Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+4
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
MewMew100
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 19 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Sheba suddenly screamed, a small fist shoot up and hitting Katniss in the nose, causing a trickle of blood to run down. "What the hell was that fo-" She saw her arm and screamed in shock.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 19 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:43 pm

"Dammit, eat this!" Katniss yelled, shoving the ambrosia in Sheba's face. She used her other to hold her bleeding nose.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Sheba snatched the chuck of ambrosia and gobbled it down. "Why is it taking so slow?!" she yelled, then silenced herself as she began to feel less pain.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 pm

(( *aphrodite girls cheer* ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:48 pm

(Wow. The Aphrodites didn't do anything yet they both got hit in the face XD)

Katniss ate a little bit of ambrosia, and the trickle of blood coming from her nose came to a stop. She sighed. "How did this happen?" She asked Sheba.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm

(( lol. xD ))

Xeal his a button on the corner of the tonfa's. A large golden hook came out of the side of the tonfa, it was made of celestial bronze and was where the handle met the steel bar. It gently curved back, the blade was obviously very sharp. Xeal charged at the Cyclops his tonfa's moving rapidly. He hit the Cyclops all over, leaving it bruised, but couldn't find the right angle to pierce it's skin. A beefy hand hit him in the side of the face and Xeal went flying. he flew several feet in the air, before hitting he ground. An ugly mark on his right cheek. The Cyclops let out a victory belch. But he was unlucky. He had done the worst thing possible. He had pissed Xeal off.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 pm

She coughed and replied,"Something spooked Nyan. And he trampled me."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"The only thing that looks broken is your arm....it should heal within an hour," Katniss mumbled, wondering what could have spooked the horse.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Three seconds.

That was all the time it took for Xeal to sprint at the Cyclops, block it's punch with his tonfa, and follow up with a strike for the opposite tonfa. Snapping the bone. Then jumping into the air to give it roundhouse kick to the chest, while spinning. Then landing on the fallen over Cyclops chest and sinking the celestial bronze hook into the Cyclops one great eye. In three seconds, the Cyclops was, quite literally, reduced to dust.

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Sheba nodded, beginning to doze off in her exhaustion from her stress.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Luna had heard screaming from somewhere nearby, but ignored it. It's not like the girl'd been dying; she would've sensed that. Wonder what happened. But I guess it doesn't matter, since someone already came to help. She glanced over at the pair of horses, who, at an unspoken command, obediently trotted over to stand in front of the nearly completed chariot. She needed to make sure she could properly hook the horses to it so she knew she was doing this correctly.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Xeal tore up the forest side for a bit, angering nymph's. One nymph came out of her scarred tree screaming. But was shut up by a cold, wolf glare from Xeal. He was promising more destruction if she din't shut up. She did, she retreated into her tree, scared. Xeal sighed and knelt by the river side, he splashed water on his face and examined his reflection. There was an ugly mark on the right side of his face. And it throbbed with pain. But that wasn't why he angry, not the pain. Just the fact that the Cyclops had managed to hit him.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

(So, when are ya gonna introduce Seth?)

Muire grumbled to herself as she repaired the badly damaged chariot. Those idiot Ares kids. She shouldn't have had to do this- the chariot was sturdy enough to stay intact through the weather, but she had been subject to a gang of war-like Neanderthals since she arrived in camp. Not like she was going to say something, though.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Xeal and his pegasus flew through the air as the son of Ares slowly calmed down. The Pegasus's powerful wings quickly established a steady beat.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:36 pm

(Uh, not sure. I guess when Tor gets around to having the satyr get him to camp.)

With the horses properly hooked up to the black chariot, Luna smiled proudly. Would ya look at that. I actually managed to get this right- that part, at least. She snapped her fingers again after freeing the skeletons, and they sank back into the ground with another faint tremor. She wouldn't need them until the race now.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:52 pm

(Ok...)
Joseph drove quickly, dodging other cars that got in his way. After about an hour of frantic, terrible satyr driving, he saw camp Half-Blood. He put the petal to the metal and sped towards it.

(*Assumes Seth is the one in the car* Cuz it might be Hazel...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:58 pm

(( How about Seth and Hazel. But what about Aaron? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:59 pm

(it was Hazel who was in the car. Joseph hasn't managed to get Seth away from his buddies yet.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 pm

(( to speed things along, why don't you just rub the lamp, call the genie and wish for Joseph to somehow have already convinced Seth and now Seth is in the car too. Aka, Use magic----> Seth is now in the car. This is all hypothetical of course. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm

(Damn, I was almost looking forward to see how Joseph would convince Seth. But I guess we could do that. As for Aaron...?)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:06 pm

(( Well you guys could rp it. somehow I dont think Joseph would be able to convince him though. Joseph isn't your typical satyr afterall. And I have no idea what to do. I could teleportize him to the car too. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm

(Well, Seth isn't all that... Intelligent. So I think after awhile, Joseph could manage to convince him- if he got all confused. And sounds good.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 pm

(Ypu yup. *Satyr magic powers GO!* They're all in the car now.)

As the car skidded to a stop, a cyclopse came into view. "Get out!" Joseph yelled frantically, letting out a scared bleat. He wrenched open the door and flung himself out of the car.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 pm

(Err... It's Cyclops. XD Just reread the Battle of the Labyrinth. And part of The Titan's Curse. Started The Last Olympian again too. All today.)

Seth got out of the car slowly, staring at the monster. "Whoa," was all he said.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:01 pm

(( lol. Im reading son of neptune. Did you read it yet? ))

Aaron saw the one-eyed monster. His breath paused for a second as he stared. He wasn't sure getting out of the car was the smartest thing to do with a monster outside, but he threw open the door and stepped out, slowly.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum