Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Rosethorn95
Chibi248
Sheyna
MewMew100
Green Hornet
9 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 39 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:57 am

Eagletalon growled. "What do you want with Ashcloud, rogue?" He lashed his tail and glared at her. Something seems almost... Familiar about her. But why?
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 39 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 am

"Ashcloud?" the she-cat asked surprised "Do you know him?" A light went off in her head. "Oh, of course. You must be from the clan." she said.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 am

"Thank you Honeykit.", Ivy replied. So that's 3 sick cats, Spirtsong, Thunderkit, and Coalkit. She headed to the apprentice den. It was dark in there. "Hello? Anyone there? Is anyone in here coughing?", she called, hopeing that someone was in there.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 am

Eagletalon hissed. "I'm going to ask again. What do you want with Ashcloud?" His pale green gaze was threatening... And identical to the she-cat's.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am

The she-cat rolled her eyes getting annoyed. "He's my brother. Now tell me, Where is that stupid tom?" she asked, flicking her tail impatiently.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 am

I sharp spluttering cough entered the air of the apprentices den, but was quickly cut off. Someone didn't want to be found with a sickness. Cherrywing lokked at Eagletalon and meowed,"Ashcloud?! Isn't he dea-" He was utterly confused.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 am

"You're his... Sister?" Eagletalon was shocked. "Liar. He never mentioned having a sister!" He glanced at Cherrywing. "Yeah. He's been dead since I became a warrior. He died at the same time Blazepaw was killed!"

Foxtail was trotting through the forest for an early morning walk when she heard an angry voice; Eagletalon. She started padding that way.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:07 am

Ivy stepped inside. "Tell me who you are.", she demanded. "Is it Shinepaw?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:09 am

Hawkpaw looked up at Ivy angrily. "Some of us have been training all night!" he snapped and put his head back down, he defiantly wasn't coughing

Lily had stood back from the confrontation.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:11 am

The coughes continued from the back of the den, where Jewelpaw and Shinepaw were huddled up, their glowing eyes glued onto Ivy. The colors lit up the darkness, a calming silvery breeze, a harsh icy freeze, and a searing gold blaze. Cherrywing's claw outstretched. He wasn't going to tolerate a liar among his clanmates. He used his tail to push Lily back into the bushes where no one could see her. He hoped everyone thought the kittypet smeel was coming from Ashcloud's 'sister.'
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 am

"He's dead." the she-cat asked alarmed. She felt the strength leave her limbs and she flopped down in the snow. She glared at the cats. "Your lying. I won't believe you. Wh-Where's uh, foxtail?" she asked, remembering the name.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am

Eagletalon hissed. "How do you know her?"

Foxtail arrived at the scene. "Uh... Eagletalon? Cherrywing? What's going on here? And who's this?" She looked at the golden she-cat curiously.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 am

Cherrywing whipped his head to the black and ginger she-cat and yowled,"Did you know Ashcloud had a sister?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 am

Lily's out raged yowl was stopped before it started when she tumbled into the snow.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 am

Ivy put her head down. Then she lifted it back up and spoke clearly and boldly. "Spirtsong needs to know who's sick. So won't you please speak to me in a respectful manner. I've been kind towards most, but nobody is kind towards me. So whoever is sick in there, please tell me who you are."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 am

Foxtail froze. "Sister? Then you're..." She stared at the she-cat for a moment, then smiled. "Spark, right?" She padded up to her. "Glad to finally meet you. I'm Foxtail."

Eagletalon stared, dumbstruck, at his mother.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 am

"That's right." Spark said standing up, glaring at Foxtail. "Now Where's Ashcloud?" she asked.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 am

Cherrywing's jaw dropped. "Ummm alright, I'm guessing this'll be a family moment so I'm gonna.....go!" He dashed through the bushes, picking up Lily and trotting quickly away with her shruff in his jaws. She was very light compared to his strength. Shinepaw and Jewelpaw looked at each other, both with pleading looks then Jewelpaw stifled a short cough. "Oops..." she mumbled.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:20 am

Eagletalon growled. "I already told you. He's dead!"

Foxtail glanced at her son, then back at Spark. "He's not lying... Ashcloud really is dead."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:21 am

"I have working legs you know!" She grumbled as her carried her. "Just because your bigger then me doesn't give you the right to carry me like a piece of food!"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 am

(( Im guesing im totally butcheirng her personality...)))

"Tell me how." The she-cat said, her eyes not softening. Her tail lashed in sadness.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 am

(Doesn't matter much.)

Foxtail looked over at Eagletalon again. "I think you should leave, if you're not going to be kind to her."

"But mom!" Eagletalon grumbled. "She's an intru-"

Foxtail cut him off. "I said go!" she hissed. Eagletalon grumbled something and slunk away.

Foxtail turned her yellow-green gaze back to Spark. "I'd really rather not talk about it..."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 am

Cherrywing swept his tail across the ground, wiping away some of the snow to reveal a patch of grass. He dropped onto the grass and sighed. "I didn't want you to get hurt. My clanmates don't always take lightly to strangers......of kitty pet origin. And want you to feel comfortable here."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 am

"Mom?" The she-cat asked. Spark's eyes softened for the first time "So he's Ashcloud's son...?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 am

Foxtail nodded. "Sorry about his attitude, though," she sighed. "For some reason, I've never been able to drill it into his head that he's gotta be nice sometimes."

Eagletalon flicked his ears and continued walking back to camp. He still grumbled irritably to himself.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next