Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 10 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  MewMew100 Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Koya grinned encouragingly, resting her hand on Chibimon's soft head."Don't worry, I'm sure you'll Digivolve soon enough. Besides, we don't want all of the digimon to be too weak and tired to fight if another people-hungry creature comes along, right? You'l be like a trump card." She then looked over at Dorumon, her happy looked turned to horror and she emitted a sharp squeak as she saw he had dedigivolved back into Dorimon, and was laying unconscious. "Dorimon!" She darted over to her digimon's side, resting her hand softly on his tiny heaving flank. She carefully lifted him up and cradled him close to her chest, her eyes glittering with the threat of tears.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Chibimon nodded and dashed toward the Yanmanon, slashing at it's face.

Clara raced after Koya, fearing that her Digimon was badly injured, or worse. She knelt next to Koya, her tiny hand grasping the older girl's shoulder. "Hey, lemme have a look at him." she said, softly.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed May 09, 2012 8:53 pm

(Ok, after this Yanmamon gets dealt with, I'ma kick this thing up a notch. COME ON EVERYONE, well, at least everyone who wants a fight right now. Or I can just make him go bye bye?)

Koya, though she was glad for the gesture, shook her head and refused to give up Dorimon. Instead, she dashed away to a tree, and sat down with her back slumped against its base, the tiny creature pressed against her. "Oh Dorimon, you'll be fine. Just wake up."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Gaomon said "Double backhand!" He started to spin around and around until he was a living tornado, spinning at 100 mph. He used his new legs to launch himself into the air and stright at the Yanmamon which he hit in the face a million times. Then he fell to the ground and rested for a second before getting ready for a recoil from the Yanmamon.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 am

Guilmon unleashed a flurry of powerful claws on the weakened Yanmamon, growling audibly. His Rock Breaker slammed down on the Digimon like a landslide pounding the ground. Flames burned inside Gigimon's eyes.

Katrina gaped at Gigimon, her eyes locked on his crimson form. I-I didn't know he could do that. What if he did that to me? What if he did that to anybody? Any of the other Digimon are probable capable of the same power.... her thoughts trailed off.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Thu May 10, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 am

(Lol Tor, you put Gigimon XD And GoW, awesome post, dude! Sure, ya missed a comma or two, but if you keep this up, I'm sure your post will get even better Very Happy)

Koya was watching Guilmon fight when she felt a slight stir. Her gaze darted down to see the small mass of purple fur trying to leap out of her lap. "Dorimon, where do you think you're going? Not out to battle, I'm sure?!"

As he attempted to free himself from her grip, he replied," I cannot be out-done." He then bit his lip and his tiny legs collapsed beneath his stocky body, and he groaned in disappointment as he watched his comrades fight without him.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu May 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Lunamon's vortex of bubbles had dissipated. Now, she sprang upward to join in. "Lunar claw," she growled, giving a vicious slash to the injured Digimon.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu May 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Gabumon could see that Yanamon was clearly weakening. It wouldn't be long, he was sure, before the large digimon went flying. "Petit Fire!" he growled, as his jaws opening wide. A burst of blue flames flew out of his maw and towards the Yanmamon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu May 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Clara looked startled. "Oh, okay..." she said as she watched Koya run off. She then turned her attention to the fight.

Chibimon dashed toward the enemy Digimon, his magenta eyes tinged with a red fury. He felt unbelievable useless. All of the others Digivolved, but me. What's wrong with me?!?! "Hop attack!!!" he screamed as he bounced onto the creature's head.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Yanmamon roared in its buzzing fury, snapping its ugly fanged jaws at Chibimon. However, its gaze was blurry from exhaustion, and its wings were failing, so instead of even coming close to the tiny blue digimon, he fluttered, wobbly, over to Renamon, snapping sloppily at the fox creature standing upright.

Koya couldn't bear to watch, even though she knew the flying creature stood no more of a chance than a new born puppy did to Renamon; she knew that Yanmamon was completely drained of his power and was running merely on his own rage and bullheadedness.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Renamon grinned. "Well, looks like you're not going anywhere." He brought his paw up and swung down, the fist sparking and alighting in a blue inferno as he thrust hit towards the Yanmamon's head. He was just showing off for Lance, most likely. He didn't think that the Yanmamon was going anywhere, so, even if this attack would wear him out, it didn't matter after the creature was gone, anyway.

(( Power Paw, right? ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 pm

(Yup....I love Viximon's attack, dubbed, its called Killing Stone! XD)

Yanmamon cried out in anguish, and as Renamon's attack began its finish, the body of the Yanmamon began to disintegrate, the micro sized bits of pixels floating into the sky and disappearing.

Koya was stuck dumbfounded. As much as she wanted to ask what just happened, knowing everyone else was probably wondering the same thing, she couldn't bring herself to talk. Only small mumblings escaped her mouth, her lips pursed with utter confusion, making her look funny.

"What a weird face! You humans are strange."

Koya was a bit surprised by the voice, looking down to see Dorimin grinning goofishly up at her, his bright orange eyes gleaming. His stumpy legs fought against the girl's thighs on which he sat, struggling to get off her lap with his weakened body. Using more willpower than strength, he pulled himself away and waddled awkwardly over to Renamon, however, an odd metallic gleaming from a nearby bush stopped him by catching his attention. "Huh?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Renamon wiped his brow and sat down against the base of a tree.

"Whoa, Renamon, that was AWESOME!" Shouted Lance, hopping up and down excitedly. Renamon nodded, still out of breath.

"Would we happen to have any of those berries left? I am quite famished and I could use a rest..." His heavy breathing gradually returned to normal and he fell asleep.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 pm

"Well, that was definatly interesting," Guilmon said, sitting down with an audible thud. "But it was kinda cool."
(Sorry, bit of WB.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Koya whipped around to face Renamon, her jaw still dropped. Shaking her head, she mumbled,"S-sorry. That Yanmamon ate everything. Wh-what just happened to it?! Did it....die?!" Her bright eyes flashed as she jerked her head to face Dorimon, the little digimon tugging on a gnarled root.

Through the root, he replied,"Nope, just heading into the database to reconfigure himself. He'll then return to the DigiEgg form in Primary Village." His gaze had swiftly moved from the old plant to a nearby beetle that scuttled quickly across a wide leaf.

"Primary...Village?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 pm

"Quite.... No thank you. No, I apologize, the Yanmamon... cannot eat... my pet Viximon's... tail... on the seventh day... of the weekend..." Renamon began muttering to himself in his sleep. "And... twelve... chocolate tree boogers..."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri May 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Clara looked around, then fixed her eyes on Dorimon. "What do you mean? What is this..Primary Village? Is it like a town? For Digimon?" The young girl's head swam with questions.

Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Dorimon bounded goofily over to Clara, his bright eyes glued to her long hair. "Kind of. Primary Village is where all the baby Digimon hatch from their eggs. Elecmon protects them, watches over them, and raised them till they can leave. All Digimon come from that one place." He wagged his short, pointed tail, and crouched low, as if preparing to pounce.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri May 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Clara looked at him with big, curious eyes. "Is it fun there? Is it like a bayou? Or a city? Or like here?" She glanced around, quickly soaking up the images of the scenery.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Dorimon shook his head and chirped,"Not sure. As Digimon destined to become partners with you humans, we were created in Primary Village, but we hatched out here in the jungle only a few hours before you arrived. I think those weird things that glow when we digivolve caused us to hatch in the first place." The curious gleam of the shiny object behind the bushes caught his attention again, and this time, he walked over and shoved his through to see it. "Huh? What's....this?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 12, 2012 8:49 am

Guilmon glanced over at Dorimon, but he really didn't care. "I don't know what it is. Probably something fancy. I don't really feel like thinking right now.." He trailed off with a long yawn.

Katrina rolled her eyes, pulling the device from her pocket in her jeans. "I don't know what it is, either. But mine could be more stylish. Ugh. Pink."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 12, 2012 9:33 am

Koya shrugged, pulling out her own odd device."Mine's grey, not that its a bad color. Its just more of a simple color, a bit boring and neutral......kinda like me. Huh, who would've thought?" A sharp noise pierced their ears from where Dorimon had been romping about, and Koya drop the grey object and slapped her hands over her ears, not even able to hear her own thoughts.

Dorimon was busy backing up from out of the bushes, his jaw dragging on the ground as a the large metallic object sat on his tongue in his mouth. He carried it to the center of the makeshift camp and dropped it, licking his lips with a disgusted look on his face. "Thath......thasthed....horribl-" he began to mumbled before he was cut off by a beam of light, the energy coming from the square-like metal object.

"Greeting, my young DigiDestined..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat May 12, 2012 10:40 am

Clara gasped and whipped her head to face the strange square-like object. "Huh?" She glanced down at her feet, a bright orange device clamped to the side of her boot. "What 'tha? This place is just too darn weird..."

Chibimon looked suspiciously at the metal box thing. He prowled around it, not even blinking once.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 12, 2012 10:54 am

Renamon's eyes snapped open and he was helped up by Lance, who was standing next to him."Huh?" He muttered, glaring at the box. "I do wonder what that is, though I cannot say that it seems dangerous to me." His tensed-up body relaxed slightly, as did Lance's.

"Yeah, I don't think we got anything to worry 'bout." Lance said, yawning. "But it did talk. Wonder what it means by 'digidestined.'"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 12, 2012 10:59 am

Floating above the cube, in a the beam of light, was a hologram of a young woman. Through the yellow light, it could be seen that she had long, platinum blonde hair and was wearing simple white robe. Her face was calming and sweet as she watched the group of children.

"...I am Liddell of the Digital World. Please excuse my rushing, but we need to speak as soon as possible, in private."

Koya was in a state of shock. "What the....!" This Digital World was too much! She shook her head and sighed, scooting up over to the metal object. "So......why are you here, Liddell? Its obvious that you're a human."

"Your questions shall be answered as soon I can get you to me, face to face. Now...please, clear your heads, DigiDestined..."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next