Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 39 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 am

Shadderpaw stood uncomfortably in front of Croi as he mewed,"Everycat's heard of the nursery tales about the ghostly white cat with red eyes and his very long tail that drips a trail of blood wherever he walks. The warrior with the blood of a thousand cats staining his claws who comes and tears the spirits away from bad kits who disobey their mothers. I'm right, huh?" Her pale eyes flashed, nervous look causing his walking to falter and he tripped on a rock. He turned around to look at the old cat and replied,"Is that so? Hmm."

(damn me and my slow posts)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverWind Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am

"I do!" Moonpaw suddenly piped in. Rushing over to in front of Croi with an eager look in her eyes. "If your going to go look for Smolderstar, I wanna come!" Turning to look at Ghostsong once more. Having a sigh of relief as it was explained to Moonpaw. It was scary to think that anything had the power to steal something like a soul from a kit, good or bad.

(I know! It's moving so fast!)
SilverWind
SilverWind

http://angel-hearted-being.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am

"I'll come along, as well." Lavapaw declared after swallowing down a mouthful of rabbit. His eyes were alight with excitement. An adventure!

(Cats give me wb))

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:07 am

(DAAAAMMMMIIITTT Ninja'd x3!)

Cursekit stood up as tall as she could. "Crio, can I go out and find Smolderstar? I won't get hurt I promise!" She mewed sweetly, trembling despite her attemps to stay calm. This talk of blood and vengeful ghosts was making her angsty. She had to know for sure what was out there.

(<3 Love my little cursey and her odd need to know everything ghosty.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am

Deltapaw slunk away and shook her head nervously. "W-well you guys can count me out. I'm not going out to find a ghost. I-I don't even want to go out into that forest after how Enigmapaw disappeared." (She wasn't around to hear that she left.

I have total WB for kitties too Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:09 am

( Wait, is it day or night? )

Croi grinned. "Great, then I won't be alone! The more the merrier..." He laughed, swishing his tail. "We'll go when the moon is high in the sky, into the dark woods where anything could be lurking, waiting to gobble us up..." He spoke in a dark, spooky voice, building up tension until WHAM! He jumped onto his hind legs and roared, waving his paws in the air in an intentionally goofy manner.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 am

(*trolls RP* Hehe I know what I can do. *lurks away from find Malicepaw, the demon kitty* XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:12 am

(Night now I'd say.

and how's about this.

EVERYONE PREVIEW BEFORE YOU POST LIKE I'VE BEEN DOING
GOSH.

I wont be on this excursion, gonna be doing stuff with Sleetpaw and the prophecy.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 am

"We'll meet at the west edge of camp when the moon is at its highest. Gather your wits and courage, and be there if ya think you're ready." Croi chuckled and trotted off to prepare himself for a night of exploration and scaring the crap out of a bunch of apprentices.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 am

(Aww poop. and yeah, i normally preview new posts before posting Razz)

MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 am

Sleetpaw rolled her eyes. "Humpf, yeah whatever chasing ghost stories. Good use of your time." The mumbled, she'd been listening to the conversation going on.

"Croi! Taking my apprentice are you?" Earthshatter chuckled as he padded past her. "Remeber lovelies you've got a group hunting session tomorrow so don't let him keep you up too late!" She said to the Hunter Apprentices. Sparing a especially friendly smile for Moonpaw, who was her apprentice. Though All the Hunter's where taking on more then one little she-cat Moonpaw was Earthshatter's favourite.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverWind Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 am

"If anything shows up, I'm sure we can all fight it off." jumping a small step backwards with a chuckling at Croi's goofy demeanour. Moonpaw's body straightened up almost instantly when she heard her mentor's voice. "We won't stay up too late. Well...I'll try not too." the apprentice smiled. Eager for the hunting session tomorrow. Moonpaw liked doing her part for the clan. Hunter's in her eyes ws the most important roll. Without them, the clan would go hungry.

Last edited by SilverWind on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
SilverWind
SilverWind

http://angel-hearted-being.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 am

(A bunch of apprentices...And a kit :3)

Cursekit padded out of the den, heading to the nursery. No reason not to get comfortable before facing certain death. The crimson ball of fluff, for the first time in her life, trotted happily through camp.

(WB for me Sad)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 am

(( Rose reminded me. I have to sleep. Just about 1:30 am here and my parents rage if I stay on the comp. too late.
Night ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:25 am

(Lol, same time zone. And raging parents. But I don't care, cuz....
I REGRET NOTHING!!!!
And I elabortatly scheduled my mind. My mum wakes up to pee aaround 3 every morning, so I've got a solid 45 minutes to be safe.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:25 am

Croi grinned to himself as he walked through the clan's camp. This was going to be fun, not just for him but for a good collection of apprentices and even a kit. It would be a good way to establish a reputation in Frostclan, be it a good one for kit-sitting or a bad one for being immature and appealing to a younger crowd.

He padded towards the west edge of camp and curled up at the meeting place, ready to nap until the moon was its highest in the sky.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 am

(Urgh, DN, start getting on earlier XD.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 am

Quartzprickle bitterly watched Earthshatter and the group out of the corner of her barely opened eyes from where she was curled up beneath a stone ledge where it was nice and shaded. She couldn't say that she was jealous because she wasn't. It didn't matter if to her that the brown she-cat was liked more by the hunter apprentices, but that fact that they probably respected her more than herself is what bothered Quartzprickle the most. She sneered, a silent hiss whisking through her dry throat.
~
Malicepaw sat on a small hill, looking up at the darkening sky, his somber violet eyes glowing softly as his thickly boned tail swished around, crushing the blue-tinted grass that reflected the sky's light and stars, making the hill seem like it was glittering, the moist droplets of dew clinging to his black fur. Why must I be treated like a monster? I can't stay here another night; I'd be breaking the law of Twoclan that I worked so very hard to keep untainted. But if I return, I'll only be used as a weapon of mass destruction....what to do..? He sighed.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Featherpaw looked up from where she had crashed into her nest, yawning loudly. Leave it to me to be tired all day and unable to sleep when night comes, she thought bitterly, padding out of the apprenitces' den. She still had scraps of moss clinging to her snowy pelt as she flopped down next to the fresh-kill pile, sighing. She dragged a thin mouse over to her maw and began eating mindlessly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Shadderpaw had made his way to the apprentices' den and flung his body against the moss and feather, stretching his legs out with a series of short pops sounding from his tired and tensed joints. Sighing in relief, he rolled over to bit for to the right, moving out of the way when Deltapaw slowly settled down next to him, laying on her soft belly rather than on her back like her brother.

She chuckled softly at how Shadderpaw looked, his plush belly out and his front paws sticking out as if in a begging motion, while his back legs laid flat. She tucked her paws into her belly and stretched out her neck, yawning, before laying her chin down on the soft moss bedding, slowly closing her glowing eyes in relaxation. She seemed to be in a state of total bliss, and wished she could stay there forever.

(I made long listy o' songs Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:36 pm

(I see. I might not RP a lot today. I've been itching to make a pro/con chart of Featherpaw and Cursekit.)

"How 'bout some prey over here, bitch?" Shadowcore called from where he was drowsily washing himself near the sunning rocks. "And make it quick. I don't like to sleep on an empty stomach!" He added, grinning, just daring her to challenge him.

"Get it yourself!" Featherpaw was seething, her whole body trembling with an unimaginable rage. The cat she hated the most asking her to do the one thing she hated the most. He was gonna pay. It may not be now, but he was sure as hell gonna get what's coming to him. The hate-filled she-cat fled to the forest, where she quickly began stalking a sparrow.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Lavapaw saw that he wasn't the only one who retreated to the apprentice's den after Croi left. With a small sigh, the young tom flopped down in his nest, lying easily on his side. His eyes closed easily, and his breathing steadied. His flank rising and falling in short intervals. Soon, he drifted off into the warm embrace of sleep.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Enigmapaw cleared her throat quietly as she padded towards Malicepaw. She gingerly set one paw in front of the other until she sat next to him, wrapping her tail around her paws. She avoided looking him in the eyes and shifted awkwardly, letting a moment of silence exist before breaking it with another small sound. "Uh, Malicepaw?" She muttered quietly. "I-I'm heading back to Frostclan soon and, uh, would you like to, maybe... crmphaphph...?" Her voice was muffled by the paw she had placed over her mouth as she shied away. "Be... because... you know, once dawn breaks, we'll be warriors and we'll have to say goodbye... And I know y-you don't want to go back..." She cleared her throat again. "So, maybe... you can come back with me to... Frostclan?" She grinned sheepishly.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Malicepaw turned to look at Enigmapaw, a look of surprise on his face, his eyes still a slight bit watery. Once he locked gazes with the silver and black she-cat, his ears bent back and he gave a nervous smile; for once in his life, he looked like any other young cat dealing with everyday life. "R-really? But you- You know you can still spend up to 3 more moons here if you so desired. And I know how much it bothered you to live there....Would you really go back, just so I won't be alone?" He wanted her to remain happy here in Twoclan, but at the same time, he desperately wanted her to join him too. Could I find a normal life in Frostclan? Or will I be used like in the Flame? Either way, as long as I'm wish Enigmapaw, I'm sure things will turn out for the best...

She peered at the two sitting on the hill, the darkness concealing her otherwise flashy pelt, and her scent was lost on the breeze as she was downwind. Her soft, sorry eyes glittered with the threat of tears as they moved from Malicepaw to Enigmapaw. So many reasons for her sorrow, all racing through her hear. I don't know what makes me sadder, that Malicepaw is leaving...Or the fact that Enigmapaw, my new friend, is too...Or how those two may be staying together, even upon leaving....Or the fact that I'll never be able to tell Malicepaw how I feel in time?! But however sad she felt, it seemed she couldn't cry. It just wasn't in her nature; she was the jealous, violent time. The envious type. And yet, she couldn't feel that way- not about Engimapaw, nor Malicepaw. They were both just too special to her. After another moment, she had crept away, wallowing in her self pity, her black-printed golden fleece glowing softly as it reflected the moon's light. At least...I hope the still visit from time to time. "Oh Vectorpaw, there's no need to fret."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Enigmapaw blinked and nodded vigorously, her tail swishing happily. "Definitely. Besides..." She grinned and stood up, bouncing around her friend playfully. "I know that nothing bad will happen to me as long as we stick together." She purred and dropped to the ground, rolling around in the moist grass. Her pelt was now soaked with dew, but she could care less, too happy that Malicepaw practically just agreed to go with her to Frostclan.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next