Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+4
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
MewMew100
Torchiclove
8 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Katniss glanced at the camper that sat down beside her, but didn't care who it was. She kept stuffing her face with steak.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Xeal growled defensively, but frozen so that the point didn't pierce skin. "I only went easy on you, because I didn't want to hit a girl."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 pm

(Idk, its been a while since I've read the books. I might be wrong when it comes to certain things Razz And cool.)
Sheba had chosen to eat a salad and a piece of roasted chicken, scraping part of her meal into the fire and settling back down at her table next to her sword, Μαύρος Θάνατος. She glanced down at the sword in awe. And to think that I thought you were a goner. Wow, he did a great job on you. How about after dinner we go and train? A faint red light came from within the sheath, barely visible to anyone other than Sheba. She smiled and patted the sheath, as if it were replying to her suggestion.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Luna laughed. "If you're afraid to hit a girl, you'll end up getting killed by one. You wouldn't be the first." She lowered her sword, but kept it in front of her instead of sheathing it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:55 pm

(do do do do do....bored...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Xeal grunted, he sheathed his blade, angrily, as he turned around and started walking away.

The usual appeared on Shuda's plate, Meat. He ate a dinner of Steak and fried chicken. He deposited some steak in the fire. Perhaps it was just Shuda but the flames seemed to flare brighter for a second in response. Shuda blinked then walked back to his seat, and sat down.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Jaxal glanced over to Katniss, trying to meet her gaze. Since he failed doing that, he wrote a quick note, tied it to one of his throwing daggers and tossed it towards the Athena table, its blade burrowing deep into the wood nest to Katniss. The note asked if she would like to train after dinner. (Gtg eat. Bye.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 pm

"If you really were going easy on me instead of lying to protect your pride, you could face me again after dinner," Luna suggested as she sheathed her sword. "Unless you're scared." She'd decided facing a real opponent was definitely better than slicing practice dummies up.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Xeal rose up a hand, without looking back, it was a clenched fist then his middle finger unfurled. It was like that for a few seconds, before he dropped hair hand back down to his side.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 pm

"I'll take that as, you were just trying to keep your pride from getting hurt," Luna chuckled. She started heading back to her cabin to drop off her sword before she went to dinner.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm

( His hand* freaking typoes....))

Shuda finished eating, relatively quick. Though he had eaten a lot. He mentally groaned in agony as he remembered, and dreaded, what was next. The campfire songs.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Luna layed her sword across her dresser, like she had before, then headed to dinner. Once she got there, she sat down at her otherwise empty table. Food materialized on her plate, and she dug in.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Priscilla fixed her plate and sat down next to Katniss, not wanting to be anywhere near her sister. "Hey..." she mumbled, staring down at her food.

Kamea glared at her sister from the Zeus table. Look away, Kamea. Be the bigger person.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:38 pm

(( Chibi, Campers aren't allowed to sit anywhere except for at their own table....So Dinoysus or Chiron would prbly yell at Kamea or sumthing...idk ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Sheba muttered to herself and grabbed her sword, slinking away from the group of campers about to sing. She wanted to make deep into the forest before the sickeningly joyful tunes pierced her eardrums. Despite being the daughter of Phobos, she did have a few fears and one of them was, well, it was more of a hqte rather than a fear. She hated group songs. So, with blade in hand, she slipped away to the stables, hoping Nyan could fly her elsewhere.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 pm

((Yeah, Torchic told me the same thing, but she let me do it anyway. That's just how Priscilla acts.))
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:45 pm

(( Oops sorry. I typed Kamea. Well you got what I meant so it's all good. and K ))

Shuda downed some coke and saw the girl who's sword he had had fixed get up from the table before the singing started. Shuda followed her lead and slipped away from the eating area. He started towards the lake, absently. Getting away.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Luna slunk away to avoid having to participate in the singing. She'd seen a few others do the same, but she struck off in a different direction than them.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 pm

The white pegasus with orange points shot silently into the air and made his way into the woods. Soon, he landed and Sheba leaped off his sturdy back. She then faced an enormus oak tree and drew her sword, its black blade instantly shrouding itself a void of harsh darkness.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Unlike her sister, Kamea loved being alone. It was more peaceful. She stood up and cleaned up her plate, then walked into the woods. She walked along until she got to a small stream. Tiny fish darted around in the water, aware of Kamea; a giant to them. Kamea slipped out of her flip-flops and slowly put her feet into the water. It felt cool and refreshing on her aching feet. She sighed in satisfaction. She slipped out of her sundress, to reveal a bikini underneath. She sat down in the water, her legs crisscrossed, and began to meditate.

((No worries Smile ))
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Shuda sat down at the edge of the shore. It was a bit rocky here, closer to the edge of the water/ Rocks and pebbles, covered the ground. Shuda sat down, with his legs stretched out before him, and leaning forward. His legs were bent at the knee and held up a she rested his elbows on his legs. He sighed as the cool wind blew off the lakes surface towards him. It was refreshing, and he closed his eyes for a moment, before reopening them again.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Sheba held Μαύρος Θάνατος close to her face, the ruby glowing faintly in the night. Sheba's eyes seemed to be maroon, a blend of her natural grey and a dark red. She then swung the blade, its dark aura erupting from the black sapphire as it slashed through the tough bark. Nyan neighed in terror as he leaped back when the top half of the tree slammed into the ground where he had been grazing. Sheba grinned widely. "Yes! Perfectly sharpened blade, sturdy build, and amazing power. Thank you for blessing me with such a gift, father!" The ruby glowed as if Phobos himself were a part of the sword, responding to his daughter's praise. Her short violet hair had fallen out of her stubby pony tail and hung limply in her face, blocking her wild, burning gaze.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:41 am

Katniss just noticed the throwing dagger in the table. She picked it up and read the note, smiling. Rising Sun seemed to be dying to get out of its sheath.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Priscilla scraped her leftovers into the fire, and went back to her cabin. Okay, αγόρι στο σπίτι, you sucked last time I used you, so we're gonna have to practice. She made it back to her cabin and opened up a big, white chest, with a lightning bolt on the top. She opened it and pulled out the machete. When her fingertips touched it, electricity sparked on the blade, as if it were happy to see it's master.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 pm

(( Boy at home? ))

Shuda leaned forward, and picked up a light flat rock. He tested it's weight in his hand before throwing it towards the lake. It skipped over the surface of the water three or four times before sinking under the surface.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum