Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 19 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  MewMew100 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 pm

(Aww I'm sorry, buddeh. That sucks.)

Koya carefully balanced herself in the porcelain tub, making sure not to stand in a position where she could slip and get her gaming device drenched by the running showerhead. For the most part, the Japanese girl had mastered the art of mixing games with water- constantly bringing her ds, ipod, and laptops into either her shower or the public pool when she found the energy to pull herself out of bed. As she let the hot water drip down her form and pool at her feet, she dedicatedly made sure her hands remained dry as she wiped the collected steam on her 3DS' screen. She smiled as she read Katrina's reply and clicked quickly back with her rathery chewed-up stylus.

K_KAT_905: Really?! I'm curious what happened with you nooow!!

DemiGod: Well, I woke up to see Puttimon and Popomon with my younger sisters!! I swear, they ate more this morning than I think I've ever seen them eat before. Like they're trying to make up for the time they missed.

(Merp. Shower post inspired by posting while showering XD)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:10 pm

SamuriKenny: Something similar happened to me. Pororomon and Gigimon destroyed my kitchen. They're asleep on my feet, factually.

Katrina smiled, looking over her laptop to see the two bodies of her friends curled up, fast asleep. She thought about getting up to pace around or just generally mess with the odd trinkets in her room, but she couldn't bear to.disturb the two.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:51 pm

As she read the text scrawled across the webpages, she gave a gasp of surprise and leapt out of the shower, clutching her 3ds by its top screen and holding it out away from her wet body as she wrapped herself in a towel with her free hand. Holding the top to make sure the only piece of thick cloth covering her body didn't fall, Koya darted out of the steamy bathroom and fled down the hall to her room. As she burst into the room, she yelled out in astonished annoyance as she saw Saii laying sprawled out on her bed, letting the now awake Digimon climb eagerly all over him. "Saii! Get out!! I need to dress!"

The silver-haired boy flicked her jolly chestnut gaze to his sister and chimed,"But they're back! Isn't it great?! After more than a year too!! Took you guys a while, huh?!

~

"How illogical...." Sable stared dumbfounded at the two Digis who sat on his desk, shredding his black belt that had been properly set out of harm's reach- or so he thought. "Pinamon.......Pagumon?!" He watched as the two In-Training ranked monsters dropped cloth band that ranked his progress and the little creatures beamed. "Sable!" they chirped in unison, bouncing into his arms. Unlike his usual self, he merely gave a tearful smile and hugged the first real friends he could ever trust, forgetting his narcotic tendency of freaking out over every little thing wrong- being totally OCD.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19