Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+4
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
MewMew100
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 30 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 pm

The bug let out a strong electrical shock at the contact of a hand and buzzed back towards Muire for examination. "Shit, one of the wing plates fractured! I can fix it, but I need you to buy me some time!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 30 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Shuda flinched at the electrical shock and let the bug go. His hand went numb for several seconds. But quickly sprang to life, still stinging.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:56 pm

"Got it. Let's hope no one attacks us until then..." John muttered, urging the horses to go faster. They were moving up in the ranks slowly but steadily.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 am

(WTH? Who said you could start without me? Not me. I say we can start without DN, but you can't start without me.
Now I am pissed off.)

Shit! Katniss thought, and veered away from Shuda's chariot. She waited for the right moment to throw the greek fire. Shuda and Sheba were really the only competition here.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am

( How many times have I let you guys start crap without me? Tons of times. Take a chill pill and stop taking your anger out on us. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 am

(Sorry, thought I warned you I was pissed yesterday....and this is really important. And you'll think 'Torchic is retarded this isn't important!' after the first thing I do, but then the second thing is something that actually effects the RP as a whole. The first one is just an added bonus that I thought up yesterday XD)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:32 am

(I'm sure GH isn't that mad about you scolding us Razz Probably just surprised since you're normally quite friendly Razz) Sheba then pulled her left hand up to her face and bit the cork closing her tiny vial and pulled it out. She then tossed it behind her, an enormous cloud of pitch black dust rising up and swelling the eyes of every other racer, an unbearable itchy rash reddening their skin as well. Sheba chuckled, finally she could some of her powers without feeling like a showoff. She hated people like that. That's why she didn't get along with others much.

Jaxal cursed out loud, rubbing his eyes and tossing Katniss the reigns. He then screamed out when he lightly scratched a rash on him arm and it began to bleed. Other screams of surprise and annoyance filled the air as other campers grew frustrated at their blinded eyes and bleeding skin.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 am

"Dammit!" Katniss yelled as she resisted the urge to jump into Sheba's chariot and punch her in the face. She could see just enough to grab the greek fire and toss it into Sheba's chariot with a grin. When does this shit wear off? she thought.

(Oh, this is gonna ruin that if it doesn't wear off soon....
Not really, but it'll just be kinda awkward.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 am

(it won't last anymore than probably ten minutes Razz) Sheba gasped, grabbing a spear and trying to use the butt of it to push the greek fire off, but it only spread more. Sheba didn't think, she moved over to the front of the chariot, waiting to jump onto Nyan's back and release his harness.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 am

(HAHAHA they're screwed! My brother almost pissed his pants when I said 'I threw Greek Fire into DN's chariot.'
Chariot races should last at least ten minutes.)

Katniss urged Angel and Shadowstream onward as she watched Sheba struggle with the Greek fire. There wasn't anything you couldn't get from Heaphustus campers if you knew what they wanted.(no, Katniss is not a whore! I assure you. Really.)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 am

(Lolz XD You sure?!?) Krissy sat watching, the same bored expression on her face as usual. Most people from outside the camp thought she was just wearing that to act like she didn't care about being noticed, but truthfully, she really didn't care. She just sat there, nibbling on a carrot that she somehow had, shaking a bit of salt onto it to add flavor. "Ehh *crunch* This race is sooo boring, Doc. *crunch* Ehhh wazup Doc? *crunch*"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 pm

(....no.)

Katniss caught a pair of Apollo campers off gaurd by launching a spear into their front right wheel. She laughed as the horses practically had a spazz and crashed into a tree. She figured the greek fire should explode soon.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Sinatra sat in the shadows, watching the race. She saw as Sheba, her cousin, was in a little problem. Even though she didn't care, she still thought about it. She will find a way. That Athena child can't take down my cousin so easily....

