Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 23 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Thornpaw felt a small pressure on his body as she placed her paws on him, but not much. As she got off him, he flipped over onto his paws. H nodded at what she said, it sounded easy enough. He crouched down slightly as he stared at Spiritsong, with a small wiggle of his rump, he shot off to her side, gently but quickly he prodded his paw into the flesh by her ribs.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 23 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Lavender walked around a little bit. She was way too far from camp, so she must return. As she turned around, something slashed at her face! Blood started to gush from her cheek into her eyes. She couldn't see! The cat jumped on top of her and swung it's paw down on her belly, about to deliver the final blow.......
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Spiritsong watched Thornpaw, flicking her tail. She didn't move this time when the apprentice dashed towards her, to give him a chance to fully execute the move. She flinched when she felt his paw in her side. He sure does learn quick. I wonder what Pheonixtalon will think when he finds out his apprentice is being trained by a medicine cat!
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Thornpaw let the paw drop right form where it w,s onto the ground, like that he had easy leverage and used the fore paw as a pivot. One of his hind paw's came up to strike her back;leg, in a swinging motion. He was intending to do what she had done to him, but he had a twist prepared.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Spiritsong allowed his hind paw to connect with her legs. Her back feet slid out from underneath her. The snow broke her short fall, but she couldn't help shiver when some of it started to melt into her fur. This really is going to be a short training session, she thought. My fur is way too short. I can't take very much of this cold!
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Thornpaw was above her in a flash. His fore paw's above her chest, one hind leg by her rib area, and the other on the ground, sinking into the cold snow. Like, Spiritsong had done, he kept most of his weight on his hind-leg. As he stared down at Spiritsong, his front paw's claws slowly unsheathed. He wasn't even thinking about it, it just happened. They slid out of his paws, pressing against her skin.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:58 pm

The metalic scent of blood filled Ivy's notstrals. She started to run but broke into a sprint. Please say that's not Lavender's blood. Ivy froze to see her sister laying down, facing the other way. Her whiteish fur was stained with blood. No not her...please don't take her. Ivy started to sob." I-ivy?", a small voice said. It was lavender's voice. She was alive. But she wouldn't be for long....unless Ivy got her to Spritsong.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Equestria peered through some bushes and watched as Thornpaw battled some she-cat. Her green eyes flickered from cat to cat. It seems they're.....training. She looked down as some sorrel had coiled around her paw. When she shook it off, the bushes rustled and her ears flat, eyes wide with shock. Oops...I was too loud.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 23 Empty Sorry

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:03 pm

(( really sorry about this post. But I have to go and I figured its best to tell you. So yeah, i have to go. Bye ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Spiritsong hissed quietly. "Watch your claws... I've used this move plenty of times, and I know how to get out of it!" she warned. "And the ways I know how to escape are more painful for the attacker than me." Her ears twitched at the rustling noise, but otherwise she ignored it. If it's an attacker, I'll have to force him off, unless he gets off himself.

(Okay, bye!)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:05 pm

"Are we gonna hunt or train?" Riverpaw asked looking at Fostail expectantly.

(I'm sorry GH but 5 sentences for EVERY post I can't do that all the time. most of the time I'll try but sometimes I can't manage it without annoying myslef)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Equestria backed out of the bushes and bumped into something furry. She spun around to see a black and golden brown she-cat. "Accckk!" squealed Shinepaw. "Rogue!!!" Equestria backed up as Petalmist and Jewelpaw bounded up. "Who are you?!" hiss ed the cream she-cat.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 pm

(GH was already mad... Not following that rule would just make it worse on you.)

Foxtail looked at her snow-covered paws thoughtfully. "Well, what do you want to do?" she finally asked Riverpaw. "Although whatever we do, we can't be out there for long. It's starting to cool down, and I've been out in the snow for awhile already." She glanced towards the medicine cat's den. "Speaking of which, have you seen Spiritsong? I know she hates being out in the cold weather because her fur's shorter than mine..." She sounded worried.

Spiritsong abruptly sank her teeth lightly into Thornpaw's front paw and shifted his weight to one side. She knew from experience that doing that would put him off-balance. She then slipped out from underneath the apprentice and darted towards the four cats, her gray fur bristling. "Who're you?" she hissed. Small drops of blood were visible in the spot where Thornpaw's claws had pierced her skin.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Ivy picked up her sister. She trudged along, yelling Spritsong's name. She was terrified that her sister wouldn't make it.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Equestria flinched and backed up against a tree. Her somber green eyes were wide with fear though her voice was sweet and silky. "My name is Equestria. I am sorry to disturb you clan fighters." She dipped her head, her white tail coiled. Petalmist glared at her, thinking angrily. This she-cat....she seems a little off.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Spiritsong's ears twitched again. Did I just hear someone calling my name? she wondered. She shrugged it off and glared at Equestria. "What are you doing on our territory?" she growled. The light gray she-cat was still smaller than her, but nonetheless intimidating.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Ivy trudged onward. She saw Spritsong, Thornpaw, and a couple other cats. They looked concerned about something. "Help! Lavender's hurt!!", Ivy yelped quickly. She laid her sister down gentlely. "Hurry!!", she mewed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Spiritsong forgot all about the rogue. "Injured? How did it happen?" she meowed, already rushing over. Her fur had flattened, and her eyes only held concern. "We'll have to get her back to camp, fast. I don't have any herbs out here!"

(I gotta go. Mewmew, I give you permission to control Spiritsong until she heals Ivy! Just don't damage her reputation. Razz)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Equestria's gaze softened as it reached Spiritsong. "I see great power in your eyes...the power of the stars." Her tail coiled around her paws. "I can tell I'm looking into the eyes of a healer..." Her eyes glowed, smooth and glittering. Shinepaw was shocked. How could this loner possibly know Spiritsong was a medicine cat?! (gtg too, bye)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm

(Torchic and Chibi: Strike One. It is a RULE. Following it when it suits you is NOT acceptable. If you don't have the time to post five sentences, don't post that time. It's as simple as that.)

Lasair couldn't climb trees, and Aigean was slipping. "HEEEEELP!" The blue-grey cat was screaming from the tree tops. "SOMEBODY HEEEEEELP!" Half of her claws were on the verge of ripping out and the ground loomed threateningly below her. If I fall... splat goes the Autumnclan cat. She thought desperately, trying to climb upwards. It wasn't working. "SOMEONE GET OVER HERE! HELP!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Suddenly, the large muscular golden tom pushed Cherrywing off of him and sprang up the tree after Aigean. He grabbed the blue she-cat's scruff and gently began to carry her down. Once, his paw lost footing and they dropped onto a lower branch, but after that, it was much easier to get down. His hard golden eyes shocked Cherrywing. The eyes were filled with courage and determination.....just like Flashfur's. Goldenstreak leaped onto the ground and swept the remaining stump of his tail against the ground, sweeping away the cold snow and he set Aigean onto the soft grass. Backing up, he dipped his head to the pretty she-cat before turning around and walking over and sitting between Cherrywing and Lasair. "I-I'm guessing you'll want to take me prisoner...I suppose."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Thornpaw jolted back into reality as he felt teeth sink into his paws. He looked down to find Spiritsong slipping away, from his unsheathed claws. He stumbled as she moved and he regained his balance. He was a bit dizzy, he wasn't really sure what was going on. Things moved too fats as cats flooded around nearby. He shook his head, clearing and organizing his thoughts. He bought himself back down to earth, he had slipped off into some kind of a dreamy daze. Regaining his normal self, Thornpaw slowly padded over to where the other cats were. He felt a tinge of anger go through, him and his tail lashed at the site of Equstria. His eyes narrowed, as he slowly started pacing in circles around the group of she-cats.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:11 pm

"You just, I just... tree... bananas..." Aigean fainted right there. Lasair dashed over to his sister, then dipped his head to Goldenstreak.

"Th-thank you." He said, tail twitching in thanks. He reached over and grabbed his sister by the scruff and began dragging her back to the Frostclan camp. At this point, he hoped Cherrywing would go easy on him. Aigean would be dead if it weren't for that tom.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 am

Spiritsong glanced back at her, confused. How can she tell I'm a medicine cat? She's only a rogue! She shrugged to herself and sniffed Lavender. "I'm going to need someone help me carry her back to camp," she meowed. "And Thornpaw, if you like, we can continue training tomorrow." The small she-cat was now starting to shiver.

Last edited by Sheyna on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:14 am

(um guys, Lavender is the one that's hurt. Ivy's the one who was carrying her to Spritsong)

Ivy followed them quickly. She was weeping. She'll make it.... She stopped crying.No she won't make it....She began crying again. She kept arguing with herself about whether or not she should be upset. Stop crying.....you're gonna annoy them.

Last edited by Chibi248 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next