Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 6 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:53 am

Roguepaw flinched back at the brush of a paw through his fur. He spun around darted forward and swiped his paw upwards, catching Dusksoul on the cheek lightly before darting away and using an fallen log to gain some hight on his mentor.

Sleetpaw padded forward carefully, her curiosity outweighing her cynicism tonight. What were the chances that there was actually a spirit wandering around cut off from their ancestors, slim to none, or so she though. She pressed her nose firmly but gently against the stone, fully expecting nothing to happen, but hoping it would.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:03 pm

A small discharge of energy sparked throughout the crystal and jolted to the noses of the girls. Quartzprickle had remembered how the jolt had surprised her the first time she had ever came here and how she wanted to pull back at the pinch, and even now, it caught her a little off guard, but it seemed to a bit more soothing, knowing that the mighty she-warrior had decided to acknowledge them rather than ignoring the sisters. She only hoped the spark that signatured Soulthunder's name didn't frighten away Sleetpaw.

Curled up in his den, he dreamed of the time that he nuzzled his mother's warm belly, kneading her fur. He loved the she-cat so much, and wished that when he was older, he could e a strong warrior who would protect her. Of course, the she-cat wasn't his real mother, only a foster mother, though he held her so dear in his heart. As he dreamed on, a darkness poured into the nursery where they slept, passing up another queen and her small white kit, who he had always found annoying, and the shadowy cloud seemed to tear him away from his mother. "Mother!!" he screamed, but to no avail. His mother was gone, leaving him an orphan in the vast world. Oh, how he wished for the days he spent back with the one who loved him so. But now, she was gone, and he had grown bitter with anguish. Reality flooding back into his mind, the tom blinked away his sleep and yawned boredly. Standing up, he trudged out of the dark area, into the clearing. Within the moonlight, his lithe form shown crimson.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 am

Dusksoul grunted, his apprentices sudden paw swipe surprising him. He was impressed, and proud as he watched Roguepaw dart onto the log. He was using the scenery to his advantage. Good, very good. But Dusksoul didn't make a move towards the log, a foxlength and a half between them. Dusksoul stare at Roguepaw for a moment, then looked away sharply at the call of a squirrel. He seemed to be distracted, and he wondered if Roguepaw would fall for the bait.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Mintpaw got back to the camp with a decent amount of borage leaves in his mouth. He went to the med. cat den and put the leaves with the others.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Deltapaw shuffled on her paws, the fur down her spine pricked with anxiety. As she stood in the dark, behind the apprentice's den, she gazed upon the camp in worry that someone would see her. While everyone else's sights were altered during the night, her eyes were better suited for the dark and all its mysteries that are to be kept secret. When the coat was clear and Hellspire had wandered mindlessly back into the warriors den and settled into his nest, the tiny she-cat darted from her hiding spot into the forest. No one saw her, thanks to her dark pelt and she began charging at full speed through the ferns and foliage of the forest. She carefully watched her footing until she came upon a small scuffling and loud squeaks. Crouching down, she watched in hiding as two fat mice were scuffling under a holly bush, obviously over either a mate or territory. Creeping ever so closely towards them, Deltapaw waited for just the right moment before she pounced on both of the furry rodents. Her sheer weight wasn't enough to kill them, but the surprise of her being there and her thorn sharp claws in their tiny flanks was too much for the mice's heart to handle, and the shock killed them both. Al-alright then. Two down, a whole fresh kill pile's worth to go. By morning, I should have enough prey for everyone to have a meal tomorrow, the queens and elders having extra.....I just hope no cat catches me out here.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed May 02, 2012 2:02 am

Sleetpaw flinched at the spark, but gritted her teeth and kept her nose pressed to the strange crystal tree. Waiting

Roguepaw was unlikely to fall for a trick similar to his own, but he knew he couldn't stay up high. In a battle he would be expected to get back in there. He jumped from the log and darted around his mentor, lasing out with a paw at the older cats back legs.
He remembered when they had given him Dusksoul as a Mentor, he had been angry and a little put out, he was only a few moons older then himself. But Dusksoul proved to be an intelligent and dedicated mentor, when it came to fighting.

(Guy's I'm coming up with a new charatcer, She's called. 'The Beldam' She's a backwoods black shaman. AKA witch.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed May 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Dusksoul crouched as Roguepaw approached then sprang into the air, when he was the subtle twitch in his apprentice's shoulder that told him of his general direction. Dusksoul sprang into the air, jumping up an slightly forward, straight over his apprentice, as the tom swiped under him. Then landing on his back.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

As soon as the spark subsided, a soft, yet eerie mist began to curl around the two she-cats and a faint, shadowy form with flowing fur began to fade in from the center where they stood, sharp pale pink eyes glowing widely.

Quartzprickle gasped at the sight, even after already seeing her once before, she couldn't help but be in awe of such a wise and powerful she-cat warrior. "Lady Soulthunder." Dipped her head to the cat who had fully appeared, her odd markings, and coloring, and long, silky fur. However, the noble spirit seemed to not notice the hunter, but her attention being attached to Sleetpaw.

Without looking back, the ancient cat mewed,"Quartzprickle, we have already spoken before and you're wishes have not changed. When will you forget your selfish wantings and look for what you really need?" Not waiting for an answer, she cleared her throat, and with a raspy, yet smooth voice, she meowed gently to Sleetpaw,"As for you, young she-cat, we have yet to be introduced. What is your name, your dream, and why is it that you've traveled to my resting place?" Her eyes were warm and welcoming, yet had that icy look of mystery that sent chills down other's spines.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu May 03, 2012 1:52 am

(My name is Sleetpaw, my dream is to seek the holy grail, and I came here hoping you could lead me to it.)

Sleetpaw got to her feet and took a step back, not out of fear mind you. "My name is Sleetpaw." She thought for a moment. "I don't have a dream. I'll learn first, then I'll dream." The last question was easy. "I didn't come here, Quartzprickle did, and I was bored so I followed her. She caught me though, and let me follow anyway."

Roguepaw grunted and hissed as Dusksoul's weight pressed him to the ground. "Maybe if I ate as much as you I could crush a cat as well" He snarled, of course that wasn't necessarily true, Dusksoul ate as much as any normal tom. Minutely shifting his paws underneath him he arched his back and sprang to his paws. He spun and lunged at his mentor. A good thing about how close they were in age was that Dusksoul wasn't actually that much bigger than him, ridiculously skilled in battle though.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 03, 2012 5:26 pm

The she-cat slunk around the smaller cat, her thick tail curling around Sleetpaw's lithe body. Soulthunder had always been known not only for her odd coloring, but also her massive size, matching almost the ancient demon Cherrywing's size and height. Yet, she wasn't over weight, actually quite nimble and elegant as well as the tom had been, however her legs were much bulkier than his, as well as her paws being much larger too. "So..." she spoke with a soothing accent, her voice running like warm honey throughout the little cat's soul,"..Is it your will to follow in your half sibling's paw steps? To remain hidden in her shadows for the rest of your short life, not knowing the feeling of pride or nobility? One who does walk their own path is surely destined to fall as a mere copy of the path's true owner, and even then, the fallen are soon forgotten." Her soft pink eyes had traveled to the sky, staring up at the moon and stars. "I have once joined them, your ancestors, up there in the sky. But I was not remembered for I was not of these clans' blood. I have realized how short life is and I was lucky to be reborn into which I could explore its secrets even more thoroughly than in my life before. That is when I told myself I would be of some importance to my clan. To Frostclan. So I traveled back here and became the cat I am today, my honor and wisdom remember even until now, where you stand to speak with me."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri May 04, 2012 9:53 pm

(( Sorry. sorry. >.< I keep forgetting how young I made Dusksoul. Ima just say he had one hell of a mentor. but he's going to get less badass from now on))

Dusksoul lurched backwards at the sudden movement, and stumbled backwards, he threatened to fall but with a quick swish of his tail, the cat regained his balance. It didn't last for long though, as the ginger tabby rushed at him. Dusksoul didn't have much time to react, so he got hit full force by Roguepaw, but he rolled with the impact and tumbled to the floor, taking Roguepaw with him.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 05, 2012 12:59 am

(fuck typing on an iPod is hard.)

Sleetpaw narrowed eyes, annoyed by what Soulthunder was suggesting. "If you think I'm just going to follow others like a sheep you are sadly mistaken!" She huffed, pulling her head up. "I don't need advice from some twice dead spirit, i'll go my own way!" She snapped. where did that come from? she thought as she forced herself to walk away.

Roguepaw bit down on Dusksoul's leg as they tumbled over. He managed to disintangle his mentor and get back on his feet.

(Dont mind Sleetpaw, still working on her character.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat May 05, 2012 10:13 am

Dusksoul followed suit, and quickly rose back to his feet. Panting, he said "Good, your really good." His violet eyes had a subtly impressed look in them. "You might even be ready to become a warrior. There's not much more I can teach you."

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 10:53 am

Soulthunder smiled, flicking her tail, and walked back to the stone where she had appeared. Glancing back, she mewed to Quartprickle, who had watched as the two others argued,"Good. She has her sights set on her own path....Quartprickle, keep an eye on her and make sure she successes. I as well, shall be watching her. She has much potential, and I expect her to use it........unlike how you wasted yours on impossible dreams." At her last words, she vanished along with the night's mist.

Quartprickle dipped her head, understanding why the spirit was disappointed with her. The last time she had visited her was when she was about Sleetpaw's age. Soulthunder said Ishe had potential as well, but she said it would only be released if I had given up on destroying the new law of the warriors. I, of course, ignored her advice and spent her life bitter and fighting the impossible. She turned to face the sky, seeing dawn was nearly upon them. "We must be getting back to camp."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 05, 2012 8:25 pm

(On a proper computer)

Sleetpaw ignored the sound of her sisters voice, walking further into the forest, the air cool with autumn. She heard the faint scuffling sounds of mice and she dropped into a hunters crouch. The stance was clumsly and unrefined but as with all cats she had some instincts. She focused on the sound and spotted a patch of rustling leaves, the first to fall this moon. She leaped forward and snarled angrily when the mouse darted out from under. She chased it down and flung it into the air, but before she managed to pounce it recovered from the daze and darted away. She sat down with a sigh, she wasn't going to get anywhere without training.

Roguepaw fluffed out his fur and sighed. "It almost seems too easy." He meowed. "But we've only got so much to learn, the rest is experience and skill." He meowed. He shook his head and huffed. "I don't think I'm ready, I've never even been in a real fight." If you couldn't be tough on yourself.....

Ghostsong stretched out lazily as the remains of the rabbit were dragged away. "So, what do you think of this new lot of apprentices?" She asked her den mates. Wasn't much else to talk about these days, it was peaceful, and BORING.

(Yeah, Not ready for him to be a warrior yet.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 2:51 am

"Sniff the air, sight the prey, kill the prey. Sniff the air, sight the prey, kill the prey. Sniff the air, sight the prey, kill the prey." Blazepaw sang softly to himself as he stalked a mouse through the forest. "Sniff the air, sight the..." He pounced on the mouse he had been talking, and with a lucky blow, killed it. "Hah! Victory for Blazepaw!" He hummed as he buried the prey, so absorbed with his worked that he wasn't aware of his whereabouts whatsoever.

(( Lalala, lalala, lalala. *prances through the forest with rainbows and butterflies following* He likes to sing to himself when no one is around. IF ANYONE FOUND OUT, HE'D HAVE TO KILL THEM. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 06, 2012 3:01 am

"Blazepaw.... BLAZEPAW! Damnit Cousin your on the border again!" Greenpaw's raspy yowl sounded as he scampered on gangly legs to catch up. Greenpaw's fur was white, but it had a strange green tinge to it, his eyes where green as well, but a more natural colour.

(His mother drunk water that was laced copper. It's an urban myth that a cat that drunk copper laced water had green kittens. Though it would of killed both cat and kittens. So Greenpaw is the only survivor of his litter and his mother is always sick.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 3:22 am

Blazepaw shut his mouth abruptly and stood, turning to face Greenpaw. "What? Huh? Oh, the border. Riiiight." He dug up his mouse and walked back towards Greenpaw. "I was just markin' the scent thingies. No big deal." He lifted his head high to show that he wasn't bovvered bothered at all by Greenpaw's discovery.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 06, 2012 3:31 am

"Ooof course you were. Heh. Come on fuzzy butt, you don't want to be anywhere near there if one of their patrols come by. FrostClan warriors are fricking crazy." He added at the end. He stretched out his legs and yawned. "What are you doing out so early anyway?" He asked as the moved away from the border
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 3:37 am

"Aha! Ya got that right." Blazepaw laughed at the comment about the Frostclan warriors and trotted beside Greenpaw. "Dunno. Practicin' my hunting. Gonna impress the mentor when he takes me out to practice again." He wiggled his tail and crouched down in a fake hunting crouch. "Gonna wow 'em with my stalk and pounce!" He leaped through the air and landed on the targeted leaf.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 06, 2012 3:45 am

Greenpaw laughed. "You've got some good hunting skills that's for sure." He purred. "But Weaselsnout is a great mentor, your lucky to have him." He trotted forward and dug up something he'd caught earlier. "Sometimes Bearfoot is too sick to even take me out. I'm telling you man, this clan is wasting away."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 06, 2012 3:48 am

"Ya just found that out?" Laughed Blazepaw. "Well, you and I ain't wastin' away!" He crouched again, the equivalent of flexing his muscles. "Alright, let's head back and drop these in the fresh-kill pile before they turn inta crowfood."

(( URGHT gotta run. SOOO TIRED Might be back tomorrow though. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 06, 2012 4:23 am

"We need fresh blood if we are going to survive. But it's so hard to convince cats from outside to join. I mean the Alleys have got it pretty good, if you look past the assassins and the nut jobs wandering around." He meowed.

The two toms got back to camp and added their catches to the pile and decided to catch some rest before training.

(Ok so... Blazepaw is 9 moons old(for plot reasons) and Greenpaw is 10 and a half.)

(Night)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 am

(I ISH BORED.
ISH NOTHING TO DO.
FEATHERPAW GETS CRANKY AFTER A WHILE.
MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKE.)

Featherpaw tossed and turned in her nest, nudging her still-healing leg around boredly.
"Feather! If you keep doing that your leg will never heal and you'll be the only elder with an apprentice name!" Emeraldeyes yowled irritably from the back of the den where he sat mixing herbs into a poultice.
"Whatever! You're just cranky because Mintpaw went out with asking you," Featherpaw grumbled. "Hey, I'm starving in here! Get me a vole that weigh exactly 49.12345 leaves and a twig, but make sure it has brown fur with two white spots right above the eyes," She requested.
Emeraldeye rolled his eyes. He'd just get her a fat sparrow.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 am

"Heh." Dusksoul snorted. "Don't get cocky, I was going easy on you." the tom said. It was a lie, of course but Dusksoul said with such pride it easily could pass off as the truth. Dusksoul's gaze flickered around the hollow, then switched back to Roguepaw. "But if you think your not ready," Dusksoul paused as he hopped onto the fallen log in the training hollow. "Just remember one thing:" Dusksoul paused again as he walked on the log. "Every move should put you in an advantage over your opponent, or take away a disadvantage."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next