Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Haru frowned. "We'll never be able to get to the North pole with only a hundred dollars....maybe we should camp out and save up money for a taxi or something. The taxi could at least get us to maybe Albany."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 pm

"Yeah, I guess. Anybody up to pickpocketing or getting a job?" Katniss asked, only half-joking.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Haru snorted "Getting aj ob? I don't think we hae the time for that. Who knows how important this quest is. Although I'm thinking it's pretty important since our mother, Athena, delivered it herself."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 pm

"Exactly. I guess we'll just have to do some demigod pick-pocketing. Who's up for it?" Katniss said, her glance lingering over Sheba for a minute. She seemed like the perfect person for the job.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Shuda's gaze followed Katniss's to Sheba. He was surprised. Sheba didn't really seem like the sneaky type to him. She seemed more like to scare people or go up to their face bluntly, then to carefully, silently, reach her hand into someone's pocket. Then again, the girl was small so perhaps it wouldn't be too hard for her. Then again, Shuda was larger then everyone here, in height and weight(he guessed), so what did he know about size?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Priscilla smirked."I've stolen a bunch in my time." She glanced at a group of buff, scrungy looking guys. They looked like people who stole themselves. "I think we've found our pick, perhaps?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Luna clapsed her hands behind her back and followed Priscilla's gaze. She didn't care for stealing, but she would've offered if nobody else had. People didn't tend to notice her half the time, and it wouldn't be the first time she'd stolen something. But she kept silent.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Haru frowned at the buff guys. "I doubt they have much money," he said. "They look like just a bunch of low middles class guys. Probably don't have too much money. Although they might make for some decent practice."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:15 pm

(I'm keeping that picture in my awesome folder, every one knows Ash is a bitch and Red is a champ)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Priscilla nodded. Then she pointed out into the street. "How 'bout her?" The woman she was pointing to was about 50, with a light-pink, expensive-looking dress on. Jewelery sparkled vibrantly on her neck and wrists. She had short blonde hair, and a hat that matched her dress was planted on her head. She was wearing pink high-heels. She had a slightly wrinkled face, with a snooty expression, and she was carrying a tiny weiner dog in a purse. She gave the kids a look of disgust as she slowly walked down the sidewalk. "She looks like a stupid, rich person...." Priscilla suggested.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Haru chuckled, "Steal away. Watch out for the dog, though. But by the looks of him, he's probably used to humans."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Sheba looked back at Katniss, a bit surprised herself. "Errr....you know, I'm not that good with people, but......" She closed her eyes, facing where the group stood, her eyes moving beneath their lids. Then she opened, a small yet devious smirk on her face as she quietly pointed out,"All of those guys follow that small guy over there" motioning towards the back of the group. "..And he's terrified of dog attacks. Sooooo, spook the dog somehow and he'll race to calm it down, giving us the chance to collect the money quickly on the big, stupid guy standing on the far end of the group."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Priscilla walked over to the fancy woman, casually. The woman gave her a mean look. As Priscilla spoke, her tone changed into a sweet, girly voice. "Hello ma'm. My friends and I were just on our way home from the park, when I happened to notice your beautiful dog. Is it pure bred?"

"Why, of course. Who would get a mutt? I'd never get into a Dog show with a mutt." The woman snorted.

"A dog show?" Priscilla exclaimed. "Well, the dog is adorable and you ma'm are an inntelligent lady, so I'm sure you'd win.By the way, my name is Priscilla." Priscilla held out her hand for a hand-shake. When the lady shook her hand, Priscilla sent a shock up the woman's arm. The woman jumped and as she did, her dog leaped out of her purse, knocking out some 100 dollar bills. "Oh my gosh, sorry!" Priscilla said, quickly. The lady totally forgot about her money, and ran after the dog, calling, "Mitzee! Come back, my baby!"

Priscilla picked up the money, and called to her companions, "700bucks!! What a sucker!!"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm

"Oh hell yeah!" Katniss said, running over to Priscilla. "That was hilarious!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Priscilla chuckled. "Damn right it was!" She handed the money to Katniss. "Now lets get outta here, before that moron realizes I stole her money." She suggested.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 pm

"Yeah, good idea," Katniss said, and stuck the money in her pocket. She walked nonchalantly down the street, avoiding the lady chasing her dog.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Shuda raised an eyebrow, was he the only one who had heard Sheba?
Haru grinned "Nicely done." he said, racing after Katniss and Priscilla.
Seems like it Shuda thought glancing at Sheba, not for the first time.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Priscilla followed, smirking the whole time. She hoped her father didn't shun her for doing such a foul act.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:31 pm

(Zues would be proud XD Cuz I RP Zues. And he's proud.
BTW, I diveded up the gods equally(Kinda)
I get Athena, Zues, and Posiedon
Mew gets Dionysus, Phobos, andwhoever Krissy's mom is
DN gets Heaphaustus(However you spell that), Ares, and somebody else of his choice
Sheyna gets Hades(Cuz Luna is epic), and two others of her choice
Chibi gets to choose all of her since I have no idea what gods to give her XD)

After she was a safe distance away, Katniss pulled out the money and leafed through it greedily. "This will definatly last us a while. We just can't get tracked down by police or anything, event though I doubt we will," She said quickly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:32 pm

( *Hephaestus )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:35 pm

(SHIT I TOTALLY FORGOT GH! And thanks. GH, you can have uh.....whoever john's dad is. Yes. and two others.
Chibi gets Aphrodite XD)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

( *John's MOM

John and Muire are gone, remember? XD Icanhas Ares and uh... um... you pick the last one. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 pm

(DN has Ares, dumbshit. Did you even read that post?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm

( Nope. :3

PICK THEM. XD)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:44 pm

(( Gh can have Ares. 'S cool with me. I'll take Apollo tho.))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next