Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 18 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:23 pm

"Um..Um.." Katrina trailed off, slowly climbing on Infermon's back with Guilmon and Hawkmon in two. She figured Patamon was following. It didn't seem wise to disobey the huge Digimon in front of her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 am

Patamon flapped quickly after his friends, grabbing onto Guilmon as he was the closest to the orange and cream Digimon. With a worried look in his blue eyes, he murmured,"Do you think we should trust him? He is a virus Digimon and those are the worst kind."

Infermon ignored the little rookie and took off running to his crater by the mountain's base. "Brace yourselves." That being said, he retracted his arms, except for the back two, and began charging his body to use Coccoon Attack. Grabbing two trees behind with his arms, he slingshotted into the sky, sucking up his arms as they flew. Moving at about 100 mph, it was sure to gives those on his back a real shock when all off his lengthy arms shot out without warning to latch themselves onto the peak of the mountain.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:57 pm

(I added to the plot of the first page)

"Wh-what's wrong with this place?!" The squeaky voice of middle-aged tween piped in through the loud bursts of cheering and laughter and tales. The girl, a fair-haired blonde who's delicate locks were held back in twin ponytails and flashy, azure eyes- stood uncomfortably, tugging at the blue and black dress with a short, white apron attached to the front, trying to make it stretch longer from its short length as a raging tea party exploded around her. Eyes darting back and forth, she noticed many things odd, yet familiar with the scene. Such a strange girl with violet eyes and brown rabbit ears sprouting from her head, holding up a teacup that was literally split in two- right down the middle, and a ginger girl wearing an enormous hat covered in stickers and stitches, and well as many other characters with odd costumes. And the weirdest part- little, colorful creature in different shapes and sizes danced giddily around the people. "Whaaaa?!"

With a sudden jolt, Saffie's head snapped up, bright eyes glowing as her eyelids flew open. Talk about the strangest dream ever- people I don't know dresses up for a Wonderland tea party, I in Alice's suit, and Digimon all around?! I guess that's what I get for listening to creepypastas all night....."ACCCKK!!" As she had pulled her head up from where she was rest on her keyboard, she was surprised as the bleached, terrifying face of Jeff the Killer was paused on her computer screen, scaring her enough to send her falling out of her rolling desk chair. "Shit! That almost scared the piss out of me!" Getting back up and popping her back in the process, the girl wiped the sweat from her brow and squinted to read the time on her desktop that glowed in the darkness of her room. With a groan, Saffie shook her head. "8:00 pm? Seriously- I fell asleep after only an hour? Mom is probably still up cleaning the kitchen." Glancing around, her eyes adjusted to the light of her computer as it faintly lit up her dark room, almost pitch black due to her thick plum curtains that blocked out any light from entering. The young girl enjoyed her room being dark, being quite the ham for creepypasta and scary stories, and she believed a light room would just ruin the mood.

Grumbling, she looked around and the gears in her groggy mind started turning. Wait a second......its quiet. Like, really quiet. OMIGOSH, where are they?! Stumbling around her messy room, she threw a hoodie on over her pajamas and her pink bunny slippers and raced down the hall to the living room and out the door.

"Saffie, where do you think you're going?" her mother yelled from the kitchen as she scrubbed down the countertop.

"I just going to get something real quick from the store!"

"But in your bed clothes-"

"Love you Mom, bye!"

~

"Damn, that was some good sleep!" Rubbing her eyes, the short girl blinked her lazy hazel brown eyes open and yawned, the sickening stench of microwave eggrolls, Sour Punch straws, and sugar free Monster forming a near noxious case of morning breath. Man, I really shouldn't have had that with dinner.......but sugar free Monster was all they had! Whatever. Instead of getting up or crawling out of bed, a loud thunk sounded as the teenager literally fell from her bed and rolled out of her room and down the tight hall of her family's apartment.

"Hey!" a scratchy voice whimpered from another room. "Could you be less loud?!"

"Oh shut up, Saii." Koya continued down the hall, now crawling on hands and knees towards the kitchen, tired gaze set on the fridge. Standing up, the girl trudged to the source of food and pulled out a carton of milk a bag of celery. Then to the cabinet for some Nutella. "Damn," she muttered, glancing over to the clock on the stove. "11:00 and everyone still asleep- Huh?" She noticed a pot of tea and coffee sitting on the stove and cocked her head to the side, blank look on her face. "So Mom and Dad already left? Not surprising- they did say they had to do some shopping today. But its Saturday, so they could've slept in a little longer." Shrugging, she turned away and headed back down the hallway.

Once back from the kitchen where she groggily picked out her.....unique breakfast, the tired teen stumbled through her bedroom doorway and tossed her pickings onto her bed and stood there, looking at her room in silence for a brief moment. I swear.....This feels so familiar some how. Shrugging, she decided she's go ahead and check her computer, seeing if any of her usual sites had anything new. As her hand slid across the cool, smooth surface of the laptop on her desk at the back of her room, her eyes glanced to the side and a slightly upset sigh exited her body. What she had seen- it was the two round forms half hidden by a blanket, set on an old, short dresser sitting in the dark of her small closet. Even now, after more than an entire year, the dark indigo and pure white eggs still retained their vibrant luster, appearing to still hold deep inside the lively, full-of-energy friends that had saved her butt on more accounts than one. Her voice was soft and low, almost hushed as she gaze somberly at them. "Dorumon.....Gatomon..."

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:32 pm

(So, it's like a year later...But they're still in the 'real world'.)

Katrina tore her eyes from her laptop, taking a moment to look at her cramped hand-the fingers were all curled slightly downward, mimicking the shape of a mouse. She tried to move them with little sucess; every time she let her muscles go slack her joints once again curled downwards, as if they were clutching something. She looked at the time-11:00, as it said at the bottom of the screen. "Sick," she mumbled, proceeding to once again place her hand on the mouse and continue to drag it about the screen, feeding virtual creatures.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm

(Basically. I posted a weak attempt to explain what happened in the first post Razz They fixed up the Digital World and stuff and returned home with their digimon. Only thing is, once they arrived, they turned back into eggs and haven't changed since. And now a big baddie has broken through the Wall of Fire [Firewall-Virus detection and protection] and that sort of thing Razz)

Shaking away all the warm, fuzzy thoughts of her time spent with her Digimon before they saddened her more, Koya sighed and gripped her laptop. "It's going to be okay, Koya. They'll hatch soon enough and we'll all be together again." Settling down in the center of her room, on her surprisingly clean floor, she placed the computer flat on her lap and booted it up. Waiting for the system to load, she leaned over and pulled the carton of milk, celery, and Nutella off her bed and set it nest to her. Popping the lid off the breakfast spread and pulling open the bag of the vegetables, Koya boredly pulled one stalk out and dipped in the chocolate spread and bit it. Hearing a satisfying crunch, she smiled with her mouthful and set down the food, moving her hands over to the milk, and after pulling open one corner, she guzzled down the fatty, white liquid to help wash down her food. "Ahhhh!" She wiped her mouth just in time to use her laptop. Oooo! I'll see what's new with Pokefarm first! Pulling up the pink page with a dazzling Mew at the top, she grinned and nearly leaped up. "Holy crap! I got the Apocalyptic Growlithe!! Sweet!!"

~

The blonde girl rushed down the street into town, looking left and right with her bright eyes as she searched on. Panting, Saffie was nearly out of breath when her heard as familiar voice call her name from atop a street light.

"Saffie?" the soft voice called, fluttering down with her large chocolate brown and pink ears. as she reached the ground, the bunny-like creature hobbled over to the girl who has stopped to catch her breath. "Are you okay? Why were you running?"

"Lopmon! Great- one down, one to go. Have you seen where-" She was cut off by the small Digimon as the Lopmon climbed onto the top of her head. "What do you think you're doing up there?"

"Cho·Hakkaimon took off- to the nearest bar, I think. Woah, you think you could be going any faster?!" the little creature exclaimed as her human took off running again, swerving to the left at the next cross section.

"Yeah! I'd like a whiskey on the rocks, please!" A squeaky voice squealed as the humanoid bounced excitedly up and down at the edge of the counter in the bar, her hazel eyes glowing with a glazed over sheen through her black eye mask, appearing a little woozy as she pushed a couple of empty shot glasses away from her spot.

"She's super cute, huh?!"

"Man, I know! But's what's with that costume?"

"You know, I think she's one of the fan-girls."

"You mean like one of those....oh what are they called?? Cosplay? Yeah, that's it!"

"Yeah, but what's the pig from- Woah, why's some kid here?!"

"Hey!" The bartender looked past the young woman dressed up in a body-less pig costume, glaring at Saffie as the girl entered the bar, clutching her bunny Digimon like it was a plush doll. "You're not supposed to be here! So scram!"

Cho·Hakkaimon turned around, and with a bubbly grin, she mused,"Oh heeeey Saffie! *hiccup* What are you *hiccup* doing here?!"

Rolling her eyes, Saffie had to pull her trump card. In a mock pout, the young teen ran over and whined,"Moooom! Its time to go hooome!" She tugged on the Digimon's arm and began pulling her out of the bar.

"But I haven't finished my drin- Hey, oww! That huuuurts!! Saffie, be gentle!!"

The men in the bar watched the scene in astonishment. "Did you know she was a mother?"

"And of a kid that old?"

"Man, she must've been one of those teen moms."

"Yeah,- must have had a pretty troublesome childhood."

"Yeah.....wanna another drink?"

"Hell yeah!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 pm

(Mew, you are the queen of hilarity.)

As Katrina went to her party to check her eggs, she looked at her friends list, noticing that the Pokeball by Koya's username was lit up to indicate her being online. Sweet! she thought, clicking the link to go to her party. "Aw, no fair! She got the stupid Growlithe," she grumbled, holding the virtual egg in Koya's possesion. Damn, my event rank was 73.4% and I didn't get it! she thought, shrugging off the irritability. Maybe she'll breed me one. Yeah, totally. I drop her a PM.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:45 pm

(Ironically, I'm trying to breed a male Apo with a female reg, but all the keeps popping up are regs Sad )

Koya danced her little lazy dance- moving her head and shoulders without having to get off her butt, and turned back to her screen. Scrolling down her farm page, she noticed her scourers had returned and she sighed a pleasant sigh, clicking on the Scour button. At once, she was met up with the list of her little darlings. She clicked retrieve all and grinned as the familiar yellow popup lit up her face with its bright color. Yes! More boxes!

After opening all her 15 boxes, and not receiving anything useful, the girl grunted and went to check her subscriptions, trying to see if RPing would take her mind off her failed scour missions. "Huh? So Katrina's up this late? I wonder if she's up for a little Sleet/Twitch awkwardness?" Giggling, she pulled up the Real Crystalclan page and skimmed through some replies that had nothing to do with her cats and groaned. "So no new replies, huh? Oh well- I can check FC then." She paused, hearing movement nearby, then to her surprise, Saii burst through her room and pushed her out of the way, his face pressed up to the computer's screen.

"Did you say Katrina's online?! Have you asked her if Guilmon and Hawkmon's eggs have hatched!?"

"Get off me, you fat fuck!" Pushing off her brother, she spat,"And no! I figured after asking her and the others so many times, the answer would still be the same. And why are you covered in water?"

"I was washing their eggs, duh! Just sitting there, they can get a little dusty from time to time."

"Yeah, that's why I covered Doru and Gato's with a blanket. Now get outta my room- you're crushing my celery!"

"That's the family's celery! Awww man! Don't tell me you were eating out of the jar of Nutella!! That's the third one this month that we've had to throw out because you pilfered it!"

~

"Cho·Hakkaimon! What was all that?!" Saffie held her hand to her face, shaking her head as Lopmon laid on her belly on the girl's head. "You stupid porker!! You know you're not supposed go wandering the Real World like you run the place, and you're certainly not supposed to get drunk!!" the little bunny growled.

"Porker?! I'll have you know, I may be dressed like a cute, lil' piglets, but that DOES NOT mean I'm a PORKER!! You overgrowth rat with ...uuuuhhh......paddles....for uhhh......ears!" Cho·Hakkaimon grumbled out, her voice slurring as the three remained outside the bar, standing on the sidewalk. The humanoid digimon stamped her foot and put her large hoof-covered hand on her slim, bare hip. Glancing at her reflection in the window, she frowned and murmured,"Hmmmm? Maybe I am getting a little chubbier?"

"Hah!" Lopmon stood up on Saffie's head, her ears draping down the sides of the girl's head like the sides of a winder hat. "Chubby's a term used for babies! You're plump, pudgy- you swindling swine!"

Rubbing her eyes, Saffie yawned and groaned,"Okay, okay you two. Let's just get home- we can talk about this in the morning when I've had my sleep and she's stuck somewhere between a hangover and being sober." The three all sighed and Saffie pulled Lopmon off her head, holding her pressed against her chest as the girl felt the much large Digimon, Cho·Hakkaimon pick her up and cradle her human partner. Lopmon dozed off on the girl, and Saffie struggled to keep her heavy eyelids open the rhythmical movement of the pig-girl Digimon's walking.

In a soft voice, Cho·Hakkaimon leaned over and whispered into her friend's ear,"You know, it takes a lot more to drunken a Digimon- especially one in their Ultimate stage. Now, let's get you to bed..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Katrina moved her hand from the mouse, finally, and began to type rapidly. She was basicly depicting the same thing over and over again whilst nobody interacted with her characters-Twitchpaw was sulking, Reveleyes remembering, and Rippledhaze doing whatever he did. She smiled as she noticed a post in one of her seemingly-dead RPs, Sueclan. She laughed as she realized it was one of the members breaking the fourth wall with their cat, having him moan about not being RPed within a week. She typed out a quick post and then went back to Frostclan, hoping for a post.

(Frostclanception.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 pm

I think I'll send Relicheart out on a patrol. Yes, that'll do since he's had very little to do recently. Clicking post, the elegant form of the young boy's body stayed perfectly balanced as her sat before his computer, violet hair tied back in a ponytail to keep from falling in his face, his hazel eyes set keenly on the screen. "Oh? Katrina and Koya are online. I suppose it would only be right to say hello." He blinked, a little surprise that Katrina was up this early- it was 10 am where he was in the Philippines, and Sable was smart enough to know it was about 2 in the morning over in Britain. "I suppose she just couldn't sleep, or she's making her usual rounds on her adoptables. I can't see why those are so addictive to some- I just see them as a waste of time that could be spent sleeping, but oh well." She shook his head, attempting to toss away his pessimistic nature before greeting the girls.

Sable_69: Good morning ladies....and I mean really good morning. Katrina, you're up quite a bit early, don't you think?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 pm

SamuriKenny: Ah, whatever. I couldn't sleep. I've still got some interactions to make to lock in my chances for the next event.

Katrina found herself yawning-she would probably pass out in an hour two. She grabbed the remote from her bedside desk and turned on her TV, pressing the input button to switch to her DVD player. She turned it on with the other gray remote and pressed play. Immediatly, the South Park theme song started playing. She smiled-she would be awake for a few more hours.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Three in the morning, and Allie was sneaking around in the kitchen. She pulled open the fridge and winced at the light that poured out into the dark room, snatched something random, and quickly shut it. The tall blonde girl slunk back to her own room, passing those of her parents and sister. Once her door was securely shut, she flipped open her laptop.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:20 pm

(Hey Sheyna!! I'm sorry we started up without you- I hope we hadn't been too far in Razz)

Sable smirked at the member's comment.

Sable_96: Oh Katrina...you and your Pokemon XD

K_KAT_905: So, Sable- what's wrong with Pokemon T_T ??

The violet-haired boy chuckled and mused,"And once you speak Its name, the Beast approaches. I should've been more careful with knocking their little, pixelated creatures." Shrugging, he leaned back into his chair and sighed. He glanced back and lifted an eyebrow as the slightest movement caught his eye- or so he thought. "Hmm?" He spun around in his rolling chair and looked around his very empty room. Nothing seemed different or missing- the scene was very plain with quite little, pale color. Well, all except for the two egg that were set at the back of his room, on a small shelf lined with candle and burning incense. Strange... Turning away, Sable went back to his computer and was surprised to see Felix was now up.

Sable_96: So what? Is everyone just getting up now? Felix, what's it like, 12:00 where you're at?

DemiGod: Hah hah, no. Its actually only 10:00. I was still up doing extra credit before bed.

K_KAT_905: Only you would be doing that, Felix -_-'

(Filler posts are boring post Razz Sorry for lacking in flavor)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:44 pm

(That's fine; I'm pretty much doing the same thing-building up a little expositions for our characters growth so when we get to the action parts we'll have even more interesting details to incorporate into their interactoins.)

SamuriKenny: Nice Felix. The only time I ever spend doing extra credit is when I get my books taken up in class.

Katrina went back to another tab after she pressed enter, scrolling down a list of search results on Amazon. "Damn-I'm not gonna spend fifteen pounds on a fucking book," she mumbled, looking for a cheaper copy of the next book in the current series she was reading. After plowing through her bookshelf, she'd gone back to the warriors books, but her parents, however, did not approve of such 'childish' content, causing her to be forced to fund herself. If only they knew the dark horror inspired by such books...

(Remebering British currency at the last second like a boss.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm

((Nah, I'm good hopping in here~))

As Allie pulled up the internet, she noticed how many of her friends were online. Wow. Now I KNOW it's still night for a lot of them, too. She shrugged with a slight grin and typed quickly.

Swiss_Cheese428: Hey guys!

((Crappy short post. Whatever. WB.))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:33 pm

(And sorry for bumping up Allie's age by one year- I kinda did it to all the charries Razz So you've basically figured out what happen with the refreshing of the rp?)

Dammit!! They not only wiped out my attack squad, but also got away with their own spy mission!! Stupid Cyberwolf65!! The pale-haired boy fixed the dual-colored earmuffs that began to slide off his head full of messy hair, tangled and matted. Wiping his eyes, which were red from lack of enough sweet slumber, Felix grumbled under his breath as he moved around new Pokemon to fill the empty spaces in his defense on Pokebattlers. The boy ignored his friends for the moment, too withdrawn into the sorrow that he had lost yet again another seasoned warrior from his Pokemon army, forgetting about the lie he told his friends about him doing homework. He winced once as the light of the bathroom flickered on and streaked through the crack in his bedroom door, burning his eyes with the signal that one of his younger twin sisters must have woken up to a wet bed. "Three year old half-wits," he muttered softly with a dull sigh.

Annoyed of his statistical game, he logged out of Pokebattlers and tabbed into Pokefarm, hoping that someone- anyone- had wanted to join at least one of the four new roleplays he had created in the forums. But to his dismay....and expectations, there had been no new updates or replies to anything and the only thing he could do as of now was repeat the last scour mission he had sent out earlier yesterday. "Its as if the internet-universe hates me, or something...."

~

Koya yawned and bit another piece of the chocolate covered celery, her eyes darting to her door as the loud chittering of her brothe's voice rose up to her ears. "What the hell's that kid doing in there? Stupid Saii." Scratching the back of her head, she edited her Mysterious Letter Box post a few more times, changing every little detail one by one until her fingers hurt- lurking in the rest of the RPs without making an effort to post anything. That's just how she was during a intense writer's block, like the one she had now. Damn it! And I just finished making Blossomclan too. Oh well- Katrina can handle it for a little bit. With a sigh, she stood up. As she did so, Koya paused, completely forgetting why she had gotten up and what she was about to do. Something caused her blood to freeze and her skin to crawl- something just didn't feel right. What......This sensation....I've felt it before......

Scenes flashed in and out of her head for only a half a second and to her surprise, her breathing stilled and her legs gave out- causing the girl to collapse on the carpet floor. She could move, but was too astonished to....as she remember the scene....the memory. There was red. Red scales and claws and blood running from her body as it......."....As it was crushed...." she whimpered under her breath, eyes widening. "Crushed by.........and rescued......." Tears welled up in her eyes as the chilling fire of her dream long forgotten and locked up in the darkest recesses of her mind came flooding back- the very same dreams that plagued her sleep for some many night and ultimately led them to the fate of becoming the DigiDestined. Then, a flash of a kind, gentle face with soft, pale eyes entered her mind and instantly calmed her nerves. Liddell....she's calling me...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm

(Time changing, RP-resurrecting power ENGAGE!! I even did a little bit of all my charries Razz)

Koya couldn't help but wear a smile upon her tired face. It was about 2 am in Japan and she found it oh-so cute when she woke up after a few hours of sleep to find that her video chat with Felix hadn't shut off and she was able to watch as the pale haired boy lay upon his bed, snoozing, with two little girls with hair matching his curled upon with him. "Awww!" Koya whispered, her exhausted eyes watering as her face grew contorted with adoration. "They must have snuck into bed with him after he fell asleep! Its, what, about 12 pm over there in Boston, so this won't last too much longer! I'm so lucky to have gotten to see Mr. Demigod acting all sweet and brotherly!" The Japanese girl gave a small yawn and reached in the darkness for anything that seemed to resemble a cup or can through her rather unhelpful eyes. She watched in awe for only a few more minute before she couldn't hold her heavy eyelid up again. With a sniffled, she rubbed her nose with the top of her arm and closed her laptop, setting it up on her dresser. Her tired gaze moved towards the shelf holding up her DigiEggs and she felt as if she were going to cry in her tiredness. Sobbing slightly, as anyone would upset during a period of exhaustion, Koya carefully plucked the large eggs from beneath the blanket and hobbled back to her bed. Before too long, she was fast asleep with the two warm orbs pressed up against her chest, close to her heart...

~

Laying in her plush, pink egg chair, Lucille had decided she's do a bit of dozing off before her parent's evening dinner party. With One Direction playing softly in her ears through her headphone, she pleasant kicked off her tight shoes and leaned back. However, she felt as if she wasn't tired. Bored, she absentmindedly picked at the small fake tattoo on her left thigh, hoping for sleep to come and take her away from all the shout she heard downstairs made from her parents and their frantic rushing and shouts. Closing her eyes, she eventually found a small bit of sleep and she smiled, fading off into her dreams.

~

Saffie sighed and sat up. It was 10 am and she felt horrible. The little blondie's stomach felt as if it were a contortionist, twisting and contorting into way she didn't feel was possible. Giving a groan, she pulled her butt away from the edge of her bed and glanced back. She gave a small smile as she saw Kokomon and Ebi Burgamon asleep in her bed, curled up and snoring pleasantly. Saffie gave a small yawn and wandered into the kitchen. To her surprise, her mother was awake and cooking breakfast, which gave her belly a delight hope for food. "Hey Mom, whatcha making?"

"French toast and sausage. Hungry?" The young woman with short scarlet hair chuckled as her daughter's growling stomach answered her question. "Cool beings. And the two mess makers? Still asleep?"

Saffie shrugged and sat down at the small table that sat in the kitchen and replied,"When I got up, they looked as if they were out of it. But then again, they'll be up in a blink of an eye if they smell food. Better to eat now than wait for Kokomon and Ebi Burgamon to eat it all. Ooo, I heard a good creepypasta last night you'd like."

"Really? What's it called?"

"Snow on Mount Silver."

~

Finally settling down in bed for the night, or morning, Sable saved his written documents and shut down his computer, sighing softly. "I haven't been getting that good of sleep recently. I must start going to bed sooner. I mean, its already 1 am and I'm up writing backgrounds for forms...and some don't even ask for histories!!! I hate that 'Other' section. Its the gate to Hell." The boy rubbed his face and yawned, his eyes felling heavy and fingers aching. "And to think I have Taekwondo tomorrow. Oh, life can be quite a bother sometimes. But its life." He quietly laid down and closed his eyes. But whatever...

~

"Gotta beat it! Gotta beat it! Gotta beat it!" The hazel eyes of the silver-haired boy were red and bloodshot as he sat right in front of his TV, the controller of Nintendo 64 glued to the grip of the young Saii as he stared at the quality pixel work of the original Street Fighter. Muttering to himself in his exhaustion, Saii shouted,"If even Hinata can beat this game under 20 hours, then surely I can beat it in 15, which better than Kori's 16 hours! Come on now!!! Work your ass-"

"SAII! Are you AWAKE!!! You better not be playing that game, or so help me, I'll smash it in the morning with your father's HAMMER!"

Saii froze and jumped back in horror. But to his dismay, his blood turned to ice as he felt something clunk into his back. Turning around, he turned sickly white as he had bumped his game system and knocked the game cartridge out onto the floor. "N-no saving.....and n-n-now.....th-th-this?!" The boy fell then, having a gamer's break down silently on the floor of his dark room, pathetically.

~

Felix yawned and rolled over, laying more on his sister Bea, and leaving plenty of room for Fea to roll around. However, as soon as he felt Bea's soft, small body beneath him, Felix woke up with a gasp. His eyes had flown wide open as he settled on the backs of his legs at the end of his bed, carefully wondering why the twins were asleep in his bed. After all, it wasn't a very big bed and the boy contemplated over why they would have given up their own bed to curl up with him. "Perhaps they had bad dreams..." he muttered to himself as he went to lay back down. But as he rest his head on his pillow and went to wrap his arms around the two girl, he cringed and his fingers recoiled. Was that...fur he had just touched? No, it couldn't be! Felix's family were greatly affected by allergies from animal fur and dander, so they never kept furry pets like dogs or cats. Sitting back a bit slower than before, now fully awake, Felix carefully watched Fea and Bea as they stirred under his sheets and the tween blink in surprise as the little girls' eyes slowly open, their sky blue colored irises rolling over to look groggily at Felix.

"B-Bubby?" Bea murmured softly before yawning.

Fea tugged at the edge of the sheets and pulled more over her the lower portion of her face before mumbling,"We're sorry, Bubby. It started snowing last night and we got cold."

"We hope you don't mind, Bubby." Bea added, closed her eyes again.

Then, before the two fell back asleep, them calmly finished in unison,"Besides...they said it was alright."

Felix's look of understanding changed to a look of confusion. "What? They said it was alright?!" Who's they?! Did those two get up and ask our parents? Felix, now determined to figure out what the two 3 years meant, he put his hand on Fea's shoulder to gentle wake her when he felt fur touch the tips of his fingers as they disappeared beneath the sheets. Giving a small yell, he fell backwards out of the bed and staggered to his feet, eyes wide. "Fea! Bea! Get up!" He shouted, careful not wake his parent up with his nervous voice, for he knew they would be upset with being woken up earlier than 1 on a Sunday. Felix watched as the young little girls groggily sat up in their older brother's bed and rubbed their eyes. Upon opening them, they were met with the astonished pale gaze of their brother as he stared at them. "What's wrong, Bubby?" Fea asked before looking at Bea and at what Bea and their brother was looking down at. "Hmmm?"

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:35 pm

(I think London is 8 hours behind Tokyo...so it'd be about 6:00.)

The keys of Katrina's laptop clacked as her fingers flew across them, furiously typing out a well thought-out rant. Really, if these people don't wish to be yelled at, they shouldn't act so idiotic. She was rather frustrated with a certain user who didn't seem to grasp that god-modding was practically illegal in any of her RPs.
She sighed as she sent out the well-worded paragraph. She flipped from tab to tab, finding that there wasn't much to do. Her resources were gathering slowly on Pokebattlers, and she'd been clicking for her shiny hunts on PF all day. In Japan, Koya was most likely sleeping.
With yet another hefty sigh, the ginger-haired young lady closed her laptop and opened up her DS lite. The screen still displayed what it had when she closed it-an onscreen keyboard, the small moving sprite of a Blitzle, and a symbol to tell her it was female. It was almost impossible to come up with a name for the zebra Pokemon.
Finally, she typed in a few letters and confirmed the name. With that out of the way, she went on to some intense Audino-method grinding.

There seemed to be something missing as she used her grossly overleveled nuzlocke-threatened Pokemon to OHKO Route 4's pitiful Audinos. She contemplated what she might be forgetting. Her mind drifted to the question that Saii had asked not long ago. He had asked about Guilmon and Hawkmon. Her mind drifted to her two best friends in the form of eggs, never hatching.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 am

Felix's jaw dropped at the sight of what his sister held, finding his hand every so slowly drifting towards Fea. Though he noticed her tired daze of a look change to one of frantic worry, he couldn't stop reaching out for the tiny golden-haired creature in her small hands.

"No! Bubby, please don't take him! Popo's the only thing like a pet I've ever had!!" The little girl's whines were soft, unlike usual. Felix had assumed it was because of the fact that she knew if they're parents had woken up to find them with such a thing, it would be gone in a matter of moments.

"P-Popo...?" The boy's eyes grew wide as a large crimson gaze locked curiously upon him from the creature.

Bea nodded with a yawn and rubbed her eye with one tiny fist before adding softly,"Yes, and Putti too." She moved the blanket off the rest of her body to reveal her other arm cradling a sleeping, little angel-like ball.

"P-Popomon....Puttimon...?! Felix gasped in delight, on the brink of tears, as the two creatures blinked their eyes at him. 

"Felix!! The golden flower-like Digimon chimed at the boy's words before jumping out of Fea's hands and landing on the bed before Felix.

"Yaay!" Puttimon added in, but was too comfortable to move from Bea's caring clutch.

~

Koya snored loudly with her hand resting on her belly as the night rolled on. However, the girl shot awake, her eyes ablaze with a dark indigo flame of exhaustion as a loud crash filled her ears from within the room. Her body shuttered as she pulled herself to the edge of her bed and strained her gaze to peer into the darkness of her room. As she struggled, she found it extremely difficult to distinguish what could have made the noise, as various bottles, plates, can, and other trash littered her shelves from past snacking sessions. Carefully standing up, Koya moved around her room, occasionally tripping or stubbing her toe on a shadow-hidden object. "Damn- that's it!" With a hiss of annoyance,  the girl instinctively turned back to her bed and felt around under her pillow for what she needed. Soon, her fingers touched a slick, smooth surface and she smirked in the darkness as she yanked the object off the cord it had been connected to. "Power up, baby," she chuckled darkly as the device started and filled the area with a flood of bright light. "Yes! There's nothing better than a 3DS XL's light power!! Now then..." She turned back to the rest of her room, shining the wide beam at everything she could. 

Suddenly, another crash sounded from her dresser as the light scanned over it. Jumping in surprise, Koya cautiously crept over to the piece of furniture and peered at the top with curiosity. Many cups, cans, and plates laden the flat surface, but she noticed a small puddle of brown- what she assumed to be old Coke or Pepsi- spilled across the surface from where another, empty, glass had been knocked over. "Hu-"

Koya's quizzical groan had been cut off as a bright, ominous leer hit her from behind the dresser. Before the girl had time to even gulp in fear, the furry form darted at her with great speed and collided with her head. "OOWWWW!! My frickin' face!!!" Huh?" 

As her pain began to subside, Koya looked up and a lump grew in her throat, keeping her from speaking in her astonishment. Her heart fluttered as she saw the shadowy violet ball of fur clinging to the top of her forehead, its broad, sharp white teeth tangled in her messy hair. "Dodomon?!" She flinched as another crash sounded from behind her and a fluffy white ball of fuzz bounced onto her shoulder, quickly rubbing the side of its head against her cheek.

"Koya-rawr!!" At the squeaky-soft voice of Yukimibotamon, Dodomon wriggled vigorously and grinned, still trapped in Koya's bangs. 

Another crash, though much fainter, clattered from outside her room and Koya cringed. "Oh crap- Saii!"

(Sorry for the weak post- still a bit groggy)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Katrina sat in her room, fingers clacking lethargically against the keyboard of her laptop. She had on a large pair of black headphones, which she preferred over the small earbuds that many others had simply for the fact that earbuds were quite painful to wear.
She turned up the sound and clicked play for a video, shutting out whatever was actually being said as she flipped open her DS, moving about the little characters. She had started a nostalgia run of the game last week, and still enjoyed it.
As the little Cyndaquil that led her team moved about the dungeon, she was barely aware that there was any sound coming out of her headphones. She was only aware of the heavy Scottish accent of the commentator that was playing...what was it? She couldn't remember.
The video stopped, which Katrina was barely aware of. She put down her DS after a couple minutes and realized that her internet had shitted out; the was some error with the page. As she refreshed the page, there came the noise of something heavy hitting the floor.
She looked up, removing her headphones and laying them on her bed. There was nobody in the house; her parents were out somewhere for some reason. They often celebrated miniscule things as an excuse to go out somewhere. Katrina, who preferred to stay at home, was doing just that.
She stood up, looking around. Dim evening light filtered through her windows, barely illuminating the room. She flipped a switch on the wall and squinted as blue and green light filled the room, causing an annoying flash of pain in the back of her head. She frowned, remembering when she switched out her normal light bulbs for the colored ones. It was cool for about a week, but after that it became quite annoying. It had been about a month now and she still hadn't bother to change them.
Again came the sound of something thumping against the hardwood floors. It was quieter this time, as if something soft but solid had fallen. Her room wasn't that big; she would notice if something were missing.
The sound came again. It seemed to be coming from...her closet?
She opened the crisp white-painted door, cringing a bit as it creaked. An old shoebox had fallen to the floor, as if it had been pushed by something. Katrina swallowed dryly, craning her neck to look up at the space that went slightly into the wall, like a small alcove, beside the shelf that was stacked high with old blankets and bits of cardboard.
There was supposed to be something in that alcove.
Something nudged her foot, and she jumped, nearly hitting the door. She did, in fact, manage to bang her shoulder on the wall.
"Don't be so scared! It's just me!" Called a high-pitched voice. It sounded strangely familiar.
Katrina looked down, a bright smile lighting her face. She picked up a little pink blob of a thing, beaming. "Pururumon! Jyarimon!" was all she managed to say. On the floor beside her foot, a little red sphere with wing-like red protrusions on the top of it was now sitting on her feet.

(I think I did this right.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Koya hurried out of her room, one hand holding onto Yukimibotamon in order to keep her from falling off, and the other trying to tug Dodomon away from her face as his body bobbed up and down during her quick sprint to her brother's room. She quietly creaked open Saii's bedroom door and was surprised to see that the room was rather well lit. The boy had forgotten to turn off his TV, which shown a blank blue screen from where his gaming console had been unplugged and the silver-haired kid was passed out awkwardly on the floor. Koya peered around his room for any type of movement, but as she crept inside, she was astonished to see DigiEgg shells shattered next to one of his shelves in his closet, the bits beginning to change into digital matter and vanish in the air. "They're not here," Koya shrieked under her breath and froze as another faint thud sounded from behind her. The kitchen! Young Digimon need a lot of food, right?! Of holy hell!! Spinning on her heels, the girl darted out of the room with her little creatures now under her arms, panting as she screeched to a halting stop. A blinding light shown from down the hall, past their living room, and into the kitchen. "The fridge!" Koya hurried, almost slipping on the rug as she cut through the large room with a massive wall of glass that shown the bright lights of Tokyo's night, and slid into the kitchen. She blinked in surprise as the refrigerator was left wide open with a trail of bits of food and condiments leading to their dining table. She turn completely around to face the tiny add-on room to the kitchen, she saw that a small, purple-striped creature wearing metallic helmet with spikes and a fluffy tail, as well as a small pink creature with four stubby legs like a fat dog sat on the table eating their massive plates of random food mashed together. "T-Tokomon? And K-Kapurimon?! Why are you two In-Training level rather than Bab- Oh, that's right." Koya's look of surprise changed to that of unamusement. "You're eating my house's entire stock of food."

"Hiya Koya!" Tokomon mused happily.

"Is Saii still sleeping?!" Kapurimon questioned.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:11 pm

With both Digimon now in her arms, Katrina's smile faded. "Why...Why have you guys been eggs for so long?" She asked.
"Well, you see..." Pururumon started. He was immediately interrupted by Jyarimon.
"Got any foodstuffs around here? I'm starved!" He carelessly mumbled, bouncing out of Katrina's arms and onto her white bedspread.
"Oh, yeah! I could definitely eat right now!" Pururumon put in, smiling as much as he could with just a beak for a mouth. He managed quite well.
"Um...I guess there's food lying around," Katrina said, opening her door and stepping into the hallway. The kitchen wasn't far off.
There was, quite literally, loads of food. Her parents had gone shopping yesterday and even with her appetite, she hadn't depleted the amount of sweets, crisps, and other tasty things that filled the kitchen.
"Looks delicious!"" Jyarimon said happily, bouncing past Katrina and, rather giddily, examining the contents that lay strewn about the countertops.
Katrina once again scooped up both Digimon and place them on the counter, looking over what food was available.
"What are these?" Pururumon asked, waving one blobby wing-limb-thing(TOTAL CORRECT TERM) towards a box.
"Those are just some biscuits that we got the other day. Aren't very good, I might add." Katrina opened the box and gave one to the digimon, who ate it greedily, leaving many crumbs on the counter.
"Not very good? These things are amazing!"

(This post feels very out of place. Iamsorry.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Koya sighed and sat down. After about an hour of rushed cleaning, the girl wearily looked over as now four In-Training Digimon lay passed out on the dining table. Koya would have to come up with some story to tell her parents about the lack of food, but later. Right now, she longed for her bed, to sleep as peacefully as the digital monsters were. With a groan, the dark, messily-haired girl stood up, gathered the creatures, and trudged to her room. Dropping them in a pile on her bed, she dragged her laptop off her desk and yanked it off its charging cord, setting it on her lap. Starting it up, she waited a moment for it to load up. With sudden interest, Koya pulled up Frostclan's page rather than Pokefarm's- her friends' private forum had been quite a bit inactive lately, so she checked it only a few times a day, after checking everything on her farm. Flipping it on, she was surprised to see that Katrina was on- idle- but on nonetheless. "Come on! Please come back on-" She froze as Felix's username flickered up at the bottom of the screen next to hers. "Yes!!"

~

Saffie yawned, sitting on her bed with a notepad and pen as Lopmon attempted to plsy with her long blonde hair, twisting and tangling it as they waited for Cho·hakkaimon to finish up with her meal.

"Woah Saffie! I never realized how gooood turkey is! I'd kill a hundred Leomons for a smoked turkey leg like this!" The humaniod digimon usually in giant piggy getup was now in a pair of comfortable bedpants and an oversized tee shirt- same as Saffie.

"Yup- Jaz makes the best dinner, even if she's not all that good at cleaning, huh!?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:05 pm

"Honestly guys, you can't eat all the food in my house. My parents know how much I can eat, and this is getting ridiculous,l Katrina said, sighing.
"But I'm still hungry!" Protested Poromon through a mouthful of leftover pasta from some days ago. Both the Digimon had digivolved somewhere between a bag of dark chocolate and a large loaf of bread.
"I know, but wait a little bit! Come on..." She picked both of them up and carried them to her room. Now that they weren't eating, their eyes had begun to close.
Gigimon yawned, his little red body quivering. "I'm tired. I think I'll have a nap."
Before she had gotten in the room, both divining were asleep in Katrina 's arms.

Putting to two down, Katrina opened up her laptop and began typing. In a short time she had three tabs open; one was Frostclan, one Pokefarm, and the third was youtube. She began to check a multitude of things and was surprised to see that Koya was online.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 am

Koya gave a weak smile as Katrina went from idle to online, her sensenof exhaustion beginning to flee her body. She rubbed her eyes with a tightly balled fist and pulled up the Clan's Clan to greet her friends. Her fingers clattered against the keys at a slower pace than usual and she had to squint at the bright light that the new text box emitted- Koya didn't understand why Forumotion had updated it to pale blue font on a solid white background, but she groaned and dealt with it anyways. After another moment more, she watched as the page reloaded and her post could be seen filling the empty thread with newfound life.

K_KAR_905: Heya Katrina, Felix. Seems people are finally poking around again! And guess what- you'll never believe what happened!!

GaMErg000D: Hey! Koya, where's Patamon and Kotemon's Digieggs?!

Koya rolled her eyes at the post that appeared right below hers. The first time in months that her brother decided to peek on and he's too lazy to even get up to ask her a question in person. "I'm right across the hall," she muttered to herself before glancing back at the Digimon. She smiled at how peacefully they slept and she sighed. Awaiting for any other replies, she stood up and stretched her legs, popping her back in the process. She grabbed her trust 3DS XL and flicked it on, starting up the browser. At least she could be online during her shower through it. She figured that's how Saii had posted as well, having only a ds and wii to connect to the internet in his room. Koya quietly walked out of her room with her ds wrapped in her towel and hurried to the bathroom nearby, pausing to curse under her breath at one point when she stubbed a couple of her toes as she tripped on her foot down the dark hall.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Katrina quickly read the message, suddenly interested in what Koya might be talking about. She had a front that the news would be just as good as what she hoped.

SamuriKenny: What is it? Something awesome just happened here!

(Short post is short, But I'm quite ill.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next