Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 11 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Green Hornet Sat May 12, 2012 11:12 am

"Done." Said Lance simply.

Renamon covered his face with his paw and sighed in exasperation.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 12, 2012 11:21 am

Katrina breathed in slowly, clearing her mind of Kenny. Only one thought remained on her mind: What did Digidestined mean?' She expelled the thought from her brain, focusing as hard as she could on the strange woman. Her eyes slowly closed.

Guilmon glanced up at Katrina. "Wow. She can sleep while standing."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat May 12, 2012 11:22 am

"Same here," Clara said, simply.

Chibimon cleared his mind as well.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 12, 2012 11:29 am

Koya struggled to clear her mind; normally, she could easily go blank to ignore others' demands, but now, her head was racing with so many questions, it was almost impossible to clear her mind. Suddenly, her hand received a slight nudge. she opened her eyes and looked down to see Dorimon smiling at her.

"Don't worry," he murmured. "Everything'll be ok. I'm sure of it."

At once, the second her mind went blank, a light, fuzzy feeling drifted inside her, filling her with a soothing relief. As she opened her eyes, she found she was no longer in the jungle, but in fact, was standing a peaceful looking zen garden, right in front of an old fashioned japanese home.

Dorimon stood beside her, looking around in all direction. Except, he wasn't Dorimon anymore. It appeared to Koya that he must have digivolved on their way to what she guessed was Liddell's home. He was Dorumon now, and his silent, collected behavior well defined that.

(They all head therez Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 am

Clara opened her eyes, them drifting around the place, taking it all in. "Wooooaaahh. I've never seen a place like this before...."

Chibimon glanced around as well. He spotted a leaf blowing around in the breeze, and began to chase it. He ha a very short attention spam.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sat May 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Daniel's eyes slowly unfocused and he started drooling onto his leg like he allways did when he spaced out. Gaomon saw his partner drooling on his leg and he thought it was hilarious. Gaomon did the same as his partner but without drooling all over himself.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat May 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Allie took a slow breath and closed her eyes, forcing her mind to shut down, struggling to keep out any stray thoughts. She always had trouble fully spacing out, but this time, she managed it after a minute. Her eyes flicked open again. Lunamon was at her side.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Koya turned and began to see, through the misty fog, her other friends appearing along with their own Digimon. She sighed, glad to know that she wasn't the only one whisked to this strangely peaceful other dimension. She straightened her stickily stained jacket, wearing it more formally than she had been since they had all arrived in the Digital World. She wasn't aware of her refitting it, though. Supposedly, her subconscious had referred the hologram woman to being of enough importance to at least attempt to make herself as presentable as possible in her currently grimy state, though her part of mind that was actually thinking seemed to struggle in forcing itself to believe that the woman was nothing special.

Dorumon had sat down, his thick tail coiled neatly around his straightly perched paws, his keen gaze intent on the ground before him, as if he were attempting to study every atom of the soil's existence. His small black, bat-like wings was pinned against his back, a thin layer of jet black fuzz covering their membrane-like skin. The small, triangle-like orb on his forehead seemed to glow softly, matching up with his calmed heart rate. "Koya....I do not wish to interrupt your....primping up, but I do believe there is more to worry about. I've never seen, nor heard of such a place as we are now and I'd fear for the worst if I were you. We do not know who this Liddell is, nor what she is capable of here. What if she had to call upon us from the hologram because she couldn't leave this place....and now we can't either. Or she's a monster being held here for the safety of others, and we're here to be her prey?" His tone was dark and ominous, though not laced with even a hint of worry or fear.

"Are you kidding? Its a lady, and I'm sure she knows a lot more about this place than we do. What, are you scared?"

"Never!" he snarled, his crimson ringed gold eyes flashing with a touch of insult. "I only worry for your well being, Koya Mirumi. You should know that. Now, enough of your blabbering and let's meet up with the others."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Katrina walked slowly through a thick fog, trying to penetrate the mist with her sharp vision. No matter how hard she tried, she could only see one girl and a Digimon in the distance. Perhaps its one of my friends.. she thought, picking up her pace. Guilmon followed behind, awe-strucken. But Katrina could only think one thing.
Would this be her final folly?

(This whole post led up to me being able to use the word 'folly')
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 12, 2012 6:54 pm

(Lol Tor!)

Koya began to walk forward, her eyes intent on the two forms standing a few feet ahead. She squinted her eyes, her color contacts not being very helpful in seeing through the mist, but she was able to pick out the Digimon ahead's distinct shape. It had a short body and long, hanging ears, reminding Koya of Lunamon. "So...could that be Allie and Lunamon?"

Dorumon shrugged silently and walked forward on his hind legs, the powerful haunches obviously were built to move upright. His tail swished a few times, the throbbing glow of his jeweled forehead keeping a slow, rhythmical light that shown faintly in the fog.

Her movements were swift and flowy, like currents of a river, yet gentle and collected. Her steps were light and almost dance-like as she came upon the girl and the red Digimon. "Welcome to my home, Katrina and Guilmon. Please, follow me and I shall then go to collect the remainder of your team." Her soft moss green eyes glittered brightly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Katrina was somehow compelled to follow the strange woman. No...You can't just follow people into the mist. That's how you get raped...or killed... But she found her feet guiding her to where the lady was walking. She watched the fluid movements, like a river washing over the thick fog.

Guilmon mindlessly followed Katrina, fear pulsing through his body. I must stay strong, I must stay strong, I must stay strong.. he told himself over and over again.

(I tend to do that. Lol.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat May 12, 2012 7:39 pm

"Where... Where are we?" Allie asked, gazing around. Her bright green eyes were narrowed as she tried to pick anything out in the thick blanket of fog. So far, she was failing.

Lunamon shrugged. "I know that this really doesn't seem good... I've got a bad feeling about this."

"Probably just because we can't see a thing around us." Allie squinted in one direction, where she thought she saw a shape in the fog.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Liddell turned back and smiled at Katrina, replying,"I can feel your fear. Trust me, this is probably the safest place in the entire Digital World. Actually, its nice to see a friendly face....or any face for that matter." She chuckled, showing that her true attitude was light-hearted and somewhat humorous. She then stuck out her small, pale hand and added,"Here, take it so you don't get lost. We're almost there." Gleaming through the mist in a pale yellowish green color was a lovely diamond-shaped pendant that hung around her neck with an odd, old-looking eye-glass symbol etched into the front.

Suddenly, a hand gripped Allie's shoulder through the fog.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun May 13, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 12, 2012 9:10 pm

"Um...Okay," Katrina mumbled, grasping Liddell's hand lightly. She felt slightly embaressed but tried not to show it.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat May 12, 2012 9:24 pm

"Aiyeeeeeeee!!!" Allie screamed, jerking back and slapping at the hand that'd grabbed her shoulder. Lunamon whipped around, ready to defend her partner.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 12, 2012 9:41 pm

"Woah, chill out, would ya?" sneered a voice dripping with annoyance. The speaker held his paws against Lunamon, dagger-sharp crimson and gold eyes flashing.

"Ouch! Man, Allie, when you're scared, you sure can slap hard," snickered a joking Koya, who appeared from through the foggy mist. "Hehe I'll have to remember to scare my brother the same way. So, do you think the others are here as well?" she added as she began boredly licking at the dried juice stains on her sleeve.

Arriving at the home, the old fashion, paper-doored japanese house appeared even bigger than before, looking almost like a manor. Liddel smiled and replied,"Head on in and make yourself at home. I have to go and get the others, but while I'm gone, feel free to freshen up in one of my many hotspring behind my home. But careful, they can be a bit hot, you can tell by all the steam in the air. Then, once everyone is cleaned up, a feast, along with a couple of answers, will be in order."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat May 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Lunamon huffed, shoving Dorumon's paws away. She glanced at Koya and grumbled, "If there's anyone nearby, friends or not, after that stunt, they know we're here."

Allie took a moment, feeling a little lightheaded from the fright. Her heart was still pounding. She was one of those people who were easy to scare in just about any situation. Her sister, Leah, had once managed to scare her simply by sticking toast in the toaster; Allie hadn't known, and as she'd walked past, it had popped up, resulting in Allie having to clean up her glass of milk she'd spilled when she'd jumped. Being in a completely new place where she couldn't see squat really didn't help.
"You scared the crap out of me," she managed weakly. "If the others are here, like Lunamon said, they'll probably be able to find us now." She chuckled, still sounding weak, but her heart was evening out.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun May 13, 2012 12:52 am

(I would RP but I'm on the verge of bursting into tears from trying to get past that stupid Sonic 06 Crisis City. Great level, but riddled with bugs like the rest of the game and THAT STUPID SPEED STAGE URRRGH)
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 13, 2012 9:23 am

Clara looked around the fog, curiosity clouding her mind. She held Chibimon close to her, although the baby Digimon was nearly as big as she was. She took a couple steps, her blue eyes hungry to see something other than the fog. Clara suddenly stopped.

"What is it?" Chibimon looked concerned.

"Listen, closely."

There were voices off in the distance.

Chibimon's head was racing. "Where are those voices coming from??"

"I dunno."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 13, 2012 9:44 am

As quickly as she had left the probably confused Katrina, she had came upon an adorable pair. Her soft gaze twinkled and she walked over closer. "Hello there, my little friends." She had gotten on her knees to speak to Clara, face to face. "If you follow me, I can take you to my home where you'll be free of this confusing mist; Your friends Katrina and Guilmon are already there." Her tone was quiet and gentle, her voice as smooth a silk.

Koya hung her head and muttered,"Oops. My bad." She then jerked upright and groaned, looking around. "This place is freaky, all misty and weird. I'm just glad that I found you guys so I wasn't alone-" She was cut off by a short growl from Dorumon.

"So I'm not enough company, am I? Well then! Fine, be that way!" He laid down beside Koya's feet, despite his anger, he would always remain loyal to his partner.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

Clara gasped, not expecting to see a gentle face in a place like this. "Katrina? Guilmon? They're there? Yes, please take me. This fog is too weird." The little girl shivered.

Chibimon jumped up and down. "Oooo!! Is there gonna be food there? Food! Food! Food!"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun May 13, 2012 10:09 am

Daniel came to in a patch of thick fog and he shot up and looked around to see his sister so he got up, and started walking over to her. Gaomon came to a few feet away from Daniel so he got up and followed his partner into the fog. Gaomon had an odd felling about this place some feeling that he didn't understand.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 am

(Katrina is in a house that no one can find currently. Liddell will be bringing everyone there.)

Liddell smiled and replied,"Of course, plenty of food to fill your bellies till they bloat. Now here..." She turned her back to Clara, still squating and added,"You can ride my back."

(sorry for the short post, my phone is being retarded.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun May 13, 2012 10:56 am

Raegor aimlessly wandered, walking through the fog. Gabumon trotted beside him, his horn sticking proudly into the air. Raegor's eyes flickered, he wasn't sure where he was. He was just lost. Well, at least he had Gabumon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 am

Clara hopped onto the woman's back, questions whirling around in her mind. "What's your name, Miss?" she asked in a sweet, childish voice. Chibimon held the bottom of the woman's robe, so he wouldn't get deceived by the fog.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next