Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Legends    - Page 3 Empty Re: Legends

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm

(It could stay inside of the adventures coat and they could feed it strips of meat.)

Sanala was about to start walking when she realised Ageha had yet to appear. She told said much the same to Jinx and the cat leaped off her shoulder and slipped into his tent and proceeded to do something that cats did best, wake people up. Pushing on his face with half unsheathed claws.

Trianna growled and dove to the side when it lunged for her. She slashed at it with her dirk but it bounced off the scales. She dashed back and knocked her arrow again. She took a deep breath, steadying her heart. Knock, draw, aim and finally release. The arrow went flying through the air, straight for the eye.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Ageha's eyes slowly blinked open and he stared at the cat, with the claw son his face, not comprehending. He stared for a few seconds, before suddenly springing up. He flinched back from the cat, before realizing it was only a cat, he chuckled at himself, and stretched put a hand to pet the cat.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm

"Right behind the ears if you don't mind." Jinx said. It was a strange voice, half purr half meow with hissing on the vowels, not to mention the fact it was a cat.... that could talk. Sanala was kicking the snow in while she waited for Jinx, hoping she wouldn't scare the her new friend.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Ageha grinned at the cat and his hand had just touched it's fur when he flinched back and realized the cat was talking. "Y-You talked." he said, in wonder.

(( Not much to really say here....))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:45 pm

(She leaves people speechless.)

"You talk as well and I don't seem too surprised by it. Now hurry up or they'll leave without you. All the commotion of the meeting has probably attracted Ice Worms, though technically they are not worms as they have a spine.... but I'm babbling again. Go on then, get ready, we'll all be outside." She added. She turned around and slipped out of the tent and proceeded to climb back up Sanala's shoulder. "I hope you didn't scare him." Sanala muttered.
"He'll be fine." Jinx grumbled.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Ageha blinked, staring after the cat for a few moments, in wonder. Then he took n the tent, and the cold, and he remembered all the events of the previous night. Ageha sprang up, shaken, and started packing his things, at a slow pace.

((lol. Replies will be slow, writing an essay))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:14 pm

The ice worm roared in pain as the arrow pierced its eye, flinging its head side ways as it attempted to shake the annoying thing off. Cory gripped his sword in both hands and lunched forward as the worm's head dropped towards the ground in its flailing. He jumped off of the ground and stabbed the huge sword through the eye, jamming it to the hilt into the creature's head.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Trianna stared at the thing that was now dead on the ground. "Ok..... What do we do now?" She said as she slung her bow over her back, she took a few cautious steps towards Blackstorm, in case she needed to bolt.

(I had fun drawing a Ice worm. I drew a Frost dragon aswell.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:07 pm

(( Cool. But damn it, GH! You abuse your power too much.... T.T ))

Ageha stepped outside of the tent, and looked around. "Dang, everyone's up before me. Huh?" he said, as he started packing away his tent. He quickly removed the stakes, then folded up the cloth and stuck the tent inside of his backpack.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:01 pm

(Would've been nice if that was mentioned earlier, GH. Just say there's never been a hawk, then. Better? ..... Sorry. Not in a good mood. I've been really stressed out lately.)

"Um... It's really dead, right?" Ayame asked hesitantly. She stared at the worm laying on the ground, apparently dead. I really hope we don't run into any more of those. That was a little scary. I wonder if they're common here? She still knew next to nothing about this strange, snow-covered place.

Luna didn't respond to Ageha. She began packing up her things as quickly as she could. She didn't want to hold the group up. The sooner they got moving, the better. At least, she was pretty sure that was how it worked.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 pm

(This is a fantasy rp, I'm sure you can have a Hawk.)

Trianna knocked another arrow and moved cautiously towards it. She kicked it in the head and it lolled around. "Seems pretty dead to me." She said as she went to pull her arrow from it's eye.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Ageha swung his pack onto his back and glanced around the camp. "Ready to leave?" he asked as he drew a pair of leather gloves out of the pouch at his belt and slipped them on.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:58 am

"One second." Cory took a small skinning knife out of his coat pocket and jammed it under a scale, ripping it upwards. A few more jerks of the knife and the scale fell to the ground in a slight spray of blood that was still warm... but barely. The icy atmosphere chilled the blood of the dead almost immediately. He picked up the scale and placed it in his bag. "Study."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 pm

(( Hello? Earth to RP'ers ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 pm

(( WTF. You live on Earth? Weirdo. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm

(( Sadly. This place sucks. But occasionally I wander off into the world of dreams. There, instead of the ones with the most money, the ones who can contribute to society have the most power and respect...not to mention superpowers...))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 pm

(( Did you know: In ancient Japan, merchants were at the bottom of the social scale because they didn't contribute to the society? Peasants and artisans were ranked above them. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

(( Cool. Don't care. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 pm

(I like this rp.

think we should restart it, from the beginning with pre-determined teams)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

(( Seconded. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3