Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 6 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 04, 2012 12:32 am

Lance grinned and, after sniffing the bottle, she downed the old coke, wiping her mouth off with her sleeve.

"Oh, you are quite disgusting." Viximon scoffed, narrowing his eyes in disgust.

"Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it. C'mon!" She took off, her Digimon following close behind.

(( That is definitely something my dad would do.

'HERE, TAKE THIS AND DUMP IT OUT AND USE IT TO GET WATER'

'OKAY' *drinks it and gets water*

'OHGODNO' ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri May 04, 2012 7:22 am

"Firewood. We can do that, huh, Moonmon?" Allie gently set the Digimon down and started away from the group. "First of all, we'll need some bigger logs, I think. Like from a fallen tree or something. Then we can gather dead twigs and stuff to keep it going."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 pm

"God of course I get the boring job." Daniel wispered under his breath. Then he went to a fallen log and sat down on it. Wanyamon went to sit down with Daniel but since he had no legs he cept slideing off the log so he just sat by Daniel's feet.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Eyes dashing any which way for food, Koya crept through the thick undergrowth, moving swiftly, yet silently so that she didn't attract any hungry digimon. Tip toe, tip toe, tip toe. All she could think about was to find food and return safely, her body trembling with the fear of being out there in the dark. Of course, she hadn't been scared of the dark for many years, but traveling alone in an unknown land with horrid creatures who could gulp you down in one brief movement seemed to rekindle the old fear. She clenched a fist, her heart beating a mile a minute, but then she told herself that her friends needed her. Slowly, as she listened to the soft repeating loop of the strange device that was hooked to her belt's beeping, she tried to slow her heart rate to match the tone, calming herself down. "Its ok Koya. Just keep your eyes out-" Suddenly, something caught her eye. JACKPOT!!

Glistening a couple feet away where a large grove of wild ripened black berries, plump, juicy looking, and some even falling off the branches. Running up, she began picking dozens of the fat berries, being careful not to pierce the delicate skin with her sharp, quirky movements. Every so often, she would pop one berry into her mouth and savor its flavor and juices, telling herself it was just a little boost to keep her going and the rest she found would go to the others.

After picking what she could of the black berries, she continued on, knowing not only berries could fill them up. As she nibbled slowly on a blade of sweet grass, she noticed a bunch of bright colors beyond her current location. She then walked off towards the area that practically called her name.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri May 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Katrina didn't reply to Koya's order, though she was a bit annoyed by getting bossed around. Get over it, she told herself. She scooped up Gigimon and walked into the forest, scanning every blade or grass, every leaf, and every strip of bark on the trees. She couldn't find anything of utter importance, though there were a few times that the leaves rustled suspiciously.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Suddenly, a sharp, loud rustle of leaves became to shutter behind Katrina, sending a flurry of soil showering the girl and red digimon. There was a strained grunt, followed by a blunt sound that couldn't be figured out by ears alone. A sweet scent wafted through the air, its aroma sending images of candy and treats to the mind of all who inhaled it. Though the rustle was suspicious, there was no feel of danger nor evil in the air, a soft night breeze enough to cool one down, but not enough to send chills down their spines.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri May 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Allie walked deeper into the forest. She was starting to get a little nervous, but she wouldn't let that distract her from the task at hand.

"Alexandria, this should work, right?" Moonmon said from just ahead. Apparently, Moonmon wasn't going to just call her Allie.

She came to see what the Digimon was looking at. A large tree seemed to have fallen (or knocked down, for all she knew), where it simply lay on the ground. She walked up to it and siezed a branch, then tugged on it as hard as she could at an angle to break it off.

With a loud CRACK, the wood splintered, and Allie stumbled back.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri May 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Clara grunted, clearly not amused. Humf. They think I'm a dumb, 'ol baby....And this guy, she thought, looking at Daniel. Is worse than grumpy, old uncle Joe! She sighed, picking up Chibimon, and walked over to sit by Daniel. "I'm not helpless, 'ya know. I've been riding HUGE, MEAN gators since I was just a little crawler..."

