Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+3
Torchiclove
Chibi248
Sheyna
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 40 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Stoneclaw shot Rosehtorn a thanful glance. He padded over to Sparrowkit. "Disregard everything I ever told you about Swiftpath. She is evil now," He meowed.

"Ok," Sparrowkit mewed. "Hey, Rosehtoren I'm hungry!" he meowed and padded over to the queen.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 40 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:21 pm

(( wow. what a comeback.....we're not related...Ivypaw got burned so bad and...w.o.w))

Thornpaw yawned.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Rosethorn nodded. "Go back into the nursery little one, I'll be there in a moment." She meowed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Spiritsong followed a few paces behind with a blank stare at her paws.

Foxtail gently layed the injured leader down with Lily's help. She then turned to the little gray she-cat. "Uh, Spiritsong? Your turn. We don't know what to do now."

Spiritsong blinked. "Right..." She shook her head sharply and went to fetch some of her herbs.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:28 pm

(Yeah, cuz Stoneclaw is awesome. You can't argue with him without getting burned XD)

"Ok," Sparrowkit mewed happily. He trooted happily into the nursery and sat down with his paws tucked under his chest.

Stoneclaw stretched his legs in the warrior's den. This sucks! he thought. Grumbling, he lie down in his nest to attempt sleep.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:29 pm

(( Unless your me ))

Thornpaw licked his paw.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:31 pm

"Yeah, okay, go help the cat who has LIVES TO SPARE while I'm over here trying to keep my already injured neice alive!" Pumpkin snarled angrily.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:32 pm

(Stoneclaw could burn you sooooo bad)

Riverpaw looked at Rust. "Do you know who Swiftpath was?" she asked shakily.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 pm

(Gosh I'm tired..)

Phoenixtalon padded up to Pumpkin. "It seems I am never here when this clan needs me." He meowed. "What can I do to help?"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 pm

(( now i wanna make Thornpaw and Stoneclaw have a diss fight xD ))

Thornpaw groomed his fur.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:34 pm

"KEEPING HER ALIVE WOULD HELP!" Yelled Pumpkin, then shook his head. "Sorry. Uh... cowebs for the wounds..." He dashed over and grabbed some herbs.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Phoenixtalon nodded, he padded to the edge of camp to gather cobwebs.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Stoneclaw failed at sleeping. He anrgrily padded over to Thornpaw. "How about helping your clan instead of sitting around and grooming yourself!" he yelled a littlw louder than he intended.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Rosethorn padded into the nursery, she was so tired, so very tired. Things had gotten so hard after Darkstar died. Though he had been young and stressed the dark tabby had actually worked at keeping the clan working.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:50 pm

(( xD ))

Thornpaw looked up half-interested "How about you actually doing something, instead of just trying to order cats around?" he retorted.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:52 pm

(the laptop I'm using needs charging and I've got writers block. I'll see you guys later.)

-------

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=79
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40