Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+4
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
MewMew100
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 38 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:10 pm

"But you must remember your horses were made from the shadows, which never tire or falter. Now shut up, I don't feel like talking to you anymore," Katniss said irritably, and sighed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 38 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Shuda rolled his eyes "Then you shouldn't have in the first place."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:18 pm

"Oh, but you just look so fun to argue with!" Katniss joked. She had a siezure
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Shuda grunted. "Anyways, Tell us the prophecy." Shuda said.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 pm

"Oh, yeah, that," Katniss mumbled. She recited the prophecy again.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Shuda nodded, "Sounds like we're going north."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm

"No shit," Katniss mumbled.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Shuda raised an eyebrow "Well we could be going south too. Antarctica. But I doubt it."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:32 pm

"Meh, depends. I'm thinking we should check out Canada. Beautiful scenery," Katniss said sarcastically.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Shuda rolled his eyes "This obviously isn't going anywhere." he said, standing up. "So why continue it." He jumped out an open window, and headed for the forges.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:37 pm

"Finally!" Katniss said happily, and relaxed a little.

(I found this particularly funny.
Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 38 Iaza18176249100200)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:40 pm

(( lmfao ))

Shuda made a turn at the last second and instead retreated to his cabin.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:47 pm

(Check out smartphOWNED.com
It's hilarious.
And I somehow thing Katniss would say that to Jaxel...
Katniss:"Can't wait to kill you Jaxel!"
Jaxel: "What?"
Katniss: "I meant kiss!" *glances around nervously*
I'm bored.)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Shuda took the bed/elevator down to his floor. He took a shower then sat down on his bed, with one of many laptops, and watched a movie on Netflix.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 pm

(I am the daughter of the god of Netflix....NETFLIXIA!
And I found this....
Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 38 Iaza18176247652600)

Katniss walked out of the big house boredly, and went into her cabin. She got the computer and started looking at random funny shit to lighten her mood.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm

(( And Katniss is supposed to be the leader?? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:55 pm

(Well nobody was talking. Pft. They'll have another meeting tomorrow.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:57 pm

(( Pfft, fuck the meeting. They should leave tomorrow. You should have made a deadline, like the solstice or some other shit )
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:03 am

(Fuck off. I'll make a deadline later. GTG, bye.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:40 am

( *blinks* It seems to me that you two shouldn't be left alone to RP together...XD)
Sheba grumbled, her expression dark and unreadable. Only Callian was a shadow horse. Nyan is truly real, moron. And though its true, shadow horses don't need training, I used nearly all my energy to keep it moving and running. The faster it ran, the more energy was drained from me!

Jaxal stared back and forth between Katniss and Shuda before looking at Sheba and grunting,"What's your deal? You haven't talked at all." He rolled his eyes, turning away and muttering softly,"Freak."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:12 am

(( bounce Suspect ))

Shuda went to sleep.

(( We left the big house....))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:22 am

(damn. Sometimes I can't help but feel retarded.) Sheba curled in her bed, her knees bunched up and pressed against her chest. Her pale grey eyes slowly closed as she forced herself to go to sleep as thoughts ran through her head. The sooner I sleep, the sooner we leave. But then I'll have leave the safety of camp...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 am

Luna sat down on her bed, thinking about the prophecy that Katniss had told all of them. I can't wait to leave this stupid camp- it's getting so boring after spending half my freakin' life here, even winters-, but... The prophecy bothered her. A lot.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 am

Priscilla was so excited. A quest!! Finally I can be better than stupid Kamea!!!

(Recap?)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:09 pm

(( Not much. Quest members talked in the big house for like 2 minutes. Everyone's sleeping, if not about to go to sleep ))

Shuda shifted in his sleep.......
It was dark, all dark. Shuda stood alone, in the pitch black empty void that was his dream. As it is with dreams, he did not know he was dreaming. Shuda stepped tot eh side, he couldn't see anything, he needed light. Light.
Shuda snapped his fingers and a spark flew up when his finger's met. A small flame hovered above his hand.
Shuda was standing in an empty hallway. The walls were made of stacked up stone block, an old red rug was under his feet. Further down the hallway, there were wooden doors. Shuda seemed to be inside of some sort of a med-evil castle. Shuda started towards the doors, at the end of the hallway, with a weird anxious sort of a gait in his step.
It never occurred to Shuda to look back, but if he had, he wouldn't have been surprised by what he would have saw.
As it was though, Shuda didn't look back. He threw open doors, to find the rooms empty. He was looking for his mother, yes, his mother. Where was she?
Not for the first time, Shuda felt the skin on his back ache. Shuda stepped to the next door and flung it open, empty. Shuda quickly move don to the next, and the next, and the next. All were empty.
Shuda was almost to the end of the hallway now, and he was rushing, anxious to find his mother. He threw open a wooden door, and the flame hovering above his hand lit the door. The flames licked against he wood, and soon the entire door was a blaze. The fire spread to the rug at Shuda's feet. And Shuda tried to stomp it out, but to no avail. He tried to put it out using he power over fire that he had, but still it raged on.
At this rate, he would die, and so too would his mother. For he knew that she was somewhere inside the castle. He just didn't know where.
With a reckless abandon Shuda flung open a door. Empty. Shuda swore and felt an uncomfortable heat by his foot. Flames were licking up his right leg, his jeans caught on fire. Shuda winced, and looked back up to find the hallway stuffed with people. Campers, in their orange Camp half-blood shirts. But not a single one was his mother. They were all yelling and in a panic, as the flames engulfed them. Shuda's eye caught the final door, still closed. It seemed impossibly far. And he started shoving past campers to get to the door, the flame slicked up at his waist as he shoved a camper away from the door. Shuda's hand rested on the knob, and he was about to wrench it open when he heard a scream. He looked down, at the hallway, and the carnage he had left behind him. Flames licking up at people, sobbing and screaming. Gruesome burns covered them all and a boy half ashes, with half his face, a brutal burn fell to disintegrating knees. All because of him, the fire, the flames, the death.
Shuda turned back to the door and wrenched it open.
Black.

The dream ended, it always ended here. Shuda wrenched up ins bed, cold sweat on him, and his heart beating rapidly as he gasped for breath. A hand rose to clutch at the fabric covering the left side of his chest and his fingers sunk into the fabric clawing at it. Trying to stop the pain.

(( sad part is: this inst even his weirdest dream ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum