Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Shuda was in the front, and didn't want to waste his time. So he unsheathed one axe holding his tinkering object in one hand, then promptly chopped off the Cyclop's head.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:30 pm

(Thanks, Mew! ^^)

Luna stared at Shuda for a moment, then muttered, "Thanks a lot for giving the rest of us a shot."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Katniss rolled her eyes again. "He's too much of a show-off to give anyone a shot," She muttered.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 pm

(( My post was about as real as Shaun chopping everyone head off with a machete. But please, take me srsly
the cyclopes is still alive.....))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Sheba, without thinking, walked over to the monster's body, holding her hand about 2 foot above its body and turned to Luna. "You. Can't you see that it isn't dead? You're the kid of Hades! God of death." She quickl;y stepped back from the beast and shouted,"Its about to wake any minute!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 pm

"Uh, no. I can't," Luna replied with a sour tone. "My abilities only work with people." She unsheathed her black sword and held it in front of her with her left hand, ready.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Sheba rolled her eyes, for the first time showing her annoyance with other people, and drew Μαύρος Θάνατος, its blood red ruby glowing menacingly. Its lust for blood and fear was obvious to everyone around, though Sheba tried to ignore them as she spoke. "Μαύρος Θάνατος, settle down. Your hunger for pain and death shall be fulfilled, it just takes patience." It's glowing grew faint, and the growing black void surrounding it lessened, becoming more clear for the Phobos girl to see.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Shuda frowned slightly, he pocketed his tinkering thing and drew both his war axe's from their sheaths.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm

"Dammit, just stab the thing!" Katniss yelled out, drawing her sword.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Listening to Katniss's orders, Sheba slashed her sword downward, slicing through the chest of the monster. Dark red, almost black blood sprayed out, but when it hit her sword's black sapphire blade, the blood seemed to be sucked up, drawing straight into the ruby and glowing fiercer.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Katniss smiled approvingly. Finally, someone who listens, she thought, and just for good measure she threw her sword like a javeline and it stuck itself in the monster's back. Its feet slowly began dissolving into golden dust.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Shuda sheathed his blades and walked on, with a lingering glance at Sheba's blade.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Sheba chutched Μαύρος Θάνατος, staring at it's enlarged ruby that glowed with the lust for more bloodshed. "Calm. My father sent you to me for a reason. You only feast when it is necessary." She looked up at the staring campers and replied,"Ready to go?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Shuda pulled his object out again and resumed his endless tinkering. His large calloused hands were surprisingly nimble as he shifted the screws and gears.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

"Whatever," Luna grumbled. She didn't really care about Sheba's sword. She was too busy being angry over Sheba's assumption. Who does she think I am, my dad? Jeez, just because I'm Hades's kid doesn't mean I can sense everything that he can. She slid her sword back into her sheath and crossed her arms.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 pm

"Might as well get moving," Katniss mumbled, grabbing her sword as she walked past the cyclops.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 am

Shuda kept walking...
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:17 am

Sheba sheathed her sword, walking after the rest of the group, feeling more energized after the fight. Trying to start a conversation, she murmured,"Hey, did you know that last night, someone had this crazy nightmare about a Pokemon? Heh...that's funny, right?" She chuckled nervously, knowing it was useless to try and talk to these people.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 am

Shuda wans't listening to the others as he inserted a little metal gear into a narrow crevice.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 am

"Yeah, hilarious," Katniss said nervously. She knew that she was the one that had the dream, and images of the red absol raking its claws down her face flashed through her mind.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 am

Jaxal rested his hand on her shoulder and murmured,"Katniss, you ok? You tensed up for a minute there." (WB)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:35 am

"No, I'm fine. Perfectly fine," Katniss said, shaking off her dream. Damn, Jaxel couldn't find out she still like Pokemon. It was so childish. She only knew one other person older than her that still did.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 am

"Oh man, have you played Pokemon Black yet?" John laughed, walking with Muire right past Katniss. "It was TOTALLY. AWESOME. I mean, seriously, N was kinda creepy, but I think he was still my favorite... Ghetsis was cool too, but why did he wear a Snuggie?" The two laughed.

"I love Absol and the Blitzle line." Muire replied. "They look cool. I go for the design rather than the stats..." The two continued chatting about their favorite Pokemon.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 am

(Lol Krissy XD)
Jaxal nodded, a sighed coming from his throat. He tried to keep his cool. He knew if he did so, no one would figure out it was his dream. He pulled out his long fighting dagger and began balancing in on his palm.

(Gh, John isn't with them, I don't think. They're on the quest.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 am

(Yeah, John's not there.....just Muire...)

"What's with you and that dagger?" Katniss laughed. She noticed that she hadn't yet sheathed Rising Sun.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next