Priscilla laughed, sitting on top of her favorite tree. "YOU GO, KATNISS!!! BURN HER UP!! HEH HEH...FIRE!!!" she yelled, crazily. She had hidden her sadness again.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm

"Right, we're good to go!" Shouted Muire. They were continuing to move closer to the front. "Hit Katniss, and whatever you do, do NOT let her grab you!" She threw the bug into the air and it landed on the top of Katniss's head and began to heat up to extreme temperatures that could cause severe burns.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 pm

"SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITTHATHURTS!" Katniss yelled, swatting at the little bug frantically and eventually knocking it off her head. It hurt like hell but at least the terrible rash stuff had began to go away. She tried to grab the golden bug but to no avail,
(I hate that thing.....but it's so awesome!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Priscilla winced. "Ouch...That gotta hurt!" she said, under her breath. She glanced at Muire. "Nice one, Muire, you're actually pretty cool!!!" she shouted.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:09 pm

"Right, now distract her! Don't get caught this time!" The bug started to glow, then to shine, and became so bright it was hard to look at. It began buzzing around Katniss's head, making a loud, annoying sound.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Shuda glanced down at the flames licking at his feet. he chuckled, wondering who the idiot was out there who threw fire into the chariot of a son of Hepehastus. He stooped down and transferred the fire onto a wooden shield of his. Then he turned and threw the flaming shield like a frisbee back into the dark mist behind them. As it happened there chariot was in the lead.

Xeal hefted a spear and threw it, hitting a chariot on it's wheel and dislodging it. The fragile wheel's axel snapped and the chariot skidded out of the race. It was hard to command hte horses and throw spears at the same time, and it was putting strain on the weak chariot.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 pm

"Billy, return!" Muire yelled, coughing. The bug zoomed back to her hand and began lighting up. "Clear the mist!" The bug stood at the front of the chariot and lit up more, flapping its wings while holding on to the chariot, clearing the air around Muire and John of the noxious gas.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 pm

From behind Katniss came a large, gold-tipped spear. It lunged at one of Billy's wings, hoping to knock the fluttering annoyance away. Jaxal pulled the spear back, his gray eyes dark and his face covered in blood, his bangs dripping. "Keep. that. Thing. AWAY!"

Sheba settled down at the sight of the fire leaving their chariot. When she turned to direct the horses, she noticed they almost ran into a large oak. Cracking her whip and pulling on the horses reigns, she redirection the chariot to safety, her gray eyes showing slight exhaustion.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm

John grinned. "Looks like we can get them to fight each other using Billy!" The bug turned dark and stopped fluttering, jumping to the ground and skittering across the ground and into Katniss's chariot, silently. It then lit up and flew towards a chariot with Ares kids in it, and started being utterly annoying and distracting. Since it came from Katniss's chariot, it looked like she had deployed it, and they started throwing spears at her.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Jaxal blocked the spears with his own, grunting as the chariots came threateningly close and he shoved one of the Ares kids out of their ride. He pulled out one of his poison tipped daggers and cut their reigns before using the butt of the dagger to give the driver a black eye.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:37 pm

"You ready?" Shouted John, and Muire nodded. They jumped onto the horses, turned around, cut the reigns, and urged their horses to go faster. Without the extra weight, they rocketed forward, and the chariot crashed, rolled, and slammed into two Aphrodite kids' chariot.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Without horses to pull it the Ares kid's chariot it's momentum made them veer off towards the forest, running over the camper on the ground. Angel and Shadwostream ran as fast as they could, just getting ahead of Shuda. Damn shadow horses! Katniss thought right before she threw a spear at one of their horses.

(I don't think you can win a chariot race without a chariot.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Sheba's eyes went wide and she growled,"That's what I was going do!!" Scowling, She jumped off the chariot, snapping her fingers in the process and Callian disappeared from her harness and reappeared below Sheba so that she could land safely on its back. "Callian! Forward!" The shadowy horse, who felt no pain nor exhaustion, rushed forward, flanking John's horse.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum