Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 40 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:13 pm

(( 'm bored ))

Lavapaw shifted and stirred in his deep sleep. The young tom was having a bad dream. The entirety of the camp was under a viscous attack by badgers. The large foreign animals tore apart the camp and cats alike, they swallowed kits in one big gulp and sent cats lying with a swipe of their over-sized paw. But the thing that made it so terrifying to Lavapaw was the fact that there was nothing he could do to stop them. He was just one, weak apprentice. Suddenly he kicked out in his dream his hind paw striking someone in a nearby nest. The movement jolted Lavapaw awake, and he lay there panting.

(( The cat can be anyone, 's a thinly veiled attempt for Lavapaw to have a convo with someone, and maybe even make friends. Smile *sarcastic smile*))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Malicepaw sighed with a smile, and plopped backwards, landing in the moist grass. "You've got that right. I'll make sure no cat will bother you again." He gently poked her flank with his massive paw and laughed. "It seems you've found a revived sense of joy since the time I first me, you know? Its nice to see you've grown; when you're happy, I'm happy. Now, we should probably go find Raccoonstar and explain to him our plans." He stood up and shook his fur, sending a cool spray of dew into the space around him.

Deltapaw jerked awake, her wide, glazed over eyes glowing brightly in the dark. "Wahah?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm

(( Wahah-lol. xD ))

"Oh sorry." Lavapaw said turning slightly, to see who he had accidentally struck. " 'was having a bad dream." he added, his voice lowering so as to not wake up the other cats nearby. "Hey." he said, suddenly alert. "Are you going with Croi tonight?" he asked. "Ghosthunting!"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Sleetpaw grumbled in her sleep, tail lashing as some outside source annoyed her. She burrowed down into the moss and gave a stuttering snore before settling back down and breathing steadily.

It was the forest dream again, snow and fire all around her but it did not burn her but then daylight struck and she was swept away by the melt.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Deltapaw leaped up, with a loud "EEEP!" when she heard the brightly colored tom said 'ghost', an icy chill running down her spine. "N-no way! I don't wanna be attacked by something I can't physically touch!! H-how about you Lavapaw? Ar-are you going?" She was too tired and frightened to realize that it was a tom she was talking to and not one of her hunter friends. One might say that as she grew older, she seemed less and less afraid, but that wasn't truly the case. Sure, it was getting easier to speak to others without cowering in fear, but she was still just as timid as ever, and still fumbling over her words.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 pm

A sly grin played across Featherpaw's face as she took the sparrow down. She carried it out into the forest, looking for one thing in particular. She finally found a bush of deathberries. She hooked a few with her claw before recoiling, her mind swirling with a mixture of vengeance and fear. What was I thinking? she asked herself, glaring in horror at the red juice slowly dripping from her claws. Not that extreme..I don't wanna kill him...I just wanna hurt him. She padded to the river and washed the traces of deathberries from her paws.
The icy she-cat came across and bush of yarrow, grinning. She dropped the dead sparrow from her maw and shoved a pawful of yarrow into it. Perfect.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Lavapaw jerked back at the sudden noise and viscous movement. "Sheesh Deltapaw! Calm down!" he hissed. He glanced around, hoping Deltapaw hadn't woken anyone up. He was sure more than one cat would get angry. Shrugging, he turned back to Deltapaw. "Yeah." he said, his voice still low. "Smolderstar sounded like he was a cool cat. Won't it be cool to get to meet him?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 pm

As Deltapaw sprang up, she received a sharp kick in the rib by her brother, who was too lazy to even open his eyes to look where he was kicking, his still wide open with a snore, his pink tongue lolling. Deltapaw grunted, looking back at her brother, then when she turned her gaze back to Lavapaw, she mewed,"The though seems cool, but what if he turns out to be something you weren't expecting? What if you go to look for him and you find his fa-" She stopped herself, remembering Ghostsong's words. "Err...what if you find Cherrywing, Smolderstar's father. I know its just a Nursery tale, and I shouldn't believe, but still....Its a scary thought." Her brown eyes appeared almost black in the dark, their round form only able to be seen by contrasting against the bright pale blue of the 'whites' of her eyes which weren't really white at all.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Featherpaw padded through camp, cursing quietly as a thorn snagged her fur. She dropped the sparrow at Shadowcore's paws. "Happy? I caught it fresh. Now go choke on mouse bile," She hissed, hiding an amusing smirk. Her tail swished through the air as she padded over to the fresh-kill pile. She could feel Shadowcore's eyes watching her hungrily. Gross.

Shadowcore, pleased with the still-warm catch, didn't think twice about biting into it. It tasted great. He quickly took another bite and stopped to think about how that one tasted odd. He noticed small, green prickly leave sticking out from some of the meat. What the- his thoughts were cuts off by a fit of violent retching.

(I read the description of yarrow 20 times just for that.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Lavapaw couldn't withhold a small chuckle at the sight of Shadderpaw's kick. He turned his attention back to Deltapaw and said, "Cherrywing's probably in The place of No stars, he can't be in the forest like Smolderpelt."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 pm

(Ohh, she's gonna be in trouble.)

"Oh for StarClan's sake. Shadderpaw you squirm more then a worm in the rain." Sleetpaw hissed, jerking around and looking at the sleeping tom. "Oh... great, he's sleeping. Deltapaw kick your brother for me." She growled and tucked her sleepy face back under her paws.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 pm

She had sighed, half chucking at Sleetpaw's comment, relaxing her breath and begun rubbing her sore rib cage with one of her back legs when she stopped to hear the awkward gasps for breath and yowling from outside, followed by the revolting stench of vomit. "Eww who's getting sick this late at night?" She poked her head out of the den, then slowly pulled it back in, her face showing a look of disgust and regret. "I shouldn't have looked.." she mewed through gritted teeth.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm

"What the-hack-hell, Feather-cough-paw?" Shadowcore yowled, trying to get the horrible taste of bile and half-digested meat off of his tongue. "Not cool!" He coughed up a few more bits of meat.

"I seriously don't know how that happened!" Featherpaw mewed with fake worry. She couldn't help but break down into a laughing fit. "That sparrow must've been nibbling yarrow before I caught it." She padded, satisfied, into the apprenitces den. "Did you see that?" She asked no one in particular, chuckling.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Croi's eyes locked on Shadowcore as he padded through the camp on his way to the edge. It was nearly time to leave on the ghosthunt. He obviously didn't approve of what Featherpaw had done, but he still snickered at the sight of the warrior wigging out.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:05 am

Vectorpaw and Basilkit were sitting perched as they awaited the arrival of the two eldest cats, ready to state their partings such as the others. However, Vectorpaw's arrow-like tail twitched, the she-cat somehow getting the feeling that they may leave without a proper goodbye.

(*has clue what else to put here*)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 am

Engimapaw sniffed, rubbing her nose with her paw. "We should get going, then. To Frostclan, I mean. Raccoonstar will understand... a-and I don't think that I can face them before I leave for good." She hung her head in sorrow, but shook it off. "C-come on, let's move. Unless you wanna go back to Twoclan and talk to Raccoonstar, but I don't think... Augh!" She stomped her paws on the ground. "Let's just get out of here!"

-------

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=236
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40