Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 16 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Sheyna Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm

((Ack, stop ninja'ing me!!!))

Luna watched Haru dash away and shrugged. "Guess that answers your question, huh?" She sighed and looked over the other five demigods. Oh, this is just great. Shuda and Jaxal injured. Priscilla frozen. And I don't think we've even gotten that far into the quest yet. Too bad we left Sheba behind. She might've done us some good in that fight.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 16 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm

"Apprently he's going..." Katniss muttered. "How bad are your wounds?" She asked everybody, eye raking across them. She saw Jaxel's arm bleeding, and tried to wipe some blood from her own shoulder. Now her shirt was even more covered with blood than it was from her fight with Jaxal.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Haru managed to reach the entrance of the cave.

Shuda sat there, breathing loudly. Burning the wound, had stopped the bleeding but nothing else. So at least he wouldn't die of blood loss. he was more surprised that no one was surprised by his power over fire or calling him a freak. A flicker of hope spread through him, perhaps they hadn't noticed.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Luna ignored Katniss's question, walking to the place where the icicle had fallen. "Ugh... Anyone seen my sword?" she grumbled as she looked for it. "I am so not leaving here until I find it." It'd taken her a lot of effort to get that sword, and she refused to just leave it behind. Not to mention she didn't really have any weapons apart from her sword, except for her powers, which she was often reluctant to resort to in a fight.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Priscilla was pissed as fuck. No fair!! I didn't get to fight!! Dumb ass dragon!! When I get unfrozen, I'm taking the treasure. ALL OF IT!! None for the others!! If they try to take some, I'll go all sparky ghetto on their asses!!
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Sheba had vanished along with the rest of their things. The only thing left was the tattered old grey baby blanket, completely shredded and the dirt around shown signs of a struggle. Peeking beneath the torn cloth was something gleaming and black...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm

"Under the dragon's tail." Shuda said without opening his eyes. "Good sword. A bit twisted though." Somehow being on the brink of death made him more talkative.

Haru blinked, and dropped to his knees. "What the hell?" he said. His eys flickered to the blanket and he reached for it scooping it up.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Katniss tapped her foot impatiently. When will he get back? Time is of the essence! She thought irritably. She walkd over to the huge icicle and retrieved Rising Sun.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Under the blanket lay Μαύρος Θάνατος,, cracked and broken, its blood red ruby broken into shards. Beside Μαύρος Θάνατος was the small orb of iron that Sheba had been using to sharpen the blade. The orb was covered in crimson blood.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Luna scowled and nodded slightly, then went to go retrieve her sword. ((Again, WB.))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. " Haru muttered, he quickly, with a sense of urgency wrapped the pieces of the sword up into the blanket. He cast a glance outside the cave, but saw nothing and retreated back down the tunnel.

(( not going to ask what Shuda meant by twisted? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Jaxal finally found the last of his twelve dragon scale dagger, 4 out of 12 were dented or shattered. Turning, he looked at Shuda and replied,"What do you mean by twisted?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 pm

(No, not interested XD)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm

"Her sword is weird." Shuda said. "It just talks about death all the time. "
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Jaxal gave a confused look, but said nothing more about the subject. "Hey, when will Haru be back with that nectar?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm

((Forgot to mention that. XD Dang it, Mew!))

Luna snatched up the blade and turned to Shuda. She glared at Jaxal; he'd taken the words right out of her mouth. Then her now questioning gaze shifted back to Shuda.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm

"I hope he gets back soon, Shuda's only getting worse," Katniss said, worry creeping up in her voice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 pm

"I'm back. But I have some bad news. Sheba's been kidnapped! Haru exclaimed, holding the wrapped up bundle before him.

"It's crying." Shuda muttered. "So painfulll..."

(( hes not crazy. He ears the voices of weapons. But only some weapons, the ones made by the most expert craftsmen have voices....because only the mot expert craftsmen, the ones blessed by Hephaestus can give swords souls...although there are some special cases....))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Luna blinked slowly at Shuda, then turned to Haru. "Oh, no. And I'm going to guess the supplies were taken, too?" she groaned.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm

(.......................................)

"GOD DAMMIT!!!!" Katniss yelled. This day only got worse. She rsuhed into the tunnel, Rising Sun's faint glowing lighting her path. It wasn't much, but at least she only fell on her face once.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm

(Like Phobos's sword? XD)

Jaxal stared at Haru with disbelief. "She's gone?! What about our supplies?!" He was shaking now. Something knew they were here, and they took their weakest link...and their medicines.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Haru nodded, glumly. "The nectar....ambrosia...everything."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 pm

(You are the weakest link.
Goodbye)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm

(Awww Sad WB)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Panic rose through Priscilla as she listened. Oh no, I'm gonna die if Shuda does..... She began to hyperventilate.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next