Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 22 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Relicheart bunched up his haunches and turned, facing the forest. "And yet, my statement remains valid. However, your words reign true, showing that even our youth know of true clan values. Very well, young friends, I must bid you farewell. " And with that, he bounded out into the forest, silently following the scents of Burntwhisker and Rip-paw.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:59 pm

"Well, that was interesting. So, you didn't really mean that shit back there with Rip-paw...Did you?" Featherpaw meowed tentatively, kneading the ground with her dirt-specked paws. "Beacuse that would piss me off."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Shadderpaw turned around and looked Featherpaw gently with his soft gaze. "Yes and no." He sat down with a sigh, laying on his side with his soft belly partly exposed, wearing a look as if to ask Featherpaw to join him. "You see, I was telling the truth when I said it wasn't your place to fight in my battle, but that was only because it was my battle." There was a hint of sorrow in his voice, as if the way he had acted had pained him mentally.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 pm

"HELP!" Screeched Rip-paw, blood staining his paws and fur. "HELP!" He ran right into Relicheart. "Help! Help! It- it attacked Burntwhisker! I don't know, I tried... I tried to stop the bleeding but it didn't work!" The apprentice was breaking down in front of the great warrior.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Relicheart's eyes widened, and without warning, he snatched up Rip-paw by his scruff and dove off into the forest, following the heavy scent of the elder's blood. His hefty paws pummeled the ground, his long black mane whipped through the air as he ran at full speed. Through the young cat's fur, he mumbled,"Ok, now what happened?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Featherpaw lay down beside Shadderpaw, keeping her stomach fully on the ground, as she always did. Clan cats were pervs and she couldn't change that. "Yeah..That's all I needed to know. I probably should'nt have said anything, but...I am kind of impulsive," She mewed, feeling her pelt grow warm. If she was a human she'd be blushing. "This place sucks. I wish I could live in an awesomer clan, like Mossclan or something..But then again, they are a little too high-and-mighty for their own good. It'll be their downfall."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 pm

"Attacked. It... Blood everywhere..." Mumbled Rip-paw, before he passed out from the utter shock of what had happened.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:36 pm

((I haven't posted for awhile due to writer's block. Not saying it's gone, though. Sadly.))

Ashenrose had missed what'd happened in camp. Now she trotted through the entrance, a large crow and a mouse hanging limply in her jaws, a midnight black feather clinging to her ginger chin. Her emotionless expression passed over each cat in camp as she layed the prey on the fresh-kill pile.

Curious copper eyes were focused on the four little newborns brought into the nursery. Fallenshadow, laying awkwardly on her side because of her swollen belly, was sorry for the little dears. To just be abandoned like that to a bunch of cats that, for all their mother had known, could've eaten them. "Will you be alright taking care of all of them?" the black and silver queen asked hesitantly.

Owlpaw crouched by himself, munching halfheartedly on a piece of prey. The dark shade of blue his eyes had turned reflected his mood.

Foggypath lounged around in the camp, apparently unconcerned about everything that'd been happening.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Shadderpaw nodded, glancing over to his mentor lodging about a ways over. Grunting, he swished his tail over to one side and tightened it in a coil, his eyes dim.

Relicheart shook Rip-paw for a second, but failing to wake him, he just continued on until he reached the source of all the blood, his paws freezing in their place. Wh-what.....happened...?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Burntwhisker lay on the ground, his throat, stomach, and sides ripped open.

(WB)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Fatalspawn chuckled. "I may need a little help. Mind nursing these two?" She gently nudged the golden-yellow kit and the Russian Blue kit. "I appreciate the help immensely, Fallenshadow." she said, gratefully.

Mangokit grumbled. "Yo, mom. Why do you have to babysit these weird looking kits? I mean there's obviously something wrong with them. Look at the markings!"

Pinkykit stepped up closer. "Well I think they're adorable...."

