Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+4
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
MewMew100
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 20 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:01 pm

"Don't just stand there!" Joseph yelled. "See that tree? Run past it!" He explained, ushering the others out of the car. The cyclops was getting closer and closer.

(Whatevs....)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 20 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:08 pm

"Uh... A tree'll protect us from that thing?" Seth said uncertainly, but he started walking towards it without taking his wide reddish orange eyes off the cyclops.

(I read it the day after it came out. XD Borrowed it from my friend since she got it first. I bought it later. Personally, I liked the series better when it was from Percy's pov.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 pm

(( Yeah. I don't like the whole switching from pov to pov thing. But at least its not in first person lol. ))

Aaron followed not quite trusting the strange boy with the goat legs. He stared at the cyclops, going a bit faster then Seth.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 pm

(Started reading them after the movie came out, because I didn't know about it untill then. They were a lot better from Percy's pov., but the other ones are still awesome.)

Joseph rolled his eyes. "The tree won't protect you, but it helps!" He said, practically dragging Hazel into camp. All the while the cyclops thundered closer to them. Before long he would be upon them.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Aaron reached down and scooped a rock as he walked backwards, the tree to his back. He wasn't sure what help the rock would be if the cyclops suddenly charged but it was better then nothing.

(( Should we just pretend Hazel is unconscious?
And should Xeal come to the rescue? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 pm

(Yup. Yup. Hazel's unconcious.)

Joseph dragged the unconious Hazel across the border. He sighed with relief, then tensed up again. "Help! Newbies! Cyclops!" He yelled out.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 pm

(I would get so freakin' lost if it switched between them all in first person pov. XD I hate when books do that. But yeah, they're still pretty awesome.

There was a moment that was a bit annoying. See, we'd started a chapter on Rome shortly after the book came out in my History class. I was still reading the book at the time. So, we got to a point in class where my teacher was describing what SPQR means in Roman society, and I was like, "Dude. You just totally spoiled who Jason was. -_-)

"How?" Seth asked, confused. He moved more quickly now.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 pm

(LOL XD Yeah, that would suck. But my teacher doesn't talk about Rome. She talks about Europe and its problems -_-)

"I'll explain later!" Joseph said, exasperated.

Katniss dashed to Joseph's side. "Get her to the infirmary, I'll take care of the cyclops!" She said, drawing her sword. The sunlight glimmered off its dazzling surface. She charged to the cyclops's foot and stabbed its ankle.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:28 pm

(Ohh, I want Luna to come too! I wanna have a chance for her to show off. Could she?)

Seth quickly started heading to the tree. The fear of the cyclops was starting to reach him, though not much.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Aaron crossed over past the tree and a few more feet for good measure.

Xeal was nearing the camp and now and heard the frantic shouts. he saw the cyclops and his rage rekindled. It's brethren had bruised his cheek. He flew his Pegasus lower and they came down, hovering thirty feet above the ground. Xeal looked like the knight of death sitting atop his majestic horse with a fierce look on his face. His horse swooped lower and Xeal jumped off. The son of Ares landed on the Cyclop's and the one eyed creature tumbled to the ground. With the bar jutting out of the tonfa buried into the small of it's back. Xeal went to his knees as the cyclops hit the ground and kneeled there on it's back.

(( i got ninja'd. T.T so not editing ))
( I GOT NINJA'D TWICE!!! ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"Damn," Katniss said simply, staring at the fallen cyclops. Just to make sure it was dead she shoved her sword into its head, but it had already started dissolving into golden dust.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Seth passed the pine tree just as the monster turned to dust. "What just happened?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:37 pm

"You totally missed that. Xeal killed a cyclops, and Joseph brought in three newbies," Katniss said smiling. The thrill of battle always got her blood pumping.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm

(XD That was Seth talking. He didn't get what happened.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm

(( Xeal didn't kill it....he hit it with an iron bar in the back, he did fall form the sky but it's not like he went all Ha! Celestial Bronze slash...))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:45 pm

(Shit. Forget last post.)

"We just killed a cyclops. Couldn't get simpler than that!" She said, "Now get across the border!" She jabbed him in the back with her sword.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:47 pm

(Katniss did stab it in the head for good measure.)

"Hey!" Seth barked, swiping with his bare hand at the sword, though he didn't hit the blade. "I was past the tree, wasn't I!?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Xeal stood up, dusting off his now dusty jeans.

Aaron glanced at the seemingly violent girl. "Chill." he said his eyebrow raising.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:52 pm

"So... Can somebody explain what the heck we're doing here? Joseph didn't exactly fill us in really well," Seth asked.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Katniss took a deep breath. She was usually the one to explain. "You are all demigod, children of greek gods or goddesses. This is a camp where you'll be safe, with no monsters attacking you. Before long your godly parent will claim you, and you'll be put into a specific cabin. Eah demigod has certain powers according to their parent. I'm really smart, and have great battle startegy, because my mother is Athena," She said slowly, making sure it sunk in.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Seth frowned. "Athena? That chick with the owl, right?" He was having trouble wrapping his head around all of this. "So these gods and goddesses are all real? And why should I even believe you? This sounds a little far-fetched to me, even after that cyclops thing."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Xeal interrupted " 'Cus if you don't believe us, you'll get killed. Hate to break it to you, kid. But this isn't a big scam that we would just have someone dress up like a goat form the waist down, and drive you all the way over here to rob some penniless kids or get a ransom from your homeless parents."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:12 pm

"'Homeless?'" Seth repeated, looking insulted. "As if! My mom's pretty rich, ya know. Besides, I didn't think it was a scam in the first place. So far, it still sounds like you all have mental issues to make you believe those old Greek gods and goddesses are real. What the hell would they even be doing with kids in America?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Xeal grunted. He glanced at Katniss and said "Better a daughter of Athena explain this then a son of Ares."

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 pm

(XD Luna's a daughter of Hades... Did you mean Katniss?)

Seth growled irritably. "Whatever. If all this is true, then how do you figure out who your 'godly parent' is? Family resemblance or something?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum