Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+7
dragonnaruto
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Torchiclove
worwolf1
Sheyna
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 12 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:00 am

Rivermist paced around the nursery with Bearpelt sobbing beside her. She could barely make out what he was saying-something about Icefern and some cat named Whitestep. She gently pressed her nose into Opalkit's flank, and curled her tail around Rubykit. If anyone can console him I can.....I know what losing a kit feels like, but to have it be my only kit? she thought, and with a pang of sadness she remembered that Bearpelt was her father too.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 12 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 am

Bloodkit scoffed from where she lay in the back of the Nursery, orange eyes gleaming. "I'd say that flea-brain prissy pants got what she had coming. I mean, it was she who just pranced over onto their territory without a clue in her air-filled head." She unsheathed her claws and began picking the moss from beneath them, her thick, yet feathery tail lashing back and forth before curling around her other paws.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:16 am

Bearpelt lay in the nursery next to Rivermist and her kits with his paws clamped over his head, and tears dripping onto the soft moss on the floor. He whispered barely audible things to himself. "Pearlpaw......Boulderclan......Kill.......Icefern....so much........." His voice was but a whisper carried on the wind.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 am

Jewelfire had moved over to Bearpelt's other flank, trying to calm his with soothing words. "Bearpelt, she'll be fine. I promise. And besides, when Moonpelt returns, you don't want to look so distraught, right?" She licked his ear comfortingly, but to no avail, she was certain.

Bloodkit rolled her eyes and itched her left ear, where a piece of cobweb clung to it, pulling it off. Her ear was torn, a bit of the membrane-like skin removed by the thorn's hard, tugging grip. As she pulled off the web that stopped the bleeding, she stood up and walked out, her belly rumbling for a mouse.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 am

"M-M-Moonpelt?" Bearpelt said, and stopped crying for a minute, looking at Jewelfire. Then he broke down all over again, thinking of how Moonpelt wouldn't love him any more for having kits with a murder.

Rivermist sighed. She thought of so many things she could say, but so many of them would criticize Jewelfire, who had just made it worse. "Dad, mum will still love you," She said quietly, licking his ear affectionatly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:36 am

Jewelfire hung her head, knowing she made it worse and she got up. Moving back over to where Sunkit and Oakkit lay in their nest. She gazed at Rivermist, her silver eyes saying her sorrys and she laid her head down by Sunkit's light fur.

Suri sat outsde in camp, his greenish blue eyes held in wonder. He sighed, standing up from beneath the large, shady tree and walked over to Darkstar. He touch his tail to the deputy's back, beckoning him away from the medicine cat's den over to where they could talk. Darkstar nodded, taking Suri out into the forest.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:43 am

Rivermist shot her an 'It's ok, you meant well' look, and tried to console Bearpelt.

(I wanna give him a hug)

Bearpelt shied away from his daughter, he couldn't believe himself. Just breaking down like a kit. He silently got up with tears still dripping from his eyes and padded out of the nursery, and into the woods. He decided a perfect place to be sad was where he used to meet with Whitestep-or Icefern. He wasn't sure what to call her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 am

Darkstar let out a mournful whine, the younger cat sullen by what he was seeing. Suri licked his friend's ear and backed up. "Darky, you know I won't fit in here. I've thought long and hard about this and I've decided to return to the Alleys. Its where I'm best at. And besides, it will be good for Frostclan to have an ally on the other side, isn't it? Plus, I can search for Petalmist there too." Darkstar's gaze was dark and unreadable, a tear slid down from the corner of one of his eyes. "Ye-yeah. I guess that's what's best for the clan. Alright, I'll be seeing ya." Suri nodded, her bright gaze flickering over to the fence, where he climbed it with ease and disappeared behind it. Darkstar followed over to where his friend had gone and his nose caught the scent of Bearpelt. He followed his clanmate's scent until he saw the dark tabby tom."Don't tell me your leaving as well?" Hie eyes were somber, yet raging as if he were going to fight Bearpelt if he told the deputy he was in fact leaving. Darkstar would fight to keep his clan together, even if it meant fighting his own clanmate to keep them.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:00 am

"No, I couldn't bear to leave the last tie to Icefern I have left. This...this is the place I met her as Whitestep," Bearpelt explained, hanging his head. "I may not be clan-born but I am still loyal to Frostclan."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 am

Darkstar didn't reply, he only walked over and sat by Bearpelt. "Even I have broken one of the most sacred of clan rules. In the Warrior Code, it stats that every clan cat denies the soft life of a kittypet...... but.....I didn't. I stay with a family of twolegs for nearly six moons while my broken body healed. I ate those tasteless pellets, I allowed their kit to rub my belly, I even chashed after a fake mouse. But it was Suri who helped me get out of that place. He led me through the alleyways, where I met Cindy, a former Flameclan apprentice and Cherrywing's aunt. Suri helped me out of the pound, where we first met Garth and Ghosteyes, where we witnessed the murder of Sophie, that poor, rich kittypet. Suri helped me get out of that place and into the forest where I returned to Frostclan. He helped me throughout my whole journey home and now, he's going all the way back alone." He was on the verge of breaking down into tears, but he didn't. He had to be strong for the clan. For his clan. That last time he let his feeling get the best of him, he lost one of his lives. And now, he only has five to spare.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Bearpelt didn't know quite what to say. He slowly got to his paws, and climbed a tree. It had been so long since he met Whitestep, but he could still smell her sweet scent on the bark of the oak.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:31 pm

"She will not be alone." Oceanstar appeared out of seemingly no where, sitting behind the two cats. "You allowed me to stay in Frostclan in my time of need, and I will see to it that your friend is not harmed until she gets to wherever she's going."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm

(who is she talking to?? O.o)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:45 pm

( Darkstar. *scratches head* I think it was pretty obvious. XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:50 pm

(Well, Suri is a male, not a female XD) Darkstar shook his head and meowed,"No no, Oceanstar. I'm sure he'll be fine. Now, I must be returning to my clan. And you should do the same...with your clan." His tone wasn't harsh, only leader-like as if it were advice. He didn't wait for her reply before getting up and walking away, his furry striped tail swaying close to the ground.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:42 pm

( You said her. Like twenty times, dude. *points at your post* )

"Oceanstar, there's something we need to do first." Smolderstar's voice rang out towards the Flameclan leader. She turned around and padded back into the camp. "We should have finished it earlier."

She only nodded in reply, claws unsheathing. Smolderstar did the same. Eyes glinting dangerously, they lunged at each other.

(The final showdown in the middle of Frostclan camp! Don't stop it. They're doing this for a reason. XD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:48 pm

(kay. And my post never said her. *points back at my post* Reread it, chika. And Darkstar and Bearpelt were out in the forest.) Bloodkit watched as the two leader were about to fight. "If this is what leaders do all the time, then I want to be leader too!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Oceanstar dived forward, landing a light scratch on Smolderstar' shoulder before he had any time to react. He spun around and lashed out but the she-cat was too quick for him. She lunged forward towards his throat but missed and opened the scratch more on his shoulder.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Sunkti and Oakkit had clambered out of the nursery as well an were watching with open eyes.

Thornheart sat on his haunches, making no move to help his leader.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Spiritsong grumbled something and lashed her tail. She glanced at the other medicine cats, then back to Pearlpaw. It'd probably be best to see if I can get some poppy seeds down her throat... But there's a chance she could choke.

Thunderpaw made sure he was out of the way, then settled down to watch the fight. Now THIS is interesting, he thought.

Foxtail and Sparkstorm watched silently from the warriors' den.

Eagletalon was just trotting into camp when he saw the two leaders. Without a word, he sat down between his mother and aunt.

Thalia poked her head out of the nursery to see what the commotion was all about. "Oh!" she squeaked, and quickly retreated. She hated fighting.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Jewelfire squealed out, wrapping herself around Sunkit and Oakkit. "I-if you want to watch, let me protect you." She noticed Bloodkit jumping around happily and she pulled her only born kit to safety. "Mom! Let go!"

Shineeyes sat silently, her half blind gaze kept most from sitting beside her, but she didn't care. She liked her distance with others, holding no real attachments to others that could be used as a weakness.

Darkstar shook his head as he entered camp, red gaze saddened at what his clan was being leaded by. How can Starclan sit and let this happen?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Smolderstar knocked Oceanstar over with a sharp kick and scratch, and the she-cat rolled a bit, then stood.

This continued for a while, Smolderstar lashing out, Oceanstar dodging, Oceanstar lashing out, Smolderstar dodging... that is, until Oceanstar switched it up and slammed into the leader shoulder first, knocking him to the ground.

She pressed her claws into his throat and in a single, bloody movement, Darkpelt was Darkstar again.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Thornheart flicnhed at the cold blooded murder. And sat there, waiting for Smolderstar to be reborn.

Oakkit and Sunkit struggle dot break free "We wanna watch!" they squealed.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Jewelfire yelped out, rushing away from the kits and over to Smolderstar. "Smolderstar! No no no no no no! Yo-you can't die!" Tears streamed from her eyes and she wailed out,"You must have another life left. At least!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Smolderstar's eyes were unfocused, blood pouring from the wound at his throat. "I... I love-" He was cut off by coughing up more blood. "...you." He closed his eyes.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next