Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 21 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Chibi248 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Fatalspawn looked surprised, but the surprise turned into pity for the abandoned kits. "Oh...." She curled up to the kittens, bathing them in the warmth radiating from her body. She quickly nipped up the borage, chewing it quickly, the bitter taste making her want to gag. She swallowed grimly. Then she spoke. "What kind of idiot would just leave her kits to a random clan??" These poor kits....being a mother myself, I don't understand how someone could just leave them....

Mangokit and Pinkykit popped their heads into the Nursery. "Who the hey-hey are these kits??" Mangokit asked, confused.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Emeraldeye sighed. "I may not know the joy of ever having kits, but I still see how much a mother is drawn to her spawn. It is simply hard to fathom how a mother could leave her children to strangers, but there are many idiotic felines in the cruel world in which we dwell," He meowed despairingly, padding from the nursery with his head down.

(Using fancy words, just because I can.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Bluekit and Miasmakit wriggled over to Fatalspawn's belly, nuzzling her fur affectionately, while Sourkit and Black-kit merely yowled blindly at each other. With every yowl, the other would get louder and louder until the two competing brothers passed out from exhaustion, the clan not knowing that it would go on every night from then on until they learned to speak.

Shadderpaw began ripping apart a skinny hare, his stomach growling from the fact that Blonde had been the one to gobble up his and Featherpaw's lunch. Hungrily gulping down large mouthfuls of the prey, he listened boredly as his sister went on and on about her day while he was gone. At least its better to hear it now rather than when its time to go to sleep.

Quartzprickle walked out of the medicine cat's den and looked at Emeraldeye. "Hey, you ok there? Did something happen? Was one of kits sick or something?" Her icy clear blue eyes probed the medicine cat with wonder and worry.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:15 pm

"No, the kits are perfectly healthy, in great shape for having traveled through the forest right after being birthed and abondoned. A little loud, if I might say, but that's good, it means they are breathing well. But it does puzzle me how a she-cat can leave her newborn kits for her own endeavors...How she can so care-freely waltz away from her crying spawn without a single second thought. It seems monsterous," Emeraldeye mewed, breathing in deeply. "Surely any Clan cat would find this unholy?"

Featherpaw plucked a sparrow, her favorite prey, from the fresh-kill pile, gulping it down quickly. Sure, a squirrel might've been nice, expecially if she could share it with her best friend, but this would have to do. She swatted at a floating feather, suddenly feeling like a kit again. That would be nice, to be back with mother...I wonder if mother is out hunting.. she thought.

(Featherpaw's mother is alive, but won't be RP'd.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:27 pm

(Ah. Was Featherpaw born a rogue or something?)

Quartzprickle shook her head and meowed,"She said something about bottle feeding and contest and selling, like I have any clue what all that means. But I actually glad that they're with us. It proves that Frostclan will remain strong....and besides, with a mother like that, who knows how long they'd last." She chuckled a bit, not really knowing why, but it felt right to. After all, they did have four brand new arrivals in their small clan. (Frostclan's population is quite small compared to the rest of the other clans if you think about it.)

After finishing her story, Deltapaw had gone off to sleep early, leaving Shadderpaw to his peace. Gulping down the last of his meal, he trailed over to Featherpaw and meowed,"So, after all of this, how should we handle those two dirt-brains Mangokit and Pinkykit?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:38 pm

(No, her mother is just one of those NPCs that you know are there but aren't really counted as there until we need NPCs to kill. As a permanent queen, her mum still hunts sometimes but can't have more kits due to Featherpaw's father dying in a small skirmish and her mother, Tempestfur, refused to mate with any other tom. She did, however, request to remain in the nursery to help the other queens. By 'It would be nice to be back with mother' Featherpaw means back in the nursery without apprentice duties and always being at her mum's belly with food waiting for her and that nice, milky kit scent of the nursery.)

