Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles.

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chronicles. - Page 3 Empty Re: Chronicles.

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 am

"Now I wouldn't quite say I'm a goddess..." Sophie said, trailing off with a smirk and inspecting her nails.. "Now, there must be people for us to tell. I know what they say about us Seekers but we definatly don't take children without giving warning to their families."

(... stuff!)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:34 am

( Definitely* *runs and hides*

... WHAT DO I DO NOW I FEEL SO LONELY GAWD T.T. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:36 am

(You, my friend, are not alone.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:40 am

"Ahh." Rand said, shifting where he stood. "My dad." he said. "Yeah, I need to tell him. He said he would be in The Phoenix Inn." he said, shifting and starting to move for the door. He glanced back behind him at his friends. Is this how it would happen. Just a few words before he left, to never see his friends-or family again. He stopped in his footsteps. "When do we leave?" he asked. "I-I have a lot of stuff to before then." he said, his voice wavering slightly at the beginning of his sentence.

(( >.< Sorry this is bugging me. Mew's post. "My ma's and innkeeper and my father runs a tavern right below" Aren't an Inn and a tavern the same thing? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 am

Aushi shrugged, huffing in annoyance as she slumped back against a fence, crossing her arms. "Could they be any slower. I want to see who this guys is, plus I want to get my egg so that it can hatch when it sees me!" She flipped her hair out of her face, the long crimson color looking brighter as if reflected the sun's natural light. Most Onisies had bright colored hair, and Aushi was no exception, but fir some reason, she was born with a much darker scarlet rather than the average ginger color, like her mother. But perhaps it was from her father? He had dark brown hair to match his tanned skin, but that was because his mother had been part Lapon. At least, that's what Aushi attempted to remember.
~
"I swear, you two are the noisiest creatures in this building! What could you being doing to make such a ruckus?!" The old woman stamped her foot, raising her eyebrow higher.

While Craft winced, being timid around everyone except her roommate, Liddelle closed her eyes and snickered,"Well what did expect to hear when you stick two animals in the same room? Obviously someone's either getting old or having too many drink tonight." Liddelle's shoulder was being tugged at nervously by Craftas the other girl pleaded for her to stop. Suddenly, Liddelle was jerked forward by the woman pulling her by her wrist. She was face to face with the gaunt looking woman, their noses almost touching.

"Don't be smart with me, you mouthy little brat! You're lucky I allow you the chance to live here!"

"Hmm or maybe its both? Your breath smells a nice as a dead vole floating belly up in a tub of sour liquor. And are you doing something different with your skin? Your pasty face is looking much saggier than usual. And don't even get me started on that mole of yours-" She was cut off as the Mistress tossed her to the ground and said,"Hmpf! Obviously a failed attempt of making a lady out of is a failed attempt either way."

Liddelle groaned, clutching her elbow, and sat up, her eyes filled with fiery rage. She spit at the Mistress and it hi the old woman in the cheek, Liddelle's sharp canines hanging out of her fair, pink lips. "You hussy! Minx!! Show a little respect because I'm going to become the world's greatest witch ever! Chii chiii!" She took the words she heard from Kaguya and used them against the Mistress, who only turned red with rage, blabbered a few curses, and stomped out of the room, slamming the door. Spinning around with a thumb's up, Liddelle grinned cheekily at Craft and mused,"How was that, Crafty?"

Craft rubbed her brow with two fingers, her eyes closed. "Liddelle, you are the bravest and craziest person I know. Can we go to bed already?"

(I always thought a tavern was like a bar type thing Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 am

(Inn's tend to have food and drink available, so the first floor could be a tavern and the top part is where the rooms are.)
(Now I need to talk about hair XD)

"I have a lot of places to be..." The Seeker said, but seeing the look on his face she sighed and rubbed her brow. "I'll meet you at the Phoenix Inn come sun down.. I think... I think I'll send the other two with you. It would be good if you got to know each other before we left. Makes the trip easier." She opened the tent flap again and called out above the market noise. "Girls! Aushi, Kyla get over here!"

