Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 7 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 pm

"We were out hunting and her paw got caught in some roots. She tried to pull it out but it popped out of place" Riverpaw mewed. She then noticed Ivy "Really?" She asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 7 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Yes, she replied. My sister popped her out of place once and i fixed it. Ivy blushed because everyone was looking at her now.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 7 Empty Frostclan 2

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Petalmist ran up as Shinepaw walked into camp next to Jewelpaw. "Why are you walking, young lady?!" the cream queen growled, startled. Jewelpaw shrugged and meowed,"She wouldn't let anyone help her.....and she wonders why cats don't get along with her." Shinepaw hissed at her but said nothing. Its not my attitude that cats don't like.....its my looks. Both my mother and sister are pretty....but I'm not!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:58 pm

"Miss Mousedung was to proud to let anyone help her.", Rust said snotily.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:01 pm

"Shinepaw, sometimes you need help no matter what you think" Riverpaw mewed.

Stoneclaw padded out of the warrior's den. "What's all the commotion?" He asked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Lavender stepped out of the den and sheriked at the sight of the hurt cat.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Shinepaw scowled, but didn't argue. She only replied,"Whatever."

Cherrywing was laying in his nest in the warriors den, watching the camp clearing filled with cats.

Jewelpaw looked around then shook her head. She had been looking for Pheasantpaw before she remembered that he wasn't there anymore. Who could do such a thing......kill a cat who had only been made an apprentice a day before?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Ivy gulped, knowing that the fate of this cat loseing a limb was in her paws. "Shinepaw, she began, stay still this will hurt." She put her paws on the cats arm and jerked it up."Please say this worked., Ivy begged.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Riverpaw nervousley watched as Ivy tried to put Shinepaw's paw back into place.

(are Ivy, Rust, and Lavender already part of the clan Question )
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:11 pm

(no not yet)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:15 pm

(( Gawd. I had to read through 11 pages >.> ))

Thornpaw had slept easily, for more than an entire day. His rested body stirred finally when the sun was high in the sky. He had gone to sleep near dawn, two sunrises ago, of course he didn't know that. He thought he was waking up merely a few hours later. The brown tabby body that had previously been tired, was flowing with energy as he padded out of the apprentice's den.

He blinked at the initial brightness of the sun, as his paws felt cold, he looked down to find a some sort of a cold white powder around his paws. It was cold and powdery, puzzled he batted at it with a paw experimentally. It easily shifted but the snow stuck to his paw. He lifted it off the ground, his paw matted with snow, and flicked it trying to get it off, a few specks fell form his paw and fluttered to the ground. He tried flicking it again, to no avail. He lifted the paw to his mouth and licked it off, it melted quickly in his mouth, flooding it with wetness.

As the cold liquid slipped down his throat a memory flickered, awakened, inside his head. Thorn and all his siblings at the foot of a valley. "What's that mommy?" a kit said speaking up, a brown tabby kit similar to Thorn, but his paws and belly were flicked with white. Thorn stood next to him, and a red striped Tabby, Blaze on the other side of Thorn. His sister, Cloud, a white she-cat with flecks of red running through her fur, stood next to Thorn their fur brushing together slightly. His mother, also a brown tabby and a very large cat compared to them, stood in front "What's what?" she asked Oak quizzically. "That." Oak said flicking his tail toward a mountain top, "That white stuff on the top of the mountain." Cloud rolled her eyes at her brother "That's obviously a cloud." she said scornfully. "Is not." Blaze said, immediately on his brothers defense. When the four kits quarreled it was usually Oak and Blaze one side, and Cloud and Thorn on the other. "Is too." Thorn said, jumping in. Their mother chuckled sweetly "Now, now settle down kits. I'll tell you what it is." Thorn's tail flicked and all four kits looked up at their mother expectantly. "Now you'll find out I'm right." Cloud said to Oak arrogantly. Oak crunched up hie eyes and stuck out his tongue at Cloud. Their mother smiled at the kit's play "Your right, Oak and Blaze it isn't a cloud." Blaze jumped up "Ha!" he said to Thorn and Cloud, his ears twitching and his tail flicked. Thorn was about to open his mouth for a snappy reply when his mother jumped in "Let me finish," she said swiftly. They all looked back up at her. Their mother nodded, approvingly "It's like dirt, only white and fluffier, its also very cold. It melts on your fur and in your mouth turning to water. It's called Snow...."

'Snow.... Thornpaw thought as he licked more off his paw. He had never seen snow so close before but had always wondered about it. He leaned down to sniff it, and a flake shot up in his nose, tickling it. He snorted and pawed at his nose with sheathed his claws, as he went up on his hind legs. He sucked air in with his mouth and pushed it out with his nose, but nothing happened. He dropped back to all four paws as the feeling disappeared in his nose, replaced by a cool liquid sensation. It turned into water...? Thornpaw thought, just like what had happened when it was in his mouth.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 pm

(Not until Smolderstar welcomes them....with the help of Jewelpaw, I think he will Razz)
Shinepaw winced in pain but didn't scream out. she stayed silent until Petalmist ran up with herbs. "During my time alone in the forest, I figured out some herbs that relive pain." She fed her daughter the herbs and Shinepaw relaxed. Once her paw was in place, she tried putting weight on it and it felt a little sore. "Nothing some good exercising can't help.."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 pm

(Why isn't anybody asking them who they are and why they're here lol! they are just like "oh, three rouges no biggie")

It then dawned upon Riverpaw that she didn't know these cats. "Who are you?" She asked poitning at Rust.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Spiritsong trotted into camp and immeadiately padded to Shinepaw. "What happened?" she meowed.

(Guys, if I'm offline and someone needs Spiritsong, go ahead and powerplay her a little...)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 pm

(k I RP a med. cat in another rp so i know most of the herbs)

"We were hunting and Shinepaw got her paw stuck in some roots. When she tried to pull it out it popped out of place" Riverpaw mewed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:25 pm

"I'm Rust," the calico tom spoke up. A pretty shecat with grey/white fur and purple eyes spoke next, I'm Lavander, "she said. The other cat, Ivy, stood in the back. She was prettier than her sister, but she didn't try as much. "I'm Ivy, she said shyly". Her eyes were a dark green. Filled with Saddness.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 pm

(( That looks like Goku holding an lol sign and okay afro ))

Thornpaw stopped from his experiments as he looked up to find three unknown cats in the clan. He had been in the clan enough, to think he knew all the members. But he had never seen any of these cats before and they didn't smell of Frostclan. The brown tabby tom stood up and padded over closer curiously, his tail flicking.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Spiritsong lightly sniffed Shinepaw's paw. "Who popped it back into place?"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:28 pm

"I did.", Ivy said nervously.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Shinepaw sat between the three new cats, her head hung as her mother complained about her clumsiness. She looked up and muttered,"Hey Thornpaw.."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm

"Hey." Thornpaw said flicking his striped tail. he padded over by her, his paws feeling coldd each time as they snuck into the snow. He sat down on his haunches by her, and flicked his tail at the newcomers "Who are they?" he asked out loud.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Ivy turned around and was face to face with a young tom. "Weeelll hheeelllooo there.", Lavender said batting her eyes at him. "Sorry about my sister, she's.....strange.", Ivy said quickly, and shined a weak smile at him.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Spiritsong smiled at Ivy. "Good job. Shinepaw, you'll need to keep off of it for a little bit to avoid hurting it again."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Shinepaw nodded, but stood up and mewed,"Hey Thornpaw. You promised we would go train. Let's go!" and she had way through the camp entrance.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Riverpaw flashed a smile at Rust. "Hey Thornpaw" She mewed.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next