"I'm not sure...I'm terrible with kits. We can't teach them battle moves, it would be too much..Someone would find out, being the bastard that they probably are, rat us out. We just have to make them forget somehow...Or make them not want it," Featherpaw mewed worriedly, kneading the ground with her paws.

"Yes, they are better off here," Emeraldeye mewed.

Shadowcore glanced over at Featherpaw. "Oh, how cute. Seems like Shadderpaw's got the hots for my chic..."

(Shadowcore want it, he can't have it.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Enigmapaw disliked the amount of cats moving around in camp, and attempted to sneak out of the clearing into the woods. In the process, she tripped on Rip-paw, who was sleeping by the fresh-kill pile yet again. Snarling, the apprentice was pulled from his nightmare, and he leapt up. "UGH!" He shouted. "You STUPID she-cat! I was SO close this time!"

Enigmapaw cowered in fear of the other apprentice and then ran into the woods past Rip-paw. "Wait! Enigmapaw, I didn't mea-" He shouted after her, but she was already gone. "UGH! Why do you have to ruin everything?" He growled to himself, forcefully smashing his face into the dirt underneath him.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm

(XD I can just picture them all being full grown and Shadderscream beats the shit out of Shadowcore for being pervy!!)

Shadderpaw nodded and sighed. "Man, this is gonna be such a drag, but it can't be helped. Some how or another, those two'll need to be stopped. Anyways, sorry our lunch got cut short. We'll have to do it again sometime." He flicked his long tail, blinking his raccoon-spotted eyes. Shadderpaw then glanced back at Rip-paw and the fleeing Enigmapaw, groaning with his ears bent back,"Man, could that have not gone any smoother?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 pm

"I don't think that's possible," Featherpaw chuckled. She flicked her tail, glancing at her surroundings. "We'll think of somethign."

(Sorry for short post, pressed for time.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Rip-paw rolled his eyes and glared at Featherpaw and Shadderpaw. "Why don't you stop chilling with your girlfriend over there and shut up and go catch me some food?" He mused at Shadderpaw, in a fierce, angry voice.

Mitepaw glanced up from where he was sitting, confused at Rip-paw's erratic behavior. "He's acting weird..." He muttered to himself, before shrugging and scratching the ground beneath him.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:05 pm

"I am not Shadderpaw's girlfriend!" Featherpaw hissed, fur bristling. She lashed her thick, white tail, scowling at Rip-paw. Get your own food, too, fat-ass," She growled, making a 'bite me!' face.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Shadderpaw snarled, taking a step towards Rip-paw. "You know, you should really watch what you say. After all, I can make your body really fit your name." His long black claws slid out and glistened dimly in the setting sun, the dark rings around his eyes making him look then devilish shadow of some horrid creature.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Featherpaw's ice-blue eyes glowed with an intense hatred for Rip-paw's very being and soul; all he was made up of. I should tear him apart, limb from limb, scatter every bit of his pelt, pluck his eyes out and make him eat them, shred his ears, rip his tail off, scrape every inch of skin from his bones, watch him drown in his own blood and make him drink it. Make him consume what keeps him alive then watch it spill out of him over and over again...Yes, She thought, grinning maliciously. Her claws involuntarily slid out, digging into the ground and glistening in the dim light. They were sharp as the sharpest thorn, ready to tear flesh and fur from any animal. "I can take you down, right now. I can rip your soul from this world and send it down into the depths of a fiery wasteland that will be the forever torturus resting place of your miserable, pathetic soul," She hissed in a deeper-than-normal hate-filled voice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:48 pm

"Back off Featherpaw." Shadderpaw's eyes had lost their shine, appearing black and lifelessly evil. "Keep back. It is not your fight, nor your place as a hunter to attack." His tail seemed to block the white she-cat from Rip-paw, its black colored fur waving like a burning shade. "As a hunter, you do not fight and I do not care if you were offended. I only now care because I will not have my honor tattered by such an unworthy fool. Now mind your place!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:52 pm

[]iThis has to be a ruse...No...[/i] Featherpaw thought, crestfallen, though on the outside she looked as rebellious as ever. I'll just play along, She decided. "You win this time. But next time I will kick your lazy, pervy, fat ass," She growled, stalking away.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 pm

( ... Wat "I just got insulted so imma KILL this bitch" )

Rip-paw rolled his eyes, twitching his ears casually. "Like you could do anything. Back off." He padded off towards the elder's den- he had some business to take care of.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Shadderpaw darted around Rip-paw and appeared on the other side, between the cat and his destination. Lowering his head, he snarled and fluffed up his tail, hissing,"I don't think so. If you plan on insulting someone, at least have the gall to oppose the one who's honor you've tarnished."

Unable to sleep without her brother beside her, Deltapaw poked her head out of the apprentices' den, her stomach twisting in fear at the scene she was seeing. My brother....verses Rip-paw?! He seems so angry...I've never seen Shadderpaw so wild and worked up. And to think.....I was that close to asking Rip-paw something. What if he had snapped at me?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 pm

"Honor this, honor that. Yeah, whatever. Get a life." Rip-paw roughly shoved the apprentice to the side as he walked past and continued towards the den. "Hey, Burntwhisker. I need to talk to you."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Roaring in frustration, Shadderpaw went to rush at the older apprentice, but a large shadow appeared over him, blocking out the sun from the apprentice's view. Then, the large shadow pick Shadderpaw up by his scruff and shook him a bit before dropping him.

"We do not attack clanmates....Understand?!" Looming over the small dark apprentice was the massive lion-like body of Relicheart, his normally friendly green gaze was now riddled with a certain sternness that sent chills down Shadderpaw's spine. "Do you understand me? For every wrong you cause, the same misfortune shall befall upon you. So if you attack one clanmate, I shall attack you."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Featherpaw trotted over to Shadderpaw. "If you attacked Shadderpaw, no matter if he'd attacked someone or not, you'd be in the wrong and deserve to be attacked yourself. By your logic, of course," She mewed matter-of-factly, flicking her bushed up tail with a challenging glint in her anger-free eyes. Hatred still burned beneath her pelt, but she tried to hide it to seem calm in the face of Relicheart's threats.

(I fail super hard >.>)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Rip-paw completely ignored the other cats and trotted into the woods, followed by Burntwhisker, who had been asked to do so. The two vanished into the forest at a rather quick pace.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Relicheart chuckled and mewed,"I suppose you're right about that one Featherpaw. And then it would lead to this long string of sins. Which its best if there was no fight at all, correct?" The happy gleam returned to his eyes and he drew one paw over the top of Shadderpaw's head, shuffling the fur between his ears. He then glanced back at how the two other cat ran into the forest, a look of wonder upon his face. Now where on earth are those two going?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 pm

( Someone can follow them if they want. Lulz )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 pm

"Ah, but fighting is inevitable. It is the way of everything. Think of it: The Clans were formed, but they all wanted more territory. So they fought for it. Whoever won got more, but then the losing Clan would want revenge, so they would launch an attack. Other Clans would get dragged into the skirmish and soon it would be all-out war. War is the way of life. We live to fight, and we fight to live better. The strong live, and the weak die fighting, wether it's fighting badgers, foxes, cats, illness, old age, or nature itself we all die fighting somehow, in a sense. So, if one is insulted, it will result in a fight, wether mental, verbal, or physical. You see, fighting is what makes us cats. Fighting is what makes us....Live," Featherpaw mewed, staring into Relicheart's eyes deeply. She'd pondered this again and again, thinking of the theories a few moons ago. And the worst thing, to her, was that she couldn't find any way to deny it.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Fatalspawn sighed, sadly. I can't let these kits grow up thinking their real mother didn't even care for them....I guess I'll just adopt them as my own. They should not find out about their real mother until they are old enough, if at all..... She looked down lovingly at the kits, though pity shined in her intense eyes.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next