Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon: Clash of Corruption

+3
Chibi248
Green Hornet
MewMew100
7 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Digimon: Clash of Corruption - Page 17 Empty Re: Digimon: Clash of Corruption

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:17 pm

"You're sure you're okay enough?" Allie asked, concern evident in her voice as she picked up Yaamon and carefully climbed onto the large Digimon. Lunamon lightly hopped on and settled behind her partner. "Oh, and... who's she fighting with?" Allie added.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Dorugamon gave a sharp groan of pain before growling,"Ehhh some chic called Silvia88, or something. (yes, I know what I just did) They must have met before in the real world as they were really having more of a petty argument than a real battle. Do all girl human react to each other like that?"

Now on the same mountain, Koya threw a punch, hitting the blonde girl in the stomach before receiving an equally painful slap against the side of her face hard enough to give her a puffed up, split lip. "You ass!" The brunette dived on to Lucille, shaking the girl by her shoulders.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Allie grinned. "Most of them, yeah," she replied.

((Again, Digi WB.))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:38 pm

With a couple of shaky flaps of his wings and a slight stagger forward, the large beast type Digimon began to hover in the air, his wings quickly picking up speed enough to send himself and the others on his back into the air. Within a few minutes, they were soaring past snowy mountain peaks tipped with only the slight tinge of snow- much less than the icy tundra they were just in. Soon, the echoing yowls of teen girls could be heard quite well without the rumbling of stone and blasts. Then Koya and Lucille could be seen scrambling on a flattened surface jutting out from the side of a mountain. Beside them, their little heads turning and voice going "Ooo!" every time their human partners threw a punch, Gatomon, Kudamon, and Keramon all standing side by side with no signs of ill will towards the others.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 pm

"Oh," Allie said, leaning forward to see the pair of girls more clearly. "That doesn't look good. How long have they been fighting like that?" Then she realized that leaning so much could throw Dorugamon off-balance, and she shifted back to her original position, brushing a lock of blonde hair out of her eyes.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Dorugamon scrunched up his face and snorted,"Well, the last time I was here, they were on separate mountains and that Keramon was his champion form, Infermon." Batting his wing with a final burst of energy, the dragon landed with a loud scrape of his claws on the stony ground before dedigivolving into Dorumon, heart beating quickly in a exhausted manner.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Allie frowned worriedly as he turned back into Dorumon, but then turned and started walking toward the fighting girls. Once within speaking range - though not close enough to be hit - she cleared her throat. "Umm. Koya?"

Yaamon bounced over to the three other Digimon. Lunamon remained by Dorumon, frowning in her partner's direction. "Is that really a good idea?" she wondered mostly to herself.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Gatomon blinked at Yaamon and squealed"Awwww!!! Well aren't you just DARLING!!!" The white cat digimon ran over and picked up the small Digimon and swung him around before hugging him tightly. "Oh I'm so glad that you're one of my friends too!!" The scene caused Kudamon and Keramon to laugh warm-heartedly.

Koya puased, holding her fist back from Lucille's face, turning back to see her closest online buddy. "Allie?!" Errk!" She was quickly thrown off by the blonde girl, who was slightly taller than Koya thought she was a year younger. "Hey, help me thrash this chic!! She blames ME for what happened on Frostclan!"

Lucille blinked in surprise at the new arrival, tensing up as she wondered if the new girl would also try to beat her up. "This is stupid! Why drag this poor other girl into OUR mess, K-Kat?! Also, I don't have time for this- I have some DigiDestined to find!"

Koya gasped, quickly catching sight of the golden tag that dangled from the opposite girl's neck, a colored crest on it. "Oh.....damn....! No!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 pm

"Wheeee~" Yaamon let himself be spun around, grinning. "Hey, me too!" There was an impish, playful gleam in the Digimon's bright yellow-green eyes.

Allie's expression was totally bemused as she looked between the two. "What happened on... Oh." She eyed the tag curiously, then shrugged. "I don't usually like to beat people up. Especially if they're supposed to help save the digital world." She gave Koya a half apologetic, half teasing smile.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Koya blinked a bit and yanked out her own tag from where it was hidden beneath her ratty shirt, its grey color looking quite dull compared to the bright chartreuse color of Lucille's. "What?! You can't be serious- you as DigiDestined too?! I thought we were the only ones!!"

With a chuckling smirk, Lucille mused,"Oh yes! That's what Liddell said, didn't she?! Well, I guess you weren't enough to beat Devimon or something, so she pulled me and a few of MY RPing buddies to this place, although...." She broke off, looking troubled. "...we kinda got separated at the beginning. Have you guys seen two guys with violet and sea foam green hair?"

Koya jumped, startled as Dorumon brushed past her leg, looking weary. "Oh Dourmon!" She quickly cradled her injured partner.

~

Saii blinked downward, having Pegasmon stay flapping above the attack zone, his chestnut eyes attempting to see through the dust from where holes were blown into the sides of mountains for some unknown attacker. Then, after a moment he blinked and with a chuckle, the young boy exclaimed in a shrill tone,"HEY! Katrina, look!! Two girls were fighting down there!! Man, that blonde one's cute, but that brunette- ehh there's just something about her that makes me....cringe. Uhh! I wonder if they are other DigiDestined, do ya think?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm

"Yeah, they might be," Katrina said, holding Guilmon in her lap, much to the Digimon's distaste. Every few moments he protested and tried to wriggle free of her grasp, but she held him tight. "I wonder what they're fighting about."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:31 pm

"I dunno, but we're about to find out!"
At his word, Pegasmon dove down, his golden wings pursed backwards to rocket his forward towards the scene. As they neared, Pegasmon gave a sniff, drawing in the scents of humans, but not only them, but vaccine digimon, data digimon, and virus digimon alike; all of them together at once. And none smell foul of ill will towards anyone else. "Man," the golden creature snorted. "If all Digimon acted like those girls, it would be utter chaos!! And nobody would ever share popcorn for movies with one another!!!"

Laughing at his digimon's comment, his eyes blinked closed before flying open at what he heard.

"STUPID MARY SUE GETS TO BE A DIGIDESTIIIIIIIINED?!?!?!? STUPID SILVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"....oh crap........" He knew all too well what he was hearing- after all, it wasn't the first time he remembered that username being yelled in rage through his earbuds.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 am

Clara blinked and looked up at the boy. "What's your name?" Before the boy could answer, Clara giggled. "My name is Clara. Clara-Belle Fontenont." She said it in such a cute, country voice.

Chbimon hopped giddily. "My name's Chibi! Chibi, Chibi, Chibi!"

Gummymon hopped areound too. "GUUUUUUMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!"

At first glance the Digimon looked really annoying.

(I picture Clara talking with AppleBloom's voice XD)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Allie frowned. "She didn't think we're good enough?" True, they'd each managed to get themselves separated and lost, but still, she didn't like that much. On the bright side, she thought, at least we'll have some more help. I guess we do need it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Just as Saii cringed at the ear-splitting yowl of the familiar voice, Pegasmon glanced back at his partner, golden eyes glazed over. "S-Saii....I'm feeling weak. I'm too tired." Batting his wings with the last attempt to use his remaining energy, the horse Digimon's body began growing shaky.

Kotemon tensed up and turned to Hawkmon and with a nervous voice, the little rookie exclaimed,"Please tell me you have some experience with flying!!" His beady yellow eyes glowed vividly through his dark, metal-caged mask. He gave a sharp yelp as the solid form beneath him buckled and disappeared. The next thing he knew he and everyone else were free falling towards the mountains, Pegasmon now Patamon once again.

~

"I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is only in your head. Please hang up and don't try again."

Blinking his chestnut eyes in annoyance and confusion, the violet-haired boy hung up the phone and sent one fist pounding against the thick glass of the telephone booth. "What could that crazy woman mean?! Grrrr." With a sigh, Sable pulled himself out of the glass heat-trap and stepped out into sand, his black shoes brushing past the dark grey fur of a beastly Digimon who decided her time was better spent napping in the hot sun, two seashells covering her eyes like slices of cucumber. "Gazimon! What are you doing?!" He pulled the tight, stretchy black cloth of his skin-tight shirt from his chest, pinching himself slightly as he pulled it away to air him self out.

"She thinks she's on some sort of vacation. The stupid furball!" growled the hissing, annoyed voice of what appeared to be a ginger calico tom cat standing on two legs with clawed brown gloves, his tail lashing hard enough to snap across the Gazimon's nose.

"Hey! What's the big idea, Mikemon?! I was only trying to stay out of Sable's way while he used the booth! You never know what human beings want to do in something like that." grumbled the she-beast cheekily, peeking through one shell to get a glimpse of anger from Sable.

"Its not like he was using the litterbox or something!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:58 pm

"Um...A little. I scout out stuff sometimes," Hawkmon answered just before Pegasmon dedigivolved. He drew in a deep breath and began glowing white, using all of his pent-up energy-usually spent annoying Katrina-to digivolve into his champion form, Aquilamon. Two piercing horns sprouted from his eagle-like head, and his wings grew longer than his own body, flapping strongly to keep him aloft. His curved talons became huge, wrapping around Kotemon and the nearest thing, a screaming, tumbling Guilmon. He didn't cause them too much discomfort, but it wasn't the most pleasant ride. Swooping down, he attempted to dive so he could catch Katrina, Patamon, and Saii before they hit the unforgiving ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 am

Saii plummeted downward, his short arms thrashing around, attempted to find his way to grip Aquilamon by one horn, but he was off by a few inches and the silver-haired boy snagged only the side of the great bird's head, yanking a few feathers from his cranium as the boy continued to fall, disappearing into the valley between the mountains. Then, there was a flash.

Patamon fluttered with his remaining strength to Katrina, his tiny heart pounding with fear and exhaustion as he clung to the hip of the teen.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:00 pm

A wave of anger rushed over Aquilamon that he hadn't been able to catch Saii. Pushing away the thought, he rushed to Katrina and Patamon, exerting himself to gain ask much speed as possible. With a powerful dive he was under Katrina, again spreading his wings and bracing himself for the girl to land of his back. And that she did, which jarred him to where he let out a loud, screeching caw, ringing through the desert air. "Hold on!" He yelled against the wind, going into another dive to see if Saii was still somewhere...Anywhere.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:30 pm

"YAHOOOO!" Saii yowled, a smile lighting up his face as he rode the back of a fox-like creature, orange streaks decorating the bone mask upon it's head. Hair bouncing against the wind as his head bobbed, the young boy gripped the down sort mane upon the Digimon's neck as she darted from mountain wall to mountain wall.

Once the kitsune Digimon reached solid ground, landing in the shadowy wooded land beneath the stony, earth giants that reached into the sky. As she calmed herself down, the creature shook her body, knocking off the boy in her wake, as if she hadn't noticed him at all. As he landed with a dull thud in the thick grass, the fox monster took a battle stance and swung her head around to face her rump where a grizzly-looking blade jutted out, it's own red eyes locking their gaze onto her face. "Stupid! Stupid!! STUPID!!! Reppa-Tail, you moron! Don't look at me like that!" Without a retort from the tail, the Digimon now known to be Reppamon from the name she had given her limb clamped her jaws onto the blade with great vigor and shook angrily.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:12 am

Aquilamon half-landed, half-crashed to the ground, releasing the digimon in his talons and flopped to the ground with exhaustion. He briefly glowed white before he was again Hawkmon, sleeping with his wings spread out next to a disoriented Guilmon.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:49 pm

While Saii watched in awe, as most little boys do when interested, as the Reppamon attempted to rip the blade free from it's body, the thud of Aquilamon's body against the ground was enough to pull the focus of the fox Digimon from it's tail and Saii had to spring up from the grass and shout so it wouldn't forget him.

"What do you want, human being? I'm assuming you are at least a subspecies of a human as you are much smaller and uglier than Lucille, who is a human being." Reppamon was already annoyed with the fact that she had digivolved for no reason and had ended up out in the middle of nowhere becase her tail had taken control of her body. "Huh, what is it Reppa-Tail? Oh, this boy was the reason why I digivolved? Because he was going to land on Lucille?!?" Spinning around to face Saii, Reppamon snapped,"What were you doing trying to land on Lucille?! Were you planning on hurting her?!"

"N-no!! I was j-just-"

"Ah shut up! There's no time- get on my back!" The creature took off up the side of large rocky surface- something Saii predicted to be the base of a mountain.

~

"YOU LITTLE PISSANT! You found Katrina and just left her out in the wilderness where Hawkmon or Aquilamon or whatever could be hurt?! Did you ever think about that, Saii?!" Kota was livid, her eyes appearing to burn like violet flames hot enough to cause UV rays.

Dorumon lifted his chin off the ground where he laid and mumbled with his pain-laced voice,"Koya, I can digivolve and go get them."

Koya turned back to her Digimon and shook her head, gaze and voice softening,"No, you too exhausted. Gatomon, do you think you could digivolve? We haven't seen your champion form and it might have beneficial properties."

The white cat feature shook her head vigerously and mewed,"But like you said- I haven't been able to digivolve at all yet! And according to Saii, Hawkmon was only able to digivolve because Katrina was in danger, but you are perfectly safe, Koya."

Lucille looked troubled as she sat by Allie and finally stood. "Keramon," she spoke in a soft tone. "Sweetie, could you maybe digivolve into Infermon one last time today and go help our friends?"

The purple virus Digimon hovered over to the blonde girl and rested his claw-like hands on her own fleshy hands and grinned his sincere, but what Koya would call his creeper face as he himself appeared somewhat menacing, and he mused,"Oh Lucille- you can't say that! What if I have to digivolve again later tonight? Do not say this would be the last time today because I will digivolve any time to protect you, no matter how hungry or tired." Releasing his partner's hands, the Digimon began to glow white, pixels appearing from out of nowhere contributing themselves to his blinding body, his long, trendil-like limbs growing in great length and sprouting larger claws. After the transformation, the white spider Digimon began climbing to the top of the mountain before sucking all his limbs into his body and shot himself downward like a bullet towards the ground at a quick speed- the formation known as Cocoon Attack begin very good at speed and defense, even though he can't change direction in it. All he needed to do now was go down.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:02 pm

"What's that thing?" Katrina asked, shaking her head to clear it. Her thoughts were a bit muddled; she couldn't quite process what'd just happened yet.

"I don't know," Guilmon murmured, rubbing a sore spot on his arm where Aquilamon's talons had pressed against him. His rough, reptilian skin was cold from the wind constantly blowing against him.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:56 pm

With a sound thud- well, it was much more than a thud as the body Infermon smashed into the earth, and as he pulled himself off the ground, a deep crater was left by the impact. Opening his mouth, a frightening voice erupted without the movement of the lips he didn't have,"Katrinaaaa! Haaawkmon!" With his long, cable-like legs, the Digimon pattered forward into the dark woods.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:08 pm

"Woah! Was that like...a meteor of something?" Katrina asked, suddenly alert. She reached out and pulled her two digimon towards her, as much for their possible protection as hers.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Stomping around, trampling the undergrowth with his massive feet, which looked more like stars formed of blades, the creature finally found the trio he had been looking for. "Katrina? Hawkmon? And a Guilmon? Saii never brought up anything about a Guilmon, but whatever. Ooo and a Patamon! Very well- come with me. Climb upon Infermon's back." His voice sounded like a dying computer.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next