Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 30 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm

(Yes, I can do that.)

Scar snarled and whipped around to face him, not allowing the tabby to flank him. He lunged at Thornheart, going for the throat.

Fur and blood splattered the ground all around and a vicious yowl went up as the main force of the Resistance slammed into the Queen's cat's right flank. Raven himself leading the charge with his daughters on either side.
Steel was not there as he was still tracking down the Queen's forces in the forest and helping rebuild BoulderClan
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Thornheart regained his footing and as Scar leaped at him, he flinched back so that Scar was lunging at the now empty space before him. He went back onto his hindpaw's and brought down a large forepaw claws unsheathed.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Scar snarled as the tabby's paw caught him on the flank. He turned and, seeing an opening, clawed at Thornheart's exposed belly.

Mercury and Copper fought side by side as a pack of massive broodlings surrounded them, despite the size disadvantage the two she-cats where able to keep the monstrous cats at bay.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Thornheart sucked in a breath, his belly contracting as he fell back. Scar's claw narrowly grazed his flesh , and a thin line of red appeared on his belly.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Scar lunged forward again as Thornheart fell back, his claws outstretched towards his throat and his lips drawn back in a vicious snarl.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:26 pm

More resistance cats poured into the clearing, lead by a sprinting White. They cut into the left flank of the Rogue queen's cats, in a deadly arrowhead formation.

Thornheart flinched back, his body jolting away from the sharp claws. Instinctively he kicked out with his hindlegs.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Scar was thrown backwards and all the air in his lungs was kicked out of him. He scrambled to his paws, gasping for breath and coughing. He hissed and spat curses as he struggled to keep to his paws.

(I know what it feels like to have all your air knocked out of you.... it is not cool. I thought I was going to drown....)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 pm

(( lol. We've all been there... ))

Thornheart was on his feet in second,s he stalked towards Scar, feeling victorious. There was an uncontrollable rage in him as he raised his unsheathed claws, a barbaric expression on his face.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Scar pulled him self to his full height, still panting, blood dribbled down the side of his mouth. "You wont... kill... me... that easily." He gasped out before leaping at Thornheart with a furious yowl teeth bared as he once again aimed for his throat.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Thornheart's eyes widened, he had thought he had killed him. Thornheart fell over with Scar on top of him, in a tumble.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Scar sunk his teeth into the side of the tabbies neck, not exactly the throat but close enough. He held on with all his strength as the two went tumbling down a ditch.

Mercury and Copper stood painting, broodlings dead all around them, blood covered their fur yet most of it was not there's. "Mouse-trap where is Thornheart?!" Mercury called to the old ginger she-cat who was driving off some Rogue-Queen cats. "He and Scar disappeared into the fighting." The old molly yowled above the sound of fighting. "We haven't seen him since."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Thornheart clawed at Scar as the blood leaked out of his neck. He felt the energy leaving him and the roaring monster inside of him was slowly quieting.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:04 pm

The Queen's forces where leaving, fleeing from the overwhelming might of the Resistance, Scar could sense them abandoning him all around. He let go off the tabby and spat the blood onto the ground, he'd done enough, the wound was terrible. Scar turned to go but saw his way blocked by the tenacious Mouse-Trap. "Get out of my way hag." He growled. The ginger hissed and fluffed up her fur. He was too tired to take her on, he knew that. He saw an opening where his own cats had crashed through the Resistance as they fled. He spat at the old Ranger and fled out the same way the rest where going.

"Copper get your sister out of here." Mouse-Trap ordered.
"Why?" The young she-cat questioned.
"Deeds not words girl, NOW GET GOING!" She yowled.
Copper did a double take and hurriedly herded her battle weary sister away.
The old Ranger turned over bodies and stepped over puddles of blood. "Don't you dare be dead, no ones allowed to die before me!"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm

There was a large gash on the left side of Thornheart's chest, just below the neck, it was bleeding savagely, Scar had ripped his teeth through the flesh and a pool of blood was quickly forming. If Thornheart could he would get up now and kill Scar, but he couldn't. His body wasn't responding, his eyes filled with Rage. Come back here! He was roaring. Don't run! I'm not finished with you yet!

(( worst time ever to have WB))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:14 pm

(Uhyep)

"Kass, get your scrawny tail over here!" Mouse-trap yowled.
The Shaman limped over, he was bleeding from a gash to the side of his head and one of his paws was twisted in a strange way. "Somebody bring me some cloth!" He shouted.

(Is he going to die.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:20 pm

(( Oh Hellz no. I'm not George R.R Martin now....I just wanted to give him an epic scar really.....))

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 pm

(Ok then. Very Happy)

Kass had the cloth over the wound in record time, completely ignoring his own injuries. Mouse-Trap had Cadets running for water and Copper effectively getting Mercury to rest so she didn't see her friend, who may have been dyeing.

Raven was ordering the land around secured and new borders set, he himself was bleeding from several new wounds. He ordered White to set about gathering a patrol to hunt.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:27 pm

White had a few minor wounds nothing the old tom was worried about. He gave a curt nod to Raven before vanishing off to the side with some cats.

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Kass had stopped the bleeding and was making plans to transport Thornheart back to HQ, where it was clean. "Back when I was a Ranger we used to use sturdy cardboard or Wood to transport cats with bad injuries. See if you can find me some corrugated cardboard or some plywood, that should work." He meowed. The cadets nodded and ran off to look for something to use. Kass went about cleaning his own wounds as he kept a careful eye on the tabby. "You've got the worst of it, well the worst while still being alive." He grumbled between bloodstained fur.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Thornheart didn't move.

(( He wont wake for a few days ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:44 pm

(Kass likes to talk to them while they are unconscious.)

Soon the Cadets returned with a large piece of plywood. "Good job, now find Dust I need a senior Cadet to help me drag him home." The Young cats nodded and split up to search for the older Cadet. Kass carefully manoeuvred Thornheart onto the plywood, going slowly to make sure he didn't reopen the wound.

(Dust is probably ready for promotion, this battle will earn him it.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 pm

(( Dust is dead. He died in the battle. I have too many charries, to RP))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm

(Damn.)

The Cadet's came back with the news of the young cats demise. "Damnit!" He growled. "Get me Copper!" He knew she at least was alive. He worked on clawing two holes into the wood. While he waited for the cadets to get back with the Apprentice Ranger he busied him self with finding rope and threading it through the holes so they could drag the plywood.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 pm

(( lol. I really do have too many Alley cats I barley RP ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Copper walked up to Kass with half groomed fur and a sour look on her face. "What is it you old flea ba- Oh... is that... Thornheart? No wonder Mouse-trap made me get Mercury away." Without waiting to be asked she grabbed one of the bits of rope in her mouth and Kass took the other, they started the long hard journey back home with the tabby on a piece of wood between them.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next