Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 29 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Chibi248 Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Priscilla raised an eyebrow. "oooooohhhkkkkkaaay....Guess I should have known not to bug Katrina when she's thinking...speaking of thinking...nevermind." She turned towards Sean, her gold eyes twinkling with adventure. "So...how's your morning been, dude? It seems like nothing much I going on lately. I guess I'll just head over to the stables." The young girl strolled casually towards the stables.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 29 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:01 pm

A day rolled by. One day, filled with the undeniable suffering of wasted time. Katrina trained, she sparred, she even did a bit of commentary on a volleyball game, but she couldn't help but feel that she should be doing something else.
This day was another day in which her every smile was an agonizing mask. It was another day that she didn't speak to Jaxal and he didn't speak to her. It had almost become like a competition. They were waiting for each other to cave; neither wanted to say anything, but both wished only to break the silence.
The stars shone brightly over camp in the muggy night. As promised that morning, the day was almost unbearably hot. Katrina didn't mind too much, though. Her mind was on other things.
Sean and Chase still needed to be shown things. They would get better, but they were immensely frustrating whenever they didn't know what to do, or even had a simple question. More and more throughout the day Katrina shrugged them off and made them someone else's problem.
Nothing seemed like it would get better.

(Just me, being weird, trying to do things coherently.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:38 am

As a new day rolled over from the blistering one before it, Krissy's small car- an, rather beat up Buick, pulled up to the camp's grounds as it everyday. The bleach blonde girl got out and sighed, just as usual....but there was something different in the air. A feeling that today would be different than the rest of the boring days that dragged on over the summer. And of course, the feeling was right.

At the car's stop, a small form pulled out of the back of the car after Krissy and slammed the door shut. She breathed in the camp air and sighed pleasantly. "Yes, home sweet home! JAXXIE!!!!!!!!" The blonde girl took off into the camp, holding a large, heavy-looking staff with one hand as she reached the got. Despite being mortal, the gate allowed her passage through the powers of the woven stalk and she burst into the camp. Her blue eyes peered around in a rush and she bolted to the Mess Hall, where the pinkish white-haired boy sat eating his breakfast. "Jaxal!!!! Oh my darling!" The girl ran at him and flung her arms around him, dropping a mouse of mouse carcasses tied up together by their tails into his bacon and eggs and accidentally clunking him in the head as she failed to drop her staff during her glomping him. "Oh I'm baaack!! Did you miss me?!" Her eyes sparkled in adoration.

Sheyba, as well as Sean and Chase who she was training, all stopped to stare at the scene in astonishment. Sheyba blinked in confusion. "Uh oh.....I wonder, does Katrina know of Mari yet?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 am

Katrina, nibbling toast from the Athena table, turned to see the what exactly all the noise was about. She was surprised to see someone she'd never seen before. A seemingly random girl was hugging.Jaxal, which she didn't appreciate in the slightest. Dropping the toast and forgetting about anything else, she rose from the table and simply left without a word. She still didn't want to talk to him.
She wondered who that girl could possibly be. She seemed quite familiar with the son of Dionysus, but had to be new to the camp. Katrina doubted that she was family, scoffing at the absurdity of the thought.

(Sorry for the awkwardness of this post. I just woke up and had to take the dog I'm watching out.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Sheba watched as Katrina walked by and turned back to the table and was surprised at the scene. Dropping the heavy bronze sword she used for sparring and training rather than Μαύρος Θάνατος, she left Sean and Chase astonished as she ran for the Dionysus table. As she reached it, her face grew red and she suppressed a laugh as she attempted to pull the girl off of Jaxal.

"Aaacckk! Get off, I said!" Jaxal had fallen back out of his chair and stood up, the smaller form still clinging to him.

"B-But Jaxxie! My love!! MY- ERRRK!" The blonde tween was yanked off the boy by Sheba, the tan teen pulling her by the soft collar of her dress. "Mari...." Sheba started slowly. "When did you get back?"

Once she was let go of, the blonde girl patted down her ivy colored dress and looked up at the daughter of Phobos and pouted. "I just got here today. Krissy came to pick me up at the airport to bring me here from the work the Fates had me do in Greenland. Now LET ME SEE MY HUBBY!" The girl, obviously known as Mari, ran past Sheba and clonked the older girl on the head with her staff before jumping onto Jaxal's chest as he was stuck in his own daze.

With a scream, Jaxal took off running backwards, trying to shak off the girl. "I told you, I'm not your hubby!" His pink eyes watered as it pained him to have the girl crushing his chest as she hugged him. "Please get off, Mariette!"

Sean and Chase hurried over to Jaxal, the pair working together to pull off Mari and hold her so Jaxal could run away in fear.

"Hmmm I wonder why he wants to get away from her. You're pretty cute," Sean started, looked at Mari.

"Its because he already loves Katrina, duh!" chase sighed. "Besides, this girl is obviously crazy."

The two boys then froze as the girl they held had stopped moving. Both turning to look at her, they saw fire in her eyes as she opened her mouth to speak.

"He loves......another woman?!" She tightened her grip on the thyrsus in her hand and swung it below to hit each of the boys in the crotch to force them to get go of her. As both sank to their knees, she ran after Jaxal, who had disappeared into the first cabin he could find- Athena's.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:10 pm

(( Has this turned from PJ RP into romance? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm

(Nah, that's just my crazy new charrie.....plus the fact that I have idea what to do anymore.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:30 pm

(( Haha. Can I get a recap? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:42 pm

(For now it's mostly been introducing new characters and elaborating on Katrina and Jaxal being stupid and miserable. So not much.
I'm just gonna throw around some things until I solidify the whole civil war of Rome plot.
Not really sure what I'm doing here, torn between just tossing Katrina into the a
Athena cabin or having her watch everything from outside.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:55 pm

(Weeeee! I need to read the second season? of series. Chibi's read up to the Mark of Athena, but I haven't read it. I want to, like the Hunger Games, but I've been too lazy to. Razz Too much YouTube to watch and RPs to rp in...)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:10 pm

(Too much Youtube to watch pretty much sums up the reason most things don't get done in my life. But yeah, I'd recommend reading the second series. It's quite good.
And the House of Hades comes out bloody soon and I legit can't wait until that book shows up at my doorstep, first edition, freshly shipped from Amazon. *dreams*)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 pm

(( The second series is good and all but a song of ice and fire is 100000000000000x better and a malazan book of the fallen is 100x better than that so... yup))
(( Anyways, I have no idea whats going on so Shuda is just going to randomly jump in))

[s]Shuda randomly jumped in[/s]
A large, bulky, brown-haired boy stood leaning against the door frame of the Hephaestus' forge. The comforting ring of metal on metal resounded behind him and he could feel the searing heat on his back, through his thin gray shirt. He was dressed in ragged, dirty jeans with a plain t-shirt, and a black leather apron. He sighed as his eyes scanned the camp before him. He could clearly hear the voices of the younger, eager campers and the sounds of laughter ringing through the camp. He smiled slightly, it was just a typical day in the lives of these young-demigods. These spawn of the gods themselves. Endlessly hunted by monsters, and unable to take a step out of camp for fear of death. He wouldn't trade it for the world. And would protect it with his life.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Katrina had been mere steps away from a hasty retreat into her cabin when the very camper she was trying to avoid reached her destination first. Her first thought was to turn away and seek refuge elsewhere, but a more curious part of her wanted to know exactly why Jaxal had found himself running to the Athena cabin.
She opened the door, peering inside. None of her brothers or sister would be in the cabin at this time; they were all out training, eating, or something similar. She stepped into the slightly warm cabin, intent on finding out what the he'll had just happened.

(Again, my writing isn't great right now. Just trying to power through it.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 am

(No prob.)

Jaxal peeped out from behind on of the beds nervously, hair standing on end. "Katrina?.....Is she gone?" At the sight of her, though he was hesitant, he eventually pulled himself out of his hiding spot and sighed. "I'm sorry..." He peered around the room quickly and sat down on one of the lower bunks. "My gods, she's crazy." He shook his head before setting it in his hands. "Damn...I thought she was supposed to be in Iceland or Greenland or something- very far away!"

Sheba sighed and facepalmed as she reachef the cousins on the ground, groaning in misery. "So what- you could hold down a 14 year old drunkard? Lame." With a whistle, the shadow form of Caillen came racing up out of thin air and paused by her master. Sheba hoisted the boys onto the mare's back one at a time and by the time she was finished, she was panting. "Heavy-ass jackasses. Caillen, take 'em to the Infirmary." And with that, she swatted the horse's rear and sent Caillen on her way. Sheba glanced to Shuda as he stood outside his father's cabin and gave him a bit of small, weary wave before walking to the Athena den cabin after Mari and Jaxal.

The young blonde burst into the room, clutching her wooden weapon and growled, her blue eyes ablaze as she glare at the two campers. "Jaxxie?!" Now it was a bit more of a shrill hiss.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 am

"Who exactly is this?" Katrina asked simply, backing away from the crazy girl. She was confused, to say the very least. Never before had she seen this girl, who appeared to be madly in love with Jaxal. It was a bit perplexing to have random batshit crazy strangers show up, but, honestly, things like this could only be expected when your parent is a God.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:06 am

Shuda returned Sheba's wave with a warm smile. He considered following her to the Athena cabin and see was was going on, but he wasn't a big fan of crowds-or drama and at the moment that cabin seemed to promise both. Shuda turned back around, heading once more into the forge, and anyways-he had a lot of work to do.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 am

Jaxal laughed nervously and started,"Well.....this is....uhhh.....Mariette, but most campers who know her call her 'Mari.' She's one of....uhh.....my dad's maenads- his closest followers and the priestesses to his temple. We kinda grew up together as kids....." As he trailed off, his gaze moved to the ground. Well this is awkward. He glanced up and jumped back in shock as he saw Mari standing into front of Katrina, looking up to study the older girl's face.

"Hmmm..." The bottom of her thyrsus tapped against the ground, filling the room with the sweet, mingled scents of honey, blackberry, and pine. "You're pretty- I give you that....But don't you think she's a bit hardy-looking, Jaxxie?" The much younger girl turned back to look at Jaxal, but suppressed a yelp of panic as Sheba had silently slipped into the room and grabbed Mariette by the collar of her flowy, velveteen dress that seemed too hot to be wearing in the middle of the blazing summer, which long sleeves and all. She gave a slight scream as the older teen then gripped the navy blue ribbon around her neck and watched as she gave a sigh.

Glance her silvery gaze from Jaxal to Katrina, she gave a forced laugh and chimed in a less-than-usually heard cheery voice,"Ahh excuse us! Don't mind me- just taking the little drunkie out for some air. You two.....uh....just finish up what you're doing in here. Bye!" With that, she awkwardly marched out of the cabin, yanking Mari along as the blonde protested and claimed she was being choked. "Shut up. This is for beating up my underlings- for doing my job," she added with a snap, exiting the door and closing it behind her.

(heheh note- Mari is always drunk, being a maenad and all, though she seems like an absolutely normal fourteen year old, but when she is sober, she is like a being straight out of Hell. Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 am

(Sounds pretty fun.)

Katrina was left in a bit of a daze by the events of the last few minutes. "She's definitely...interesting. Is there any reason that she is in love with you?" She asked, more curious than anything else to the absurdity of it all. While she would appreciate not have a drunken maenad to deal with, she couldn't really be angry at all with any one other than Mari herself. There'd been enough anger and tension in the last few days to last her a lifetime, and she wasn't going to having any of that anymore.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Jaxal looked even more nervous than before and his chuckle grew strained and quivered. "Yeah.....about that.......you see, she's a big fan of my dad- I mean a BIG fan of him. She's supposedly his most faithful and loyal follower, and craziest too.....well, since she was so young, Dionysus decided to grow a heart and left her stay here in safety. Being that I was the most beautiful boy of the Dionysus children closest to her age of my siblings, she and I grew up as childhood friends. However, as we got older, she developed....uhhh...feelings for me and went to see the Fates....." He broke off then and gave a bit of a whine, as if he didn't want to go on. "And........apparently, its something like us being betrothed that the Fates depicted to her....She's been gone in Greenland for a bout a good four years and now she's back....." He groaned and added a bit more loudly,"Man, she's crazy! I'm eighteen- I'm not ready for marriage crap! I mean, she fucking brought me back a goat's head for my birthday- my eleventh birthday! I swear to the gods that I pissed my pants that day for the first time in over a decade!! You've gotta help me here, Katrina!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 pm

"Don't worry too much about it. I'm sure I can take on a crazy bitch if I have to. I'm sure we'll find some way to get rid of her or something," Katrina said casually, smiling a bit. It was hard for her to believe that Jaxal was so worried about a crazy fourteen year old girl, even if she did seem quite strong and quite intent on marrying him. "What can she really do, anyway?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Jaxal's nervous gaze lessened a bit, but the corners of his smiles still twitched. "Well, if she really wants to, so could go sober and attack with her mace. Her moves are extremely random and unexpected and she uses this mace tipped in poison, very much like my own tipped daggers since we did training together. Except, unlike mine which paralyze the majority of the time, her's....well....corrodes away tissues and dissolves muscles. She usually just uses her heavy thyrsus to give people concussions or knock them out. Or, in Sean and Chase's cases, to keep them from reproducing." He kinda laughed at his last few words. With a more relaxed sigh, he added,"I'm just glad we're friends with Sheba. She's really the only one who can counter Mari and keep her from acting like a fool most of the time by scaring her. Hehehe once, I even wandered into one of Sheba's traps for Mari and I couldn't tell you how petrified I was to see a copy of myself dead in my bed. I'll tell ya, I slept in the bathroom for about a month after that."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Katrina stifled a chuckle, grinning. "I don't think she'll cause much harm for now." She took a step towards Jaxal, amused by his hair which was more ruffled that it usually was. "What do you think are the chances of her going sober? Like, on a scale of one to ten?"

(My posts are getting short as I run out of things to say.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29