Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles.

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chronicles. - Page 4 Empty Re: Chronicles.

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Draka had a mild look of surprise playing across her creamy face, which meant she was so stunned she was about to fall straight off of the dragon she was riding. Wow. Being a Rider. I guess that's cool, she thought, holding on tightly to the dragon. It might not be fun, but apparently she got chosen. Wonderful. Another thing to get dragged into along with all these happy-go-lucky conformists.

(Now she has kind of a goth kid from South Park POV.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 pm

"How about I do it once I've got everyone, so no one missed out!" Sophie called over the wind looking back at the kids. "Ok, in for the landing. Hang on." The Seeker leaned forward, ducking her head as Adamina went into a dive and quickly ate up the kilometres before straightening out and and slowly circling down, aiming for a large open space set aside I the city for the riders.

"I can't believe she fell asleep!" Kyla said, looking over her shoulder at Aushi. "I couldn't fall asleep in the saddle if I tired."
"Woah... woah!" Kyla cried out as the wind picked up, she felt she was about to be flung from the saddle, she sighed when the straightened out and held on tight for the landing.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm

As they dived, Aushi's head flew forward, her thick skull smashing into the back of whoever was sitting in front of her, still fast asleep and snoring, her hair thrashing around in a frenzy of crimson.

(It can be anyone, I really don't care XD)

Liddelle found herself blinking awake, her eyes still barely open as the faint light from outside shown through the thin sheet pinned over the only window. Dragging her tired body out of her small, and pretty uncomfortable bed, she trudged quietly over to the light and slowly lifted up a corner of the sheet, looking out through the steel bars blocking the glass view; they had specially added them after the first 3 days of Liddelle's stay in an attempt to keep her from sneaking out and bringing in another throng of snakes, but alas, she still kept finding ways to get out. Yawning, she scratched her belly through her thin cotton sleeping gown that she cut relatively shorter by ripping it, the end now reaching her knees rather than her ankles. Is is morning....or night? I can't tell...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Rand chuckled slightly at Kyla and Aushi before the wind was knocked out of them at the sudden descent. As usual, he felt the small butterflies in his stomach, but still his grin was wide as his eyes searched the city, trying to take in every little detail.

(( Order in my mind: Sophie, Kyla, Aushi, Rand, Draka ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 pm

(lol Aushi's in the farthest back if I remember so she could've hit anyone XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Kyla yelped and swung her head around, she poked Aushi in the shoulder hard.
(wb :C)

Sophie turned around one last time before shifting in the saddle and gripping the handles tightly as Adamina titled her whole body and spread her wings as wide as they would go. She landed with a thump, despite taking most of the shock on her back legs her whole body still shook with the impact. She then dropped the rest of her weight onto her front legs and settled her self onto the ground.

Sophie then untied herself and went to work on the straps of the children, quickly undoing the straps.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 pm

"When is this gonna get interesing? Why did you choose me to come here with these conformist losers," Draka said, crossing her arms and glaring at Sophie. This was so lame. She'd rather be in the forest, shooting shit and watching it bleed. Ah, bleeding things. They were always amusing.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:34 pm

After they had landed, Aushi snorted and blinked awake, rubbing eyes with balled up fists. "Huuuuh? Are we there yet- *yaaaawn!* Mhhh?!" She blinked, looking questioningly at Kyla as Sophie undid their straps. She stretched her arms out with a relaxed sigh before scratching her head and attempting to run her fingers through her hair, they being stopped and caught in the tangles caused by the wind. "I should probably where it up more."

(brb gotta eat dinner)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Rand chuckled lightly at Drakas words. "Maybe shes hoping these conformist losers will help you lighten up." he said, watching Sophie untie the straps. "Thanks!" he said, as he swung his legs over, and dropped down off the side of the dragon.

((Sophie, Draka, Rand, Kyla, Aushi ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 pm

"Sehkt! Stop your whining girl. To be a rider is a great honour." Sophie said and undid Draka's straps with a little more vigour then was necessary. She leaped off of Adamina. going from her back, to the crook of her elbow and then too the ground. "Well Rand, You are definatly rider material." She said to the only male before turning to help the others down.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Aushi was paused with a blank face for a second before she fulled understood what had just happened and she turned to glared Draka, her arms crossed. "What's got you so pissy girl. If I have to, I'll wipe that scowl off your elvish face!" She held up a tightened fist, growling through clenched teeth.

(Sorry WB for DR rp Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Rand bowed grandly in a flourish, with exaggerated motions, as if he had just done some grand act. "Woah, woah, woah." he said, coming out of his bow and noticing Aushi and her words towards Draka. "Calm down guys. There are more important things than arguing." He paused. "I mean, Holy sekht, we're in this huge city. Who's up with me for some exploring?" he said with a grin.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 pm

"Terrance, did you already get the-" The lady's shrill voice was cut off by his silent nod.

"Well did you do th-" Another nod.

"And what about th-" You guessed it.

"Alright, then. You can go do... whatever it is you do in the basement. Just be quiet, your father is sleeping." Terrance nodded at his mother and stood up, stretching his muscles out before walking casually down the steps into the dark cellar.

Well, it was dark until Terrance walked in. He took a step into the room and his foot pressed down on a lever, causing it to pull a rope that was attached to another lever, which jerked sideways, causing several matches to strike against the hard wall and fall into a long line of lanterns.

It was always fun to watch, even though he had to replace the matches before he went to bed.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 pm

"Yes you may wander but not far. If you hear Adamina calling then you 'must' return. It is easy to get lost in the city on your first visit." Sophie said looking over the kids quickly. She wondered which one would be the most responsible. "Now stick close to each other as well. You have the coins I gave you for lunch. I wont be long so neither should you."

She turned on the heel on her boots and gave a parting wave over her shoulder before heading down a side street.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Terrance sighed as he pulled a few utensils from the darker side of the desk. He had made the desk himself, out of another lightning'd tree. It was charred, black, and not that sturdy, but it had an intricate design, as did a few other carvings in his house. He dragged over a nice, well-balanced log from earlier that day and placed it gently in front of him, grabbing his chisel and beginning to chip away at the wood.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Rand nodded to Sophie, then turned away and said. "Well, I'm going this way." he said. It was as simple as that, Rand started walking away from the dragon and the rest, into a side street. He was following his nose, he could smell something good from up ahead.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 pm

"Yeah!" With a swift swipe of her arm, a metallic sound split the air as she raised her sickle into the air. "Man, I'd love to cut up a tree or something to get this hot blooded feeling outta my system, but I guess exploring will have to do!" She darted away in no real direction, not sure where to go.

Liddelle sighed, mentally stumped, and turned around from the sheet, glancing at Craft as she walked back over to her bed. But instead of climbing into it, she bent down and reached beneath it, feeling a smooth surface against the tips of her finger. With a grin, she pulled out a small glass jar and watched as a small lizard wriggled around inside, making a soft scratching sound against the glass. "Hey little guy, don't freak out. I'm gonna make me a neat little snack. Whatdya think, Kaguya?" Receiving no reply, she took it as an accepting motion and unscrewed off the lid and stuck her arm in, grabbing the creature by the tail and pulling out the squirming body. "Well, bottoms up!" and she dropped it on her tongue, allowing it to scrambled around in her mouth before she made a sickening crunch sound with her teeth against its rough flesh and bones.

"Must you really play with your food like that? Not that I don't mind a bit of torture here and there. Heh!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Draka sighed, glancing at where Rand had run off. This isn't gonna be fun, she decided. She would stick to the decision for a long while, at least until she met her dragon. All the other riders were too happy or too carefree. They weren't serious enough. They would end up hurt or dead if they didn't take this as seriously as they should. Evaluation complete, she thought, grinning.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:03 am

"O-ho-ho! Helloooooo new generation of riders!" Muttered a large bear to itself as it sat casually next to the area where the dragon had landed. It had literally just appeared where it sat, gazing at its claws casually. "Now how fun will THAT be? Hehe!" The bear suddenly sprouted reptilian wings. Its body grew, its neck elongated, and scales emerged from its skin. There stood a large dragon, stretching out its new form.

"Oh, I'm sure I can do better color-wise. Perhaps... ah, purple, perfect!" Colors changed for a second until they settled on a shining, sparkling purple. "Beautiful!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 am

((I'm confused.....what part does Eve come in???))
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:10 am

(GH, your post has confused me..... The Sorcerer's guild would have chased her out the moment she appeared.

And Sophie is heading to Eve's house.

I'm just gonna say Kyla is following Rand.. because I have nothing to do with her at the moment)

Sophie wove through the streets, the city folk stepped respectfully out of her way when they noticed the sigil on her clasp that marked her as A Seeker. She came upon a grand house somewhere in the centre of the city. "Juuust great, rich folk." She thought, rolling her eyes and knocking on the far to fancy door.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:13 am

( They probably have chased her out before. SHE'S A PEST, IZ WHAT SHE DOES

She'll be having some close calls, though. She can be harmed with magic but she can absorb it under the right circumstances. Right circumstances meaning it has to be a friendly source. Also she has magic herself, so she can do some crap with that or whatever. I'M TIRED I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING I DON'T READ ALL OF THIS T.T

/is bored because Terrance is all alone )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 am

The moment the guild felt the city's base magic level spike they were out in force.
"Sehkt damnit! It's here again!" One of them cried, robes flapping as they ran to the source of the disturbance, only to find their pest in a staring match with a dragon... while disguised as a dragon.

"Shoo, I've no patience for you other" Adamina thought drictly at the creature.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 am

At the sound of the knock, the old maid jumped in surprise. She had just finished dressing Eve. "Someone's here...."

Eve sighed. "Do I honestly have to wear this?"

"Of course you do."

Eve and the maid swung their heads around to see a tall, elegantly dressed woman. She looked much like an older, more mature Eve. She spoke once more. "If you want to make an impression, you must dress for success. Who knows who could be at that door..." Her face was stern and unhappy, and her eyes spoke of a saddened past. "Come now, dear." Eve followed the woman that appeared to be her mother down a curved stairwell, and to the front door. The maid opened the door, a smile on her face. "Welcome! Who may you be, exactly?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 am

The 'dragon' only grinned in reply, swishing its tail back and forth. She paused, looking back over her shoulder. "Guh, I should get moving before they start shooting at me again. Not that it really does much. Hey, how do you feel about wasps? Because I can be a wasp. That would be pretty fun... or-haha! I could disguise myself as a barrel out in some rustic village and scare the living daylights out of the locals. That always gives me a good laugh. But it's getting old, you know?" She floated into the air without flapping her wings, turning upside down and spinning her tail around and around in a hypnotic motion.

"Augh, been around a long time in this area. You'd think they'd develop quicker, y'know? Hmph."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next