Chibimon feel asleep, nice and warm in the girl's arms.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 pm

(( sorry. sorry. Been busy. >.< btw, ima go with Tunomon, cus: the wiki))

Raegor paused, panting lightly and ran a hand through his balck hair as he stared at the furry ball, with a blade sticking out of the top of its head. It shifted, seemingly sniffing the air. Raegor had been following the digimon, as it darted off in seemingly random directions.

Suddenly, Tunomon yelled "Over there!" and hopped off again. It ran-well hopped- surprisingly fast for a fluff ball. Raegor started after it, with a grunt.

The flurry ball of fluff, practically barged into the girl holding the berries. Accidentally, ramming his forehead against her arm. The blade from the top of its head, slashing through empty air.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 04, 2012 10:24 pm

(Lol! I just found something out: If the wiki says the name in japanese, there is a tab in Name link and it has the dubbed name as well. Apparently Tunomon's english dubbed name is Tsunomon Razz Still its up to you.)

Koya squeaked out in surprise, falling over and spilling the berries upon her clothes, the delicate skins of the berries staining the cloth. "Oww hey! Don't eat me, I swear, I'll give you heartburn! And gas!" She then opened her eyes, seeing it was only a in-training digimon. "Woah, you're too small to eat someone my size." She picked him up and scratched the soft spot behind his horn. She then looked up and jumped, clutching the small creature as she saw Raegor standing before her in the darkness. Her violet eyes glittered with worry, unsure who this person was or why he was here.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Viximon and Lance returned quite soon after they had left, singing songs from random children's television shows. "It seems..." Said the Digimon. "That we do have something in common." He hopped up slightly and Lance finished the sentence.

"Singing!" She picked Viximon up and held him under her arm. They began singing the Flim Flam Brothers.

"Well, look at what we got here brother of mine, it's the same in every town..." Viximon began. She had taught him the words in a short period of time and he was already getting it quickly.

"Ponies with thirsty throats, dry tongues, and not a drop of cider to be found!" Lance continued. They had the duet parts from the actual show wrong, but they had split them to make it more... fair.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat May 05, 2012 6:56 am

After a short time, Allie and Moonmon headed back, Allie with an armload of wood for the fire.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 05, 2012 8:10 am

Katrina swayed on her feet, nearly falling down. Gigimon would've done the same, have he had feet.
"What just happened?" Katrina mumbled, leaning against a tree for support. She could barely see something among the deep-green ferns.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 9:16 am

Rolling through the rustling ferns were a couple of bruised black berries, dripping with juice as they were damaged by the ground. Suddenly, Koya had backed up, following the same path as the rolling fruit and when she spun around, she nearly stabbes Katrina with blade sticking out of the down soft, burnt orange creature's head. "Katrina? Yes! Good, you're here. I think I found another person." Her body was stain and dripping with crimson liquid, and she smelled of persperation, yet surprisingly sweet too.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat May 05, 2012 9:30 am

"Look I know your not helpless but I got put in charge of looking after you ok gator girl." Daniel said in a low voice.

Wanyamon was snuggling into Daniel's leg useing it as a pillow, and he slowly dozed off to a sweet sleep.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat May 05, 2012 10:09 am

(( Tsunomon it is, final decision. No newly discovered facts can sway my decision ))

Raegor had clutched his stomach as he bent over laughing at the girls reaction to Tsunomon. His eyes threatened to water, and his feathery black hair covered his eyes.

Tsunomon rubbed against Katrina's hand. Liking the girl already, especially since she smelled nice too. "Actually, we found you!" Tsunomon declared. "Your Dorimon and Gigimon's partners right?" he asked. Taking a sniff of them. "I can smell them on you!" he paused, in his excited babbling. "Hey, hey, Where are they?" he asked. "Oh that reminds me!" Tsunomon suddenly declared without break for breath. "My partner:" the little digimon paused and shouted "Raegor! Over here!"

By the time time Raegor had recovered from his laughter, he had noticed that the girl, along with Tsunmon had seemed to disappear. "Woah, woah!" he said. "Wait up!" Raegor hurried in the direction he thought he had seen some movement. When a loud voice he recognized suddenly made its way to his ears. Raegor pushed his way through some bushes and into the small clearing, where Tsunomon's voice beckoned from.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat May 05, 2012 10:39 am

Clara looked at him, her eyes unreadable. "My name is ClaraBelle. Clara for short." she replied.

(WB)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 am

(lol Kay!)

Koya sighed, patting Tsunomon as he was clutched against her chest, looked up and replied,"Your......partner? So you know Dorimon and Gigimon. Does that mean you know Moonmon, Viximin, Waynamon, and Chibimon as well?" She then heard Raegor approach and she recognized his voice as he called his 'woahs'. "It...can't be......" As she waited to see if her suspicions were true, she set the hyper creature down on a soft patch of clover, the wispy night breeze chilling her spine. If it is him, then we need to hurry. We're already late to camp as it is.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat May 05, 2012 12:06 pm

"Of course!" Tsunomon said with a single, vertical hop. Then the digimon turned and hopped towards Raegor "Took you long enough, slowpoke!" he said.

Raegor shrugged and chuckled crouching down by Tsunomon "Sorry." he said, then lowered his voice, trying to whisper. But he was a horrible whisperer and his voice could easily be heard. "Who are they?" he asked
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Koya took a step forward and replied,"I recognize your voice...Could you actually be......Did we all really get transported to the Digital World?! Damn, I need a Rockstar to help wrap this around my head." It was obvious who she was, always talking about kicking back with a Coke or a Rockstar as she chatted with her friends online. She was K Kat905, the Pal Park's Snacker Slacker.

Staring at the two, she grinned and replied,"Well then, if you are who we think you are, you can follow me back to camp and introduce yourself to everyone else. Of course, that is after you help me regather more food." Her artificial gaze flashed deviously as she spoke.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 05, 2012 1:31 pm

"It's shaping up to be a wonderful holiday..." Sang Lance, still holding Viximon. "Not your normal, average everyday..."

"Sounds like someone felled my old corral tree! Spongebob, Patrick, why'd you do this to me?" Replied Viximon.

"The world feels like it's in looooverly!"

"GO AWAY BEFORE I HARM YOU BODILY!"

The song continued, the pair singing song after song from various children's shows.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat May 05, 2012 1:48 pm

"K Kat905?" Raegor asked surprised, with an eyebrow raised. Surely it could only be her, the voice sounded the same as well as the the majority of things she was talking about. Raegor stood back up "Wait, slow down." he said, his hands raising in the universal gesture for stop. Things were happening too fast, and he was confused. "The others are here too? All of our internet friends?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 2:02 pm

"DR4G0NN3RD! It is you!" She was mad with excitement. "Yes, the rest of us are here too! Gator Girl, Ninjiawesome, SamuraiKenny, British Boy, and even Swiss Cheese! And all with our own Digimon!" She spun around, snatching up her beanie hat. There were some berries left unharmed and she sighed. "Hey, Raegor, is it? Let's head back to camp. I'll pick up some food on the way." She tightened her micro ponytail that had come loose, the jagged ends sticky from berry juice.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat May 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Raegor's head was spinning, but he just agreed with a dull nod.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Tsunomon said, with a wide grin as he hopped after Koya.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 05, 2012 2:25 pm

(Mod Power: TIME JUMP!!)
Koya appeared into the camp through the trees, her arms packed with greens of all sorts. As she came toward the center, she gasped, noticing that she sleeping Dorimon had changed. He was much smaller this time, and had no limbs. Dropping the food, she ran at the sleeping creature, eyes brimmed with worry. "What happened to him?! Dorimon! DORIMON!"

The creature blinked awake and whined. "Awwww Koya, you woke me up. Huh? I must have dedigivolved to Dodomon again. I must be starved."

Sighing that her digimon wasn't hurt, she walked back over to the pile of food with Dodomon in her arms. "Well, we have food. Black berries, turnips, parsley, and garlic. Its all I could find, but there's plenty for all." She left Dodomon to pig out on a small pile of food, walking over to Lance and replied,"Ya get the water?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next