Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Legends    - Page 2 Empty Re: Legends

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

(( Numbers shall dwindle down as the initial group of hero's slowly perishes then our two teams of hero's shall join together?

Pff, there's not enough guys in this RP. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 pm

(Mmkay. Ayame can be with Trianna and Elias, and Luna will be with Sanala, Fletch, and Ageha.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

( Good, and yeah, they will eventually all end up in one group. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 pm

(( so.....timeskip happen yet? Or shall I get Dialga out of his pokeball and make him do it. He'll be pissed tho.... cus you know Dialga's the Pokemon of time.....))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:06 pm

( Yep. Timeskip happened. )

The sun rose over the snow, causing it to shimmer in the morning light. Fletcher opened one eye, then the other, and pushed herself up to a sitting position. It was still a bit early, but it was time to get moving. She walked slowly out of her tent, trying not to annoy the others by waking them up. The fire had been reduced to smoldering ashes and the snow around the fire had melted a bit. She wasn't hungry yet, but a bit of traveling would probably make her stomach start to rumble, so they should probably wait until they were all completely awake to eat.

Of course, that would be up to someone else. Fletch was the youngest in the group, not to mention the smallest. Someone else would probably be in charge... then again, she knew more than them about this place. It was her homeland, after all.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Sanala refused to sleep in a tent, not matter how hot or cold. She had rolled herself up in a blanket to sleep, holding Jinx in her arms. She unrolled her self when the sun touched her eyes and yawned. Jinx shook out her fur and followed the girl in yawning. Sanala shivered a bit but seemed ok, Jinx on the other hand seemed not to be effected at all. "Morning." Sanala giving a smile and waving at Fletcher.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Luna was already awake, sitting cross-legged in the middle of her tent. She stared absently at her fingers, which she was lightly drumming against her calf. Her electric blue gaze became more focused as she snapped out of her thoughts and shivered from the cold. She wasn't used to it, but she'd have to if she was going to manage here for any length of time. With a sigh, she dropped her hands and stood up. They'd probably start heading out soon.

Ayame was curled up on her side in her own tent. She mumbled in her sleep, then gradually woke up. She couldn't remember what had roused her. Probably something in her dream- which she couldn't remember either. And speaking of remembering... She blinked. That's right. I've got some new friends to adventure with! She grinned, now fully awake and excited.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"G'morning." Fletcher replied, beginning to pack her backpack again. "We should probably get moving." She strapped on her leather vest and shrugged her coat cloak thingy on over it and pulled the hood over her head. She bent over and began strapping on her boots. "Man, I hope we don't run into a blizzard." She grumbled. "If we do, everyone burrow into the snow. I have two shovels little folding shovels in my backpack. Hey, did you know that the snow here in Bron is many, many feet high? the actual ground can range from ten to twenty feet below the snow, but people rarely fall in because it's so packed. Sometimes they do... we call that quicksnow. Very dangerous. Suffocates you to death unless someone can pull you out. And if someone can pull you out, you often die of the cold or get frostbite and stuff."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Luna started at a fluttering noise from the back of her tent, but relaxed and chuckled to herself when a large hawk fluttered over to perch on her shoulder. "Shoulda guessed you flew in here overnight." she yawned. "It's pretty cold outside, huh?" Her hawk seemed to just ignore her, staring toward the flap of her tent. "Fine, be that way." Grumbling, Luna stepped outside of her tent and squinted at the shimmering snow.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm

"I have no fear of the snow." Sanala said as she stroked Jinx's head. "Where should we head first?" She asked tipping her head, a gesture which was copied by her cat.

Trianna crawled out of her low tent and stretched in the sun. Her eyes flicked around the small clearing she and her new companions had chosen to camp, she still wasn't quite sure how they'd become a group... it had just sort of happened. She went around the back of her tent to tend to her horse. "You look more like a white storm then a black storm."
She said with a grin. The young black stallion had been dusted with snow through the evening. She found some bristly grass and proceeded o rub him down, humming to herself all the while.

(Writers Block, for San)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Luna raised her arm, letting her hawk walk out along it a little while staring at Jinx. Then, with a whirlwind of feathers, he shot upwards into the sky. After watching him take off, Luna looked to Fletch and Sanala. "Morning. So what about quicksnow and frostbite?" She shivered again in the cold morning. I hate snow. Okay, it looks pretty, but it's COLD and probably isn't all that useful. And quicksnow? Quicksand is probably easier to get out of.

Ayame jumped up and stepped out of her tent. She spotted Trianna with her stallion and walked over, still wearing an excited grin. "Hey. Nice morning, isn't it?" Even being 18, she tended to act pretty childlike sometimes. It certainly didn't help her get close to being in charge in any situation, since nobody really took her seriously. She was now shifting back and forth in the snow.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:04 am

"Sure it is." Growled Elias, who was tending the fire. "For a freaking frost dragon." His tone was low and annoyed as he prodded the fire with a stick, then proceeded to throw the stick in. "Breakfast time." He growled, without a thought of whether someone wanted otherwise.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 am

"I prefer the heat." Trianna grumbled. She was from Fear, and Fear was hot as heck. You could tell by her deeply tanned skin and the slight almond shape of her eyes. "What's on the menu?" She called over her shoulder to Elias. She finished rubbing down Blackstorm and let him wander away to graze.

Sanala had dropped a large block of compounded snow into a small, pot, which looked suspiciously like a cauldron. "If you give me... until the sun is third of the way up I can make us some special slaves to help ward of frostbite." She said.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 am

"Dried desert snake." Elias replied, pulling the food from his bag. "Brought them from home. If ya don't like it, too bad, you'll starve or get your own food." He haphazardly tossed food at both people so that they landed in front of them. He ate his with a few quick bites and stood. "I'll be back." He grabbed his pack and started walking out of camp. "I'm gonna go see if I can get some more provisions."

Fletcher shook her head. "We'll start going now and then stop at that time. We need to get moving. If we stay put, the frost worms will be attracted to it. They're not active at night so it's fine then, but when the sun comes up they go after easy prey- prey that doesn't move." She dusted snow off of her coat and pulled her leather gloves on. "We should move."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:43 am

Sanala frowned but shrugged. She quickly tossed out the melting snow and packed the pot away into a large back she'd brought with her. She kicked out the fire and rolled her shoulders. "Jinx, up." She said, the cat bounded up to her shoulder and wrapped her self around the girls neck. "Then lets pack up the camp."

Trianna had no qualms about dried desert snake. All though she preferred hers with a sauce. She chewed on a piece as she went about taking down her small tent and strapping it to Blackstorm's saddle. "We should we if we can get you horses." She said.

(Wait.. isn't his name Cory... and the god he worships name is Elias.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:53 am

( OOOOOH CRAP I FORGOT )

Cory returned a short while later with more things in his pack. "Suckers." He chuckled to himself. "That sword wasn't even real... you should always ask to hold it before you trade your food for something..." He walked back into camp and put the last gold coin in his backpack. "First things first, what gods do you two worship?" It was always a good idea to ask.

( Did you know: Arkelna is the only god that doesn't mind being denied- sometimes it's essential for people to think that you won't steal from them. You can totally lie about worshipping Arkelna but with the others they get jealous... )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:00 am

(Trianna is to proud of what she is to lie about her god.)

Trianna finished strapping down her things to the saddle and dusted off her hands. "Good question." She said. She leant against a tree and looked up into the sky. "Arkelna guides my hands."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 am

High up in the heavens, Arkelna probably facepalmed. And was glared at by her brother.

"Thank you. You're walking in the front." Cory replied, nodding at Trianna, who would probably try to steal from him and probably already had. He stretched a bit. Camp was already packed up and crap and they were ready to go. "Let's go, then." He unsheathed his sword and held the huge thing in his right hand while gesturing for Trianna to walk in front.

Fletcher grabbed her pack and swung it over behind her. "C'mon, let's get a move on. I think we should head north." North was where the blizzards got rougher and the weather got colder, but her guess was that the Sword had been hidden in a hard to reach place so no one... evil got their hands on it.

"Their voices carry on the Winds like the snow in a blizzard." Growled a tall figure to another. They were miles away from the groups yet could hear them easily.

"I have yet to see one of these 'blizzards' you speak of." Replied the other. "But I agree. Chaos wishes us to follow."

"No, Shadow. Chaos wishes you to follow." Said the first figure, his figure distorted by the heavy fall of snow. "I have my people to worry about. The humans are heading straight for them. Well, one herd of them is."

The figure known as Shadow nodded and bounded off in the direction of the humans, on all fours.

"Good luck, and may the Winds guide you down your path, whatever Chaos wills it to be." The figure watched Shadow dash off, then turned and ran back the opposite direction.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 am

Trianna rolled her eyes, reached into her pocket and tossed him the coin purse she'd taken when he bumped into her. "In good faith, I don't steal from friends... which I guess we are now." She clucked her tongue and Blackstorm trotted over to her, she didn't mount up, it wouldn't be fair. She lead the horse by the rains and started down the path Cory had chosen for them.

(She'll only lie about it if she has too, she's pretty trusting for a thief.)
-----------------

Sanala too shouldered her pack. Jinx raised her head and narrowed her eyes. Why did she get the sneaking suspicion something was near them. She turned her head and scanned the surroundings, nothing. "You obviously know the land Fletch, you lead." She said.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 am

"Bhean Gao!" Shadow spoke in a low voice, then immediately began picking up the pace. He moved quicker and quicker until he ran literally as fast as the wind. He was nearing the group of adventurers. "Bhean Sca!" And he vanished without a trace.

"What was that?" Cory abruptly stopped and whipped around. The ground shook beneath them and something sprung from the snow and ice, chunks of it flying everywhere. It was a frost worm... not that Cory knew that. He gripped his sword in both hands. The creature had to be about ten feet tall and they didn't know how long- most of it was underground. It looked more like a snake than a worm- it had smooth scales that could flex to grip the ice and propel it along. The scales were as smooth and as slippery as the ice and shone in all colors of the rainbow. Since frost worms lived under the snow and ground, they really didn't need to worry about predators spotting them... not to mention that they were one of the biggest things in Bron.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:46 am

Trianna used the bow she kept slung over her back to smack Blackstorm on the run so he would get out of the creatures way. She drew and arrow from her quiver, knocked and drew. She aimed at the creatures head and released.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:12 am

The arrow bounced off of the creature's scales and landed in the snow. It did, however, serve to annoy the crap out of the worm and it roared in anger. As it turned, it became apparent that there were no scales around the eyes... If someone could get them through the eye and into the brain, it might just kill them.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 am

Luna slung her pack over her shoulder. She stayed silent, though in agreement Fletcher should be the one to lead. Like Sanala had said, he would know the land best. She glanced up in the sky and spotted her hawk who, at a quiet whistle, dove down to land on the opposite shoulder she had her pack dangling from. For now, she would have the large bird stay in sight. First of all, she didn't know if there were any flying creatures that could eat him, and second, if a blizzard or something struck, she might lose him.

Ayame's eyes widened and she brought out her own sword. She held it clutched in both her hands. That is a very big worm. If it wasn't here to kill us, I would have to say it's very pretty, she thought. But she couldn't let herself get distracted again, like last time she had to fight. That hadn't had a good result. Definitely not something she wanted to repeat.

(I cannot think of a name for that hawk for the life of me. XD)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 am

Ageha shifted in his sleep, inside of his tent....
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

( I really don't think that hawks could survive in a harsh freezing cold snowy environment, besides, there are no small critters like rats, mice, or rabbits for him to eat. Predators survive by eating other predators, and he's way too small to kill any of those anyway. There may be burrowing animals, but like Fletcher said earlier, the snow is ten to twenty feet deep and most Bronians haven't ever seen the ground, except those that live in the one valley where it stops snowing in the summer. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next