Kyla snapped her head around, short hair flashing copper in the sun. "It seem's we're being called." She said she tugged on Aushi's tunic sleeve and pointed to where Sophie was poking her head out of the tent, the Seekers long blonde hair was coming lose from it's tie.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 am

Mat chuckled and nudged Rand in the ribs with his elbow. "Sounds like your the only guy." he whispered. He paused, then with a look that said it all, continued. "Best of luck, mate." he said with a grin.

Perran chuckled, overhearing Mat.

Rand glared at Mat, but couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 am

Aushi jogged after Kyla, her arms still crossed. "So, Miss Sophie, are we heading off?" Her bright hot eyes flashed as she caught sight of the three guys through the opening in the tent. "So he's one of those guys? None of them I really recognize, but who cares." She walked in at a slow pace, the taller-than-her-mother sized girl stopped and looked at the three, the sickle at her hip clanking as she twisted her body to keep from falling over, her feet had fallen asleep.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:10 am

"Not yet, this lad has some things to do before we leave." The Seeker said, gesturing to Rand. "Sunset at the Phoenix Inn, we will meet back up there and then I will take you all to Adamina and we will take flight towards Lado, then Cypen and finally Shadowvale." She explained, making gestures with her hands and tracing an invisible map of Lapon. "I want you all to stick close to each other so you don't get lost. I know for a fact Aushi doesn't know the market well."

"She wont get lost with me around. I've been hear every month since I was five!" Kyla said, turning to look at the other girl before going to study the boy in front of her.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 am

( WHY AM I ALWAYS LAST

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 am

(Hey, Chibi has to wait too Razz Plus, until they show, perhaps I can RP my Liddelle and Craft with ya?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:20 am

( You know, Terria could crash a party or something along those lines... *evil grin* )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 am

Rand nodded, his eyes quickly traveling over his companions, they didn't seem anything out of the ordinary. Yet The Seeker had picked them out as Rider's. Then again, she had picked him out too.

"Hey. Yeah, well I'm Rand. This is Perran and Mat." Rand said quickly-in a rush, gesturing at his friends. "I have to go talk to my dad." he paused, his lips in a thin smile. "Bye." the young man, said-finishing his blabbering before he rushed out of the tent.

Perran and Mat exchanged amused glances as their friend left.

The blacksmith grunted, at the boy's departure, not only that, the tent behind him was getting a little too crowded for his liking.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 am

(If I have my way it wont take much time after this.
Can use my magic powers to make time and travel go faster.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 am

(So, like, you've already alerted the Onisie Riders. Who are the other Riders?
What is going on in hnuah?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:25 am

(( Im good with skipping to sundown. Hell-fuck it. I'm good with skipping to them flying on the back of the dragon. Actually, I would like that: Skipping to flying. It seems a good place to skip to. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:26 am

(She and Lidelle would be running around screwing with people and their lives while Craft would be running after them, trying to stop them and feeling like a third wheel XD)

Aushi looked at Perran and Mat and sighed, closing her bright burnt gaze. "So what's your friend Rand like? I want to make sure he isn't one of those annoying people that I'd like to carve up with my sickle. She began scratching her head, and for the first time, she realized her hair had come loose." Huh, so that's why my fair kept getting in my eyes! Oh well."

(Aushi can be a bit of a scatterbrain at times Razz I know how I want her blade to come it...its gonna be unique to fit her fighting style, of course

And yes to timeskip)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 am

( You guys have fun timeskipping, while I'm going to contemplate Terrance's reaction to being a rider. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:35 am

(I like the way you think DN.

MOD MAGIC ACTIVATE)

Sophie tightened Kyla's seat strap and then carefully walked back to her own. Adamina was a very large dragon and was perfectly suited to carrying multiple passengers. The dragon tilted her wings as Sophie took her seat again. She'd just picked up the Elf and was now on her way to Lado, she glanced over her shoulder at the children. "If I don't hear you socializing I'll get Adamina to roll mid-air." She warned.

(I'll draw a picture of the special saddle later.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:12 am

Aushi was sitting in the back; she had wanted to study the structure of the dragon's tail and how it would affect Adamina's flight pattern in assistance to her wings. She ran one finger across one of the flat scales, feeling how smooth and glossy the scale was, looking like a polished jewel.
~
As Craft laid down in her bed in the darkness, she was quicken woken up again by the steady flicker of a candle's flame, a sharp clank, and the soft patter of footsteps. Her tail lashing, the girl threw her pillow at the moving object and whispered,"Go to bed!" As soon as the pillow hit the target, there was a metallic clatter as well as loud, muffled thunk of a body against a wood floor. Angry, the girl hissed,"Liddelle, what in God's name are you doing at this hour?" She lit another candle for more lighting and she rolled her eyes as what she saw: Liddelle laying sprawled out on the floor in an awkward position, rubbing her head, a battered pot on her back, and a puddle of hot wax spreading aross the floor, burning the blonde girl's hand.

"If you would have stayed asleep, you would have woken up to a nice hot breakfast rather that eat what that old hussy is serving everyone else." Liddelle replied, looking annoyed and a bit startled.

"And what would be so good that you had to start cooking it now?"

"Salamander Soup!"

"Ewww. That's disgusting. How can you eat just that?!"

"It wasn't going to just be that. I was gonna add butter."

"Pass. Now get to bed."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:52 pm

(The Elf, as in Draka? I don't feel like failing any more today.)

Azeala smiled as she saw her cat come running towards her. She picked him up and pet his back for a few minutes before dropping him off beside a small dish of whatever she didn't eat. "Shush, Clockwork," She said, her voice like honey, as her cat sat on her feet and meowed. She playfully poked the tip of his nose and went to her room, looking out of a poorly crafted window. The full moon would be close, and then she could appease her hunger.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Rand chuckled. "Sounds like fun. We'll finally get to test out how good this saddle is." he said, with a grin. He shifted slightly in his seat, so far he had liked flying. Though he wasn't a huge fan of taking off, or landing so far. And truth be told, he was also getting a little hungry.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 pm

(Yes Draka.)

"Look to your left kids. That is the great walled city better known these day's as Lado, after Lapon's third king." Sophie said, he grip on the front of the saddle was relaxing. "I flew over it on the way to the Onis Islands so I already know where to go." Adamina banked left, wings tilting and tail swaying as she did, the dragon was almost completely on her side

Flying was amazing that was for sure but Kyla suspected it would take her a while to get used to the turns and all the other flying manurers Sophie had been threatening them with. She gripped tight to the handle in front of her as her whole body titled with the movement. "D-don't tempt her Rand." She said.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Rand was grinning ear to ear, clearly enjoying himself. "Come on!" he said, with a small laugh. "It'll be fun." he added, raising his voice so the others could hear him over the roar of the wind. Finally, he turned his head to look at Lado. "Holy <insert name of random Ila god here>!" he shouted, his eyes wide at the sight of the city. As an Onisie who had grown up on one of the smaller islands, he was used to towns and villages. The immense size and fortification of the city took him by surprise. He had always imagined cities would be big, but had never imagined something on that scale.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 pm

However, while the other two Rider-to-bes were gawking over the flight, it had seemed that Aushi had drift off into a snooze, her head jerked back and her mouth wide open in a snore. If she hadn't been one of those people who had an iron grip, even during sleep, she would have easily been left behind, tossed off the dragon's slick back and out of the saddle. 'Snore!! Snooore!!' A new habit she would soon have to get over if she were to survive during battle: Falling asleep during flight; the gushing wind against her face causing her specific nerves to got numb and induce sleep.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next