxal close behind. Soon, she would be out in the open world, vulnerable to all dangers that surrounded them

(I can picture them getting lost and the group splitting up. Then they find Sheba in juvi, mixed up with the wrong crowd XD)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Luna hurried out of her cabin with her sword at her hip and a backpack slung over one shoulder. She spotted Katniss and headed over to her.

(All that stuff I read was hilarious... XD)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 pm

(Flying by holding onto a chicken-HOLY SHIT WHERE'D MY CAT GO!
I can imagine Jaxel ending up in a strip club.)

Katniss leaned against the smooth surface of the van, chuckling to herself as she remembered something funny that her internet friend had said. She glanced up and saw Luna, Sheba, and Jaxel.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

(( Shuda would wind up in a car store ))

Shuda spotted the van, and the others, and started walking towards it.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:52 pm

(Luna would end up one of those antisocial peeps everyone's scared of who live up in the mountains.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:54 pm

(XD We so have to do that!!!) Jaxal climbed into the van, taking a seat closest to the front as Sheba made her way farthest to the back, a blank expression on her face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:56 pm

(I was checking out my Pidgeot, Whirl's, heritage. Turns out he has a sibling named 'Buttbird'. Now I feel bad for him and all his other siblings.)

Luna quietly slid into a seat and waited for them to get going.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Katniss climbed in the van and sat beside Jaxel. He was really the only person she actually knew.

(My bro's home, he might get on soon..)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Shuda had arrived after all the other's, so he sat down in the only available seat. In the front, by Argos.

(( lets just say Muire and Priscilla are there too ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:06 pm

(Thank you for remembering Argos's name, because I didn't. And yeah, the other two are there.....)

Argos started driving quickly, not saying a word. He didn't like to speak because he had eyes on his tongue and they looked wierd. After about 30 minutes of driving north, the car stopped. He motioned for the campers to get out.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Sheba, huddled up in the back, stretched out her legs and jumped out of the van, Jaxal behind her, pushing her to move faster. (WB and I'm busy decoding all my prophecies )

-------

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=152
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum