Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno X Adalin RP

Go down

Xeno X Adalin RP Empty Xeno X Adalin RP

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:32 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno || White-Earth || Ezrael's Lake ]</b><blockquote><i>"Adalin, can we go? Please?! I've heard all the other scholars and their apprentices will be going there- maybe seeing it will help me with my powers!!"</i>

Such was the plea that the black she-cat made as she struggled to urge her mentor to take her across Ezrael's Lake in order to see the rumored star stone which had supposedly fallen from beyond even Eden, though Xeno still contemplated even its existence. However, word had spread to the young cat's ears and she was soon driven from her lazy nature with the idea that if she could somehow prove that this 'starry stone' was somehow related to the spirits, she would have proof that they existed. Even now, as she lived among the tribes and bore her tattoo, the black cat was skeptical about the seven spirits' placement in Nandryx.

The egg-spotted cat grinned as she trotted alongside the stone-toned scholar that was Adalin, Xeno's gentle and kind mentor. The younger of the two she-cats beamed and her green eye twinkled as they neared the recently fabled location of the giant fallen stone said to be made of stardust. Or at least, in Xeno's head. Oh, what secrets would they find there?The tall apprentice's thin legs shook with anticipation.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno X Adalin RP Empty Re: Xeno X Adalin RP

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:03 pm

[Adalin / Orange-Earth / Ezrael's Lake]

Hesitation had held her at her apprentice's plea, the stone that had fallen was not something she was eager to see, who knows what it was or what it could do? Yet Xeno hadn't stopped asking and she didn't want to quell that excitement that seemed to vibrate from the younger cat. So, reluctantly, she had agreed to visit the foreign stone.

Warily she headed for the place of impact with Xeno by her side, concern strong in her heart but Adalin did her best not to show it. She knew she should be more curious about the stone, what kind of scholar wouldn't be? But she hardly felt she had the right to call herself one. She glanced at the young black she-cat. Xeno deserved a better mentor, not her. Even now after weeks had gone by, Adalin would still urge her apprentice to ask for a replacement. What could she possibly teach her?

Sighing quietly to herself, she continued on and eventually the stone was in their sight with a few other curious cat nearby it. The plump cat stopped by the edge of the crate, staring down at strange thing with a soft frown. <b>"Well... here we are."</b>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:26 pm

[ Xeno || White-Earth || Ezrael's Lake ]

The scholar apprentice's eye glued itself to the boulder-like object just down the slope of churned earth caused by the crash of the very object of interest. Her legs like a deer's quivered and her ears twitched, though she remained beside Adalin as the older cat stopped at the crater's edge. Looking beside her, Xeno gave Adalin a quizzical stare, wondering whatever could be wrong with her mentor.

Xeno was very aware of Adalin's discomfort in being her mentor and though Xeno was sure that it was because of nothing she herself had done, the black cat still wished to prove the thick she-cat wrong. The younger of the two figured that, by studying her through the time spent in Earth Tribe, the young adult simply felt she wasn't ready to become a teacher to the youth, despite Kokkinos' decision. On the opposite side of the coin, Xeno believed Adalin to be just the cat she needed. Well, at least somewhat. She was nice and tender-spirited, whereas Xeno was rough and crude-cut, and even at her current age, she was sure that she would need some sort of buffering for the future. That, and Adalin needed a little push herself. So Xeno decided to make her own goal in helping prep the stony she-cat to be more confident while hoping that she would help to make Xeno grow a little herself. A little bit of killing to birds with one stone, but more positive.

In a tone calmer than the expression Xeno previous bore, she offered gently,<b>"You can stay up here if you want. I just wanted to look it over a bit, and then we can leave."</b> Her ears quickly perked. <b>"Oh!! We're nearby Water Tribe, so maybe we could go look at the Flower Fields?! Or go visit with the Silver-Water and former Silver-Light! I don't think I've really met them yet, but I've heard a lot about them!"</b> Xeno figured her mentor's reluctance to see the foreign stone would perhaps be quelled by a visit to see her parents in Water Tribe or maybe a peaceful afternoon spent in the land surrounded by sweet-scented blossoms. Either one, the black cat would be happy with. She simply wanted to meet the older cat halfway.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:06 am

[Adalin / Orange-Earth / Ezrael's Lake]

She jolted where she sat, blinking rapidly in surprise at her apprentice's suggestions. <b>"W-what? My pare--"</b> The she-cat stopped in her sentence, turning to look at the younger one. Had she told Xeno about her parents, or did she not know and it was just some weird coincidence? Or had she perhaps found out about it in a different way? Maybe she had spoken of them, Adalin couldn't really recall. Even so, it was quite the surprise to here such a suggestion. She was unsure whether or not it was meant to cheer her up or if it was just Xeno's curiosity.

<b>"No, it's- it's fine, Egg."</b> She said once the shock had settled, a small smile on her lips. <b>"Spend as much time as you want here. We're scholars, we're supposed to be here to study it... I guess."</b> Although she had no interest in it, if Xeno wanted to watch it then Adalin would let her do so. Xeno was younger, her wishes came well before Adalin's wary thoughts, shouldn't they? <b>"I mean, unless you really want to go to the Flower Fields or Water Tribe...?"</b> The offer to go to the fields was tempting, she had to admit that. To ease her nerves amongst the flowers, tempting indeed.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:13 am

[ Xeno || White-Earth || Ezrael's Lake ]

<b>"Really! Actually, I've heard that the flowers looks beautiful, even at this time of season. I would very much like to relax there for a nap after looking this hunk of rock over."</b> She dipped her head to Adalin eagerly before bouncing down the steep drop to the massive ore, pausing halfway to shoot the Orange-Earth a grateful grin before continuing down to the bottom of the pit. Other cats seemed to be moving around the edges of the crater from all different tribes, though there were a lot less cats snooping than the days prior. <i>At least there won't be too many others cramping up the place.</i>

A little while passed that Xeno had spent looking the massive rock over, meddling with a few pebbles that had been dislodged from the mass, and touching it in various places before she had grown bored with the static, unchanging object. Scampering up the side of the short ravine, Xeno sighed and sat down beside Adalin, greeting her mentor once again. Looking tired, the black cat yawned and chuckled,<b>"I guess it really just is a rock. There doesn't seem to be much that's special bout it except that the sky coughed it up. Doesn't even look spiritual..."</b>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down