Fatalspawn looked at Mangokit fiercely. "You shouldn't talk about another cat's appearance like that...It's disgraceful."

"Sorry mom...."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:09 am

(HOLY SHIT. BURNTWHISKEEEEEEER.)

Roguepaw was in the process of grooming his fur, again, when Rip-paw and Relicheart darted out of camp and the scent of blood was trailing after them. Morbid sense of curiosity roused he dashed after the two. He padded up next to Relicheart after he'd quickly checked on Rip-paw. His eye's narrowed and his fur bristled, he instantly check around them, as though waiting for the attacker to strike again.

Icewing twitched her whiskers and rolled her eyes at Fatalspawn. "Her milk wont come until her kits are born, you'll just have to put up with them for a while longer." The young queen meowed. She would have taken them, but her milk had dried up last moon after Sleetpaw, Shadderpaw, Deltapaw and Lavapaw were apprenticed.

The sun was starting to set now, and the sky was been bathed in blood. Ghostsong didn't normally believe in seeing omens in the sky but right now, with one bad eye and an aching back... she could see Fire and Ice chasing each across the sky, merging into a beautiful new night. She shook her head at her own thoughts and turned around to stare out the entrance.... Burntwhisker had been gone for a while... good he really have been attacked?

(I really want Icewing to get pregnant again, but not with Harrierstar's. Any volunteer's?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 am

( I know. I love Burntwhisker.

OHOHOH PICK CROI LOL )

Mitepaw's claws slid out instinctively as he dashed after Relicheart, following the sickening scent of the elder's blood. He skidded to a halt and almost threw up. "Oh, oh STARCLAN. Wh- what- ooooouuuugh happened?" He was gagging from disgust and sorrow at the sight of the mangled elder.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:23 am

Roguepaw hissed when Mitepaw appeared, but realising it was just the wayward Hunter/warrior he turned back to the gruesome scene. He knew he'd have to see ugly sights throughout his life and instead of being scared or nauseated by the scene he concentrated on figuring out what happened. "It's hard to tell over the blood and fear scent but I'm pretty sure the attacker was a cat" He said, endeavouring to keep his voice even. (It's this type of behaviour that will lead to others thinking him heartless.)

(Croi's not a bad idea, he's fair and even and his accent is probably endearing. Plus Icewing just wants to stick it to Harrierstar)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 am

"I'll take this one back to camp." Mitepaw said, gesturing to Rip-paw. He grabbed the cat's scruff and dragged him back to camp.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:38 am

(If she wants someone who will mate with her easy she could pick Shadowcore, my little man-whore. Although Croi is a good idea..)

Vieledmist gazed over the clan cats, searching for toms to do border patrols.

(So much WB right now >.>)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:57 am

Relicheart stepped forward and hissed,"Keep your guards up!" He then padded quickly over to Burntwhsiker's body, touch his nose to his chest as if to check for breathing. Then, without a word, he picked the old cat's body and threw it softly onto his back, his olive green eyes darting around in a worried notion, searching for the attacker.

Hellspire snorted as he strutted through the clearing, annoyed at how many of the cats were gone and not able to bring him his dinner. Picking out a large rabbit, he padded secretly over to the Nursery, sitting on the side of it with sliver of seeing space. He wanted to see what the kits looked like and smiled softly at how they wriggled and whined. It reminded him of a simpler time when he could enjoy such kithood wonder, and it secretly made him glad that there this many more kits who would be able to enjoy life too. However, no cat could find him. He had to keep it to himself that he'd rather live as a kit than live as the warrior he was now.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

(Damn, account fail!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Fatalspawn looked at Icewing. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me," she said, joking. "I wasn't the one that wanted help in the first place." She chuckled. "But it's fine. I'm sure I can handle them for a while." Plenty of rogues drop off kits...it's no big deal. But for some reason, Fatalspawn adored the kits. It may have been pity, or love- she didn't know for sure.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Quartzprickle had been walking by the Nursery, heading to the hunters' den when she heard Icewing's reply to the other queens' discussion and snorted. She never really liked the pretty white she-cat who her father had picked over her own mother, but then again, Harrierstar wasn't one to stick with the same cat for long and Quartzprickle was sure that Icewing knew it as well. Twitching her long, seemingly ice-tipped whiskers, the prickly hunter continued towards the hunters' den, surprised to see Hellspire spying on the Nursery from corners of her icy eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Icewing chuckled and shook her head. "They look strong, they'll be a handful when they get older." She meowed, leaning over the nest to get a look at the newest Clan members. She smiled as they wiggled around and pawed at Fatalspawn's belly.

Sleetpaw had finished her mouse and was now contemplating something of importance, could she convince her father to let her train? There was only one way to find out. She looked around and padded to the Leader's den, calling a greeting and slipping inside.

-

Only a few moments later she shot out of the den like a bird into the sky and ran straight into Quartzprickle, she ended up sobbing into her sisters fur and hiding her face there. Hiding the painful claw marks bleeding on her cheek. As though saying hurtful things and refusing to listen hadn't been enough he'd sent her off with a swipe of his massive paw... and there wasn't anything to be done about it.

Roguepaw padded next to Relicheart. He made sure to scent the area and keep his ears pricked in case the cat that had killed Burntwhisker was still around and tried to surprise them.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:20 pm

(Ahh nah!! Harrierstar done did it now!!!!)

Quartprickle silently lifted Sleetpaw's muzzle up with the top of her paw, examining her younger sister's bleeding face with a scowl. Quartzprickle wasn't one to deal with family matters, except for complaining to her father, but this...this was different. Sure, they had different mothers, and sure, they didn't always act like kin for the most part, but Sleetpaw was always on her side. It was only natural that siblings sided with each other, and Quartzprickle could read Sleetpaw's feeling like an open book. "....He did this to you, didn't he?" Her ice cold eyes burning into her sister's, but not with rage, only worry and sorrow. She glanced down at her own left hindquarter wear a long, but not very deep pink scar remained hidden beneath her long, thick, polar-bear like fur. Even though it happened when she was younger than Sleetpaw, it still burned with the shameful pain that she had caused herself by sneaking into her father's den as a kit, hiding a worm in his nest.

Relicheart kept his head low to the ground, as if to protect his neck from any attacks. From the looks of Burntwhisker's body, the main source of death came from a terrible neck wound, obviously being the murderer's first choice of surprise attack. "Keep low. You're doing well to keep your ears pricked, but don't make them stand too much. You don't want them to end up like Shadderpaw's, all shredded to ribbons."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:33 pm

( OH HECK NAW )

Mitepaw's pelt was now stained with Burntwhisker's blood, but he could care less. He dropped Rip-paw off and decided to head to the river to clean up. He padded through the woods, running the past events through his mind, so absorbed in his thoughts that he almost didn't notice the movement in the bushes.

Then, a tiny paw stepped out from the shadows. "Hello?" Mitepaw asked, taking a step forward.

As if not wanting to be seen, the paw jerked back into the underbrush and the bushes rustled as the owner of the paw took off. "Wait! Wait! I'm not going to hurt you!" Mitepaw shouted, following the sound.

After taking a winding, confusing path through the woods in pursuit of the cat, Mitepaw found his search was in vain. Grumbling angrily to himself, he began trekking back towards camp.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Featherpaw, being somewhat tired, passed out with her paws splayed out, one front leg draped over her face. This was how she slept when she just really didn't give two shits about the world.

(Featherpaw, sleeping like I do.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm

(Omg!! Twoclan?? If so, PM me. I want some Twoclan kitties!!!)

Relicheart keenly set ears faintly heard Mitepaw's reassuring cries and he took off after the voice. After a bit of running and struggling to keep the dead elder's body on his back, Relicheart realized that he had been on the path that headed back to camp. "Mitepaw? What happened?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next